Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Mystery of the Reaper Season 2

Default Mystery of the Reaper Season 2

Mystery of the Reaper Returns

Welcome to Survivalism! This season we will be on a mansion on an island. You will see how long you can survive each other. What they don't know, however, is that a serial killer only known as The Reaper is among them. At first they are unsuspecting but as time goes on they will realize that The Reaper is among them, and their trust for each other will be determined.

Rules
    1. Obey all SPPF Rules and all Games Section Rules
    2. Don't flame/bash/spam
    3. Role playing is allowed and encouraged. Don't go overboard, though. Also, don't do anything too drastic like blow up the mansion. Some things, like getting into a relationship with someone, is ok.
    4. You can vote if you don't have a character in the game, but please don't RP if you don't. I may allow one person or so later on depending how the story goes.
    5. Please don't rush me. Would you rather wait a day and have a better scene than getting it one day before?
    6. Your vote needs to be justified, otherwise it won't be counted
    7. You can change your vote for now. I'm still contemplating this rule.
    8. During the Immunity phase of the game, you cannot vote for your own character to get immunity. Sorry, I just don't want a 10-way tie every time.

How the Game goes
    So, once twenty people have signed up, I will post an Introduction/Day Scene. Then everyone will vote for who you want out. Then there will be the Night/Elimination Scene. Once The Reaper is caught, instead of being eliminated, he/she will stay on the island. The Reaper will then run into someone, picked by RNG, and that person will be killed. Then, everyone will vote for who gets immunity. The game is over once whoever gets immunity is attacked by The Reaper.

Mansion Workers
    Netrizen: The Host
    Rick: Owner of the Mansion
    Ray: The Butler
    Plus & Minnie The Maid/Medic Sisters

Spoiler:- Sign Up Form, not needed anymore:

The Contestants (20 is my goal. I'll see, though. It could change.)
    Griffen SURVIVED
    Xavier
    Eros
    Iris
    Briner
    Dr. Quacks SURVIVED
    Steve
    Erika SURVIVED
    Crack Da Egg (Crack) is The Reaper
    London
    Enriko 'Feelgood' Savagio
    Joey SURVIVED
    Carisa
    Alexandra
    Felix
    Henry
    Blitz
    Brandy
    Maya the Destructor
    Silver

Division 1: Netrizen
    Iris
    London
    Xavier
    Joey

Division 2: Rick
    Griffen
    Alexandra
    Carisa
    Felix

Division 3: Ray
    Steve
    Dr. Quacks
    Brandy
    Maya the Destructor

Division 4: Plus
    Henry
    Crack Da Egg
    Erika
    Eros

Division 5: Minnie
    Silver
    Blitz
    Enriko 'Feelgood' Savagio
    Briner

Episodes
    Episode 1 - Welcome Home
    Night 1 - Carisa Is Executed
    Episode 2 - Shadow With No Doubt
    Night 2 - Xavier is Executed
    Episode 3 - Flight Of The Vultures
    Night 3 - Enriko is Executed
    Episode 4 - Pandemonium Express
    Night 4 - Brandy is Executed
    Episode 5 - Book Ends
    Night 5 - Blitz is Executed
    Episode 6 - Thunder & Lightning
    Night 6 - Maya is Executed
    Episode 7 - All The Smiling Faces
    Night 7 - Crack is The Reaper
    Episode 8 - ...And The Cracks Begin To Show
    Night 8 - Eros is Executed
    Episode 9 - House of Flies
    Night 9 - Alexandra is Executed
    Episode 10 - Obsession
    Night 10 - Iris is Executed
    Episode 11 - Where The Page Ends
    Night 11 - Henry is Executed
    Episode 12 - Liars & Thieves
    Night 12 - Silver is Executed
    Episode 13 - Alimentacion
    Night 13 - London is Executed
    Episode 14 - Absolute Hero
    Night 14 - Steve is Executed
    Episode 15 - Think On Your Sins
    Night 15 - Briner is Executed
    Episode 16 - Behind The Mask
    Night 16 - Felix Is Executed
    Episode 17 - No Glory
    The End

Original Game made by The Fad
    Link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-of-The-Reaper
    Last edited by The Meddler; 15th January 2013 at 7:13 AM.

Name: Griffen
    Species with Smilie:
    Personality: Griffen was raised very well. However, he can be a little bit mean. He is a very good chef and he rarely makes mistakes.
    3ds Fc: 3394-3692-8190
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Your-Pokemon!

I haveth Claimed the Almighty Rhyperior

I AM BACK!

Credit to Bekidding

Name: Xavier
    Species with Smilie: Crobat
    Personality: Unlike other Flying types, Xavier likes ice. He gets along with Poison, Flying, Ghost and Ice types. He gets along with Crobats, Articuno and Noctowl especially well. He hates Froslass, Mamoswine and Beartic. He will usually attack Bug or Grass types on sight, and try to eat them. He once ate a Volcarona He can make his wings all ghostly, making only his head and feet visible. He can stay up for extended periods of time.
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Name: Galaxia "Galaxy" Zenfyre
    Species with Smilie: Kirlia
    Personality: Galaxy is a Kirlia of all-knowing, praticlly writting out the worlds rules. She is very dreamy and faraway, not able to focus on one particuler thing. She is luna from harry potter She is able to read out the stars and see what they mean, and is very interested in stars and planets. Also she loves shooting stars, point one out to her and she'll automanicly make a wish that comes true. So, in short, point out shooting stars to Galaxy if your on her good side, don't if your on her bad side, cuz' she'll make you pay.

Changed
    Last edited by Nightfall_; 9th April 2012 at 2:04 PM.
    EPIC SIG HERE

Name: Eros
    Species with Smilie: Whimsicott
    Personality: Eros has an Obsession (yes the capital o is needed) with his hair(the fluff). Always trying to keep it clean and well groomed. As long as his hair is all right he is a nice, though somewhat self-centered guy. But woe betide anyone/anything who/which ruins his hairdo, because he'll go in a true frenzy when that happens (he once burnt down an entire forest because a leaf fell on his hair, but the fire burnt his hair which he then doused out of rage, but the water soaked his hair so he tried to kill the ocean. Which obviously didn't work.) He recovers rather quickly of those frenzies though. But even as of today he still has a certain dislike for the ocean.

Name: Iris
    Species with Smilie: Glaceon
    Personality: Iris is an eccentric yet outgoing character, who is also very charismatic and attractive. However, she isn't exactly the kindest Pokemon in the world, enjoying making fun of others (though not essentially humiliating them) and being sarcastic. She is quick-witted and intelligent as well, often taking notice of strange things before others, and even though she is quite eccentric, she is still able to deeply focus on something, and if she does so then she turns into a stranger. However, one thing that comes with being eccentric is an abundance of creativity; combined with her being an Inventor, she is always brimming with ideas.

Name: Briner
    Species: Buizel
    Personality: Briner is a roudy country boy, he is very full of himself and has all his rodeo awards to back up his claims. He is outspoken and often says more than he should. Briner cares alot about othrs but often hurts there feelings. He isn't the smartest, but he has strength and agility to be proud of, which he is.

Name: Dr. Quacks
    Species with Smilie:
    Personality: Quacks may be a genius, but he's a bit... strange to say the least. He's quite random and will shout out random things at any given...NOODLES!...time. Despite this, he is a genius, and can be a bit of a nerd. He's not very social and prefers his shodow over real people (literally, he named his shadow James and does everything with it). He is very forgetful and is constantly losing things.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

Name: Steve
    Species:
    Personality: Steve is your basic mad scientist. He has an obsession with chemicals and love to experiment with them, curious to find out what would happen. Using his psychic powers, he can conduct chemical experiments wherever he wants, so you would probably not want to go near him. When he is angry, he will use his knowledge of chemistry against you. He isnt very social and is often seen talking or giggling to himself, unaware of his surroundings.
    Last edited by Rayquaza is Green; 8th April 2012 at 12:48 AM.

Message me if you want a 6th gen battle!~FC:3909-8006-3272

So far they look good, except, RiG, you forgot the Gender. (You know, because Steve could be a boy's or girl's name. XP) Accepted!

Also, a closer combination of Males and Females will make the Game better, too.

I'll update the OP (Opening Post) later!

Thanks Skiyomi for approving this fairly quickly!
    Last edited by HydroSwampert; 8th April 2012 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Edit: Accepted! and Thanks......quickly!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Name: Erika

Species:

Personality: Erika may seem like a rather calm, sophisticated rich-girl, but she knows how to hold her ideals high and suppress others. Being a freelance detective, she has an instinct that there will be death and mysteries to solve wherever she goes; thus, she always informs whoever she's staying with that somebody will die tonight (:P). She's not the kind of person whose ideals or theories you should challenge, as she will most likely mentally harass you. She's very knowledgeable about the world, but considers it a tool to prove her superiority. She is better than you in every shape and form. She's seen a lot of death to not be afraid of it by this point. Some other stuff about her is that she adores chopsticks, and uses them to eat almost anything. She may or may not use them as a weapon.

Last edited by Pir8Heart; 8th April 2012 at 12:45 AM.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Name: Crack Da Egg (Crack)
    Species with smilie:
    Personality: Crack is dazed and confused, and doesn't seem to know who she is or where she is, but within her she has a secret power: RANDOMNESS! Like sometimes when she's talking she blurts out random... CUPCAKES... words. This doesn't seem to help her, as she is always regarded as a lunatic, and she might as well be one. You can never tell when she's asleep, as she sleeps with her eyes open, so she often dozes off if she's not interested in what's going on. Even though she is cute and irresistible, when you get close she reveals her insanity. She likes fluffy bunnys, trees and wigs. She doesn't like metal. Her dream is to one day participate in The Hunger Games. The only thing that can make her sane is Harry Styles. If there is a loud noise, she destroys the source of it. Crack likes short sentences. Every Easter, Crack goes into some kind of frenzy and eats all the chocolate she can get her hands on, even if it means stealing. Crack is terrified of shiny things and mirrors. When Crack touches someone, she starts foaming and then curls into a tight ball and slowly rolls away, leaving a trail of saliva on the floor. Despite all of this, if you manage to become friends with her without touching her or getting scared off by her insanity, you will always be happy. She agrees with anything anyone says.
    Occupation: Actress. But then she's always cast as someone with mental disorder...
    Last edited by Ponymon; 11th April 2012 at 3:49 PM.
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Name: London
    Species with Smilie:
    Personality: London is seen as a classy and sophisticated young woman by her family during the day...but she lives a party girl lifestyle by night. She is the craziest out of her friends and always leads them into trouble with her wild antics. She doesn't have any life goals except to keep the partying going with her friends. She knows how to be calm down when needed though, she can't afford to lose that fortune waiting for her.
    Last edited by RagingStarmie; 11th April 2012 at 2:57 AM.

Professor & Montgomery
    The Best Pokemon Ever.

Credit to iPokemon

Name: Enriko 'Feelgood' Savagio (Just call him Enriko, his friends and clients call him Feelgood)
    Species with Smilie:
    Personality: He is a drug dealer. He deals drugs of any kind to people, but mostly weed. He is extremely uncontrollable and mentally unstable. One minute he's laughing and another minute he's crying. Despite this, Dr.Feelgood is mean, selfish and addicted to money for a different reason, he loves to burn money. Despite all this, he is a wealthy cocaine addicted businessman, even though he is highly unstable and has major mood swings.

It's back? Neato. Well, let's see if this lasts any longer than Fad's.

Name: Joey
    Species:
    Personality: Having years of experience splitting the grittiest of bar fights, Joey's all about stopping any nonsense. If there's any scrapping between anyone that looks like it'll turn ugly, he'll be there to break it up. Joey can generally handle keeping things together with just his physical skills, which are pretty potent for a spoink (he's pulled a primeape off a nidoking once, they both regretted messing around in his bar), but on the rare occasions that's not enough, he'll resort to his psychic abilities, which are even more forceful. Joey is always seen with sunglasses, often with his arms crossed. While he doesn't tolerate folks messing around, if nobody is fighting, he's usually a pretty chill guy, with a mild sense of humour, though not everyone wants to get close to him due to his tough appearance.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Reading back I've noticed how horrifying my grammer is.

Also, looks like an interesting cast so far with only 13 registrations.

Name: Carisa
    Species with Smilie: Misdreavus -
    Personality: Carisa is a complete and total brat, who is snobby, intolerant, and extremely prone to tantrums. She hates it if things don't go her way, and will bawl and throw a fit when they don't. She loves nothing more than to play tricks on others. Well... she may love one thing more than that: Sweets. She loves sweet things, whether it be chocolate, pastries, or anything else of the like, and will do anything, no matter how low she must stoop, to get her hands on hem. She doesn't care a bit about other Pokemon, unless they treat her like the angel she believes she is. She also has a rather large superiority complex, classifying everyone as her "servants," "minions," "inferiors..." you get the point.
    Occupation: Carisa is a fashion designer, but she designs only for herself, believing that she is the only one who deserves to wear clothes such as hers. How does she make a living, you may ask? She merely steals money from her parents, who are very rich and successful.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Im posting mine Monday...if there is room...

Name: Alexandra
    Species with Smilie: Abra
    Personality: Alexandra is very shy and often times extremely quiet. She will flee at the first sign of danger and often will never accept a challenge. However, she has been training up her skills so she can overcome her shyness. If you REALLY get to know her then she can be kind and sweet and very enthusiastic. However, no one has seen it as they have scared her off. If you truly make her angry then she will not flee. Instead she will try and fight, which mostly turn into her getting her butt kicked but that doesn't stop her from trying.
    I'm back I guess.

Name: Felix
    Species with Smilie:
    Personality: At Night he is a Jewel Thief and steals only from the richest. He is not a super thief but not a stupid one either. He will spend some of his reapings on the Black Market for almost anything. During the day though he is one of the richest of the rich. Now because he is a thief you would think he would hoard all the money for himself, right? Think not he is in fact the most philanthropic trillionaire on this side of the pokemon world. Now the money he does spend on himself is for the most exquisite foods and clothes money can buy. He will only buy house furnishings and other miscellaneous items he deems worthy of his high opinions. Many of you may be comparing him to robin Hood right now but in fact he is quite different. Much of the money he donates goes to companies and organizations he secretly started himself. Only about .05% of his profits go to someone other than himself.
    Occupation: Jewel Thief(by night) and Banking Firm CEO(by day. The Banking firm is the only business that he publicly owns.)

~

Name: Henry
    Species With Smilie:

Personality: Henry is a trained killer, and due to his profession, is always calm and collected, even under pressure. He generally keeps to himself, not because he is anti-social, but because he fears that he could potentially put anyone he gets close to in danger. And unlike the Reaper, he only kills through contracts, and he is very disapproving of the Reaper's seemingly random killings. He is very secretive about his job, and tells other people he is a bodyguard for hire. He likes to be referred as "Sir Henry", and always carries with him his beam katana, his assassination weapon of choice. Oh, and he has a very noticeable Irish accent.
    Occupation: Assassin, but he tells people he's a bodyguard for hire.
    Last edited by Billy Mays; 9th April 2012 at 6:30 AM.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Okay, there's room left for 3 more people
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Decided to change my character, don't like the one at the moment.

Name: Blitz
    Species with Smilie: Blitzle
    Personality: Blitz is a female Blitzle that's the fastest thing alive and can move at supersonic speed. She dosen't like to be kept in one place because she wants to move around and feel the wind in her mane. She values freedom more then anything in life, and she likes to be "as free as the wind blows". He is mainly rash, always doing stuff without thinking, causing quick-temperament. Blitz is also extreamly smug. She's always all like "Yeah, whatever" and always thinks that she's in the spotlight, which can be easily seen. She's also stubborn as a mule, it's hard for her to admit that the task that was in front of her was difficult. She can be very overconfident of her ability's, as if someone tells her to stop she will grin and continue. As such, shes extreamly confident in herself - perhaps overconfident - that she will succeed. She's a big bragger and is not a bit modest. If someone tells her she was great, she'll reply "Well, duh!". She'll try to hide pain and fear, so she looks like she's winning. Obviously this is more of a overconfident problem. One of her other problem's is lying. Sure she'll pull a couple of lies now and then, but she lye's a lot. So try to take in what she said before you believe her. However she's working on it, so now 20% of the things she said to you are lyes. So you don't need to worry about that as much. Due to this, she's sassy and will always parade around, showing off her mane, well, not in times of peril. In times of peril she steps into the spotlight, and leads and trys to solve things...perhaps almost dying in the process.
    Last edited by Nightfall_; 12th April 2012 at 10:24 PM.
    EPIC SIG HERE

let me get up in dis

Name: Brandy
    Species with Smilie:
    Personality: Her quiet and lonely nature encouraged her to write her hit book series "Terry Shotter". After 36 books and an upcoming movie, Brandy has gone into seclusion with the millions dhe has already made. After noticing the new book series "Trilight" taking over in the book world, she has emerged from the shadows and enrolled in as many shows as she can (including this one) to regain some publicity and popularity. Expect her to try and advertise her books whenever she can.
    Last edited by Paradoxe; 9th April 2012 at 7:46 PM.

Awesome...I'm at the library...lets do this!

Name: Maya the Destructor
    Species with Smilie: Sunflora
    Personality: Despite her name Maya is peaceful and one with nature. She is a avid juggler and a lover of all things happy. if she sees something unhappy she will try and make it "happy". To her happy is anything the represents a cheerful life. She is terrified of thiefs, the color purple and Lava as she sees no way to make those things happy. Her name means she destroys anything not happy. She is very serious about her "job" and is always cheerful she can't make something happy...She has been known to gathers armies to make something happy...
    Last edited by Robotic Wind; 11th April 2012 at 12:19 AM.

Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast