Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: More than just friends......[Contest Shipping]

Default More than just friends......[Contest Shipping]

This is my first shipping fic, I've edited the chapters many times, so many of the first comments by readers may not be true anymore! Enjoy it anyways!

Fan Art

Drew TC-Me
    MayTC-Me & Pokesho
    Banner-Llybian Minamino (By request)
    Drawing-Haruka-Fan

If you want to submit fan art for my story, post it here or PM it to me, I'll display it here and give you credit! Any fan art is appreciated!

Rating [for chap.1]: G

Chapter 1
    The Beginning

"Blaziken, try another Blaze Kick!" Yelled a young girl. Her Blaze pokemon jumped up and furiously kicked through a Raichu, an electric mouse pokemon, with a flaming clawed foot. The girl flipped her deep brown hair out of her face and put on a smirk. "Finish it Blaziken!" Shouted the girl again.

Blaziken grabbed the Raichu with it's strong claws and spun it around by its lightning bolt tail, then slammed it to the ground. The orange rodent tried desperatly to get back up but eventully fell back to the ground, exhausted. A panel of judges were watching the whole battle quietly. The instant the Raichu hit the ground, the judges put red x's on a little screen on their stand.

"After another great battle, May and Blaziken win again! That means they'll both go on to the finals!" Shouted the beautiful announcer, Vivian, her orange hair waving from running back and forth across the stage, watching the battle carefully. May's sapphire blue eyes seemed to be lost in thought for a moment but then she heard the announcer and smiled at her well trained blaze Pokemon.

On another stage, two trainers were also finishing up a battle. A quiet boy and his Flygon would also be going to face May in the finals. Back on May's stage, May hugged her Blaziken. The soft golden feathers of her Blaziken made her want to stay in the postition forever! She was proud of her Blaziken for doing so well, in fact, its battling skills seemed better than usual!

The crowd behind her cheered too, but who wouldn't? Blaziken put on an impressive display! May exited the stage, trying to hold in her pride, and went back to the lobby to find out where the next battle was to be held.

"The finals will take place on stage two, good luck!" Said the lady at the front desk, watching the young coordinator pass by to another door. May nodded, then pushed the door open that revealed a long hallway which she knew would lead to her destination. May walked through the long hallway, speeding up a little, this battle would hopefully go fast so she could get her ribbon and relax.

May was now sixteen, she was quite pretty too. She wore a red poke ball bandanna, red T-shirt, black biker shorts, and a trendy white skirt over them. Around her waist was a yellow fanny pack in which she used to carry around her ribbons and Pokemon. May had experience with contests before, so this one was easy, at least, that's what she thought...

May entered stage two, examaining the room. The ground was dirty from previous battles but you could see a little bit of green peaking out, a panel of judges were on a wall close to her, and all around her was a crowd of cheering and screaming fans.

The other boy came out from the other side of the stage. He had emerald green hair and green eyes, and wore a black long sleeved shirt under a short sleeved lavender jacket, and lastly, he wore plain blue jeans.

"We'll put five minutes on the clock as always! Now start the match between May and Drew!" Called Vivian.

Drew quietly sent out a red and white pokeball. Out of the ball came Flygon, a mighty dragon pokemon, who's red and green scales shone in the bright lights of the Contest Hall. It waved its strong wings a little, kicking up a little bit dust on the stage.

May got a little tense, but sent out her pokeball as well. Her previous partner, Blaziken, came out with a cool little flip. It noticed the crowd and decided to show off a little. Blaziken roared and shot flames out of its wrists, which left the audience in awe. The crowd was so obviously impressed by the two strong looking pokemon, as they clapped in approval and yelled for the battle to start.

May hesitated at first but then called, "Blaziken, Flamethrower!" Blaziken shot red hot flames out of its beak at sand dragon. Flygon beat its large wings swiftly and rose a few feet in the air and dodged the Flamethrower. "Flygon, Hyper Beam," Said Drew calmly, flicking a stand of his hair out of his face.

The fighting bird Pokemon took a direct hit and fell to the ground, the score board showed May's points drop dramatically. May was a little entranced by the boy. He was a kind of cool and did have an awesome Pokemon. "Flygon dodged Blaziken's flamethrower without its trainer's command!" Said May to herself.

Flygon released another Hyper Beam at Blaziken without warning. Blaziken tried its best to dodge, but it was too late and Blaziken fell once again. May snapped out of her trance and watched her Pokemon, worried. "Come on Blaziken! I know you can do it!" She screamed.

Blaziken tried as hard as it could to get back up, it was doing its best to please its trainer, but it eventually gave up and fainted. Once again, the judges put x's on their screens. "And the judges have called 'Battle off'!" Announced Vivian. "That battle went pretty quick, what happened out there, May and Blaziken?"

The scoreboard showed Drew and Flygon's picture with the words "WINNER" below. "Drew and Flygon have won the Aouska contest! Please come and accept your ribbons!" Exclaimed Vivian.

Drew walked up to Vivian and that's all May got to see. She queitly walked off stage with a frown. This was the first contest she had lost in a very long time!

Back on the stage, Drew placed a ribbon on Flygon and proudly showed his to the cheering crowd. Drew then walked off stage as well and noticed May sitting on a bench in the lobby.

"Nice battle!" He said with a friendly smile, but it couldn't help but look like a smirk.

"Shut up!" Snapped May without looking at him.

"What a sore loser, besides I've seen a Magikarp fight better than that!" Said Drew, surprised by the girl's reaction.

May didn't reply, but pouted instead. "You didn't do much better!" Growled May.

"Well at least I won this ribbon," Said Drew and walked out.

May knew she lost because she was thinking more about Drew's looks than his fighting skills, she let her Pokemon down, Blaziken must have hated her by now. "Even if that jerk is in the next contest, I know I'll beat him!" Yelled May bitterly.

She walked out into the fresh air, the contest had gotten her all fired up. May had parked her bike next to the contest hall and went to get it. She wanted to get to the next town, but first, she took a deep breath, remembering to stay calm. May got herself on her red bike and began to peddle down the road.

"I wonder if Drew really is in the next contest? I'd really like to see him again, I want to beat him good!" Said May to herself. "What am I thinking!! I just met him and now I want to see him again!?" Yelled May slapping herself with her gloved hands. May seemed to have forgotten that she couldn't ride her bike without using both hands and crashed into a large tree.

"Ow, that really hurt." May whimpered, she wasn't very tough outside of battle.

"You okay?" Asked a familar voice.

May looked up, it was Drew! He has a worried expression on his face for once, he had obviously seen May fall.

"Yeah, I'm fine now," Said May, embarrassed. Drew helped her up and got on his green bike and drove away.

"I never knew a guy could be so nice, especially him," Said May a little dumbstruck.

Before she got on her bike again, she looked at her map to see how to get to the next contest. She got back on her red bike and started riding towards the sunset. She couldn't stop thinking about Drew, he was a weird kid, but he seemed nice enough, maybe she shouldn't have snapped at him...

The sun was setting quickly as the sky changed from blue to orange, and now a dark navy, and May knew she would have to try and find a Pokemon Center and soon!

A green and purple tent lie just ahead, May thought she was dreaming! "Maybe the person in that tent knows where a Pokemon Center is!" Exclaimed May. May rode her bike up to the campsite. A fire still blazed in front of the tent. May parked her bike on a nearby tree, and walked up to the tent, not knowing what might lie ahead...

Preview Time~

Chapter 2: Meet Me There!
    Who is in the mysterious tent? Will May meet up with Drew again? What new adventures lie ahead? Keep reading when the adventure continues!

My Pm list
    UmbreonMaster
    Brute Root
    disbejackiee
    ~!Mudkip Kitteh!~
    MewtwoReturns
    XxLovelinessxX
    DanK84
    Latios Legend
    shervin
    happy taco
    Safyre
    flygonrulz

If you wanna be on the list just say so! If you change your username, PLEASE SAY SO!!! I don't care if it's posted here, or a PM, or even at Deviantart, If you don't tell me, you will not recieve a PM
    Last edited by Torchic23; 6th November 2006 at 2:07 AM.

hmmmm...iys kinda short...but i dont care about length so its good^^

Yeah, my mom wants me to go to bed, but I wanted to make it longer. I tried to add as much detail as possible and stay on past tense. Those were problems I had in the past
    Last edited by Torchic23; 29th June 2006 at 6:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Torchic23
    Back on May's stage, Mat hugged her Blaziken tightly. She was proud of her Blaziken for doing so well.
    Lol, little typing error, I know the story is about May and not Mat, but little things like that bug me sometimes.

Really great story so far, I can't wait til the next chapter to see what will happen at the next contest.
    Never forget the greatest man alive, my hero, Steve Irwin!
    X version friend code:4983-4985-9055. Name: Corey Pokemon: Poliwhirl, Octillary and Quagsire

Thanks for pointing that out, I fixed it. You know how t and y are so close to each other.

I know this sounds terrrible but I had to write this all here. I don't have Microsoft Word on my computer yet ^^;

Gah! An entire load of Contestshippy stories have literally crushed me! *reads Chapter One*

As for spelling errors and typos... >_> After correcting Brian Powell's story, I'm going to explode.

I might point out a few (hopefully not all) mistakes I find if you want me to--another day, that is.

My only suggestion is to add more detail, and maybe not rush into chapters, even though you have a "time-limit". Maybe you could write the next chapter in a notebook or something and refer to it later. ^_^;;

I'll read on (If I'm not tired..) when you post more chapters. For now.. *starts reading other Contestshipping stories* -_-zzzZZZZ

The ground was brown,
    Could use a bit more of a discription I guess, was the floor dirt, tile, composite or carpet?

"We'll put 5:00 on the clock as always, now start the match between May and Drew!" Called Vivian.
    5:00 minutes right? sorry to be picky on that, but someone may not know what 5:00 you're talking about. Just a thought.

Drew looked calm as he sent out a poke ball. Out popped his Flygon, a mighty dragon pokemon. It's red and green scales shone in the bright lights.
    In my opinion this sounds better, "A calm look came over Drew's face as he released his pokemon onto the stage. The creature that appeared was a mighty dragon type [pokemon] who was embodied in red and green scales that shimmered in the bright lights."

May got a little nervous but sent out her Blaziken with a little twirl.

Blaziken roared and shot flames out of its wrists. The crowd was impressed by the two strong looking pokemon.
    Maybe you could combine these two sentences.

May hesitated at first but then called, "Blaziken, Flamethrower!" Blaziken blasted red hot flames from its beak at Flygon, signaling the battle's start.
    I made a change or two, you can make the change or keep what you wrote,
    I'm just trying to add more structure to the sentence. You could also make your own changes.

Flygon beated its large wings hard and dodged the Flamethrower. "Flygon, Hyper Beam!" Said Drew calmly.
    This may be changing the battle scene a bit but what about: *Flygon beat it's wings at high speeds,which made them sing as he returned the intense flames to their sender. Drew kept calm and gave the *Desert Spirit a command, "Flygon, Hyper Beam.".

*FLYGON whips up a sandstorm by flapping its wings. The wings create a series of notes that sound like singing. Because the "singing" is the only thing that can be heard in a sandstorm, this POKéMON is said to be the desert spirit.

Don't put the (*) in the story, that was for the purpose of the footnote.

The fighting fowl pokemon took a direct hit and fell to the ground. The score board showed May's points drop dramatically.
    Does that sound any better? Idk, maybe not, but it was worth a try.

Blaziken tried to continue the battle, but despite its struggle, it fell to the ground in defeat. Once again, the judges put x's on their screens.
    In my opinion, I think that sounds a little better.

Drew walked up to Vivian and that's all May got to see. She queitly walked off stage.
    Something could be done here...but I'm not really sure what, it's also fine as is though.

"I wonder if Drew really is in the next contest? I'd really like to see him again." Said May to herself. "What am I thinking!! I just met him and now I want to see him again!?" Yelled May slapping herself with her gloved hands.
    Excellent. I'm really feelling it.

"Ow, that really hurt." May whimpered.
    Nice choice of words, especially that "whimpered" part, it really portrays that she is in some pain, but is trying to avoid crying. I like it.

"You ok?" Said a familer voice.

May looked up. It was Drew. He has a worried expression on his face, he had obviously seen May fall.
    Dun, dun, dun! Drama!

She got back on her red bike and started riding towards the sunset. She couldn't stop thinking about Drew;for now, however, her first priority was to find shelter. On the horizon, a tent caught her eye,"Maybe the person in that tent knows where a Pokemon Center is!" May exclaimed as she peddled towards the campsite
    I made some more changes...I hope I didn't go overboard editing.
    Last edited by Brute Root; 22nd February 2006 at 2:51 AM.
    X version friend code:4983-4985-9055. Name: Corey Pokemon: Poliwhirl, Octillary and Quagsire

Thank you Brute Root, I read your suggestions and changed my story a little bit. Thanks for your help, it sounds so much better now!

Aww...shucks..*blush* That makes me feel really cool, not just cool, icy chill.

Glad I made you feel good BR, I've got the next chapter now!

Rating: PG[swear words are like this D***]

Chapter 2
    Meet Me There!

"La, La, La, Da, La, La," Hummed a cheerful man. He was preparing to eat his dinner which he had slowley cooked over a fire for the last hour.

He had long purple hair and dressed himself to look like a Cacturne. His pointed, dark green hat resembled a Cacturne's head, and the patterns on his clothes resembled its body.

Even though Cacturne was his favorite, he loved dark and poison type Pokemon overall. A little bell rang by his bag. "Dinner's done, Cacturne!" Shouted the man.

A creepy cactus Pokemon ran into the tent, running up to its trainer. He grabbed the bowl of ramen from beside him, but accidentally threw it upwards, because it was scolding hot. The ramen landed on him, while the bowl landed on Cacturne's head.

"Ow! Stupid piece of $#@*!" Screamed the man, throwing the noodles off of his head..

Outside the purple and green tent, May walked up to the tent flaps, cautiously asking, "Hello? Anyone here?"

The Cacturne trainer emerged from the tent. "What the h*** do you want!" Yelled the enraged man holding his burnt hand.

"I was hoping you knew where the nearest Pokemon Center was, I'm a coodinator." Said May nervously.

"Coodinator? You should have said so sooner!" Said the man in a now cheerful tone.

"The name's Harley, come in for a minute!" Said Harley. May followed Harley inside the large tent. "So what's your name little missy?" Said Harley.

"Oh, I'm May." Said May quietly.

"No need to be shy! Sorry about before, had a little cooking accident." Said Harley.

May noticed a ticked off Cacturne by a small sink. It had a steaming bowl on its head, the cactus pokemon looked pretty ticked off.

"So anyways, you said you wanted to find a Pokemon Center?" Asked Harley, drawing her attention away from the Pokemon.

"Yeah," Replied May.

"Well you're in luck, there happens to be one a few steps ahead of here!" Said Harley.

"The sun's just about down, so I better get going now!" Said May, a little scared of Cacturne, Harley looked a little surprised.

"Hold it! You're a coodinator right?" Questioned Harley.

"Uh, yeah. Why?" Asked May.

"Well then I guess I see you at the next contest, 'cause I'm a coodinator too!" Exclaimed Harley. He did an odd little pose that was somewhat girlish.

"Oh, that's nice." Said May nervously, just wanting to leave. She quickly ran outside, only to find her bike missing! "That's just great!" Pouted May. She paused for a moment to think.

"That guy was kinda weird too, and I'm not going back, so what do I do?" May asked herself. She sank down against the tree that she had parked her bike against, watching the sun go down. The sun may have gone down, but Harley's campfire still burned brightly as ever.

"Well, I have to find my bike, I mean where could it have possibly gone?" May said confidently, standing up and preparing to search. May searched everywhere but could not find her bike. Tears welled up in her eyes. "I left all my Pokemon with my bike!" She cried.

Suddenly, she heard a rustle from a nearby bush. She walked up to the bush and saw a pack of purple monkey Pokemon, Aipom, playing with her bike.

"Give it back, bananna brains!" Yelled May. The Aipom giggled and waved their hand-like tails at May, and kept on playing. May grabbed a small stone off the dusty ground and threw it at one of the Aipom, not appreciating their attitude, plus, this was the only way she could fight them with no Pokemon.

The rock hit on of the Aipom directly in the head. The little monkey turned around and glared at May. "Aipom!" Yelled the one May hit. The rest of the Aipom began to throw clumps of sand at May. She covered her face, the Aipom just wouldn't quit!

"Petal Dance!" Commanded a voice.

A small green pokemon with red and blue roses attached to the ends of each of its skinny wrists, jumped out of a nearby tree and shot swirling pink petals at the Aipom.

This was enough, the monkeys were scared off by the attack. Forgetting May's bike, they quickly ran up a large tree nearby. "You know, there are better ways to fight without pokemon," Said the voice again.

May turned to see Drew leaning against a tree. He slowly flicked his green hair with his hand like before.

"Oh yeah! You got any better ideas?" Snapped May. May ran to her bike and got her yellow fanny pack. She strapped it around her waist as if she was prepared for another Aipom attack.

"You're lucky I was there to save you." Said Drew.

"You're lucky that I don't hurt you!" Said an enraged May.

"Well, I need to get back to my training, come on, Roselia." Said Drew. Drew began to walk down the path that led to the Pokemon Center.

"What a jerk..." Muttered May, getting back on her bike.

She knew that Drew had saved her, why was she mad? No, it wasn't his witty comments that got her mad, in fact, she wasn't really mad at Drew at all, just at herself for blowing another chance to get to know him.

Harley seemed to be right anyways, the ride to the Pokemon Center was short! Once she got there, she rented a room for the night. Then May went to the Pokemon hall, a place to let your Pokemon out for play, while the trainers did other things. There were a few other pokemon in the room already. Flygon, Masquerain, Charizard, and Gardevoir.

May threw out all of her pokeballs at the same time. First one to come out was her Blaziken. Then Venusaur, Blastoise, Delcatty, Beautifly, and Snorlax. All of her Pokemon looked happy to be out of their pokeballs, as and ran to the other Pokemon in the room to play.

May walked back out to the main room. A worried Drew threw the doors to the Pokemon Center open. He carried a very exhausted Roselia in his arms. He put it on the desk in front of Nurse Joy.

"Please! You've got to help it!" Cried Drew. Nurse Joy took a good look at the thorn pokemon.

"Our Chansey will heal its wounds and it should be fine!" Said Joy. She called her Chansey. The pink egg pokemon ran up and put Roselia on a white hospital cart and carried it to the E.R.

May hid a little, if Drew knew she had seen that, she would have never heard the last of it. May had never seen Drew act that way before. He always seemed so calm. May decided to try and forget what just happened as she walked back to her room, but May couldn't help from feeling sorry for Drew and Roselia.

May walked back to the Pokemon Hall to check on her Pokemon. Just as she opened the door she saw Drew, She closed it to a little peak and watched him. "How's your wing feeling Flygon?" Said Drew petting the dragon pokemon. "Sorry, I know that training was a little tough"

"That means that some of those other Pokemon belong to Drew..." Said May quietly.

"These other Pokemon look pretty tough, I wonder who they belong to." Said Drew commenting on May's Pokemon, who were busy playing with Masquerain. May leaned on the door a little too hard and it flung open, she almost fell over.

"May?" Said Drew surprised.

"Oh, uh, hi," Said May nervously. She had landed in a weird pose, but she giggled and pulled herself up.

"So, do these Pokemon belong to you?" Asked Drew.

"Yes they do!" Said May proudly remembering Drew's earlier comment.

"They look pretty weak to me." Said Drew, smirking.

May's jaw dropped. What other things were Drew hiding if he hid the fact that he said May's Pokemon looked 'tough'?

"Uh...how's Roselia?" Asked May.

"Why would you care?" Said Drew bitterly, was this a touchy subject?

"If that's how you want to be then fine!" Shouted May and stomped off to her room. This time May knew she was poilte to him but he was mean to her!

But still an odd feeling overwhelmed her, why was she mad at herself for yelling at Drew? He was a total jerk to her! But still, even though she had just met him, she had already learned enough to decide how she felt about him. He hid his feelings, so how could she be mad at him? In fact, she almost felt bad for Drew...

Arguing with herself, May said, "No! NO! I do not LIKE him, even as a friend!"

Preview Time~

Chapter 3
    Hurry May! Save Roselia!

May finds Drew's injured Roselia, MISSING? Rushing to go tell Drew, she finds him gone too! Where did they go?
    Last edited by Torchic23; 6th November 2006 at 2:24 AM.

That's really good Fireball! Awesome chapter. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the results of the "Roselia Affair"!

Great chapter, Torchic23! There were few errors and I'm anxious to see what happens next!

Harley was funny. :P I can just imagine that "scolding water" scene.

Wow, you made all of May's Pokemon their final evolution-stages? They must be impressive. Heh, Drew's such a liar...

Hm... Maybe you could make your chapters longer. Though I do believe quality's more important than quantity. Ah well, continue! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Brioche
    Great chapter, Torchic23! There were few errors and I'm anxious to see what happens next!

Harley was funny. :P I can just imagine that "scolding water" scene.

Wow, you made all of May's Pokemon their final evolution-stages? They must be impressive. Heh, Drew's such a liar...

Hm... Maybe you could make your chapters longer. Though I do believe quality's more important than quantity. Ah well, continue! ^_^

Well, thanks! I tried to make it longer, and it is a little longer than the first chapter.............hey, maybe this means the chapters will get longer and longer!

That's really good Fireball! Awesome chapter. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the results of the "Roselia Affair"!
    Yup, I'm gonna try to make it as dramatic as possible, maybe longer [I'm trying!]

Next chapter should be up by tonight!

Ok next chapter! I warning you, this chapter is SHORT!!!!!! But the good news is, there's lots of detail so I hope you enjoy!

Rating: PG

Chapter 3
    Hurry May! Save Roselia!

May sat on a bed in the room she had rented for the night. She had put on her night outfit, a yellow shirt and a fleece pair of blue pants. She took her bandanna out and combed her hair straight. Her gloves lie on a nightstand next to her bed.

"Why would he be so mean? I was worried about his stupid Pokemon!" Yelled May. "And he said my pokemon were weak! What nerve!" Said May, looking for excuses to cover her feelings.

She then decided to get a glass of water for bed to help calm herself down. She walked through the main hallway and past the E.R. rooms. In one room was Drew's exhausted Roselia. It looked like it was having much trouble breathing as a Chansey watched over it. "I hope it's okay, come to think of it, Drew never did tell me what happened," Said May, then she remembered his earlier rudeness. "Oh yeah, he's too stuck-up to tell me!"

She continued walking down the hall to get her glass of water. When she returned, she walked past Roselia's room again, feeling curious. A bright red light was flashing in the room as a flushed looking Chansey rushed out the door.

May looked a little closer at the little table where Roselia had been, and found it gone! "Oh no, what happened to Roselia?" Panicked May, she then paused for a minute, thinking to herself. "The only reason I'm worried is because it's a Pokemon, not stupid Drew!"

She ran to Drew's room to tell him what happened. She flung open the door and started shouting, "DREW! ROSELIA IS MISSING!" Then she realized that Drew was not in his room. Though the sheets on his bed were ruffled as if he had been there not too long ago.

May rushed all through the Pokemon Center looking for Drew, but he was nowhere to be found. "Maybe Roselia went outside and Drew followed," May convinced herself. Her brown hair was messy again and her deep sapphire eyes glowed with fear.

May ran up to the main desk. "Nurse Joy, where are Drew and Roselia?" Demanded May.

"My Chansey has informed me that Roselia has disappeared and will probably turn up soon, as for the boy, he should be in his room," Assured Joy.

"He's not! And I don't think he knows about Roselia!" May yelled.

"Now calm down, go back to your bed, I'm sure they'll both turn up in the morning." Scolded Joy. She lead May back to her room and locked the door. May sat on her bed, thinking of what to do.

May then got an idea and looked towards the window. "That's it! I'm coming, Drew!" Exclaimed May. She put back on her normal clothes and ran towards the window. With much strength, May opened the window and climbed out.

She ran back towards the dark forest. "Drew! Roselia! Where are you guys!" Called May.

"I can't believe I'm worried about that jerk! But this isn't about him, it's for Roselia!" May thought to herself.

Just then May saw a trail of blood shining in the moonlight. "Oh no, I've got a bad feeling about this." May gulped. She began to follow the trail nervously. "This is creepy, but I really hope Drew and Roselia are ok..." Whimpered May nervously.

All of a sudden, she saw a thorny figure in the moonlight. May cautiously creeped up to it. It was a Cacturne and something seemed familar about it. May noticed an evil grin on its face. It's scary yellow eyes glowed brightly, reflecting off the moon light.

A few feet away lie Roselia, with cuts and bruises all over. But it wasn't bleeding, so what made the trail? "Is Cacturne able to make fake blood?" May asked herself stupidly.

The Cacturne started shooting poison spikes at May. She just barely dodged by dive jumping. She fell right next to the injured rose Pokemon. "Roselia..." May cried.

Just then, Cacturne ran towards a dark tree at the edge of the forest. May gently scooped up Roselia and ran after the Cacturne. On the other side of the tree trunk was Drew. He was unconcious and tied to the tree. He had many cuts and was losing blood rapidly.

"Drew!" Screamed May horrified. Then she noticed a dark figure leaning in the shadows. "Finish him now Cacturne!" Said a voice, but there was something all too familar about the voice.

The Cacturne prepared a Pin Missle and aimed at Drew. The spikes shot out of its pointy arms rapidly. May jumped in front of Drew and got hit by the attack instead. May knew that if Drew took one more attack he really would be finished.

May just lie on the ground, almost to weak to move.

"Crap, I left my pokemon back at the Pokemon Center," She cried.

May looked back up at Drew. She wondered how all this had happened but especially how a Cacturne tied Drew to the tree, or did someone else?

Then the Cacturne began another Pin Missle, this time at Roselia. The flower was just barely breathing. One more attack, like Drew, would kill it.

May got up and rammed into the Cacturne as hard as possible. The spikes hurt her but she didn't care. The only thing on her mind was saving Drew.

May fell to the ground, now unconcious. The Cacturne fell too, but It jumped back up and stared at the fallen girl.

Almost preparing for another attack, Cacturne turned towards the horizen. The sun was now slowley coming up. It shrieked in fear and ran back into the shadows of the trees.

But still, May, Drew, and Roselia were still unconcious...

Officer Jenny pulled up in her motocycle. "Darn, he got away again, but we found some kids!" Called Jenny into her radio.

She untied Drew from the tree, and with some help from her Growlithe team, put the injured kids on the motocycle and sped away, towards the Pokemon Center.

Preview Time~

Chapter 4
    When Shadow turns to sun! Pokemon and Human revival!

As May begins to learn more about Drew, Drew starts to become a different kind of person, and the relationship gets a little deeper!
    Last edited by Torchic23; 6th November 2006 at 2:32 AM.

She then decided to get a glass of water for bed. She walked through the main hallway and past the E.R. rooms.
    Ya used the wrong "threw", I replaced it. Otherwise, awesome chapter!
    Last edited by Brute Root; 23rd February 2006 at 10:43 PM.

Thanks! I fixed the through thing, we all make mistakes sometimes :P

you need to work on length but it is good.......... you should get Max, Ash, Misty and Brock in here^^

Quote Originally Posted by Shatoshi
    you should get Max, Ash, Misty and Brock in here^^
    Nah, I wanted it to be a little more orginal and besides, it's too late now! As was thinking of getting Max in there somewhere and making it so he was traveling with Ash and the rest of 'em. Yes, length is a problem for me and I don't know why

at least it isnt as bad as me^^

Tonight, I should have a reeeeeally long chapter as I will have more time. I hope it turns out good!!

Hooray for the really long chapter coming tonight!

Wow, there was a lot more action in this chapter. And violence too--Poor May and Drew!

Quote Originally Posted by More Than Just Friends - Chapter 3
    "I can't believe I'm worried about that jerk! It's not like I love him or anything!" May thought to herself.
    It's not a mistake or anything, but it just seems like you're rushing into their relationship. Maybe "care about" would have been a better choice of words for this, as "love" isn't a word commonly used.

Anyway, I loved this rather short chapter! Keep up the good work.

Thank you Brioche! Nice comments make me smile

Next chapter ready!! It's gonna be super long [I hope]

Rating: G

Chapter 4

May opened her deep sapphire blue eyes. All around her were white walls and bright lights.

"Where am I?" Asked May. She sat upright. She looked behind her and saw a white hospital bed. Suddenly, a Chansey ran in happily.

"Chansey!" Exclaimed the May. She was happy to see another living creature.

The Chansey called Nurse Joy. Joy ran in to see May, her orange locks flowing wildly behind her.

"Oh, I'm so glad you're ok!" Exclaimed Joy.

"What happened?" Said May.

"We found you and another boy at the edge of the forest!" Said Joy.

"Drew! Is he alright?" Asked May anxiously.

"He hasn't woken up yet, but he is going to be all right thanks to you," Said Joy. "And..... I'm sorry I didn't believe you before..."

"You mean he's all right! I was worried!" Said May ignoring Joy's apology.

"Of course, you can't get out of bed for awhile, you're not fully healed yet, I'm sorry," Said Joy.

"Oh....how is Roselia doing?" Asked May, disappointed.

"Just fine! It has fully recovered and is by its trainer's bedside as we speak!" Said Joy. "Now please rest, you need it after all those injuries!" Scolded Joy.

"Oh ok," Said May. May pulled a green blanket back over her head and fell back into a deep sleep.

In the room where Drew was, Roselia watched nervously. Drew's eyes were tightly shut and his body was still. A few bandages covered his arms that lie over his blanket.

"Rose, Rose!" Cried the worried pokemon.

A Chansey nearby reassured it that everything was going to be just fine.

Roselia watched its unconscious trainer. Its eyes welled up with tears just at the thought of everything that had happened a few nights before.

As for Drew, he lie in a deep sleep. He was dreaming about a girl with brown hair and sapphire eyes. She had brought him joy and he dreamed of spending lots of time with the girl.

Who was this girl? She seemed very familiar in some other strange world.........
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, May awoke with a start. Joy was already in her room.

"Good morning May! Did you sleep well?" Smiled Joy.

"Yeah, I guess," Said May.

"Your friend still hasn't awoke yet, but I do have good news! You are fully healed and may get out of bed and do as you wish!" Said Joy cheerfully.

"Well, I'm going to go see Drew!" Exclaimed May.

"Please go back to your other room first and change back into your clothes." Said Joy, with a giggle.

May looked down at herself. She had a white shirt with white flannel pants on and her hair was combed straight again, without her bandanna.

"Uh, ok." Said May and ran to her other room.

Her normal clothes were already waiting for her. She quickly changed and ran up to a Chansey wandering the halls.

"Can you show me to Drew's room?" Asked May.

The pink egg pokemon smiled, nodded, and ran off. May followed it swiftly.

The Chansey then put its hand to it's mouth, as to tell her to be quiet. May nodded and quietly followed the Chansey to a door.

May quietly pushed open the door and walked in. Drew still lie in his bed with Roselia asleep at his side.

"Roselia!" May exclaimed, though quietly.

Drew looked almost as if he was enjoying the deep sleep. Roselia shared his expression of happiness.

Drew's dream only got better and better......

"So Drew, where do you want to go today?" Said a cheerful girl.

"I dunno, you choose today!" Said Drew smiling.

The brown haired girl smiled and flipped a strand of Drew's green hair out of his face.

The two lie in a peaceful meadow filled with ever blooming pink flowers and warm sunshine.

"I found this flower for you, I think it's rare." Said Drew to the girl.

He handed her a scarlet rose that stuck out among the pink flowers around them.

"Oh Drew! It's beautiful!" Exclaimed the girl as she gazed at the flower.

The girl's sapphire blue eyes glowed with joy as they stared into each other's eyes.

"Oh Drew! You're so charming!" Smiled the girl.

"I feel..." Started Drew.

"Feel what? What's wrong?" Asked the girl.

"I feel as if I knew you from somewhere before, in another world, another life...." Said Drew.

The girl chuckled and gave Drew a little kiss. Drew blushed a little but then looked serious again.

"I feel as if someone out there is missing me, I want to see that person again," Said Drew mysteriously.

"Who is it?" Asked the girl.

"I can't exactly remember the details but......" Said Drew.

"Ooo, please tell me Drew! I want to know all about this other person you know!" Squealed the girl, her brown hair jumped a little bit and her deep sapphire eyes glowed with excitement.

"Well, if you really must know, she was a girl, who looked much like you, brown hair, sapphire eyes, good natured..." Said Drew.

"Really! She sounds nice! What's her name?" Exclaimed the girl.

"I.....I can't remember, but I guess it doesn't matter much now...." Said Drew gloomily.

"Drew, does that mean that if I ever went away, you'd just forget me?" Said the girl with a serious look in her eyes.

"No, of course not, and what makes you think I'd leave you?" Chuckled Drew.

"Oooo, I just love it when you smile Drew! It makes me happy too!" Squealed the girl.

"But, I do wish I could meet that other girl again.........someday." Said Drew quietly.

May watched as Drew's expressions changed while he was unconscious.

"I wonder if he's dreaming now." Said May. "I don't think I dreamed of anything while I was sleeping, or if it's possible but who knows..."Said May.

After awhile, May got bored and started squeaking her sneakers together. Roselia woke up and looked at her.

"Oh, sorry Roselia! I didn't mean to wake you!" Said May embarrassed.

But instead of angry, the pokemon smiled at her. Even though May didn't know it, Roselia really trusted her for saving Drew.

Roselia really cared about Drew. Roselia had been with Drew since the beginning of its life.

A young green haired boy sat under a bush to cover himself from the rain.

The sky was a deep gray, and no one was around for miles except the boy.

He had a saddened look in his green eyes as he stared down a muddy trail by the bush he was under.

The rain was starting to flood holes on the trail and the water level would soon reach the boy's make-shift umbrella.

Then he saw the whole sky turn from gray to pitch black. He jumped up and ran to the source of the darkness.

Behind a larger bush than the one the boy had been under, was a Duskull.

A baby Roselia lie just ahead of it. The Duskull shot Shadow Ball after Shadow Ball at it.

The baby rose pokemon looked weak from all the hits it had taken. The young boy couldn't stand to see the Duskull hurt the baby any longer.

"Stop it! Stop hurting that pokemon! Why do you have to do that!" Screamed the boy.

"Who are you?" Said the Pokemon, using telepathy.

"My name is Drew! I won't stand here and let you hurt that Pokemon!" Yelled young Drew.

The injured Roselia watched Drew. It was impressed by the boy's bravery and was glad he was there to save it.

"Fine then! You will fight me now!" Yelled the ghost.

Drew rammed into the ghost with all his might. The pokemon disappeared and reappeared a few feet away.

"I waste no time on weaklings, you can have the pathetic Pokemon!" Said the Duskull and teleported away.

Drew stared at the spot where the Duskull had been and ran over to the baby Roselia.

"Are you going to be ok?" Said Drew worried.

The Roselia smiled weakly and simply replied, "Rose!"

Drew knew from the pokemon's look, that the Pokemon was grateful for what he had done. He smiled too.

Roselia fainted as Drew picked it up. Drew grabbed a pokeball out of his bag and put the Roselia in it. "Please Roselia, if you don't want to be my Pokemon, just wait until I can get you some help!"
    Drew didn't know if he was seeing things, but it appeared that Roselia winked at him....

He had never wanted a pokemon and simply used the pokeball for entertainment, but the Roselia was different.

Young Drew walked down the muddy tail into the distance, carefully holding Roselia's poke ball..

May looked hard into the pokemon's eyes.

"Rose!" The rose pokemon yawned.

May then stared at Drew. "Please be okay, for Roselia, and me...." Said May softly.

Roselia still looked a little thoughtful from remembering how it met Drew.

"Rose! elia!" Exclaimed the pokemon pointing at May's ribbon case sticking out of her fanny pack.

"Oh, my ribbons! You want to see them?" Said May.

The little rose Pokemon nodded and jumped up. May opened her case to show Roselia her ribbons.

"I have only one right now, but I have participated in the Grand Festival before, and I even won once!" Explained May.

Roselia jumped in excitement, knowing that Drew had been in a lot of contests too. Drew stirred a bit, which attracted Roselia and May's attention.

But, Drew's green eyes were still tightly shut.

"Drew! Ever since you thought about that other girl, you haven't been the same!" Yelled the girl.

''I told you, I want to see her again, know her name....but I can't figure out how!" Yelled Drew.

"I am sorry to make you upset...." Said the girl sadly.

"It's not you...." Said Drew.

"How can I help? I just want to see you happy, even if it means leaving you," Said the girl. She looked sad but Drew could tell she just wanted to help.

"How? How can I get out of this meadow?" Asked Drew sadly. " I never want to have to leave you, but I will return someday!"

The girl sighed, "This world is a paradise, created in your imagination. You fell into a deep sleep somehow, and dreamed all this land up, including me. You simply must wake yourself up."

"No! It can't be! I changed my mind! I'm not leaving you! I love you!" Screamed Drew with tears in his eyes.

"Drew.....you have to go back to your real world, it does exist, unlike this place. The other girl you mentioned, she's probably real too and you need to go back to her!" Said the girl gloomily.

"But!" Said Drew but got cut off.

"Drew! You have to stop dreaming! The real world is more important than your dreams! Now go! Just remember, you'll never really be happy if you keep dreaming it up," Yelled the girl. Her sapphire eyes were tearful as well, but she wanted the best for Drew.

"Remember Drew, no matter where you go, I'll always be there, in your imagination, if this other girl is like me, you'll always be happy, but the feeling will be real."

"But, how do I get back?" Asked Drew.

"Hold my hand, I shall help you!" Said the girl.

Drew put his hand up to hers. Her hand felt soft, like a Skitty...

Suddenly, the whole world and the girl glowed with blue light.

"Good-bye Drew! In your other world, the girl you really love awaits!" Said the girl as she slowly disappeared as well as the whole meadow of flowers.
    "What? But I don't love any other girl!"

Drew strirred a bit more, and finally opened his eyes.

"Drew! You're ok! I was so worried!" Exclaimed May and gave him a big hug,

"What the......" Said Drew staring at May.

"Oh, erm, it was only a get well soon hug!" Said May blushing.

"Right, where's Roselia?" Questioned Drew.

Drew couldn't remember anything that happened in his dream, and still couldn't remember the girl that had just given him a hug or her name.

"Right over there!" Exclaimed May and pointed at Drew's cheering Roselia.

"Excuse me but, what is your name again?" Asked Drew, feeling stupid.

"May! How could you forget?" Said May.

Just then, all of Drew's memories of May came back to him.

"Oh yeah! I guess I was sleeping too hard." Chuckled Drew.

The two kids laughed together, finally reunited.

Preview Time~

Chapter 5
    Bokuto Contest of Love!

Finally! May and Drew have reached Bokuto Town! But the contest hall there requires 'couples only'. Of course, Drew couldn't pass up the chance to enter a contest! But while there, May encounters a familar 'friend'.....
    Last edited by Torchic23; 13th July 2006 at 9:31 AM.

munchmonlee Guest

Thank you Brioche! Nice comments make me smile

Next chapter ready!! It's gonna be super long [I hope]

Rating: G

Chapter 4

May opened her deep sapphire blue eyes. All around her were white walls and bright lights.

"Where am I?" Asked May. She sat upright. She looked behind her and saw a white hospital bed.

Suddenly, a Chansey ran in happily. "Chansey!" Exclaimed May. She was happy to see another living creature.

The Chansey called Nurse Joy. Joy ran in to see May, her orange locks flowing wildely behind her.

"Oh, I'm so glad you're ok!" Exclaimed Joy.

"What happened?" Said May.

"We found you and another boy at the edge of the forest!" Said Joy.

"Drew! Is he alright?" Asked May anxiously.

"He hasn't woken up yet, but he is going to be all right thanks to you." Said Joy. "And..... I'm sorry I didn't believe you before..."

"You mean he's all right! I was worried!" Said May.

"Of course, you can't get out of bed for awhile, you are not fully healed yet." Said Joy.

"Oh man, how is Roselia doing?" Asked May.

"Just fine! It has fully recovered and is by its trainer's bedside as we speak!" Said Joy. "Now please rest, you need it after all those injuries!" Scolded Joy.

"Oh ok." Said May.

May pulled a green blanket back over her head and fell back into a deep sleep.

In the room where Drew was, Roselia watched nervously.

Drew's eyes were tightly shut and his body was still. A few bandages covered his arms that lie over his blanket.

"Rose, Rose!" Cried the worried pokemon.

A Chansey nearby reassured it that everything was going to be just fine.

Roselia watched its unconsious trainer. Its eyes welled up with tears just at the thought of every thing that had happened a few nights before.

As for Drew, he lie in a deep sleep. He was dreaming about a girl with brown hair and sapphire eyes. She had brought him joy and he dreamed of spending lots of time with the girl.

Who was this girl? She seemed very familer in some other strange world.........

The next day, May awoke with a start. Joy was already in her room.

"Good morning May! Did you sleep well?" Smiled Joy.

"Yeah, I guess." Said May.

"Your friend still hasn't awoke yet, but I do have good news! You are fully healed and may get out of bed and do as you wish!" Said Joy cheerfully.

"Well, I'm going to go see Drew!" Exclaimed May.

"Please go back to your other room first and change back into your clothes." Said Joy.

May looked down at herself. She had a white shirt with white flannel pants on and her hair was combed straight without her bandanna.

"Uh, ok." Said May and ran to her other room.

Her normal clothes were already waiting for her. She qucikly changed and ran up to a Chansey wondering the halls.

"Can you show me to Drew's room?" Asked May.

The pink egg pokemon smiled and nodded and ran off. May followed it swiftly.

The Chansey then put its hand to it's mouth, as to tell her to be quiet.

May nodded and quietly followed the Chansey to a door.

May quietly pushed open the door and walked in. Drew still lie in his bed with Roselia asleep at his side.

"Roselia!" May said quietly.

Drew looked almost as if he was enjoying the deep sleep. Roselia shared his expression of happiness.

Drew's dream only got better and better......

"So Drew, where do you want to go today?" Said a cheerful girl.

"I dunno, you choose today!" Said Drew smiling.

The brown haired girl smiled and flipped a strand of Drew's green hair out of his face.

The two lie in a peaceful meadow filled with ever blooming pink flowers and a warm sunshine.

"I found this flower for you, I think it's rare." Said Drew to the girl.

He handed her a purple flower that stuck out among the pink flowers around them.

"Oh Drew! It's beautiful!" Exclaimed the girl as she gazed at the flower.

The girl's sapphire blue eyes glowed with joy as they stared into each other's eyes.

"Oh Drew! You're so charming!" Smiled the girl.

"I feel..." Started Drew.

"Feel what? What's wrong?" Asked the girl.

"I feel as if I knew you from somewhere before, in another world, another life...." Said Drew.

The girl chuckled and gave Drew a little kiss. Drew blushed a little but then looked serious again.

" I feel as if someone out there is missing me, I want to see that person again." Said Drew.

"Who is it?" Asked the girl.

"I can't exactly remember the details but......" Said Drew.

"Ooo, please tell me Drew! I want to know all about this other person you know!" Squealed the girl, her brown hair jumped a little bit and her deep sapphire eyes glowed with excitement.

"Well, if you really must know, she was a girl, who looked much like you, brown hair, sapphire eyes, good natured..." Said Drew.

"Really! She sounds nice! What's her name?" Exclaimed the girl.

"I.....I can' remember, but I guess it doesn't matter much now...." Said Drew gloomily.

"Drew, does that mean that if I ever went away, you'd just forget me?" Said the girl with a serious look in her sapphire eyes.

"No, of course not, and what makes you think I'd leave you?" Chuckled Drew.

"Oooo, I just love it when you smile Drew! It makes me happy too!" Squealed the girl.

"But, I do wish I could meet that other girl again.........someday." Said Drew.

May watched as Drew's expressions changed while he was unconsious.

"I wonder if he's dreaming now." Said May. "I don't think I dreamed of anything or if it's possible but who knows..."Said May.

After awhile, May got bored and started squeaking her sneakers together. Roselia woke up and looked at her.

"Oh, sorry Roselia! I didn't mean to wake you!" Said May embarresed.

But instead of angry, the pokemon smiled at her. Even though May didn't know it, Roselia really trusted her for saving Drew.

Roselia really cared about Drew. Roselia had been with Drew since the beginning of its life.

A young green haired boy sat under a bush to cover himself from the rain.

The sky was a deep gray, and no one was around for miles except the boy.

He had a saddened look in his green eyes as he stared down a muddy trail by the bush he was under.

The rain was starting to flood holes on the trail and the water level would soon reach the boy's make-shift umbrella.

Then he saw the whole sky turn from gray to pitch black. He jumped up and ran to the source of the darkness.

Behind a larger bush than the one the boy had been under, was a Duskull.

A baby Roselia lie just ahead of it. THe Duskull shot Shadow Ball after Shadow Ball at it.

The baby rose pokemon looked weak from all the hits it had taken. The young boy couldn't stand to see the Duskull hurt the baby any longer.

"Stop it! Stop hurting that pokemon! Why do you have to do that!" Screamed the boy.

"Who are you?" Said the pokemon in telepathy.

"My name is Drew! I won't stand here and let you hurt that pokemon!" Yelled young Drew.

The injured Roselia watched Drew. It was impressed by the boy's bravery and was glad he was there to save it.

"Fine then! You fight me now!" Yelled the ghost.

Drew rammed into the ghost with all his might. The pokemon disappeared and reappeared a few feet away.

"I waste no time on weaklings!" Said the Duskull and teleported away.

Drew stared at the spot where the Duskull had been and ran over to the baby Roselia.

"Are you going to be ok?" Said Drew worried.

The Roselia smiled weakly and simply replied, "Rose!"

Drew knew from the pokemon's look, that it meant "I want to come with you and fight by your side".

Roselia fainted as Drew picked it up. Drew grabbed a pokeball out of his bag and put the Roselia in it.

He had never wanted a pokemon and simply used the poke ball for fun, but the Roselia was different.

Young Drew walked down the muddy tail into the distance.

May looked hard into the pokemon's eyes.

"Rose!" The rose pokemon yawned.

May then stared at Drew. "Please be okay, for Roselia, and me...." Said May softly.

Roselia still looked a little thoguhtful from remembering how it met Drew.

"Rose! elia!" Exclaimed the pokemon pointing at May's ribbon case sticking out of her fanny pack.

"Oh, my ribbons! You want to see them?" Said May.

The little rose pokemon nodded and jumped up. May opened her case to show Roselia her ribbons.

" I have only one right now, but I have participated in the Grand Festival before, and I even won once!" Explained May.

Roselia jumped in excitement. Drew stirred a bit, which attracted Roselia and May's attention.

Drew's green eyes were still tightly shut.

"Drew! Ever since you thought about that other girl, you haven't been the same!" Yelled the girl.

'' I told you, I want to see her again, know her name....but I can't figure out how!" Yelled Drew.

"I am sorry to make you upset...." Said the girl sadly.

"It's not you...." Said Drew.

"How can I help? I just want to see you happy, even if it means leaving you" Said the girl. Her sapphire eyes looked sad but Drew could tell she just wanted to help.

"How? How can I get out of this meadow?" Asked Drew sadly. " I never want to have to leave you, and I will return someday!"

The girl sighed, "This world is a paradise. created in your imagination. You fell into a deep sleep somehow, and dreamed all this land up. You simply must wake yourself up."

"No! It can't be! I changed my mind! I'm not leaving you! I love you!" Screamed Drew with tears in his eyes.

"Drew.....you have to go back to your real world, it does exist. The other girl you mentioned, she's probably real too and you need to go back to her!" Said the girl gloomily.

"But!" Said Drew but got cut off.

"Drew! You have to stop dreaming! The real world is more importent than your dreams! Now go!" Screamed the girl. Her sapphire eyes were tearful as well but she wanted the best for Drew.

"Remember Drew, no matter where you go, I'll always be there, in your imagination, if this other girl is like me, you'll always be happy."

"But, how do I get back?" Asked Drew.

"Hold my hand, I shall help you!" Said the girl.

Drew put his hand up to hers. Her hand felt soft, like a Skitty.

Suddenly, the whole world and the girl glowed with blue light.

"Good-bye Drew! In your other world, the girl you really love awaits!" Said the girl as she slowly disappeared as well as the whole meadow of flowers.

Drew strirred a bit more, and finally opened his eyes.

"Drew! You're ok! I was so worried!" Exclaimed May and gave him a big hug,

"What the......" Said Drew staring at May.

"Oh, erm, it was only a get well soon hug!" Said May blushing.

"Right, where's Roselia?" Questioned Drew.

Drew couldn't remember anything that happened in his dream, and still couldn't remember the girl that had just given him a hug, her name.

"Right over there!" Exclaimed May and pointed at Drew's cheering Roselia.

"Excuse me but, what is your name again?" Asked Drew.

"May! How could you forget?" Said May.

Just then, all of Drew's memories of May came back to him.

"Oh yeah! I guess I was sleeping too hard." Chuckled Drew.

The two kids laughed together, finally reunited.

Next chapter:
    Chapter 5
    Journey to the finals! Bokuto Contest!

May and Drew have finally reached the next contest hall where they both hoped to earn a ribbon. A familer rival appears as Drew remembers a horrifying memory comes back to him!

Cool Chapter! Even though I hate May, I like this fic, great job!!

Glad you like it! Haven't seen you in a while Munchmonlee, this is quite a surprise!

Also, I'm thinking of getting two more chapters out tomarrow so enjoy! Also PLEASE keep commenting on the chapter 4, I worked really hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Shatoshi
    it was good^^

Glad you like it! Why is it rated 2 stars though? I really am trying and you have to admit, I've gotten better

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast