Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: The Digimon Club, Version 4.0

Quote Originally Posted by #Gecko# View Post
    How come. Dawn/Dusk are way better. The only reason why Digimon World DS got a better score in websites was because Dawn/Dusk were a lot like Digimon DS. But Dawn/Dusk have all the burst modes and the Digivolution lines make more sense(sort of since all Digimon games mess up the Digivolution lines.

What Digimon figure would you like to get?
    The Geogreymon figure looks pretty cool so maybe I'll considered getting it. I wish I could have that Agumon figure Warp-Digivolving.
    I didn't know Dawn/Dusk were better. From what i heard on the net it was almost the exact same as Digimon World: DS. What are Burst Modes? I haven't heard of them before.

To answer your topic, i don't collect digimon figures.

Click here to visit my fan fic, Winds of the Past

Credit to Dragodynamite for the Userbar

On the topic of games, I only have Digimon Rumble Arena 1 and 2. 2 is one of the best multiplayer games ever, in my opinion.

For the topic, did anyone remember the transforming figures? They were cool. I had Greymon - metalGreymon, Kabuterimon - Megakabuterimon, Birdramon - Garudamon, Digiegg - magnamon and the Patamon - angemon. lol

EDIT: Uhh... How do link images in ur sig? or do they have to be 'pre' linked?
    Last edited by Instant..123; 24th January 2008 at 10:22 AM.

My Gen V Mono-Psychic Team ~ Made by me
    FC: 2423 3256 7374
    Friend safari is Psychic (coincidentally). I have Abra, Gothorita, and Espurr.

Quote Originally Posted by Instant..123 View Post

EDIT: Uhh... How do link images in ur sig? or do they have to be 'pre' linked?
    When you put the image in your sig you highlight the image name and click on the button that looks like a globe in the advanced options. Then you put in the url of the page you want the image to link to. I hope that helps.

Also, what are Rumble Arena 1 and 2. What consoles are they for and what are they about (besides Digimon of course)

lol thnx... well the rumble arenas are kinda like super smash brothers but 2-d i gess, like a 2-d fiting game. the first one was just 1 on 1 and had agumon, gabumon, patamon, gatomon, renamon, guilmon, terriermon, veemon and wormmon, and other unlockables, and they could only evolve once. rumble arena 2 is 4 v 4, and has all the first season main digimon, veemon, flamemon, guilmon and other unlokables, and each could digivolve twice. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Instant..123 View Post
    lol thnx... well the rumble arenas are kinda like super smash brothers but 2-d i gess, like a 2-d fiting game. the first one was just 1 on 1 and had agumon, gabumon, patamon, gatomon, renamon, guilmon, terriermon, veemon and wormmon, and other unlockables, and they could only evolve once. rumble arena 2 is 4 v 4, and has all the first season main digimon, veemon, flamemon, guilmon and other unlokables, and each could digivolve twice. lol.
    Oh, those sound cool. Also, with the banner in your sig, make sure you give credit to Azure Wolf, the maker. I'm not very happy at the moment. I was going to get Digimon World: Dawn or Dusk, but according to the EB Games store close to where i live it has been discontinued in Australia, so i'm going to have to get it over the internet

On to a new topic. What is your favourite/least favourite Digidestined Digimon partner?

This ties in with the one about your favourite/least favourite evil Digimon.

My favourite Digimon partner would have to be Guilmon. Guilmon was awesome, with his playful attitude, and his voice, and the way he called Takato "Takatomon".

My least favourite would probably have to be MarineAngemon of Kenta's. It never really did anything. I found it so pointless, it didn't even need to be in Tamers. At least that's my opinion.

I stopped collecting figures a long time ago, but I'd like a Gaomon or Falcomon.

Revolution FC: 2620-9865-4149

Well, I currently have a Garudamon, but I wouldn't mind any of the Dark Masters or a Mercurymon.

What is your favourite/least favourite Digidestined Digimon partner?

My favourite is Tentomon; he's just so hilarious. I also like Gomamon for similar reasons. If I could pick one that I didn't like that much, I'd probably say either Agumon (Savers) or Gaomon...ANIKIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!! or YES, MASTER! Both were kind of annoying, but by no means unwatchable.

Quote Originally Posted by palkia1
    I'm not very happy at the moment. I was going to get Digimon World: Dawn or Dusk, but according to the EB Games store close to where i live it has been discontinued in Australia, so i'm going to have to get it over the internet
    Dude, that sucks! I also live in Australia but I actually purchased Dawn (for myself) and Dusk (for my bro) in the US when I went there a few weeks ago because they were already released there; I had no idea they weren't being sold in AUS anymore! Freaky. But it sucks that you have to order over the net now.

Rumble Arena 1 + 2 are on the Playstation and Playstation 2 respectively. They're fantastic games; really worth buying if you like brainless but enjoyable fighting. I love them.

-
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/5bxx86.png[/IMG]
    they see me rollin'
    they hatin'

I would get Rumble Arena 1 or 2 because i do like brainless but enjoyable fighting. But the problem is the only consoles i own are a Nintendo 64 and a Nintendo DS. I unfortunately don't have any money to buy another console so unfortunately i can't get Rumble Arena. I just can't get anything. Poor me.

Although i do think my Mum will pay for Digimon World: Dusk over the Internet. That's the one i'm going to get.

And Typhlogirl, do you know if Savers is going to air in Australia. I haven't heard anything about when or if its going to be shown here.

Quote Originally Posted by palkia1
    Although i do think my Mum will pay for Digimon World: Dusk over the Internet. That's the one i'm going to get.

And Typhlogirl, do you know if Savers is going to air in Australia. I haven't heard anything about when or if its going to be shown here.
    Yeah, my brother has Dusk. It's very...purple.

I watched Savers on YT (the subbed version). I know it has been dubbed and is currently showing in the US, but I have no idea when it will be shown here. And if anything, it would be shown on Toasted TV, and I hate that show with a passion. You could always check YouTube for the dub if the sub rubs you the wrong way, but I don't know if it's been uploaded.

EDIT: And because I forgot to answer this question before:

Favourite/least favourite evil digimon?

My all time favourite is Piedmon, because he's hilarious, along with the rest of the Dark Masters, but my brother and I are rewatching S1 and I actually like Etemon. I think he's funny. I like funny villians. Guess that's why I'm not too fond of Myotismon; he didn't really have a sense of humour, did he? Maybe he just needed more corny dub lines.

-
    Last edited by Typhlogirl; 26th January 2008 at 12:12 AM.
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/5bxx86.png[/IMG]
    they see me rollin'
    they hatin'

My favorite would be Tentomon, too. I like his voice. It sounded and was funny in his season. My least favorite... I got none. I forgot to mention what figures I got. I got...
    Gallantmon(does not digivolve)
    MagnaAngemon to Seraphimon
    Impmon to Beelzemon
    "You don't have to do anything at any time"
    Inspiring words by yours truly...
    #Gecko#

Of course, mine was tentomon. He was awesome. Gomamon was hilarious too. I loved his lines. Like when he said 'Sometimes you have to trick him (Joe)' in the episode where he first digivolves into ikkakumon. That cracked me up for some reason.

What was your favorite Digivolution Scene?
    You may get annoyed if I mostly say WarGreymon, but its true. Its tranformation. Its 3-D, the metal is added to every part, and even the shield. MetalGarurumon would be there too, but the only thing that happened was he grew wings and that's it to be complete.
    #Gecko#
    #Gecko#

I don't know. A lot of them look really cool. I didn't like the Digivolution scenes from Frontier. They just took too long. The ones from Tamers were cool. It looked like the Digimon's skin was being peeled off. The Biomerges were good as well.

My favourites would have to be Wargreymon, Angewomon, Paildramon and most of the ultimate digivolutions from Adventure 01. Those were really good digivolution scenes.

Angewoman was kool, and so were Agumon and Gabumon's Ultimate and Mega digivolution scenes. in Adventure 1, they really didn't put much effort in everyone's digivolutions except Agumon and Gabumons. Lilymon and Zudomon's digivolution scene's lasted for like 5 seconds and they didn't really 'transform'. and It would've been kool if they all could digivolve into Mega forms, eg. Garudamon - Phoenixmon, Zudomon - Plesiomon, Lilymon - Rosemon and MegaKabuterimon - HerculesKabuterimon. They would've looked cool I guess.

Hey guys - and gals - sorry for not being on much. I've got tonsilitus - well, my Mum thinks so, at least - and i'm really tired...

Anyways, due to boredom, played on Rumble arena 2 today. I got it on the cube. I restarted, set it on V.Hard; unlocked everything - again!!

Anyways, that's it, seeya.
    My thoughts with regards to a Sound type. Comments, feedback, etc, would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Do french people ride goats freely in their country?

I didn't know Dawn/Dusk were better. From what i heard on the net it was almost the exact same as Digimon World: DS. What are Burst Modes? I haven't heard of them before.
    Their shown later in Savers if you haven't seen it so...
        Spoiler:- Burst Mode:

Your favorite oppening (original one)?
    I saw'em on Youtube and my favorite is Frontier and then Savers. Savers is below cause it only lasts for one minute.
    #Gecko#
    Last edited by #Gecko#; 28th January 2008 at 4:53 AM.
    #Gecko#

Okay, thanks for the info, Gecko. I'm probably going to order Dusk later today over the internet since its been discontinued in Australia.

Do you mean the opening theme songs? I've only heard the English versions and i love the song for Frontier. It's better then the standard "Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon are the champions". I love the song.

Hirari or Biggest Dreamer. And Frontier definitely has the best dub theme.

I'll join. I claim: Takatomon! Oops! I forgot that isn't a real digimon! Okay, the real digimon I claim is SkullGreymon.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Hirari or Biggest Dreamer. And Frontier definitely has the best dub theme.
    Hirari is the second season right? Biggest Dreamer was cool, too. Butterfly and the 2nd season were OK in my book.
    #Gecko#

Shining Master, you are accepted. Feel free to join in with any of the topics/discussions going on. Another member. Yay!
    Last edited by palkia1; 29th January 2008 at 10:24 AM.

Okay, since there hasn't been a new topic in a couple of days(And no posts), how about this:
    If you could create a new mode(Ex. Burst and Fighter modes) for a digimon, which digimon would it be, what would it be like, and what would it be called?
    I would make one for Machinedramon and it would be Blast mode(Like Beelzemon) where its cannons turn around(To face down) to become jets, it gets wings, one of its hands becomes a cannon, and it gets Chest-mounted Machineguns.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

If you could create a new mode(Ex. Burst and Fighter modes) for a digimon, which digimon would it be, what would it be like, and what would it be called?

I'd like a Wargreymon or Gallantmon as they are my favourite megas. I don't have a clue what they would be called or even how they looked like. I suck at thinking up designs for anything. But those two mega digimon are the ones i would like to see most with a burst/fighter mode digivolution

Can I join? Takatomon!

I'm Numemon! Numemon pwns!
    Anyway, to answer the topic...
    I would have to say that I would like to see a new mode for WarGreymon. The poor guy is having to let ShineGreymon keep all the modes. >_<

WarGreymon's claw's could become blades of Dramon killing energy, the shield on his back would open up and transform into two Terra Missile launchers. Finally, the color of his armor would become red. Otherwise, he would look nearly the same as the original.

I suppose it could be called "WarGreymon Final Mode".

(Credit for the banner image goes to All0412 from DeviantArt!)

Chapter Three: The Seashore House
    "Do you guys have any milk?"
    "No, but we have soda pop."
    "How about some fresh water?"
    "Fresh out. Would you like a soda pop?"

Hotshot, you are in. Welcome to the club. That would be a pretty awesome Digimon. I reckon Wargreymon could have so many cool looking burst/fighting modes.

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast