Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The Digimon Club, Version 4.0

I didn't think this topic would be so interesting lol. I just remembered hearing about it a few months ago and figured hey wonder who they were going to be related to if they used that plotline. Yeah I think Henry could be Joe's son I don't know who his mom would be though. And yeah I can definitly see Kari as Takato's mother if she weren't a teacher lol they seem similar.
    My 3DS Friend Code is 1633-4748-1177. PM me if you add me. My friend safari is poison with Cascoon, Whirlipede, and Swalot.

I didn't even knew the Tamers were supposed to be the older Digi-destined kids. I wondered why they didn't do that. And I thought of something, maybe Davis became a bread men after his noodle cart. Kinda makes sense that he retires, doesn't it?
    "You don't have to do anything at any time"
    Inspiring words by yours truly...
    #Gecko#

Quote Originally Posted by #Gecko# View Post
    I didn't even knew the Tamers were supposed to be the older Digi-destined kids. I wondered why they didn't do that. And I thought of something, maybe Davis became a bread men after his noodle cart. Kinda makes sense that he retires, doesn't it?
    Yeah, that could be. Maybe he got tired of selling noodles and decided to do bread instead. I didn't even know about it until i was reading a very old thread on this forum about Savers and i saw someone post about Tamers supposedly being children of the old digidestined.

Click here to visit my fan fic, Winds of the Past

Credit to Dragodynamite for the Userbar

Yeah, that could be. Maybe he got tired of selling noodles and decided to do bread instead. I didn't even know about it until i was reading a very old thread on this forum about Savers and i saw someone post about Tamers supposedly being children of the old digidestined.
    The only think I don't get is why they don't keep their own Digimon(parents).
    #Gecko#

OMG i've always loved digimon and evry time I joined a digimon related forum it would die lol. oh, TAKATOMON btw. lol ok i wanna join. I claim tentomon btw.

My Gen V Mono-Psychic Team ~ Made by me
    FC: 2423 3256 7374
    Friend safari is Psychic (coincidentally). I have Abra, Gothorita, and Espurr.

Okay Instant..123, you're accepted. Feel free to answer any topics in the club.

YAYAYAYAYAY!!

ok well..

My favourite season/s were season 1 and 2, as wen i was growing up, digimon was kinda the central thing in me and my frends' life, cartoon wise. My least favourite characters were Jp, as i disliked his try hardness at the start of the season, and Cody. He's to mature to be 9 years old. My favourite characters were Izzy becoz he's smart and rika. As for the digimon, tentomon and evo line, renamon and evo line, garudamon and zephyrmon.

EDIT: Oh, my least fav digimon is lucemon's final form, the larval form i think.
    the cutest digimon is nyaromon, tied with terriermon.
    Last edited by Instant..123; 21st January 2008 at 8:48 AM.

Yeah, Terriermon is pretty cute. He was also funny in Tamers. I'm just up to the last 10 episodes of Frontier on youtube so i should be able to see Lucemon's final form pretty soon.
    Last edited by palkia1; 22nd January 2008 at 1:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by palkia1
    He looks like a little gay boy angel.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Club Rules
    2. No flaming
    >=/ Even though it applies to a digimon, I'd still call that a rather offensive flame, wouldn't you?

-
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/5bxx86.png[/IMG]
    they see me rollin'
    they hatin'

Quote Originally Posted by Typhlogirl View Post
    >=/ Even though it applies to a digimon, I'd still call that a rather offensive flame, wouldn't you?

-
    Well i didn't realise, but i guess it could kind of be considered that. I'll just edit my post

Hey I kindaa made a banner in my spare time. Well, I kinda just edited an existing pic. lol. Hope you u like it Palkia1

i couldn't link it though, i dont know how to :P

Quote Originally Posted by palkia1 View Post
    Well i didn't realise, but i guess it could kind of be considered that. I'll just edit my post
    Thanks

-
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/5bxx86.png[/IMG]
    they see me rollin'
    they hatin'

Quote Originally Posted by Instant..123 View Post
    My least favourite characters were Jp, as i disliked his try hardness at the start of the season, and Cody. He's to mature to be 9 years old.
    Cody's gone though a lot in his life. His father died and so he was basically raised by his strict grandfather.

And you disliked *what* about JP? What's "try hardness"?
    I know JP starts off as a jerk, but he gets better. That's the point of character development.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

I like JP as well. I liked it how he always bribed the Trailmon with chocolate bars. He must have had an unlimited stash in his clothes.

Also, Instant123 has made two club banners. Here they are below

How about a new topic:

What's your favourite and least favourite evil Digimon?

My favourite evil Digimon was proably Myotismon. He looked awesome, and he was so much more powerful then every other ultimate (besides Angewomon and MagnaAngemon). His attacks were good and he always came up again which i liked. Arukenimon is a close second. She was awesome. I don't really know why i like her so much.

My least favourite evil Digimon would probably have to be Etemon. I hated the Elvis impersonation and the way he spoke. His attacks were pretty crap as well, and he looked so weird. An orange monkey with a microphone and a Monzaemon on his belt. Who thought of that? When they bought him back as MetalEtemon i almost cried. It was so unncessary. And then when the exact same voice was used on SuperStarmon or whatever its name is on Digimon Frontier i was so angry.
    Last edited by palkia1; 22nd January 2008 at 12:54 PM.

Lol, i don't know why i disliked J.P. there was just a thing about him. I haven't seen most of the middle or the end of Frontier though, so I didn't really pick up on his character development i gess :S

Yeh, Arukenimon was awesome. She was so creepy and sinister kinda but in a kool way, kinda like how spiders can creep u out but at the same time make u look in awe at their beauty. lol. Mummymon was weird. at first I liked him, but he seemed so inferior compared to Arukenimon. I don't remember much about him though, so i may be wrong.
    I liked Myotismon when he was the normal vampire thing, but it kinda got annoying how he kept on re-spawning i gess into a more powerful form. He seemed to uber to me. I really wasn't expecting a MaloMyotismon though, and I thought he was pretty cool.
    Out of the Dark Masters, I really liked Machinedramon for some reason, but they killed him too quickly.
    My least favourite villian digimon would have to be Etemon too. He was just irritating.
    Last edited by Instant..123; 22nd January 2008 at 2:54 PM.

Hey guys, sorry for not being on, i've been pre-occupied.

I got Dawn. Got it from the States.
    I dunno how far I am, but my brother - who's obsessed with dusk - has completed the main story. Apparently.
    My thoughts with regards to a Sound type. Comments, feedback, etc, would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Do french people ride goats freely in their country?

What's your favourite and least favourite evil Digimon?
    My favorite would be Piedmon. He surprised me when he made all digidestined into keychains. My least favorite is Etemon. I guess Etemon was meant to be hated.
    #Gecko#

What is your favorite and least favorite evil digimon?
    I really liked Piedmon because you could honestly hate him. Myotismon as well. I also really liked Arukenimon as well. I also didn't like Etamon or Puppetmon. I don't know why I don't like Puppetmon just probably something about him.
    And guys who made them awesome banners lol.
    My 3DS Friend Code is 1633-4748-1177. PM me if you add me. My friend safari is poison with Cascoon, Whirlipede, and Swalot.

Quote Originally Posted by mewmew202 View Post
    What is your favorite and least favorite evil digimon?
    I really liked Piedmon because you could honestly hate him. Myotismon as well. I also really liked Arukenimon as well. I also didn't like Etamon or Puppetmon. I don't know why I don't like Puppetmon just probably something about him.
    And guys who made them awesome banners lol.
    Which ones do you mean. The ones in the spoiler on the first post were made by pkmn4eva and mewmew202 and the ones i showed on this page were made by Instant123

Quote Originally Posted by palkia1 View Post
    And then when the exact same voice was used on SuperStarmon or whatever its name is on Digimon Frontier i was so angry.
    Why would that make you angry? They reuse voices all the time on there. Look at Tommy/Keenan, Takato/Agumon, Lopmon/Zoe, Cherubimon/MetalPhantomon...
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani View Post
    Why would that make you angry? They reuse voices all the time on there. Look at Tommy/Keenan, Takato/Agumon, Lopmon/Zoe, Cherubimon/MetalPhantomon...
    It wasn't the fact that they re-used a voice. I just watched the Frontier episode with the other kids that had the same voices as Tai, Davis, Kenta, and Yolei. I just hated that voice so much that when it was re-used in SuperStarmon i didn't like it. Any other voice would have been fine. Just not that one

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani
    And you disliked *what* about JP? What's "try hardness"?
    I know JP starts off as a jerk, but he gets better. That's the point of character development.
    Rule #1 on getting along with BG: Never insult Frontier or Oikawa in front of him.XD

There was no Data Squad episode Monday because of a Pucca marathon. Sadly, another week added to the one we already have for the Lilamon countdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Pika Hikari KT View Post
    Rule #1 on getting along with BG: Never insult Frontier or Oikawa in front of him.XD

There was no Data Squad episode Monday because of a Pucca marathon. Sadly, another week added to the one we already have for the Lilamon countdown.
    Uh, I take that was directed to me, so I'll keep that in mind. And does anyone that lives in Australia have Dusk/Dawn? I've been trying to find Dusk but most shops don't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pika Hikari KT View Post

I might have to watch Savers on youtube soon. It's probably the only way i'll be able to watch it. I really want to see it. It sounds very good.

EDIT: Instant123, i live in Australia and i don't have any Digimon games. Next time i go to EB near where i live i am checking for Digimon World: DS. I want that more then Dusk/Dawn. But i haven't seen any Digimon games before.

Yeah, and the worst of all was they replace Digimon with something very lame when other Digi-fans were hoping for Data Squad.

EDIT: Instant123, i live in Australia and i don't have any Digimon games. Next time i go to EB near where i live i am checking for Digimon World: DS. I want that more then Dusk/Dawn. But i haven't seen any Digimon games before.
    How come. Dawn/Dusk are way better. The only reason why Digimon World DS got a better score in websites was because Dawn/Dusk were a lot like Digimon DS. But Dawn/Dusk have all the burst modes and the Digivolution lines make more sense(sort of since all Digimon games mess up the Digivolution lines.

What Digimon figure would you like to get?
    The Geogreymon figure looks pretty cool so maybe I'll considered getting it. I wish I could have that Agumon figure Warp-Digivolving.
    #Gecko#

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast