Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Digimon Club, Version 4.0

Oh, i didn't even know Savers had finished. I haven't seen any episodes of it yet. Does anyone have any ideas of how to recruit more members. We don't have that many members and i would like to see some more.

Click here to visit my fan fic, Winds of the Past

Credit to Dragodynamite for the Userbar

...Takatomon!

Could I join? I've been a Digimon fan for a long time. I've got many cards, I have watched almost all the episodes of the anime, I've seen some of the movies and I've readed the Digimon mangas a lot. And I have been wishing for a club like this, so I really want to join :3

I'll claim Renamon then.

run away
    away from the hell
    hell made by humans
    hell made by us

*runs in, panting* Hi guys. I should really try to participate more often...Takatomon!^^;

Since Savers is really *over*, shouldn't we be pitching our wishes towards any future season?
    I'd like to see a Millenniummon storyline that doesn't involve Ryo or Ken...

Ryudamon would make a cool lead Digimon, since Dorumon already had a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Pika Hikari KT View Post
    *runs in, panting* Hi guys. I should really try to participate more often...Takatomon!^^;

I'd like to see a Millenniummon storyline that doesn't involve Ryo or Ken...

Ryudamon would make a cool lead Digimon, since Dorumon already had a shot.
    You are accepted into the club. Did you want to claim a Digimon

Hey everyone.

For a future season, i'd like to see one that's a mix of 01 and Frontier.
    There would be digidestined who'd have digimon, they'd also have crests that are specified elements, the 10 elements in Frontier.
    However, the digimon wouldn't be able to go to mega, the kids would have to semi-merge with them.
    Instead of 2 minds one body, it'd be like the kids were riding on the digimon, but they'd be sorta attached. The megas would look like a mix of the megas from the past / important good digimon.

For insance, the fire would be a mix of WarGreymon, Palidramon, Gallantmon, Agunimon and ShineGreymon. But it'd also have many unique and individual concepts.

Perhaps the evolution scene would show the ultimate and kid go up into the sky, which would be the same colour as their crest etc. Then, shadows of the past digimon would be in the background. The ultimate and kid would spin around and slowly merge.

It's hard to explain XD

I'd like to see new digimon too. From baby to Mega. All NEW.
    My thoughts with regards to a Sound type. Comments, feedback, etc, would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Do french people ride goats freely in their country?

That idea sounds pretty cool Elementman-Novapoke. I really like the idea of tags and crests combined with the 10 legendary warriors of Frontier. The tags and crests were awesome in Adventure 01. The kids being fused to become mega sounds good.

I'll wonder if they'll make another Digimon anime series. I sure hope so. It was like four or five years between Frontier and Savers wasn't it?

Anyway, onto a new topic.

What is your favourite thing about the Digimon anime series?

The main things i like are:

1. The plot/storyline
    2. The characters

I just find that the plots are really good for the series. I find them very creative and sometimes have some nice twists.

I really like the characters in the Digimon anime series. They really make it very good. They're so believable and a lot of people can relate to issues they go through (especially in Adventure 01, that was a good series for real depth in the characters). They go so much deeper into characters then in Pokemon. All the characters in Pokemon i find are fake and annoying sometimes while in Digimon they are realistic and have depths and flaws just like every person who watches the show.

Well, what makes a good season in this anime for me is the plot. I don't care if the Digimon are huge like in Savers (but I really did like them smaller), or if the main characters seem a wee bit cliche. As long as the story's good and I can look forward to it, I'll watch. =D

The characters... yeah, as palkia1 had stated, they are really fun to watch, especially with some flaws here and there. If characters have good abilities, they must have weaknesses. Personality is another big add! Short but smart, a basic thing... classic. Headstrong and impatient... always the leader. Cool and collected, usually the secondary main Digidestined. It all works out... ;D OH. And appearance, a bonus.
    Ummm hi I'm probably not here anymore...! Though I visit maybe once or twice every few years. Please catch me on AIM or Twitter if you really want to see me! It's right on my profile. Later!

Quote Originally Posted by palkia1 View Post
    Did you want to claim a Digimon?
    Yes, Cebreusmon(Spelling?).

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Giratina View Post
    Yes, Cebreusmon(Spelling?).
    I presume you mean Cerberusmon. I will put it on the list. Feel free to answer any of the topics that have been put up in the club thus far.

You are accepted into the club. Did you want to claim a Digimon
    How about...Calumon! Was almost going to pick Wanyamon, but...culululu~-^_^-

Revolution FC: 2620-9865-4149

Ah, so you're picking Calumon. One of my favourite Pokemon. It was so cool in Tamers

I've got another topic:

What is your least favourite Digimon?

Mine would probably have to be Machinedramon. I didn't like him as a Dark Master. He was too easy to beat. He looked and sounded horrible. He just didn't fit well as a Dark Master in my opinion

Mine would probably have to be Machinedramon. I didn't like him as a Dark Master. He was too easy to beat. He looked and sounded horrible. He just didn't fit well as a Dark Master in my opinion
    I remembered when WarGreymon beat'him. I was like what is Koromon talking about! And then laughed when MachineDramon ripped into pieces.

I love the plot. I just can't leave it. I have to watch it cause I want to know what happens even when I get spoilers from people. I love that sadness it makes me feel when they leave their digimon(Tamers the most).

That's a too broad question. I have none.
    "You don't have to do anything at any time"
    Inspiring words by yours truly...
    #Gecko#

Quote Originally Posted by #Gecko# View Post
    [B] I love that sadness it makes me feel when they leave their digimon(Tamers the most).
    I liked in the last episode of Adventure 01 when they said goodbye to their Digimon on the train bus thing. That was done really well. I actually felt really sad when watching them say goodbye. That is another thing that i didn't mention that is outstanding about the Digimon anime.

Betsumon...about as close as you can get to a male Tailmon subspecies, and it has a penis. Shin Nohara would probably take him in if he didn't already have a dog.

Etemon and Sukamon come pretty close, though. And those two are considered to be in the same Digimon line!>_<

Quote Originally Posted by palkia1 View Post
    I presume you mean Cerberusmon. I will put it on the list. Feel free to answer any of the topics that have been put up in the club thus far.
    Okay!

What is your least favorite Digimon?

I keep forgeting it's name. >.<

New Topic: Which is the cutest Digimon in your opinion?

Which is the cutest Digimon in your opinion?

Mine would have to be Demiveemon. I just find it really cute in Adventure 02. It's voice is also pretty cool

woops forgive me for not posting yet today. to the current topic:
    The cutest (and most irritating on occasions) is Calumon. He was just so cute. But I also think that Terriermon and Guilmon were really cute.
    My 3DS Friend Code is 1633-4748-1177. PM me if you add me. My friend safari is poison with Cascoon, Whirlipede, and Swalot.

*waves* Takatomon!

Oh hay guys. I'm Typhlogirl, one of the co-owners of Nylf's old digimon club, and the token Dark Masters fangirl, though I've matured a bit from my rabid ways XD. I'm glad someone got the club up and running again; Digimon is so much fun. =)

For my claim, I'd like to again steal Piedmon. I do adore him so.

Now, questions:

Which Digimon did you want to appear in Savers?

I had three:

Garudamon: WIN!
    Anubismon: FAIL.
    Any of the Dark Masters: FAIL.

1/3 isn't too bad, I guess...

The intense, absorbing plot and the characters that support it so well. Plus I love all the creative monster designs!

What is your least favorite Digimon?

Myotismon; far too overrated with far too much screen time. Though I do like his design. Come to think of it, I'm slowly starting to like him. A little. But not that much.

Tokomon is adorable until he opens his mouth.

=)

-
    Last edited by Typhlogirl; 20th January 2008 at 10:30 PM.
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/5bxx86.png[/IMG]
    they see me rollin'
    they hatin'

I'm sorry Typhlogirl, but before you can rejoin you have to read the rules. You didn't so i can't let you enter yet.

oh yeah since we don't have a topic today how about this:
    Since the charecters from digmon tamers were originall supposed to be related to the other digidestined who do you think was related to whom?
    I think Rika would be Matt and Sora's daughter since her grandmother mentions her mother used to be a tomboy like her and in the last episode of 02 Sora's mother was a fashion designer like Rika's mother. Though they changed this before they originally aired it. I also think she is really moody like Matt was lol. I don't know about the other charecters though.
    My 3DS Friend Code is 1633-4748-1177. PM me if you add me. My friend safari is poison with Cascoon, Whirlipede, and Swalot.

Can I join? If I can can I claim Gallantmon?
    Takatomon
    Last edited by Zero X; 20th January 2008 at 8:18 PM.
    Surpise, suprise, I'm back...

I'll say Gatomon, especially when she walks in 4 legs.

Since the charecters from digmon tamers were originall supposed to be related to the other digidestined who do you think was related to whom?I think Rika would be Matt and Sora's daughter since her grandmother mentions her mother used to be a tomboy like her and in the last episode of 02 Sora's mother was a fashion designer like Rika's mother. Though they changed this before they originally aired it. I also think she is really moody like Matt was lol. I don't know about the other charecters though.
    I would have never figure out something like that that makes sense. Cool! Well I would Takato was Tai's son, but Tai is not a bread man.
    "You don't have to do anything at any time"
    Inspiring words by yours truly...
    #Gecko#

*headdesk*

Edited my first post. This is why I shouldn't make posts late at night.

-
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/5bxx86.png[/IMG]
    they see me rollin'
    they hatin'

Okay, you are now accepted Typhlogirl as are you Zero X.

Since the charecters from digmon tamers were originally supposed to be related to the other digidestined who do you think was related to whom?

I didn't even know this until a couple of days. A good topic. I would definitely have to agree with you mewmew202, that Rika would seem like Matt and Sora's daughter. I think Henry would be like Joe's son. His father looked a bit like Joe (although not a doctor). As for Takato, i wouldn't have a clue as Tai is not a breadman as #Gecko# said.

You already know who it is: Culumon.^^ Though there are a lot of adorable Rookie and lower level Digimon that are pretty damn cute. Of course, there are some adorable Digis that are higher leveled: Gatomon(my personal favorite) and her subspecies, Piximon, and MarineAngemon to name a few.

Since the characters from Digmon Tamers were originally supposed to be related to the other Digidestined who do you think was related to whom?
    Whasaywha?! Never heard proof of this...

But Takato would be Kari's son, Rika seems to be a definite Mimi(if anything, they both have really good voices), Henry and Suzie would be the kids of Ken and Yolei, and Jeri would be sheltered from overprotective Tai. That's half the characters down...

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast