Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hot Springing a Leak (531)

meh episode wasnt that great but ill still watch the dubbed one when it comes out saturday

God, the animation in this one was horrible. I hate you Kinoshita.

Iwane stock footage + Kinoshita's craptastic animation = No. Just no.

This filler episode was one of the worst fillers I've seen. I can't think of one truly memorable thing about the episode
    A proud member of:SPPf Christian Alliance

When I asked Jesus how much he loved me, he said "This much."
    Then he stretched out his arms...and died for me.

Click so they hatch and grow:

I agree with the above posts, the filler wasn't good at all because there isn't enough scenes of Dawn in her swimwear. Someone please Falcon Punch me if I see this episode again.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso View Post
    -For a hot springs episode, massive lack of decent fanservice. The maid episode seems to have more than this. I demand a skimpier bikini >:0
    Topless Jessie wasn't fanservice enough?

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

It's odd, because the upcoming episode makes this episode even more pointless.

Except the Robot.

It's odd, this episode and the one after it are on the break of...well you know.

But besides semi nude Jessie, this episode was boring.
    Last edited by ZgonDuck; 28th June 2008 at 5:14 PM.

How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?, -Dr. Seuss

I didn't think it was all that bad.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I didn't think this episode was too bad. It was OK. I like how Ash asked why everyone calls Dawn "Dee-dee" at the end. We'll probably never know.
    I'd give this episode a 6.5/10.

I still think the episode was a dissapointment, but they did have a cute chibi-Dawn in the flashbacks.
    A proud member of:SPPf Christian Alliance

When I asked Jesus how much he loved me, he said "This much."
    Then he stretched out his arms...and died for me.

Click so they hatch and grow:

Well... pretty boring episode. Not much to talk about it either.

The double battle was great but the animation was poor. Still wondering why they call Dawn "dee dee"

I give it a 6/10
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/jb1rmh.jpg[/IMG]
    I claimed Ponyta

I customized these

This episode was good. I had a feeling that Team Rocket was behind the issue of the hot spring’s flow since they always seem to be behind more than half the show’s problems. Nice to see a new attack in Ice Shard. IMO, just another decent filler episode. I’d wish that it tell us already why Dawn’s friends call her Dee Dee.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

DANG IT! (sorry for all caps)! I really wanted to know why the call Dawn Dede =(. However, it was still a good-solid episode. I liked the double-battle between Ash, Brock, Dawn and Fionna. Brock hardly ever battles any more. I also liked that Ash used Chimchar; he has been put on the back burner lately. I really would have like to see Chimchar and Swinub go all-out in a Dig fight (remember, Chimchar learned Dig from Paul in the first gym battle against Roark).

Maybe it's me, but seeing Jessie's top-less back freaks me out! People reconvinced me that yes, it was nice to see Jessie win a contest, but no one can convince me that that was a good idea.I also would have liked a little Turtwig Energy Ball training against Team Rocket.

But really, all-in-all, it was a pretty good filler episode.
    Last edited by GreenTurtwig; 29th June 2008 at 2:57 AM.
    If only Pokemon were real... oh, to dream.

This episode was ok. I liked it how we still dont know why Leona(I think its Leona or is it Fiona?) and Kenny call Dawn Dee dee and how Leona nearly told Ash then Dawn pushed her under the water. I also liked the double battle as well but apart from that it wasnt that greta. Hopefully the next one should be better

just wondering what in chimchar meant to evolve?

Im surprised the dub didn't do something about topless Jessie. They removed the greased up Giovanni-speedo scene all together.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan!!!! View Post
    That question makes no sense and has nothing to do with the episode.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan!!!! View Post
    This is what makes me dislike Serebii forums.

Now onto the episode, it was just..decent. Kinoshita animation and butchered (lower volume) bgm is the cause of that. God, when are they gonna stop lowering the volume on the jap bgm?

The dub was much better than I expected..the only problems I have with it is the little rhyme TR said as they were blasting off and the generic-filler-girl-voice of Leona. LEona might just be a filler character but shes probably one of most important ones in DP(the other being Reiji) she actually had a connection to Dawn.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Yeah the episode is good,especially when Jessie went semi-nude.

Surfing through the waves, diving deep into the sea,
    playing along the beach, having fun all day long.

A great plot and awesome Team Rocket saying and scenes:
    What I liked most was this confrontation between Ash and Co. and Team Rocket, first as workers when they told their "dramatic" story about the search for the hot spring and second when they used all that juristic vocabulary! Great! And not to forget that there was one of their famous visions of Giovanni again which at the same time I consider one of the most hilarious and best!

But unfortunately I´m also discontented:
    The battle at the end made Ash, Chimchar and Brock look really bad!!!
    Alfonso is right, saying:
    Grrrr. Yet another cop-out from the writers to have a battle between Dawn and two experienced trainers, have her do well and get confidence but to end it so it doesn't make Ash and Brock look bad. Ash wasn't doing too well in this battle iirc, he needs to train Chimchar a little more because he starts using it properly. I don't know, it just seemed like a rather lacksure performance for a supposed experienced trainer against two newbs.
    Man, Dawn and Liona may be a good Team but Ash and Brock have been a team for ages, they simply HAVE TO be better! Furthermore: Chimchar should have been able to melt the ice with his flame with EASE! I can´t understand why the writers allowed this promising battle to be quitted as a tie. I hasn´t decided yet at all!
    What do you think about it?
    I felt a bit dejected after this.

Thanks God, the great plot makes up for this failed battle!

6 out of 10 points!
    Last edited by ash_forever; 1st July 2008 at 12:33 AM.
    ASH FOR THE WIN!
    Pokémon veteran since 1999

Words of wisdom from Serebii Chat:
    [01:37] <Brainless> I hate the WORLD.
    [01:37] <Trainer_Trixie> trade your soul on wifi

Hmmm this episode was a tad bit boring, even with the decent vocabulary going on, and yes like many others on this forum i was annoyed with the battle at the end, all four pokemon freezing wth?? Plus Fire<ice.....what happened there?
    <3 CHARIZARD FAN FOR LIFE!! <3
    Torchic//Tailow//Shroomish//Aron//Ralts//Spheal

This was a good episode. Leona was not so bad for a filler character.
    Team Rocket was pretty funny in this episode. I especially liked the courtroom theme in their conversation with Leona over the springs.

The double battle was a good way to spice up the episode before the end.
    Darm must be pretty embarrassed over the reason her friends call her DeeDee, she almost drowned her friend just to keep it secret.

Overall, this was a good episode.

Quote Originally Posted by ash_forever View Post

Man, Dawn and Liona may be a good Team but Ash and Brock have been a team for ages, they simply HAVE TO be better! Furthermore: Chimchar should have been able to melt the ice with his flame with EASE! I can´t understand why the writers allowed this promising battle to be quitted as a tie. I hasn´t decided yet at all!
    What do you think about it?
    I felt a bit dejected after this.

Thanks God, the great plot makes up for this failed battle!

6 out of 10 points!
    I don't think the purpose of the battle was to have a winner, just pass the time so they can soak in the hot spring when Leona's father fixed the pipe.

As for Chimchar it just wasn't simply ice, Chimchar froze because of cold temperatures in general (two Pokemon using blizzard, the strongest ice type move), now if I remember correctly fire types Pokemon can still be frozen in the games unless they have Magma Armor.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

This episode was on par with its Johto equivalent. The battle didn't even do much for me. It just reminded me how much of a waste Ash getting Chimchar seems to have been.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast