Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The Digimon Club, Version 4.0

woops sorry about the topic thing. And yay ranks soon lol. That will make things interesting lol. I must go back over the rules to doube check things lol. *slaps self* and now my pathetic attempt to avoid one liners has finally succeded. YAY!
    My 3DS Friend Code is 1633-4748-1177. PM me if you add me. My friend safari is poison with Cascoon, Whirlipede, and Swalot.

Unfortunately i haven't managed to play many of the games. Only the first game on the GBA. Was that Battle Spirit 1. I'm not sure. What console is Rumble Arena 2. I am probably going to buy the newest Digimon game. What is the difference between World DS and Dawn.
    The difference is that Dawn has its counter-part with Digimon Dusk. The style of gameplay is the same, but there's a different plot and everything is different from each other(except gameplay style). Digimon World DS is probally better(slightly), but I got Dawn cause it was newer.
    "You don't have to do anything at any time"
    Inspiring words by yours truly...
    #Gecko#

Okay, i think i've got the point system figured out. Thanks to Elementman-Novapoke and #Gecko# for helping me make this. Tell me what you guys think. If you don't like it then it can be changed.

Required points:

Hatchling Baby:0

Young In-training: 50

Brave Rookie:100

Mature Champion:200

Human Spirit:250

Rare Armour:500

Powerful Ultimate:750

Beast Spirit:900

Wise Mega:1200

Chosen Child/Digidestined: Staff

Making Points:
    Being active: 10-50 points per month (depends on activeness)
    Bring in a new member: 20(New member must mention name)
    Have a link to this club: 20
    Draw good quality fan art: 30 (must meet owner/co-owner's approval)
    Make a banner for the club: 50 (must meet owner/co-owner's approval)
    If inactive for a month: -50 points

Also if you're going to be inactive for a while because something is going on like exams or you're going away for a while, state it before so that i don't take points away

I would like suggestions as to what you guys think and i will take them all under advisement.

Also, to use mewmew202 topic:

What is your favourite Digimon Anime Character?

Mine would probably have to be T.K. I think that he was awesome in Adventure 01. His Digimon is also cool. He was also really good in Adventure 02.
    Last edited by palkia1; 14th January 2008 at 3:06 AM.

Click here to visit my fan fic, Winds of the Past

Credit to Dragodynamite for the Userbar

ok cool point system. However I think the points should be for like unnotified absense. Like say somebody had finals that month and needed to study it wouldn't be fair to have them fall in rank if they are normally active all the time. But if they just dissapear for a month that would be different. And I agree T.K. is pretty awesome he was my favorite charecter before Kari came in.
    My 3DS Friend Code is 1633-4748-1177. PM me if you add me. My friend safari is poison with Cascoon, Whirlipede, and Swalot.

Quote Originally Posted by mewmew202 View Post
    ok cool point system. However I think the points should be for like unnotified absense. Like say somebody had finals that month and needed to study it wouldn't be fair to have them fall in rank if they are normally active all the time. But if they just dissapear for a month that would be different. And I agree T.K. is pretty awesome he was my favorite charecter before Kari came in.
    OK, yeah i'll put the unnotified part in. Thanks for pointing that out to me. I'm glad you like the point system

Tai and Zoey. Mainly Tai. His time on the screen as the leader was cool and kinda to dumb, but not as stupid as Davis. And I like how Zoey messes w/some of the guys.

And for the point system, I like it. They should they out points for breaking the rules, especially for the all hated SPAM. I have a very good feeling about this club.
    #Gecko#
    #Gecko#

I'm thinking of changing the point system so that every time you post it's worth 10 points and making the ranks further apart. It makes it easier to judge a person's activeness in the club. Here is what it would be like:

Hatchling Baby:0

Young In-training: 50

Brave Rookie:100

Mature Champion:250

Human Spirit:500

Rare Armour:750

Powerful Ultimate:1000

Beast Spirit:1500

Wise Mega:2000

Chosen Child/Digidestined: Staff

Each post would be worth ten points and the other things would remain the same. It just makes it easier to judge the activeness of a member. Just tally up their posts

I suppose that would work a bit better and I like how there is now more space between ranks which makes it harder for people to get like the highest rank in one week. And yeah individual posts are much easier then monthly activeness.

I have put all the ranks on the first post now so that's all sorted.

I'm thinking of making userbars for the club as links. I've requested a banner in the fan art section as i'm pretty bad at them but i might be able to make a userbar. It should be similar to the Turtwig one in my sig

It should have a sprite of a Digimon and that Digimon's Digidestined partner. I found some nice sprites on the internet

Oikawa! He's so fascinating...one of the most interesting characters I've ever seen.

My favorite DD is JP. He reminds me of me.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

T.K! He's just awesome, with his personality. He had matured since the first one, but in both Adventure and 02, he's still lovable.

Someone else I like is Ken... I was surprised he was the Digidestined of Kindness at first, but I realized how pure his heart should've been if he had never gotten the Digivice from the dark. ;D

Third place goes to Kari, she's cute and annoying (because she pesters Tai a lot) lol. The only thing I don't like about her is that she gets into too much trouble. I hate it if the same person gets in trouble all the time, so I'm glad in 02 the one who needed saving was more of Ken.
    Ummm hi I'm probably not here anymore...! Though I visit maybe once or twice every few years. Please catch me on AIM or Twitter if you really want to see me! It's right on my profile. Later!

Okay, i have started making some userbars for the club. They could be used as links to the club in the sig if you have room.

Here are my first three:

Kari and Angewomon:

Tai and Agumon:

T.K. and Patamon:

I know they're not fantastic but these are the only artistic thing i can make for the club. A banner should be coming up soon. I am basing these off the members favourite anime characters.

That means i still have J.P. and Zoe left to do i think

Password=Takatomon

I've been a Digimon fan for a long time.... It's high time that I join this club. (Man, I feel the urge to buy Digimon Collectable Cards... So I can play that exotic TCG too).

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Giratina View Post
    Password=Takatomon

I've been a Digimon fan for a long time.... It's high time that I join this club. (Man, I feel the urge to buy Digimon Collectable Cards... So I can play that exotic TCG too).
    You are accepted and are now at the rank of hatchling baby. Did you want to claim a Digimon?

I'll try to make some userbars and maybe a banner or two, but don't expect anything amazing; I only have paint and my new laptop doesn't have PNG as a save option.

What are the dimensions for userbars?

Also, I have a huge migrane, so... yeah.
    My thoughts with regards to a Sound type. Comments, feedback, etc, would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Do french people ride goats freely in their country?

hey, I made a banner for the club. If shipping banners are allowed here it is. If not... *goes back to try to make another banner*

Quote Originally Posted by Elementman-Novapoke View Post
    I'll try to make some userbars and maybe a banner or two, but don't expect anything amazing; I only have paint and my new laptop doesn't have PNG as a save option.

What are the dimensions for userbars?

Also, I have a huge migrane, so... yeah.
    Mine are 320x20. I'll post these on the front page after i do the others of the members digidestined.

Also, a new topic. Similar to yesterday's.

What is your least favourite anime character?

I would have to say Joe. He was just so annoying in the first season. Rika was so annoying at the beginning of Tamers but she ended up good. Same with JP and Frontier. I never liked Ryo much either. I don't know why

EDIT: mewmew202, shipping banners are allowed. I've seen so much Kari/T.K. shipping while i was searching for those sprites on the internet

What is your least favourite anime character?
    I'll say Yolei. Something about her makes me hate her so much. She was so annoying, trying to be all smart, jeaulosy, ugh. She's probally the reason 02 is not on the tops season. Now if you'll excuse me I'll be seen Digimon Data Squad right now. Episode 14.
    #Gecko#
    #Gecko#

ok good to know especially since I will be making more when I get a new laptop charger mine broke so I won't be able to get on as much.
    Who is your least favorite anime charecter?
    I wasn't really found of Mimi in season 1 at the begining but right now I don't like Kenta and Kazu they just acted like idiots and got in the way most of the time.

OK, i have posted the remaining userbars. As stated before, they include all the members favourite digidestined that they have mentioned.

J.P.

Zoe:

Rika and Renamon:

If any members have any room in their sigs, these can be used as links to the club or for advertisements to try and recruit more members.

EDIT: phmn4eva has made us a nice club banner. View the first page if you want to see it
    Last edited by palkia1; 15th January 2008 at 8:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by #Gecko# View Post
    I'll say Yolei. Something about her makes me hate her so much. She was so annoying, trying to be all smart,
    Yolei didn't have to "try" to be all smart, she *was* all smart. Remember, she'd geek out with Izzy all the time?

Anyway, my least favorite would have to be Ryo. Did he serve any purpose other than to be a massive plot contrivance?
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani View Post
    Yolei didn't have to "try" to be all smart, she *was* all smart. Remember, she'd geek out with Izzy all the time?

Anyway, my least favorite would have to be Ryo. Did he serve any purpose other than to be a massive plot contrivance?
    Yeah, i know what you mean. Was he in any other season other then Tamers. I heard he was in Adventure 02 but i haven't watched all of that yet. He was crap in Tamers. He didn't really do anything. He was just an extra Digidestined/Digimon for a few episodes to fight against the D-Reaper. Completely pointless
    Last edited by palkia1; 15th January 2008 at 10:07 AM.

Yes! I digivolved into Koromon. (In-training)
    Okay, but there's a huge difference in showing smart or show it only when neccesary.
    New Topic:
    What Digimon you want it to appear in Savers?
    I want either WarGreymon or maybe MegaGargomon. It would be cool to see WarGreymon and ShineGreymon together.
    Please don't spoil this for those who haven't seen it.
    #Gecko#
    #Gecko#

Which Digimon do you want to appear in Savers?

I don't know anything about Savers yet. I would like to see Wargreymon or even part of the V-mon line. They're the only main Digimon i can think of would be good for Savers though i think it already has an Agumon. I would like to see Elecmon in a cameo role in a couple of episodes. I love Elecmon, he doesn't get enough attention.

I have updated the front page. Under a spoiler tag are club banners that have been made and also userbars. These can be used to advertise for the club as links in sigs if you have room. In a couple of days i'll put one of them in my sig
    Last edited by palkia1; 16th January 2008 at 5:51 AM.

Well, I'd like to see Datirimon. I know there *is* one, but it's only for a shot and it doesn't get to do anything, though.

Since Savers is really *over*, shouldn't we be pitching our wishes towards any future season?

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast