Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legacy League!

Default The Legacy League!

Rules: these must be read!

• Follow all Serebii.net rules.
    • Do not request for positions that are already filled.
    • Do not disconnect from battles purposely.
    • Do not beg for people to battle you. Be patient. Gym Leaders choose the time of the battle.
    • Do not abuse the gym leaders or anyone!
    • Hacked Pokémon are strictly Prohibited!
    • Be respectful to those around you, on and off the field of battle.
    • Do not make posts like “HAHA! You got PWNED! Didn’t stand a chance your rubbish!” as this is irritating and offensive and will not be tolerated.
    • Gym leaders and elites must have four out of six, or three out of five Pokémon of their type in their team. (Mixed type Pokémon account for this.)
    Gym Leaders and Elites reserve the right to decline any challenge. (Provided they have a valid reason.)
    • If you do not get a response from a gym Leader on the thread, vm them, if the problem still persists contact one of the Leaders or Co-Leaders.
    . Do not alter your teams so that you have a team which easily counters the oposing type. e.g. don't bring an electric team to a flying gym.

To be a Gym leader of Elite Four member in this league you must be in Team Legacy! Join now! http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=429087

We are currently not recruiting gyms leaders as all spaces are full.

name:
    Fc:
    prefered type:
    rate yourself as a battler:
    why have you chosen this type?(3 sentences min.):

GYMS!

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/21bkkm0.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i49.*******.com/13z0o7s.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i45.*******.com/16blmid.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i50.*******.com/hvxtkz.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i48.*******.com/2db813a.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i50.*******.com/e0ihkp.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i46.*******.com/33mo8ip.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i45.*******.com/28994ck.jpg[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Edge Master ~ Electric Master:

Leader: BlackBoard
    FC: Platinum FC: 2364 5166 4317 ~~ Soul Silver FC: 1978 0977 8882
    Respected Trainers: Big Beluga

name: Ian / 777ich777
    Fc: 2192-3821-3220
    Respected Trainers:

Leader: JD kids
    Fc: pending
    Respected Trainers:Megaman12, Big Beluga, Squirtleismyhomeboy

Spoiler:- pknerd5 ~ Ghost Master:

Leader:Ger9119
    Fc: 2793 8099 3635
    Respected Trainers:BigBeluga

Spoiler:- SolarPowerX ~ Fire Master:

Leader: Ulitmate Dragon Knight
    Fc: 1419 0155 4154
    Rules: No items allowed on either team.
    Respected Trainers:BigBeluga

The Elite 4

[IMG]http://i45.*******.com/6tpjzb.png[/IMG]

name:
    Fc:
    Respected trainers:

[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/2yybkuv.png[/IMG]

Name: Ramagoo
    FC: 4469 0550 7521
    Respected trainers:

[IMG]http://i45.*******.com/1603ihj.png[/IMG]

name:LordGriffin
    FC:1548-4460-4764
    Respected trainers:

[IMG]http://i46.*******.com/2nbwpkh.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Elite Four #4, Jahz:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Challengers!

. Big Beluga
    . SatanJr
    . Ginbino11
    . Pknerd5
    . Gaiasa Hinuta
    . Mango11
    . Shadowsfalling
    . SolarPowerX
    . Megaman12
    . mxe567
    . Ckayer
    . DBCB
    . LordCaedus
    . ManfranMike
    . HeraKlinos
    . Hotrod
    . Ivysaur

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News

Spoiler:- Recent News:

Spoiler:- thanks to...:
    Last edited by jahz; 31st March 2010 at 4:14 PM.

u may want to add that im subbing for u jahz XD

fill in da form plz lol i cba to find ur FC etc. lol

name:Ken
    Fc: in sig 0990-0469 3458
    prefered type: Dragon
    rate yourself as a battler: Definietly no noob. Dragon is a VERY tempermental type, either you win very well, or lose very badly. I have a win/lose ratio of 80/11 recorded on my platinum cartridge so far (but i restarted just a few months ago). I mainly do doubles no on PBR in which I do exceptionlly well. I do not play shoddy, as I do not find it fun.
    why have you chosen this type?(3 sentences min.): I am currently the dragon E4 of the Red Dragon league, but am looking to join another league as their dragon member. Every generation I have used a dragon on my team, but now I am merging them all together to create a dragon themed team. Although they are directed at double battling, they do have quite a few singles strategies making them all round anytype/anytime team.

looks sweet man XD
    this should be fun *goes off to train*

It's great to see the League is up! I was so excited! After testing the team out on shoddy battle I became pretty confident in my Normal Mono team. My offer still stands on filling in other GYM or Elite Four spots until someone else can be found. Just tell me what type you need filled in. I can make a team in only a few days. Maybe even shorter with early release this week and Christmas vacation afterwards. Hell, if I get what I want for Christmas I'll be able to post the battles on Youtube and the such as well.
    "I may not always agree with a man's choice to follow his dreams...however, I will ALWAYS respect and admire him for it." -Zachary W. Reeves

Quote Originally Posted by LordGriffin View Post
    If I had to describe The Ascension it would be a gathering a friends and unknown talent. They're all such amazing people ranging from all different ages and hailing from many corners of the globe. I know the individuals that gather here have the potential to be what The Legacy used to be. There is no doubt in my mind that in time they'll be the greatest clan on Serebii, so don't you dare insult my clan again.

What the hell, I think I'll officially apply for the Dark Elite 4.

Fc:1548-4460-4764

prefered type:I have three. Normal-because I just like 'em. Steel-because almost all of them are viable in OU battling. And Dark-because they're one of the best balanced Mono types.

rate yourself as a battler:Hard to say really. I've almost always dominated double battles on PBR (Most online players are noobs so it's not that impressive) and just recently found that I'm fairly good at Mono (win percentage of at least 75&#37. As for standard OU haven't done it much, but...I'm still learning (win percentage of about 55-60%).

why have you chosen this type?(3 sentences min.):I have always loved dark types. When I was little and playing the first gen games Psychic tpes were always super powerful, but when Dark types came around they lost their throne. Dark types also fill in some many other types as well, Flying, Rock, Ice, Grass, and Ghost just to name a few. Plus they just have a cool, mysterious feel to them.
    Last edited by LordGriffin; 16th December 2009 at 5:45 AM.
    "I may not always agree with a man's choice to follow his dreams...however, I will ALWAYS respect and admire him for it." -Zachary W. Reeves

If I had to describe The Ascension it would be a gathering a friends and unknown talent. They're all such amazing people ranging from all different ages and hailing from many corners of the globe. I know the individuals that gather here have the potential to be what The Legacy used to be. There is no doubt in my mind that in time they'll be the greatest clan on Serebii, so don't you dare insult my clan again.

twlight you are accepted! Lordgriffin i have edited in your fc etc...

Leagues going great guys! XD

Twilight i hope you realise you must be a member of Team Legacy to be a gym leader in this league, so please sign up using the link on this page

name: Ocke

Fc: 2364 5166 4317

prefered type: ice

rate yourself as a battler: Im a pretty experienced battler, playing the game for a long time. My win/lose on platinum is 65/16 (Standard OU). My best tier is Mono type and mixed.

why have you chosen this type?(3 sentences min.): I really love the type for some weird reson, becose they arnt really great against SR and they have a lot of weaknesses. But i liked them from the begining till now becose i always played whit them. And if you know witch ice pokemon you need to take to get a great ice team ur really love the type. I am also currently ice gym leader of the Red Dragon league.

Ps: sorry if my grammatica isn't the best.
    Platinum FC: 2364 5166 4317

Soul Silver FC: - 3180 9543 7539

The Legacy

And

The Red Dragon League

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBoard View Post
    name: Ocke

Fc: 2364 5166 4317

prefered type: ice

rate yourself as a battler: Im a pretty experienced battler, playing the game for a long time. My win/lose on platinum is 65/16 (Standard OU). My best tier is Mono type and mixed.

why have you chosen this type?(3 sentences min.): I really love the type for some weird reson, becose they arnt really great against SR and they have a lot of weaknesses. But i liked them from the begining till now becose i always played whit them. And if you know witch ice pokemon you need to take to get a great ice team ur really love the type. I am also currently ice gym leader of the Red Dragon league.

Ps: sorry if my grammatica isn't the best.
    accepted

Twilight I challenge you to a shoddy battle for the dragon gym spot winner gets the gym! We both will use our teams, the ones for the gym, with all clauses except item clause.
    (Also, Jahz, am I allowed to do this?)

P.S. I can make the badges if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler14 View Post
    Twilight I challenge you to a shoddy battle for the dragon gym spot winner gets the gym! We both will use our teams, the ones for the gym, with all clauses except item clause.
    (Also, Jahz, am I allowed to do this?)

P.S. I can make the badges if you want.
    I stated SPECIFICALLY i do NOT use shoddy.

On a side note, I have a TINY concern with one ruling

Gym leaders have to use 4/6 or 3/5 pokemon matching the type. Well, with dragon, I'm kinda limited unless i double on types. And since I don't like Latias as I dont believe in using legends, I can only use 3 dragons unless i double up on the dragon/flying type really taking awya my edge. So, with yur permission, can I use 3/6 dragons on my team? All my pokemon DO have a dragon theme or learn dragon moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight_Trainer View Post
    I stated SPECIFICALLY i do NOT use shoddy.

On a side note, I have a TINY concern with one ruling

Gym leaders have to use 4/6 or 3/5 pokemon matching the type. Well, with dragon, I'm kinda limited unless i double on types. And since I don't like Latias as I dont believe in using legends, I can only use 3 dragons unless i double up on the dragon/flying type really taking awya my edge. So, with yur permission, can I use 3/6 dragons on my team? All my pokemon DO have a dragon theme or learn dragon moves.
    yep, that was a problem i had when deciding the rules. I will allow you to bypass that rule certainly.

Skyler unfortunately you cannot challenge him for his position, however if you build a team for another type i can test you on shoddy.

name: Raphiel
    Fc:2622-1730-9645
    prefered type: Fire
    rate yourself as a battler: I am very flexible at handling fire-types. 8/10
    why have you chosen this type?(3 sentences min.): I can cover their never-ending weaknesses well. I can use other fire type moves to my advantage. I have many different type of Fire-type pokemon.

Um..a little side note.. I don't battle on Shoddy.
    Last edited by AbsolKnight66; 17th December 2009 at 10:21 PM.

Credit to the amazing Gladeshadow!

IGN: Aaron
    Platinum FC: 3696-1394-7486

A little note to depressed ppl:

I know how you feel. I've been through it before.
    I'm still dealing with it right now, too.
    There are friends out there, who want to help. I know I have some. Someone loves you, even though you have no idea where, or who it is.
    So, just make sure to never give up. Fall down 7 times get up 8.
    I wish you luck, because in the end, I know happiness will come to you, and me.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolKnight66 View Post
    name: Raphiel
    Fc:2622-1730-9645
    prefered type: Fire
    rate yourself as a battler: I am very flexible at handling fire-types. 8/10
    why have you chosen this type?(3 sentences min.): I am very flexible at them. I can cover their weaknesses well. They are one of my favorite types. Their the team I spent two hours EV training.

Um..a little side note.. I don't battle on Shoddy.
    decent sign up but im gonna need a bit more info on why you chose the type, thats more one sentence than three. Please contact on of the clan testers to see if you're worth you mettle

What the hell, I think I'll officially apply for the Dark Elite 4.

Fc:1548-4460-4764

prefered type:I have three. Normal-because I just like 'em. Steel-because almost all of them are viable in OU battling. And Dark-because they're one of the best balanced Mono types.

rate yourself as a battler:Hard to say really. I've almost always dominated double battles on PBR (Most online players are noobs so it's not that impressive) and just recently found that I'm fairly good at Mono (win percentage of at least 75%). As for standard OU haven't done it much, but...I'm still learning (win percentage of about 55-60%).

why have you chosen this type?(3 sentences min.):I have always loved dark types. When I was little and playing the first gen games Psychic tpes were always super powerful, but when Dark types came around they lost their throne. Dark types also fill in some many other types as well, Flying, Rock, Ice, Grass, and Ghost just to name a few. Plus they just have a cool, mysterious feel to them.

erm...unfortunately you cannot apply for 2 positions :/

If I make the Dark E4 spot I'll sitch then. If you don't want me to that's fine.

ok, since you're already a normal gym leader it ok for you to switch without the testing process.

name: ig? Tyler if username look up
    Fc:1806 1159 2527
    prefered type: electric
    rate yourself as a battler: idk im gonna get lots better when i get shoddy
    why have you chosen this type?(3 sentences min.): well theyre my favorite. also many people really underestimate them. but some are really useful like electivire. and i like how even if theyre not OU they can be really helpful. Like electrode. another reason is they can pull off rain if played well depite not being water. finally they can be eally unpredictable
    and i have a question/suggestion are gl's aloud to have 1 poke not of theyre type? if not i think they should well theres my application

Quote Originally Posted by Edge Master View Post
    name: ig? Tyler if username look up
    Fc:1806 1159 2527
    prefered type: electric
    rate yourself as a battler: idk im gonna get lots better when i get shoddy
    why have you chosen this type?(3 sentences min.): well theyre my favorite. also many people really underestimate them. but some are really useful like electivire. and i like how even if theyre not OU they can be really helpful. Like electrode. another reason is they can pull off rain if played well depite not being water. finally they can be eally unpredictable
    and i have a question/suggestion are gl's aloud to have 1 poke not of theyre type? if not i think they should well theres my application
    if you'd have read the rules you would have not needed to ask that question, nevertheless...once you get tested in team legacy i will deduce whether you are fit for the position. does that sound fair to you?

I read em but part of it confused me but I re read thm and get it now. Also I might not be able to cause I might want to challange and Im not sure about my times. And for my test should I battle you? If so wait for my new team or battle me on shoddy if I'm able to get it

Hey Jahz, I would still like some practice battles with you anyway. I need to get used to the Dark team and I was wondering if you could help me by battling against it till I've worked out the kinks.

Hey Jahz, I would still like some practice battles with you anyway. I need to get used to the Dark team and I was wondering if you could help me by battling against it till I've worked out the kinks.
    yeh sure, give me a vm when ur next on. i can't do it atm tho coz i got a freind round

As you can see from my signature I've worked out who's going to be in the team for my position as the Dark E4, but I haven't finished working out the moves yet. Once I'm finished I'd like to set up a time where we could practice on shoddy.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast