Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Riding the Winds of Change! (532)

Default Riding the Winds of Change! (532)

Gliscor & Gligar! Getting Through the Wind Maze!

On their way to Veilstone, Ash & Co. bump into Paul and the gang discover a swarm of Gligar lead by a Glion that appear to be causing some issues in the town after being swept there from the nearby forest. Ash & Paul decide to try and stop them. However, will they get more than they bargained for?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Can't wait to see this. And I really can't believe how the writers decide to give Ash his sixth Pokemon so early, and especially a Gligar, which doesn't fit Ash at all in my opinion.

Well it seems that i was right that Ash might catch the Gligar. Also Turtwig learned Energy Ball without having to evolve.
    Here are some episode pics,

Great. Muku.BIRD is Muku.DOOMED to Muku.ROT in it's Muku.BALL as Muku.GLIGAR steals it's Muku.LIFE right from underneath his Muku.BEAK.

I think this also puts a huge dent in the theory that Ash will never get a Torterra, providing that Shinji KEEPS his Gliscor, since it's more than likely that this Gligar is going to evolve in the distant future.

And while I am quite peeved that the weekly 'ASH WILL CATCH!' crew were apparantly correct this time around, there's a lovely silver lining that will hopefully make such speculation cease. Of course, they could always move on to Brock or Hikari, but don't tell THEM that!
    Last edited by Gravy; 24th January 2008 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
    Great. Muku.BIRD is Muku.DOOMED to Muku.ROT in it's Muku.BALL as Muku.GLIGAR steals it's Muku.LIFE right from underneath his Muku.BEAK.
    Dammit. And here I was thinking it was finally Mukus time to shine. I bet he wont even be used in the gym battle now.

HAHA Gravy, I love your comments. And you're so right, with another flying type, and Buizel stealing Muku's spotlight in the gym battle, Mukubird is just soooo shafted.

This opens up a serious question, who's gonna pop the balloons now?
    Last edited by Brain_Damaged Rob; 24th January 2008 at 1:03 PM.

Talking

So lemme get this straight. Ash captured a Gligar?

ALL RIGHT! Just wait until it evolves, and Ash will officially own one of THE coolest Sinnoh Pokemon in existance!

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

You forgot to mention that it's Muku.SCREWED :/

But man, Ash and Gligar? The writers really are breaking the rules. Since we're still barely getting to the third gym, I'm wondering if he's going to end up Oaking it.

I don't watch the show that much or post in the anime forums, but I really want to see this episode. When does it air in the US?

Wow. Ash caught Gligar, Turtwig masters Energy Ball, Paul caught Gliscor. Can't wait to watch this episode!

Quote Originally Posted by Yo Shee View Post
    I don't watch the show that much or post in the anime forums, but I really want to see this episode. When does it air in the US?
    In about four months, maybe more. Depends how long the break will be when they change from season 10 to 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Pika Hikari KT View Post
    Wow. Ash caught Gligar, Turtwig masters Energy Ball, Paul caught Gliscor. Can't wait to watch this episode!
    Cool, Cool and Cool!

Lots of great stuff seems to happen in this ep. Can't wait to watch it.
    I am sure Gligar will Evolve at some point, meaning we may see a Gliscor vs Gliscor, In which Ashs will win as he trainned his the correct way and got his as a gligar.

Turtwig mastering energy ball, screams that he will be used in the gym. I hope this don't mean Turtwig will pull off a bulbasaur "I am just as strong unevolved as I would be evolved", As all it needs to do is evolve once, to not only gain some extra coolness but also become a ground type! (making 2 now 4 Ash on 1 team)

I hope MukuLegand don't get the shaft!
    Also What Attacks dose Ashs Gligar know? Any STAB moves?
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

loool next thing to happen/come up: ash trade gilgar for maylenes lucario... sry couldn´t resist...

well antoher surprise..although i don´t know if i should like it or not....on the one hand a nice pokemon...and again now a pokemon one of his major rivals(morrison i think) has...and shinji ´catching the evolved from... well as i said i don´t know if i like it or not....

I think this also puts a huge dent in the theory that Ash will never get a Torterra, providing that Shinji KEEPS his Gliscor, since it's more than likely that this Gligar is going to evolve in the distant future.

And while I am quite peeved that the weekly 'ASH WILL CATCH!' crew were apparantly correct this time around, there's a lovely silver lining that will hopefully make such speculation cease. Of course, they could always move on to Brock or Hikari, but don't tell THEM that!
    We pretty much know Ash won't get a Torterra, due to Paul having one and also the fact Turtwig style of battleing. Being a torterra, Turtwig couldn't move as much as normally does, unless it has rollar skates on.

Also I am quite suprised as well, this starting to seem like Johto, Ash's team gets filled right before the third gym, next thing we know, Ash will Oak a Pokemon and get an egg. As for the "Ash Will Catch" crew, with ash's team full they will become the "Dawn/Brock Will Catch" crew.
    Pokemon Black Battle Team

YES!

The capture of Gligar represents a major quantum leap in what I have expected in the Pokemon captures of Sinnoh. This also scores another one of my victories, proving wrong a theory made by one "Almighty" member of this forum: that Ash will never catch a previous gen Pokemon in the new gen region even if it has a new evolution.

Now I didn't care if he caught Gligar or not, but I am still glad this happened.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Ash caught Gligar, so it will be bye bye Mukubird ?
    FEED

I like to say all this please, first of all
    A. those Muku jokes are now just getting watered down, more watered down than Jessie and Jame's blasting off bit or more repatative than May's winning bit in the old advanced series.
    B. I think Gligar suits him perfectly, it basically matches his old Muk that sadly we never got to see, and people said the same thing about Torkoal.
    C. Who says Turtwig might not evolve? Snorunt went through the exact deal of trying to learn Ice Beam and finally when he did he evolved. I predict a Turtwig evolution might be coming soon....maybe not for this gym battle but maybe the next.
    D. All I can say is that I have a feeling that Ash will beat Paul eventually, this might be actually Ash's time to win.
    E. Anything can happen in this saga, I mean we have soo many twists and turns happening it's unbelievable.
    I am the proud member of the Hoenn Lovers Club. (click below)http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=107609 I am the king of the Red Moon! ^_^
    ¤ If you ever pushed a door that said pull, put this in your signature. ¤

When I first saw that both Ash and Paul had updated Bio's I was certain that there had been an evolution.

Then I read this...

...and my mind is blown. I'd like to say interesting but I really can't, this was not at all something I had expected and I can only wonder and observe.
    National dex 477/493
    Still looking for: Magmarizer/Magmortar, Reaper Cloth, Porygon-Z/Dubious Disc
    Things for trade: Zapdos, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, the Regi's, all starters, most breedable pokes and so on...

FC: 0860 0211 8494

Oh I wish I could see Almighty Zards face when he hears this news.

As for an evolution, I don't see it happening. Gliscor looks too scary for Ash but then again, so did Glalie.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

So, Paul catches a strong and power-hungry pokemon, while Ash catches a hyper oddball who struggles to catch up with the others and fails.

...They caught the bat version of themselves.

Holy Sh!t!! Ash caught a Gligar?! Oh my sweet God!!
    That's six Pokémon BEFORE the third Gym AND it's a Johto Pokémon!!
    Wow... That was soooo unexpected for me!! I really can't believe that!
    My mind's just slipped into the deep, dark world of confusion once more...
    You don't think
    there will be any
    Ruby/Sapphire remakes?

Well, it's only the third pokemon he caught himself, after Turtwig and Staravia.

Isn't it right that this is Ash's second Poison Pokemon? Only Muk?

I wanna see it, cause Gligar is one of my favo's and i'm glad Ash catched it.

No since Gligar/Gliscor are Ground/Flying.

Wow, this is such a shock! I wonder if is done now or if he'll catch another?
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast