Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: End Of Pokemon?!?

Unhappy End Of Pokemon?!?

I've recently been hearing rumors that now that the Pokemon League Champion Cynthia (Shirona in Japan) has been introduced that Nintendo are planning to end the anime after Ash Defeats Cynthia (as if..) at the Sinnoh League does anyone know if this true?!?

ugh, I hate people assuming Ash will beat Cynthia xD

And NO. it's not true. Ending the show= ending the games= Not gonna happen anytime soon.
    Last edited by KetchupO; 27th January 2008 at 1:22 PM.
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2aj8dhu.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.*******.com/15nqgiw.png[/IMG]

If you don't like the company, let's just do it you & me,
    or 3,
    or 4,
    . . .

On the floor !

False, Its never true, Everyone lies on internet Rumours
    the end

No one knows whether it's finishing or continuing because no one has a time machine to see the future.:P

Nintendo has finished cartoons and kept games going before though. mario, The legend of Zelda and Kirby all had cartoons at one point. Though the cartoons weren't as big as Pokemon.

The cartoon advertises the games and if it stays popular then maybe more episodes will be made after this gen though no one knows.

Though what you heard is just people speculating (making guesses), not the first time it's happened. Some people believed in 6th season that Hoenn was the final league and others believed Johto before then. The series kept going past those seasons. So that's all I'll say.

I think it's best to take it with a grain of salt until we see for ourselves what happens in the future.

Personal opinion. I think Pokemon will go on another region due to them saying Pokemon is back. It's still popular so I don't see any reason for it to be taken off.
    Last edited by The Power of Pika; 27th January 2008 at 1:57 PM.

Put together by me.

pokemon does follow the game, and by the time ash is finished with sinnoh, new game will be on the market.........its a neverending cycle..

Credit for the banner goes to Pino

FC's:

diamond (trades): 2320-4797-1369
    platinum (battles): 1977-7625-0749

Lance, the Pokémon Champion of Johto was in the anime. This is no different

I will also guess this a cycle. Why end pokemon when they make so much moneys?
    My shinies: Nincada x2, Wingull x2, Exploud, Crobat, Zubat, Zigzagon x3, Linoone, Medicham, Riolu, Rapidash, Feebas, Shinx,Rattata,Sneasel, Bidoof,Geodude,Mew
    I am the New Leader at SPHC. PM me if intrested!
    http://s1.zetaboards.com/sphc/forum/43980

Oh my god do you know how much money pokemon makes for nintendo? A lot and I really doubt nintendo will just stop with the anime but belive what you want. Looking at it money wise i really doubt unless people stop buying the games and stop watching the anime then you can start speculating.

The World God Only knows

Think about this, the Anime hasn't touched Orre or Fiore yet.
    Version: Diamond EN, Friend Code: 1289 7139 7249
    Ren'Py|Ramei|ShiroiMachi

Image by Aiumi and Despain.

I think it will end, because Arceus is the alpha pokemon, and there are no more pokemon after the alpha and omega. Anyway, the anime will maybe end if, Ash has captured or battled Arceus or Ho-oh. And we must know who Ash father's is.
    This is Red. If you think Red is the greatest pokemon Trainer, copy and paste this in your sig *started by Mewten150*
    Charizard Rulez!

I'm also a Red x Leaf/Green/Blue (FR/LG Female Trainer) Supporter.
    It's called BurningLeafShipping and i'm also a supporter of the Luckyshipping (Red x Green is the same as that almost) I'm also PkmnMegahero of Youtube.
    I use My favourite pokemon, and I don't care about what pokemon are good or not. If you agree then copy and paste this into your sig(Started by BlazikenBud)

Quote Originally Posted by RaiDesu View Post
    Think about this, the Anime hasn't touched Orre or Fiore yet.
    And I don't think they either...

Why would they stop the Anime if millons of ppl around the world watch pokemon? I'd call Nintendo crazy if they did that
    ^Credit to Kiseki

Ok, I'll admit it could of been better.

I think it will end, because Arceus is the alpha pokemon, and there are no more pokemon after the alpha and omega. Anyway, the anime will maybe end if, Ash has captured or battled Arceus or Ho-oh. And we must know who Ash father's is.
    This is Red. If you think Red is the greatest pokemon Trainer, copy and paste this in your sig *started by Mewten150*
    Charizard Rulez!

It's called BurningLeafShipping and i'm also a supporter of the Luckyshipping (Red x Green is the same as that almost) I'm also PkmnMegahero of Youtube.
    I use My favourite pokemon, and I don't care about what pokemon are good or not. If you agree then copy and paste this into your sig(Started by BlazikenBud)

If they throw away the Pokemon anime, they won't make any more games for handheld and in turn, they will lose money...a lot of it.

Quote Originally Posted by lightdash View Post
    If they throw away the Pokemon anime, they won't make any more games for handheld and in turn, they will lose money...a lot of it.
    False. Well, they won't make as much money, but they won't *lose* money.

I'd like to see, should this series end, another one start up with new characters. But I don't think the current one would end if Ash beats Cynthia. I mean, he beat the entire Battle Frontier, and they're *harder* than the E4 (at least in the games they are).
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Lance, the Pokémon Champion of Johto was in the anime. This is no different
    So was Daigo, the champion of Houen, and I remember back when Symphonic Medley came out a lot of people thought it could be the end after Houen was done. Ha!

The bottom line is, if they think they can still make money with it, it will continue. The latest games made more than any of their predecessors, and the animé is still highly rated both here and in Japan. Speculating about the end is ridiculous.
    Last edited by Heracross; 28th January 2008 at 2:32 AM.
    ~

End of show??*ending the games, mega, but with the show as their main advertising source, they're not gonna end it. Just not.
    Been gone for a while and not coming back without good reason. Visit me on Glitch City Laboratories Forums as Tombstoner. Please don't delete my account though, it contains much of my early internet life.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani View Post
    False. Well, they won't make as much money, but they won't *lose* money.
    That's what I said... -_-

Not "lose" as in their econonic status is going to drop, but "lose" as in they aren't going to make much money as they would they show the anime.

they aren't gonna end it after the anime has gone p cause everyone wants to see ash start sinnoh(im hooked =() )

lol....also with the sales they made on dp?? my freinds, this is only the beggining of pokemon! (lol where have we all heard this before XD?

Credit for the banner goes to Pino

FC's:

diamond (trades): 2320-4797-1369
    platinum (battles): 1977-7625-0749

The anime is a commercial for the games, same as stuff like Yu-Gi-Oh! It won't end until they get sick of the Pokemon franchise, and judging by how Mario lives on that won't happen too soon
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/zxvtg.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

What will probably happen is Ash will lost to Cynthia and then go off to the 5th gen.

Mark my words. Hopefully Brock is finally ditched by then because I don't want to see him in the Gen 5 region.

If Pokemon were to end then so will the Earth 'cause "da Pocket Monsters" are BIG money makers. It'll be one of the big shows that have been going on for years similar shows like "The Simpsons".

Since it's known to everyone and there are so many fans it would be a disaster. If it were to happen, people would hate Nintendo forever and Sony and/or Microsoft'll take over the gaming industry which will BACKRUPT Nintendo.

So... no. It's false. Pokemon will NEVER end.

[IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2i1drp5.png[/IMG]
    PO username: [PK]Dark Goddess
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/ot1z7n.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/fk9u1k.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Hokiemon of Nintendo Worlds for the banner
    and Dr. Chaos for the userbar. :3

i highly doubt ash will beat cynthia, look at how coordinated she is when she attacks, there is not even the hint of worry of her pokemon capabilities. also it has been made clear that she is the top trainer in sinnoh, if ash has only ever won 1 league which was the much easier orange league, why would he win against the whole league? he has never even become the runner up to my knowledge of any of the leagues, it is a big jump for him to make in the league position. its obvious that he is most likely gonna face paul in the final and most likely beat him to prove his theory on pokemon training is correct. i have a feeling nando is most likely gonna win at the grand festival and the pokemon league. they seem to be keeping him calm and collective at the moment much like cynthia, so he could be the trainer to face her in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyper Chibi Absol View Post
    If Pokemon were to end then so will the Earth 'cause "da Pocket Monsters" are BIG money makers. It'll be one of the big shows that have been going on for years similar shows like "The Simpsons".

Since it's known to everyone and there are so many fans it would be a disaster. If it were to happen, people would hate Nintendo forever and Sony and/or Microsoft'll take over the gaming industry which will BACKRUPT Nintendo.

So... no. It's false. Pokemon will NEVER end.
    That's wrong. Series like pokemon and Yu-gi-oh, will get his end. Because the creators will also die and there are more reasons to stop an anime or game series.
    Charizard Rulez!

Pokemon is like the water cycle. It wont stop as long as there is water [[buying customers who like pokemon, watch the anime, and buy/ play the games]]. =]

Pokemon will never end =D

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast