Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Riding the Winds of Change! (532)

Oh well, here goes the life of my favorite pokemon of Ash, Staravia. I like Gligar but then again, Staravia will never get redemption.

I prefer to see Staravia oaked than see it doing nothing all the season.

This doesn't mean I like Gligar, I think it's mad cool.

I thought the episode wasn't until tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Oh well, here goes the life of my favorite pokemon of Ash, Staravia. I like Gligar but then again, Staravia will never get redemption.

I prefer to see Staravia oaked than see it doing nothing all the season.

This doesn't mean I like Gligar, I think it's mad cool.
    Not really.

Gligar doesn't really know any Flying attacks naturally, so I doubt it'll be a replacement for Staravia.

You don't want to know. Trust me. =P

Current PASBL stats: 12-5-0, 25 KO's, 73 TP. LVL 2 Trainer. B ref (Not reffing at the moment)

"I really f***ing hate you both" -Mozz (In memory of his awesomeness)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonouchi View Post
    Gligar doesn't really know any Flying attacks naturally, so I doubt it'll be a replacement for Staravia.
    You never know though, the anime has been known to give people pokemon with attacks they don't learn on thier own(Aipom with Focus Punch for example) so gligar could very well have all of staravia's moves.

I just want someone to be Guillotined at some point, that move rocks.

I don't think it really matters if it has any flying attacks of not. As long as it can barge into stuff and actually fly, then it's already doing pretty much everything Muku is capable of.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    You never know though, the anime has been known to give people pokemon with attacks they don't learn on thier own(Aipom with Focus Punch for example) so gligar could very well have all of staravia's moves.
    That's an exaggeration.

It will not have all of Staravia's move and it can't learn any of them by TM, only Aerial Ace and Quick Attack it's a basic attack. I don't know why all of them have it.-_-
    I don't think it really matters if it has any flying attacks of not. As long as it can barge into stuff and actually fly, then it's already doing pretty much everything Muku is capable of.
    It will do something more than Staravia, be used in battles.

I mean, wow, only 2 badges and he has a full team already. Lets look back shall we?

Kanto: Well, he never really had a full team of six after Primeape left. When he took out Krabby for the league it filled in that void. So he got a full team of 6 after he got all 8 Kanto badges.

Johto: His Phanpy egg hatched, giving him his full team shortly before battling for his 7th Johto Badge.

Hoenn: Captured Snorunt some time after winning his 7th Hoenn Badge.

Sinnoh: Captured Gligar just a few episodes before (supposedly) winning his 3rd badge.

Its a new record and it looks like its gonna be hard to break. You know, theres gonna be lots more time & space for even more captures! I just hope this isn't the return of Ash releasing his Pokemon (thinks of Butterfree, released after filling up his team).
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Wow so we now have the prospect of two Gliscors in the main Pokemon groups?

A+++++++++

Gligar! Now that's a turn up for the books. Still, Gligar's pretty good and a Poison type that doesn't ooze over people is a decent commodity for the team. And if this Gligar can't fly, Staravia won't get "Muku-SCREWED" just yet.

(and by the by, Gligar's not even a Flying type)
    3DS Friend Code: 3265-6486-6600. We're all mates, right?

Gligar is not a poison type

You know, I've pretty much stopped watching the anime but this time, I really want to see it!
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Kataphrut View Post

To stop all the nonsense, http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/207.shtml

Looks like someone doesn't know his Pokemon o_o;

Ontopic: I loved this episode. Best part of the whole thing was Paul getting hit by Weavile and Electabuzz when Gliscor struck them.

Still no Ambipom in the opening...So hopefully we'll be getting a new one of those soon...

Also, The music in this episode really was great, I loved most of the tracks they used.
    Last edited by RageKaiser; 25th January 2008 at 2:01 AM.

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

I thought it was funny that Dawn didn't have an expression on her face when Ash caught Gligar, she just stood there like a statue.

I liked how right at the end as the camera is zooming out Pidgeot stood there, in it's glory (like it had an important role in the episode, except for using Gust? Whirlwind?)

Ash's expression when he learned Gligar wanted to tag along was also cool, that's what made me like the capture of Gligar.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Seviper009 View Post
    Isn't it right that this is Ash's second Poison Pokemon? Only Muk?
    Not only are Gligar NOT Poison types, Ash has actually owned FOUR poison Pokemon- Bulbasaur, Haunter, Muk, and Beedrill.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 3 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Gligar! Now that's a turn up for the books. Still, Gligar's pretty good and a Poison type that doesn't ooze over people is a decent commodity for the team. And if this Gligar can't fly, Staravia won't get "Muku-SCREWED" just yet.

Uh... yes it is.

It's not Poison and it is Flying so both of them are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by niedude View Post
    OMG I never noticed the similarities!

I hope Naruto does not make a cameo in pokemon.... As much of a fan of both I am, Naruto's believe it will quickly rub off on Ash, I can even imagine turtwig beating torterra after ash yelling "You can do it, BELIEEEEEVE IIIIIIT!!!!!!!!"

I think it will be the other way around
    Meh, I'm going by experience, Ash did catch Staravia first.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Man Paul goes and gets the gliscor. I personally hope gligar doesnt evolve its attitude fits ash perfectly. Im sure we will get an oaked pokemon though. I really hope we do because i want him to get that Riolu egg! They filled up ash's team so fast... But i really wanted Staravia to have its OVERDUE glory moments.
    Last edited by Poke'T<3; 25th January 2008 at 4:21 AM.
    You had way too many outside images and your signature was overstacking, so everything was erased. Please read the signature rules.

Interesting episode. Gligar is not a pokemon I expected to be captured by Ash. Brock, maybe, but not Ash.
    *sig under construction*

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    No it's not. Ash had Charizard and Pidgeotto at the end of the Indigo League.
    And what, Butterfree doesn't count?

Yea Gligar is not Ash's type
    ~I own a Movie Darkrai and damn it i am proud to say it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shift View Post
    And what, Butterfree doesn't count?
    It was barely around for 20 eps, so probably not.

Anyway, Gligar, huh? Never would have seen that coming (which is why I gave up on trying to predict anything this saga a while ago).

But man, so much for Staravia... Wait, that's a prediction! NOOOOO!!!

Saw the images, so cute. Ash catpuring Gligar is unexpected but I like it now ^^

I didn't expected that Paul will catch the leader Gliscor...Of course it is powerful, it is the leader. I thought that Gligar will fit better on Team Rocket than Ash...We will see how powerful and strange it is...One day, all of Paul's Pokemon will ran away, but when...
    Anyway, one day Jessie will catch one, maybe after Giovanni fires them.
    Maybe, Ash's Gligar will have to face it's leader and beat it.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I cant wait for Chimchar to face Paul and Gligar to face its leader.
    my team is that good ?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast