Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Tanks For The Memories! (530)

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic15 View Post
    Ok.... So brock finaly finds a girl who likes him.... So he hits on her sisters! Seriosly brock, thats just wrong!
    Well Brock only likes older girls so that's probably why he didn't notice Autumn because she was fairly young.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic15 View Post
    Ok.... So brock finaly finds a girl who likes him.... So he hits on her sisters! Seriosly brock, thats just wrong!

Like dman_dustin said she likes girls as his age or girls older
    also not just Autumn theres also one of the pokemon advanced episodes i just forgot it

We were Strngers Starting out on a journey
    Never dreaming What we'd have to go through

Now here we are And I'm suddenly standing
    At the beggining with you....♥
    Thank you Sweet May for the banner

it was a nice episode if you ask me, but ash in a maid suit is just a wrong sight to behold.

Heehee, this episode had me cracking up, I really liked it. Ash's embarrasment at being put in the maid outfit was hilarious, and Pikachu's reaction was funny too. Autumn wasn't as great a love interest as Holly, but at least a moment *seemed* to pass between her and Brock there. I liked when she got frustrated that Brock kept going after her sisters. LOL Happiny was adorable in this episode, and at least it learned a decent attack too (I've never been big on hidden power, though).

Grrr, I mean secret power. *slaps head*
    Last edited by wobbanut; 1st September 2008 at 9:06 PM.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/04 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Quote Originally Posted by (s.i.e) View Post
    it was a nice episode if you ask me, but ash in a maid suit is just a wrong sight to behold.
    Ash in a maid suit looks almost ok, but there's a tendancy that makes it look weird...

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2qnqtyf.jpg[/IMG]
    Looks like I might be here to stay...

PASBL Trainer Level: 4 | 26-12-8 | 77 KO's | 199 TP | 0 SP
    PASBL Referee (C+)
    | Squad | League Table |

[.:Badges:.]
    Reffing Badge
    Onslaught Badge

Lol, a girl likes Brock for once and he does'nt like her back.

I hope this girl comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I hope this girl comes back.
    she wont, don't get your hopes up...

but i do like her she was a clutz... this is one of my favorite episodes...it has happiny and miltank...whats not to love?

um, they're both pink? (in parts...)

PASBL Referee (C+)
    | Squad | League Table |

Reffing Badge
    Onslaught Badge

This got to be one of the best episodes ever. It cracked me up several times, at least.

1) The maiden suits. Ash should wear it more often, lawl~ XD
    2) Pearlshipping. Dawn crying & Ash coming = FTW. Even though Ash proofs to be oblivious as ever. *Rolls eyes*
    3) Brock and the girl. He finally got a real admirer XD I felt sad for her, though... kinda harsh how he only got eyes for her sisters :P
    4)That girl's Miltank. XDDDD 'nuff said.

Overall, just brilliant. The only things missing are Shinji and Shigeru in maiden suits. *Cough*

9.5/10

Oldrivalshipper and Special Manga fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Snoaz View Post
    This got to be one of the best episodes ever. It cracked me up several times, at least.

1) The maiden suits. Ash should wear it more often, lawl~ XD
    2) Pearlshipping. Dawn crying & Ash coming = FTW. Even though Ash proofs to be oblivious as ever. *Rolls eyes*
    3) Brock and the girl. He finally got a real admirer XD I felt sad for her, though... kinda harsh how he only got eyes for her sisters :P
    4)That girl's Miltank. XDDDD 'nuff said.

Overall, just brilliant. The only things missing are Shinji and Shigeru in maiden suits. *Cough*

9.5/10
    Couldn't agree with you more. Lol, all the four points you said really do make the episode better. Overall amazing episode! One of my favorite for sure.
    PearlShipping

~Hikari~ Diajobu!
    I will always be by your side...
    My proud Pokétch shines in a pink light .
    I'm always looking for what's in front of me
    I'll become stronger, by your side...
    When I say "Do your best."
    I want to tell you "No need to worry"
    All my dreams and all my feelings
    I hold them close to my heart as I continue my journey

not so harsh - i mean brock still needs to be shown as someone with some sort of dignity - thus he will never fall in 'love' with anyone younger than him....

PASBL Referee (C+)
    | Squad | League Table |

Reffing Badge
    Onslaught Badge

Quote Originally Posted by (s.i.e) View Post
    very true,i was cracking up when that happened.

was a better episode then i thought it was going to be.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Between Ash and Dawn's ice cream date and the humor from those maid outfits, this episode I consider memorably hilarious. I liked seeing Ash's concern for Dawn when she started crying, even if he thought that she had something in her eye. Of course, I had to chuckle when Autumn asked what on Earth Team Rocket was... with this response from Brock: "Crooks that steal Pokémon, and yes, they're nuts.". Hopefully, there are future episodes that give me laughs as good as the ones I got from this episode.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ccangelopearl1362 View Post
    Between Ash and Dawn's ice cream date and the humor from those maid outfits, this episode I consider memorably hilarious. I liked seeing Ash's concern for Dawn when she started crying, even if he thought that she had something in her eye. Of course, I had to chuckle when Autumn asked what on Earth Team Rocket was... with this response from Brock: "Crooks that steal Pokémon, and yes, they're nuts.". Hopefully, there are future episodes that give me laughs as good as the ones I got from this episode.
    I can agree that this episode was one of the funnier ones. Screenshots of the best moments!

Please feed my Pokémon berries; help Glaceon gain experience and mature! Don't forget to warm my eggs! =)

{♪♠♣♦♥}{Hâяяď$}{♥♦♣♠♪} |

I can't believe that Brock didn't even notice that Autumn had a crush on him.

It was like watching Lucy all over again.

It was nice to see her get control of her Miltank eventually though.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Jessie was scary in this episode. With the flame eyes and all.

Happiny used Secret Power! Yays.

Ash is a cross dresser. OMG, who knew? Isn't that like the fifth time he's done that?
    I'm allergic to Brelooms. Don't come near me with one, or my face will puff up.

Don't be mad, be sad! You're less annoying that way.

Question of the Century:
    Could Lugia beat Makuhita in a game of chess?

I'm looking for any Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chikorita, Totodile, Torchic, or Mudkip. I'll trade any other starter for one.

Just saw this episode today...i really like it...Ash in a maid dress...cute ^_^;
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Brock is so good breeder!
    He is proving it all the time.
    And I don't understand something. Kenny told Ash that if Turtwig has a bullet seed attack, he can learn energy ball. But Turtwig has'nt bullet seed, so how he can learn energy ball?
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Episode was interesting. I really liked seeing Miltank again and Hapinny learining new move...
    Dawn crying AGAIN wasn't even sad, just pathetic...

Best Filler ever in my opinion. We've seen Miltank so many times but this one featured a lazy and odd Miltank and it's hyperactive trainer :P

I'm glad that they included the Maid Cafe in the anime, the girls in charge there wore pretty outfits. Dawn was coming to terms with her failure in the previous two Contests and that was great to see her cry, just because it proves she's human, unlike May (jk).

I loved that Brock was trying his best to coach Miltank's trainer and Ash in a dress was too good to pass up. 9/10

I find it funny how Brock falls for so many girls yet when one falls for him he's completely oblivious lol. I liked that they made Autumns Miltank lazy instead of happy and cheery like every other Miltank encountered thus far and I'm glad Brock helped her get along with it. TR was hilarious, great episode.

Didn't really like the episode too much, I don't know it was just a bit boring to me. But did Ash literally ask "Why are you crying Dawn?" Uh let's see she lost her contest the second time and didn't make it to the next round, why the hell do you think she's crying.
    And I understand that Dawn should pick herself up and move on but she should able to cry a little bit without being called a baby, it makes her human. If her Pokemon gets nervous or upset then stay in their pokeballs and quit complaining because she should be allowed to.

There were some parts that was funny but I didn't really like the episode much.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

This episode is a Brock episode. And so that means nothing too important is going to happen in Dawn's story. She's supportive of Ash's enthusiasm for the next gym, but hesitates to answer when he asks her what she's going to do. B/c really, she does not know what to do. She spies Ash leaving the cafe to train Turtwig, causing her to stare out the window lost in serious, sad thought. Turtwig is having problems mastering Energy Ball (I said earlier that the way of Sinnoh is that hard work does not guarantee a win, and I'm going to apply that to Turtwig's energy ball; of course, Turtwig eventually masters Energy Ball, but keep a look out for how important that turns out to be in the next 2 gyms), and Ash, although honest with his pokemon on its progress, continues to encourage it. Dawn has taken a seat in the shadow of some building to watch (she's an introverted character when really troubled), and the way Ash is training brings a smile to her face. She decides to train as well in a burst of optimism, but then stops as Zoey's words play in her head; Dawn knows what her goal should be, but she isn't sure how to do that when training her pokemon. Just like that, her outlook changes, and she feels just as lost as she did right before Zoey came to her last episode. And you know, that's really realistic. When something terrible happens that takes away your confidence, it doesn't come back immediately, and even then, probably only for stretches at a time. In a span of maybe 5 mins, you can go from thinking you know exactly what you are doing to being scared/depressed and wondering why you were naive enough to think that way at all. As Dawn starts to cry, Ash is shown to be standing right next to her, and he inquires, with a worried look, why she is doing that. Dawn turns away from him and wipes her tears away, and I honestly believe he gives her an easy way out by asking if she got something in her eye. Dawn jumps at that excuse, and Ash then changes the subject to food, with the two and their pokemon running off to get ice cream.

So all in all, nothing is resolved, but now it's Ash reaching out to Dawn (in his own way) after Zoey did it last episode. Also, Dawn, in her confusion about what to do in her own training, has taken to watching Ash do his.
    Last edited by wind21; 25th July 2010 at 4:50 PM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast