Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: The Digimon Club, Version 4.0

Takatomon
    And I call Taomon
    P.S. Sorry I'm late to sign up, I only found out about this today.

If you could live anywhere in the Digital World, where would it be? (It has to be places that have appeared in the anime, manga, or games.)
    I'd have to say Darkmoon City(From Dusk)
    BTW, palkia1, I posted in the name change thread and my name was changed from Shining Master to >Entei<, so you might want to edit the first post and change that.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Yo, I'm back, and would like to rejoin. I would also like to claim Examon)see below) as my Digimon.

On the topic, I'd live wherever the heck I like. I'd be a nomad. If I had to name a place...Yggdrasil's tree with the Royal Knights.

Also:-
    Wingdramon
    Slayerdramon
    Breakdramon
    Examon
    Ogudomon
    CatchMamemon
    Surfimon

Examon means we now have 11 Royal Knights, only 2 left. Also, he's as subtle a reference to King Arthur as Excalibur to the face.

Either way, he kicks some booty. Ogudomon came out of nowhere, though given what he is, DYA-AMN he's gotta be powerful.
    Pair Up: Shadowfaith, mess with her, mess with me.
    Old Name: Shiny Flygon

Evidently, I'm back.

Wow. Sorry for the inactivity. Anyways...
    If you could live anywhere in the Digital World, where would it be? (It has to be places that have appeared in the anime, manga, or games.)
    It would be Sunshine City from digimon Dawn or Infinity mountain so I can be in the top of the world. Baw HA HA HA!!! Nah, that would be boring...
    "You don't have to do anything at any time"
    Inspiring words by yours truly...
    #Gecko#

Umm... I would like to join. Takatomon

nah lol jk

Palkia12.. the name sounds nostaligic ... -_-'

any i've got a question 4 dawn adn dusk... Is it like pokemon? I mean like do u 'Catch' other digimon? and is the battling turned based?

My Gen V Mono-Psychic Team ~ Made by me
    FC: 2423 3256 7374
    Friend safari is Psychic (coincidentally). I have Abra, Gothorita, and Espurr.

Quote Originally Posted by Instant..123 View Post
    Umm... I would like to join. Takatomon

nah lol jk

Palkia12.. the name sounds nostaligic ... -_-'

any i've got a question 4 dawn adn dusk... Is it like pokemon? I mean like do u 'Catch' other digimon? and is the battling turned based?
    It's kinda like Pokemon, but you have to get 100% scan data for a Digimon so you can get it. The battles are somewhat turn-based.

EDIT: Here's a new topic:
    Did you enjoy Frontier? Why or why not?
    I personally didn't enjoy it as much as the others, but it was okay in my opinion. I didn't like the concept of Spirit Evolution very much. It seemed pointless without partner Digimon. But there were a few good things about Frontier.

EDIT @ Nylf: Examon, Wingdramon, Slayerdramon, and Breakdramon have been out for months now. They're not very new, BTW.
    Last edited by Hotshot; 27th February 2008 at 8:27 AM.

(Credit for the banner image goes to All0412 from DeviantArt!)

Chapter Three: The Seashore House
    "Do you guys have any milk?"
    "No, but we have soda pop."
    "How about some fresh water?"
    "Fresh out. Would you like a soda pop?"

Unfortunately Nylf you cannot rejoin as you didn't put in the secret message.

And Instant...123, Dawn and Dusk are similar to Pokemon but are also very different.

You have to get 100% scan data to convert Digimon to be real, instead of catching them in little red and white balls. You don't earn gym badges. You get asked to go on quests by certain Digimon that do progress the storyline.

I personally love the game. I just digivolved my Digimon and i am really enjoying this, even more then DP when i first played it. The battles are turn based but are also in my opinion more interesting then the Pokemon ones.

Click here to visit my fan fic, Winds of the Past

Credit to Dragodynamite for the Userbar

I loved Frontier! I thought it was awesome! I don't get why people hate it so much. I mean sure, after a while it turned into the Takuya and Koji Show, but the other kids were still vital to the story, if not to the action.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

How does this idea sound to everyone? (It's been approved by palkia1)

We are going to have a club fanfic. I will be the one writing it and posting it in the non-Pokemon fics section.

Every member of the Digi-club 4.0 may post and say whether or not they would like to be included in the fic. Every member will be able to have a say in what happens in the fic and all that.

Every member may choose a ROOKIE level Digimon to be their partner for the fic, but no one may have the same Digimon partner. Every member will need to post their fic name, appearance, Digimon partner's evo line, and personality for the human and Digimon. How's that sound?

Tamers (fic characters):
    Drew (Hotshot)(M)
    Darcy (palkia1)(M)
    Jeff (Griff4815)(M)
    Mike (rotrum)(M)
    Nikko (Instant...123)(M)
    Ryan (hapani11)(M)
    Tile (#Gecko#)(M)
    Desmond (DragoDynamite)(M)
    Maylee (Motionless ._.)(F)
    Michael (creedofassassin)(M)
    Amelia (ammie_890)(F)
    Francine (Extra)(F)
    Jason (Extra)(M)
    Rizza (Extra)(F)
    --
    --

Digimon partners:
    Agumon (Hotshot)
    Guilmon (palkia1)
    Monodramon (Griff4815)
    Patamon (rotrum)
    Hawkmon (Instant...123)
    Elecmon (hapani11)
    Hagurumon (#Gecko#)(Normally stays in Champion form)
    Kumamon (DragoDynamite)
    FanBeemon (Motionless ._.)
    Gazimon (creedofassassin)
    Betamon (ammie_890)
    DoKunemon (Extra)
    Kotemon (Extra)
    Floramon (Extra)
    --
    --

Evil Boss ideas:
    Etemon
    ShogunGekomon
    Myotismon
    Diaboromon
    --
    --
    --
    --

Final Boss ideas (We will vote later on):
    Piedmon
    Barbamon
    Craniummon

Teams:
    Team Crimson Burst (Drew, Jeff, Ryan, Nikko)(FULL)(Leader: Hotshot)
    Team Black Plague (Tile, Francine, Michael, Amelia)(maximum 5 members)(Leader: #Gecko#)
    Team Blue Marauders (Darcy, Mike, Desmond, Maylee)(FULL)(Leader: palkia1)

Hotshot's character:
    Name: Drew
    Drew has dark, shaggy brown hair that goes down to right above his shoulder. He has blue eyes, and light skin. He wears a red T-shirt with a yellow sun symbol on it and a pair of old, stained blue jeans. His tennis shoes are white with red stripes and red laces on them. He wears a pair of goggles on his forehead.
    Personality: Drew is very hotheaded. He can't resist a challenge and often rushes in without thinking. He's not the brightest bulb around. You can always find Drew taking charge, and charging headlong into a fight with his Agumon at his side.
    Partner: Agumon
    Partner's evo line: Botamon -> Koromon -> Agumon -> GeoGreymon -> RizeGreymon -> VictoryGreymon
    Agumon's personality: Agumon loves eating and is almost always thinking about food. When he's not thinking about food, or eating everything in sight, he's fighting alongside Drew against Wild Digimon. Agumon can’t stand when someone else’s stomach capacity rivals his own. Eating is his hobby, and he simply must be the best at it. He *almost* always follows Drew's commands without complaint. Overall, a very loyal Digimon partner.

If you want to help with the fic, PM me for ideas how you can help. (i.e. chapter ideas, hand-drawn artwork for the fic, etc.)

I will begin writing the fic on March 1st.
    Last edited by Hotshot; 16th March 2008 at 2:23 PM.

Yes, i loved it. I loved the whole new take on Digivolution. I don't think it was worthless because there weren't partner Pokemon. People just came accustomed to partner Pokemon and then when something new was introduced, didn't like it. The whole spirit line of the show was awesome, even though to the end only Koji and Takuya spirit evolved, but they couldn't have done it without Tommy, Zoe, and JP

EDIT: Hotshot, my fic name will be Darcy. I'll try to think of a full detailed bio later

Quote Originally Posted by palkia1 View Post

Yes, i loved it. I loved the whole new take on Digivolution. I don't think it was worthless because there weren't partner Pokemon. People just came accustomed to partner Pokemon and then when something new was introduced, didn't like it. The whole spirit line of the show was awesome, even though to the end only Koji and Takuya spirit evolved, but they couldn't have done it without Tommy, Zoe, and JP
    Um, did you mean to say "Pokemon"? Didn't think so.

I still need your fic name, personality, appearance, partner's personality, age, etc., palkia1.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
    Um, did you mean to say "Pokemon"? Didn't think so.

I still need your fic name, personality, appearance, partner's personality, age, etc., palkia1.
    Woops, didn't mean to say Pokemon. I did mean Digimon. I gave you my fic name in my above post and will make a bio later. I'm a bit busy at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by palkia1 View Post
    Woops, didn't mean to say Pokemon. I did mean Digimon. I gave you my fic name in my above post and will make a bio later. I'm a bit busy at the moment
    'kay. I'll put it on the list.

EDIT: Maybe the fic could have include some sort of teams. Sort of like Night Crow and Light Fang? If anyone has any ideas for these teams, please post. Once we have the teams figured out, every member will need to post the team they want to be on. (That is, if we have teams in the fic.)

EDIT2: Whoops! I forgot to say that everyone needs to post his/her gender.
    Last edited by Hotshot; 27th February 2008 at 9:23 AM.

I'd rather opt out of the fic, if that's ok.

One thing I wish Frontier had had though is getting Neemon and Bokomon to evolve, or at least say why they couldn't/didn't.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani View Post
    I'd rather opt out of the fic, if that's ok.

One thing I wish Frontier had had though is getting Neemon and Bokomon to evolve, or at least say why they couldn't/didn't.
    That's fine. No one is forcing you to be a part of the fic. You can still post ideas for it, though.

I really like this idea, count me in! Can I PM you with my info or should I post it here?
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 17 is up.

can i join? (Takatomon)

if/when i get accepted...how long does the bio have to be?

does marineangemon have an evo line (a rookie-ultimate?)

you could make teams based of the different elements (i.e. team ocean or earth or so,ething) or based off the types of digis

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    can i join? (Takatomon)

you could make teams based of the different elements (i.e. team ocean or earth or so,ething) or based off the types of digis
    Yes you can join. Do you want to claim a Digimon? I don't know if marineangemon has an evo line. I'll go check. Elemental teams sound pretty good. I don't think the bio has to be that big. Just some basic info about your character

Quote Originally Posted by Griff4815 View Post
    I really like this idea, count me in! Can I PM you with my info or should I post it here?
    Either one is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    can i join? (Takatomon)

Here's a MarineAngemon Digivolution line:
    Patamon -> Angemon -> MagnaAngemon/Piximon -> MarineAngemon

Good idea. Anyone got any ideas for team names?

The bio doesn't have to be very long.

P.S. @ palkia1
    If I remember correctly, you don't like WarGrowlmon, right? Well, in place of WarGrowlmon, you could use Megadramon or MetalTyrannomon.

EDIT:
    Which Terriermon do you like more? The Adventure 02 one or the Tamers one?

I personally liked the Tamers one more. He was funny. "Momentai!"
    Last edited by Hotshot; 28th February 2008 at 8:58 AM.

Every member will need to post their fic name, appearance, Digimon partner's evo line, and personality for the human and Digimon.
    Name: Jeff Drago
    Appearence: Dark Brown, kind of short hair. 6 feet tall, 135 pounds. Lean and somewhat muscular. Light skin, green eyes which are kind of gray and yellow. Red soccer shorts, Blue t-shirt, and a green baseball hat with the visor pointing forward. He also wears white and green running shoes.
    Personality: Is quite caring and is protective of Monodramon, but not overprotective. Jeff and Monodramon enjoy making fun of each other, which often ends in painful results from the victim of the joke. He is very stubborn when he thinks/knows he's right and has a large pride. He is polite, but can be very impulsive and aggressive at times, so he often wont think before he acts and fights with his heart and not his head. Impatient, spiteful and is sometimes too serious, but he is amused by Monodromon's antics as long as his hat isn't involved/stolen. Hates being called "Jeffrey" by Monodramon and anyone else. Jeff sometimes finds himself at odds with Drew and his decisions and doesn't really like being ordered around, but he will, of course, do almost anything to help out the team. A strong believer in justice and sometimes has to hold back Monodramon the few times he goes overboard. He is particularly good/fond of fighting.
    Partner: Monodramon
    Partner's Evo-line: Ketomon -> Hopmon -> Monodramon -> Strikedramon -> Cyberdramon -> Justimon
    Partner's Personality: Calm, collected, kind/light-hearted and curious. Keeps his cool most of the time. On top of that, he is figidty when in one place for too long and loves playing with switches, buttons, and the like (even occasionally on Jeff's digivice). He also is embarrassed/ashamed quite easily, though he tries to hide it. He often stutters/stumbles on his words/has trouble speaking when embarrassed or nervous, making him more embarrassed. He often uses "uhh" to cover up/prevent the stutter. He also likes to steal Jeff's hat and put it on his horn (because the back of his horn is his weak point and he's rather sensitive about it). Monodramon calls Jeff "Jeffrey" when he wants to annoy him.
    Before "assigning" himself to Jeff, Monodramon was/and still is a loyal servant to the 4 sovereigns. Monodramon is extremely stubborn and hates virus-type digimon with a passion. He always wants to the right thing (except when it comes to virus types, to whom Monodramon's justice doesn't apply.) Jeff and Monodramon's clashing stubbornness can often lead to arguments, and sometimes even physical fights, between the two. He doesn't want to be associated with the 'virus buster' digimon. He is often a loner and often doesn't sleep until much later on in the night. When staying up he will often be lost in thought or watching the stars...unless there are buttons around.

Favorite phrase: "Do you want a piece of me?"

Is that too much info?
    Last edited by Griff4815; 30th March 2008 at 8:24 PM.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 17 is up.

Name: Mike Ryusat
    Appearance: he has large, deep, sapphire eyes and black, always messy hair. He wears A light blue T-shirt, which is barely visible under his thin,light, green jecket. He wears jeans and black-and-white-striped shoes that seem to shine when in direct sunlight.
    Personality: Mike is a very reckless person. He sometimes will just charge into battle when seeing an enemy or being insulted. Even though he is usually reckless he isn't as stupid as to be tricked by something in plain sight.
    PArtner:Patamon
    Partner Evo: i hope i can have alternate evos...patamon-angemon-magnaangemon/piximon-dominimon/mairneangemon
    Partner Personality: Patamon is almost he exact opposite of his tamer, he is always cool, collected, modest, and he always scans his situation. He always scan an opponent quickly to see if he would even compare to them, even though he knows he is a faster flier and runner than most patamon.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Good job guys with the bios. Hotshot should be able to make a good fic out of this info

Definitely the one from Tamers. They were both cute and adorable but the one in Tamers was funnier. "Momentai" and it's jokes about Takato and Guilmon were awesome

hmm.. so r we just making bios and stuff for the fanfic? like would they need to write their own stories are are we just making characters? lol.. :S I don't read the Fanfic stuff.

Anyways, heres mine. it reminds me of an RPG signup but shorter.

Name: Nikko
    Appearance: Nikko is rather short for his age. He is of Asian descent, has thick black hair which is styled into a wing on his right side and has dark brown, almost black eyes. He has a skinny frame. He wears a green, zipped up hoodie over a black patterned shirt. He has a silver digital watch on his left wrist. His dark blue jeans go right down to the ground, covering his thick, black sneakers with grey straps.
    Personality: Nikko is quite smart, and knows it. However, he constantly strives to make himself more intelligent than he really is because he is insecure about his lack of other qualities, such as looks and physical strength. He always tries to show off his smarts in any way he can; explaining things in precise and scientific detail, answering questions know one else knows, and completing logic puzzles and games. He usually shies away at first and is not very social, often being sarcastic, serious and blunt, but once you get to know him he becomes a good and loyal friend.
    Partner: Pururumon - Poromon - Hawkmon - Aquilamon - Garudamon - Gryphomon
    Partner Personality: Hawkmon, in contrast to his partner, isn't that bright, makes friends easily and is known to be quite witty at times. He usually encourages Nikko to socialise and always tries to make him laugh.

Last edited by Instant..123; 6th March 2008 at 9:24 AM.

My Gen V Mono-Psychic Team ~ Made by me
    FC: 2423 3256 7374
    Friend safari is Psychic (coincidentally). I have Abra, Gothorita, and Espurr.

You only need to put in the bios. Hotshot will actually be writing the stories. We can submit ideas of plot lines, characters, evil Digimon etc. and he turns it into a club Digimon story.

I've got a question for anyone who's played Dawn or Dusk. What is the maximum number of Digimon the Digibank can hold, because i only seem to be able to hold 20-30 Digimon there, and i thought it was a bit weird considering there are hundreds of Digimon in the game. If anyone has the answer, i'd greatly appreciate it

I'm with the Tamers one. Willis' Terriermon was probably to see how it would fare next season. Besides, Momentai is probably among the cutest catchphrases in the history of anime(even if Terriermon lacks tact).X3

Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast