Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Sleight of Sand! (533)

I watched this recently. I thought it was good the first time but now there are some issues.

I did like the fact that it started out with Pachirisu getting stuck in Hippowdon but then things got messy. I didn't like how Hippopotas appeared all of a sudden. That made things a little crowded.

Then we get the usual Team Rocket and their rival Butch and Cassidy thrown into the mix. It seemed like too many event happening at once :S 4/10

It was nice to see Butch & Cassidy again, I love when people mess up Butches name, it's always funny. I thought it was weird how Pachirisu was popping up out of all the holes on Hippowdon, what's on the inside of that thing? Overall this was an alright episode.

Not a bad episode, it was nice to see Cassidy and Butch showing up, I remember watching this episode for the first time and I was thinking that Cassidy and Butch hadn't appeared in Sinnoh and wondered if they would and bam here they are lol. The fight between the two TR was kinda funny.
    I liked how Pachirisu seemed to be in Hippodown's mouth too in a way, thing kept playing hide and seek lol but I don't want to imagine what it saw in there.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

how can i download these episodes

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    It was nice to see Butch and Cassidy again, and the robot fight was sort of amusing. How could Pachirisu survive in there?
    You don't want to know.
    Just kidding.

Ah, the return of Biff and Cassidy. Haven't seen these guys in a while!
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

James doesn't hate Butch nearly as much as Jessie hates Cassidy

This episode was ok... It was a very funny episode. It was cool to see a Hippowdon for the 1st time, man that thing is huge! It was funny when Pachirisu went into Hippowdon's nose, and then got stuck. It was great to see Hippopotas back again. It was odd to see that Butch now has a Shuckle and Cassidy now has a Granbull. Those 2 Pokemon don't seem to fit with them...

40/100

I liked this episode it was funny how everyone messed up Butch`s and that professor name`s. I also wished Hippopatos was caught by Ash

I really don't like the implications that come with Pachirisu going in the mouth and coming out its pores on its back. Does that mean Hippowdon doesn't digest food? Does that mean actually all that sand is Hippowdon...excreting? Euch.

I do sometimes find the name confusion tiresome, but not this episode. Not with "Professor Fanboy" oh sorry, "Oompa."

Hooch and Cassidy having Shuckle does seem slightly random. It'd be like the TRio with a Kricketot. Just...random.

Hippowdon still doesn't physically make sense as a Pokemon to me. I think someone threw up on Sugimori's pad one day and he mistook it for a new sketch.

Also, thumbs up to Meowth balloon changing expressions before exploding.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Hippopotas yawn scenes were always hilarious! It's a shame Ash didn't catch it...
    And the return (and the final time we see them, as of this moment) of Butch & Cassidy? AWESOME!
    Fun filler! I'd give it a 7.8/10
    ALRIGHTY!
    Follow me (PJ) on Twitter: @ThePokemonJesus

Until next time...
    PEACE!

I liked this episode. It's funny seeing Dawn's Pachirisu getting stuck inside Hippowdon....Pachirisu appearing out of Hippowdon's nose was funny too.

Good to see Cassidy and Bif Butch after a long time, it was funny when Butch and Dr.Namba's names keep getting mispronounced.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

I thought it was cute how some of the Pokemon were building sand castles in the desert and I screamed when Hippowdon flipped over and when Namba got his cameo. TR's Slowbro mecha made Butch and Cassidy's Rhyhorn mecha look basic in my view, and I was surprised that Butch and Cassidy now had a Granbull and Shuckle of all Pokemon.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345