Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tanks For The Memories! (530)

http://www.pokesho.com/ira/meido.html

if only this would happen, I would laugh like hell.
    Pokemon Black Battle Team

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon16 View Post
    http://www.pokesho.com/ira/meido.html

if only this would happen, I would laugh like hell.
    xDDDDDDDDDDD! Nice pic. I like Paul's usual resentful attitude!

And the way Misty's secretly videotaping Ash! That's just creepy!
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 26th February 2008 at 2:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Why does Ash uses the Pokedex on Milktank? he got pwned by one in GoldenRod city. is his memory that short?
    And I came for fun..

Have you not watched the show over the years, they always check the pokédex.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Could you just BACK OFF? and stop the attitudes? Of course I seen the show, I just find it stupid that Ash is dexing a Pokemon that he has seen before, since he's not a Noob like Dawn.
    And I came for fun..

Sarcasm flew over your head I see.

No kidding. I actually laughed at his post.

I know it was sarcasm, but it failed so just back off.
    And I came for fun..

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle85 View Post
    I just find it stupid that Ash is dexing a Pokemon that he has seen before, since he's not a Noob like Dawn.
    It's because he has a different Pokedex than before, there would be no reason to "Dex" a Pokemon if not to hear the information about said Pokemon, and since he knows it's been updated of course he would check it to listen to the new information.

Either that it's for the sake of younger audiences who hasn't seen Ash "Dex" a Miltank before.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    It's because he has a different Pokedex than before, there would be no reason to "Dex" a Pokemon if not to hear the information about said Pokemon, and since he knows it's been updated of course he would check it to listen to the new information.

Either that it's for the sake of younger audiences who hasn't seen Ash "Dex" a Miltank before.
    I'll vote for the latter, it seems like probable reason.

~C_L~

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

It would have changed the name by now. Why? There's a new dub title for this one, if you already know.

this episode looks a little weird if u ask me...
    GO REDSOX!!!!GO PATRIOTS!!!!GO CELITICS!!!!

Bros wit black-belt blaziken!!!

They always check the Pokedex if they see a new Pokemon. It's a very simple, huh?

Yeah, it's not like they haven't seen a Miltank before.

I'm watching this episode as I type this. Pretty good, but kinda... rushed.

And does anybody else think that part where Dawn is crying didn't capture the emotion as well as it should?
    *sig under construction*

^Indeed. I don't understand why they had to cut the emotional music so short. I was actually about to form a tear for her ><

This was a pretty good episode. Though I wish they did try to get more emotion from Dawn there, the episode as a whole was good. Interesting names they gave the maids there. Spring, Summer, and Autumn. I don't know how many more times Brock can take Poison Jab before suffering ill-effects.

Now being reposted!

Saw the episode today, and I thought it wasn't that good. I agree that Dawn crying didn't catch the emotion at all. She should just cry in a dramatic scene or if someone is trying to make her suffer a lot.

I love Natsume, I don't care about Iwane. Natsume is my favorite animation director.

The episode was good and I guess I enjoyed more the fact Happiny got some screentime and development.

I'm getting pretty annoyed with the animation direction they've taken the series. What's with all the women and girls being so damn skinny. Even the guys for that matter, is it just me or does everyone seem on the unusually on the anorexic side anymore? Dawn's arms are like sticks (her legs are nice though), Ash seems like he's gotten skinnier since the hoenn season's and even brock's arms look smaller, and those maid girls had like no meat on them as well, It's kind of annoying seeing as how I remember back in like the first few seasons even through Johto the women all had nice figured bodies (especially Prima and Prof. Ivy).

Watched the episode, the episode was pretty much kept. So the fears of the video edits of the maid scenes being shafted it OVER! Thank you!

Ash in the maid outfit was so awesome, I laughed the whole time, I wished he wore it longer, too bad it was 30 seconds. I loved how he scared the customers.

The name Summer, Spring, and Autumn was interesting. I surprised to hear their names from seasons, though Spring is the first time I heard as a name.

Autumn was cute, the whole training Miltank was too funny, especially the burping part.

Now speaking of Dawn when she was getting emotional, they cut off a few seconds because around that time was the commercial break in the Japanese version. That scene seemed odd how especially the music changed weirdly to me. That could explain why she showed little emotion since it was shorten up.

I loved this episodes. One of the best DP episodes so far.
    It was so funny when the Miltank burped in the girls face. And the part were Ash was in the maid outfit was funny too.
    Ash isn't very smart. When Dawn was crying he asked if she got something in her eye.
    I think i'd give this episode a 9/10.

I loved this episodes. One of the best DP episodes so far.
    It was so funny when the Miltank burped in the girls face. And the part were Ash was in the maid outfit was funny too.
    Ash isn't very smart. When Dawn was crying he asked if she got something in her eye.
    I think i'd give this episode a 9/10.

1. At the risk of sounding like Dogasu, I liked the Brock parts the best.

2. Not as dramatic on Dawn's POV as I thought. It was painful still. :[

3. The customers' reaction to Ash wearing a maid's outfit was PRICELESS.

4. Ah, the ludicrous Team Rocket Three. James really likes his joe ( coffee ). Or was it coffee originally ?! And Meowth makes a CUTE baby. ^^ But what was up with Wobbuffet's voice ? It's all high-pitched when he wore the maid costume from the Claydol episode.
    Sinnoh Team

Unova Team

Kalos Team

i liked the voice acting in this episode it was well done

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast