Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tanks For The Memories! (530)

Seeing Marina is brilliant, really brilliant. Not only could it possibly coincide as advertising a G/S remake it also means that she hasn't been forgotten, and from the fact she's been shown three times already means its almost definite she'll make an appearance.

The episode was good, but the ending was awesome. I liked how they focused on each character instead of just Dawn. Plus, that picture of Ash, Pikachu, and Buizel dessed up like those cheering people back in Hoenn.
    Pokemon Black Battle Team

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon16 View Post
    The episode was good, but the ending was awesome. I liked how they focused on each character instead of just Dawn. Plus, that picture of Ash, Pikachu, and Buizel dessed up like those cheering people back in Hoenn.
    Completely agree, I had been getting a bit tired of how stressed Dawn has been in DP, this was a needed change to the ending. I personally thought the dresses were a little to much they tried to make her look like a god or somthing on the stairs.... I did love the cheering thing to especially the pikachu and ash part with the pink flowers, so cute
    Oh yes and Geodude thanks for clearing that up i really wanted to know what that was. I knew that wasnt refresh because if that was the case happiny probably just would have glowed or somthing. Dang Happiny was major butt kicking in this episode maybe ash should have gotten her. lol. No im just kidding i really love happiny with Brock its the perfect pokemon and human match well besides ash and pikachu. I loved how they showed happiny a lot.
    You had way too many outside images and your signature was overstacking, so everything was erased. Please read the signature rules.

FTW!

Fat guy with stretched Marina T-Shirt is really a laugh to look at. =P

You don't want to know. Trust me. =P

Current PASBL stats: 12-5-0, 25 KO's, 73 TP. LVL 2 Trainer. B ref (Not reffing at the moment)

"I really f***ing hate you both" -Mozz (In memory of his awesomeness)

They really are pasting Marina everywhere they can. Makes me wonder if we'll ever see cameos from the other G/S/C/Chronicles folk.

Quote Originally Posted by fate View Post
    They really are pasting Marina everywhere they can. Makes me wonder if we'll ever see cameos from the other G/S/C/Chronicles folk.
    Well, Jasmine appears in D/P so we might see here around Sunyshore....

You don't want to know. Trust me. =P

Current PASBL stats: 12-5-0, 25 KO's, 73 TP. LVL 2 Trainer. B ref (Not reffing at the moment)

"I really f***ing hate you both" -Mozz (In memory of his awesomeness)

I wasn't surprised to see Marina on an Otaku's shirt, being a young-loli idol and all.

Yeah, I had totally forgotten about that too! (don't spend much time at/near Sunnyshore in D/P, heh) I'd love to see her again. <3 Jasmine.

does some other girl like brock now

Yes, Aki (the girl he helps) develops a crush on him as he's helping her with her Miltank.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

The episode was interesting (Yay maid Satoshi), But the ending is what really caught my eye. I absolutely loved it, It focused on other characters and not just Dawn, It had good scenes IMO, and I love the music, But to me it seemed kinda like an opening instead of an ending. Now all we need is for together to change into something of greater or equal awesomeness.

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Hmm, episode screenshots says that this episode is spectacular. So it probably will be when I watch it.

And the ending, pure awesome. It really is great. Although I'm going to miss Dawn's theme remixes.

This made me burst a gut seeing Brock suddenly bend down and put on a smile with this view.

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post

This made me burst a gut seeing Brock suddenly bend down and put on a smile with this view.
    That image screams out many different things in my head.

Oh my, why did Brock never think about this with Dawn around?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Oh my, why did Brock never think about this with Dawn around?
    Brock is unable to do such things to people who arent character's of the day(s).

Spoiler:- lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    B

Spoiler:- lol:
    I

Btw, I found Sonansu's high pitched voice in this to be rather...interesting XD

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Quote Originally Posted by AshfanGirl20 View Post
    I dought its a sign of Dawn leaving early. To me its more of a sign of her staying longer. Any who I saw images of the episode, looks great. I liked the ending images, much better than the one before if I do say so myself but that's only my opinion. Any ways over all a good episode.
    Meh, Turtwig's biting gag is still a plus. Imagine if he does that as a Grotle.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

it was a really nice episode, but the ending was the best part. the music fits perfectly and dawn's new dresses looked good on her. if only she would ware one in one of her contests...

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Meh, Turtwig's biting gag is still a plus. Imagine if he does that as a Grotle.
    he'll take Ash's head off like Carnivine almost took of James's in this episode.

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Quote Originally Posted by ~Gregguru~ View Post
    he'll take Ash's head off like Carnivine almost took of James's in this episode.
    Which would be funny as hell.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude
    Happiny's attack that made the Beedrill confused and put Team Rocket to sleep so they could get the key was Secret Power. The punching attack Happiny used in battle was Pound.

Refresh was NOT in this episode.
    Himitsu was the first word(didn't catch the Chikara part, which would've secured it--Secret Power's Japanese name is fairly easy to translate), I figured it must've been Secret Power(first time we've seen it used). Who said it was Refresh anyway, cause we've seen it before(Misty's Azurill). I'm surprised that no one thought it was METRONOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro
    MI-MI-MIRAKURU MIKURUN-RUN! ...Had to get it in, the Brock/Aki relationship instantly brought forth Haruhi images(Too bad Brock doesn't go for the younger girls). If only we had inner monologue to go along with it.

Just watched it. This episode is insanely awesome! Comedy, sadness, and romantic feelings all in one episode. That is just extremely great.

Quote Originally Posted by Pika Hikari KT View Post
    I figured it must've been Secret Power(first time we've seen it used).
    Wrong, it was used in the Secret Base episode, but the dub mistranslated it as Hidden Power.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

http://imageboard.pocketmonsters.net...997693795s.jpg

I must say this proves Ash and Buizel without a doubt belong to eachother. I wonder why they are dressed up like cheerers?
    Pokemon Black Battle Team

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast