Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Greek Mythology Lovers Alliance

Default The Greek Mythology Lovers Alliance

Hello, I'm Stoc15. And this is the Greek Mythology Lovers Alliance. Remember to please follow the rules that are about to be posted below; if you don't, you are banned from this thread. And if you try to do anything to break the rules, I will contact the mods. Just remember that. Anywho, here are the rules of this very epic, and cool club:

The Rules of the Greek Mythology Lovers Alliance
    1. Follow the Serebii Rules and the Club rules.
    2. Give credit if you use fanart posted here.
    3.Keep swearing and blood if you post fan fiction or a story to a PG-13 level.
    4. Don't try to take control if I am gone for just a few hours, or ever.
    5. Don't disobey the authority of the owner, me, and the co-owners and mods of this thread.
    6. Have fun!
    7. One last thing, just don't come here to flame Greek Mythology
    8. Also add "Zeus is godly!" for acceptance to your first post.

The Ranking System
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Pantheon (The Pokemon Sprites represent the personalities of the people they are next to.
    Zeus Rank- Stoc15
    Poseidon Rank (co-owner rank)-Wolfgang. Amadeus
    Ares Rank (co-owner rank)-Krug
    Hades Rank (co-owner rank)-Handymankg2
    Dionysus Rank (mod-rank)-yhyiannis
    Hestia Rank (mod rank)-
    Hera Rank (mod rank)-
    Aphrodite Rank (mod rank)-
    Apollo Rank (mod rank)-Luppi
    Hephaestus Rank (founding member )-
    Demeter Rank (founding member)-
    Hermes Rank (founding member)-
    Regular Creatures
    Demigods-
    Heroes-
    Nymphs-
    Crucial Humans-
    Titans-
    Original Gods
    Artwork
    This is where you put all the artwork of the club. So far, no artwork.
    The Library
    This is for the mini-fanfics that may be created in the club over time. So far, no fanfics.
    Have fun!
    Last edited by Stoc15; 4th December 2008 at 10:34 PM.

Hey, I'd love to join this club. Even recently I've been thinking about how much I like Greek Mythology and how it would be cool to talk to other people about it. I'm actually Greek myself so yeah haha. So could I join this club please?

Zeus is godly!

Hey, Stoc. Can I join this club. I love Greek Mythology, ever since the prodgect I received in which I had to write my own. I loved doing it, always thinking that "Zeus is godly!" But yeah, I like Hades the best, being god of war and all!
    Greetings, I'm still a PASBLer.

I adore Greek Mythology!

I have loved all things ancient since I was very young (watching "Hercules", I imagine)
    Roman/Egyptian/Greek Mythology fascinates me.
    I speak Latin, and am learning Ancient Greek 8D

Zeus is Godly!

~[btw. irrelevant, but I always find it funny: I am atheist, but was raised Christian. Apparently when I was three years old I asked my mother "Does Jesus live on Mount Olympus with Zeus?" xD ~]

_wolfgang.

my zapdoszulu pokémon rpg profile
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by handymankg2 View Post
    But yeah, I like Hades the best, being god of war and all!
    That's Ares you know.

I too think Zeus is Godly. I think Cerberus is the best part of the Mythology, who doesn't like the Three-headed Hellhound? So I guess that makes my favorite god Hades.
    Last edited by Krug; 29th November 2008 at 5:23 PM.

You are all accepted! Thank you for following the rules and telling me funny stories about Greek Mythology and your favorite gods. My favorite god is actually Hermes because he is feature crucially in many myths. Anyway, you have all been turned into high ranks. Here they are:
    Hades Rank-Handymankg2
    Ares Rank- Krug
    Poseidon Rank- Wolfgang. Amadeus
    Demeter Rank-yhiannis
    Thank you all!

omg. Zeus is godly.

God I have a feeling you knew I was gonna join, Stark.

Anyways, having to do Greek Mythology every year for la guage arts, I find aspects of it fascinating..XD so may I join?

Oh and if you say yes and I'm allowed a rank, may I request Apollo rank? PLEASE?! X3

Oh great... Glad to know that the first person to ask to join is a goddess of grain and fertility... and a founding member while everyone else gets cool gods who are co-owners...

Plus you spelt my name wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by yhyiannis View Post
    Oh great... Glad to know that the first person to ask to join is a goddess of grain and fertility... and a founding member while everyone else gets cool gods who are co-owners...

Plus you spelt my name wrong.

Fine, Ms. Pushy. I'll make you the next best thing: a mod. Is that good enough. And Luppi, glad you made it. You will become a mod too. So there, you get good positions.

Poseidon! How lovely (:
    &Co-Owner~
    I've always liked ol' Neptune.

Are you expecting a lot of members to join? - as you have a lot of MODslots and such ^^;

I have a question for everyone:
    Who is your favourite Olympian?

_wolfgang.

my zapdoszulu pokémon rpg profile
    <3

I am expecting a few people here and there. And I need my mods to fight off the offenders! XD.

Who is your favorite Olympian?
    I am a big fan of Hermes, because of his crucial role in many plotlines, including the story of Io. I also think the dude who Artemis liked, not Orion, who wished for eternal youth and eternal sleep, was pretty cool. His name was Endmiyon. Anyone know him?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoc15 View Post
    Fine, Ms. Pushy. I'll make you the next best thing: a mod. Is that good enough. And Luppi, glad you made it. You will become a mod too. So there, you get good positions.
    I didn't mean to come off sounding like that. And oooooooooh I get it now! You think I'm a girl? I'm a guy! Yiannis is a Greek name hahaha. It means John in english. Does that mean I remain a goddess? 'Cause they're mainly female believe it or not :P

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgang.amadeus View Post
    Poseidon! How lovely (:
    &Co-Owner~
    I've always liked ol' Neptune.

Are you expecting a lot of members to join? - as you have a lot of MODslots and such ^^;

I have a question for everyone:

_wolfgang.
    Lucky little... *mumbles something about being a goddess*

I didn't mean to come off sounding like that. And oooooooooh I get it now! You think I'm a girl? I'm a guy! Yiannis is a Greek name hahaha. It means John in english. Does that mean I remain a goddess? 'Cause they're mainly female believe it or not :P

Lucky little... *mumbles something about being a goddess*
    Oh boy.... I'm in trouble! (runs to the Olympusmobile) You can't catch me now, coppers! XD. Anyway, sorry for all the trouble, I just thought you were a girl. I'll just make you Dionsyus rank, which is a good rank. Sorry I stereotyped you, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoc15 View Post
    Oh boy.... I'm in trouble! (runs to the Olympusmobile) You can't catch me now, coppers! XD. Anyway, sorry for all the trouble, I just thought you were a girl. I'll just make you Dionsyus rank, which is a good rank. Sorry I stereotyped you, too.
    Lmao *gets Zeus to throw thunderbolt and set Stoc's trousers on fire* hahahaha. Nah don't worry about it mate. Ooh yay! I'm the God of wine, and the inspirer of ritual madness and ecstasy! Rawr hahaha. Oh by the way, it's spelt Dionysus, not Dionsyus You may want to fix that in the first post too.

Thanks, Mr. May. (summons the power of Hermes to ownify Zeus with his super duper powerful..... cadeusus....) XD. Anyway, we need new members. So advertise if you want extra privileges!

Lol no problem. Thank you! Everyone can call me Yani by the way. It's my nickname on here and in real life. Oh and that's spelt Caduceus I would advertise, as there's nothing in my sig, but there's nothing to advertise with!

*Destroys both of you with Massive War Powers, plus the Help of Phobos and Deimos*

Θεματική Ενότητα: Ποιο είναι το αγαπημένο σας ιστορία στην Ελληνική Μυθολογία;

Topic: Which is you Favorite Tale in Greek Mythology?

Personally, I like the 12 Labors of Hercules, yet, the story of the Chimera Being slayed is good too.

For the Chimera, not the Hero...who I forget the name of.

That says... Thematiki enotita: Poio einai to ayanimeno sas istoria stin elliniki mitholayia
    in proper english:

Which is you Favorite Tale in Greek Mythology?
    I really don't have a favourite, although, there are a couple that stick in my mind such as:
    -How Aphrodite was born (she's my favourite Goddess)
    -Where the king says that the goat god (Pan I think it was?) isn't as good as the other God at making music and he gets goat ears because of this.

That says... Thematiki enotita: Poio einai to ayanimeno sas istoria stin elliniki mitholayia
    in proper english:

Which is you Favorite Tale in Greek Mythology?
    I really don't have a favourite, although, there are a couple that stick in my mind such as:
    -How Aphrodite was born (she's my favourite Goddess)
    -Where the king says that the goat god (Pan I think it was?) isn't as good as the other God at making music and he gets goat ears because of this.
    Yeah, Pan.

Speaking of which, Pan reminds me of Dionysus, who reminds me of King Midas. Another good Myth.

My favorite tales in all of Greek Mythology are:
    *Orpheus' Tragic Tale
    *The Illiad
    *Jason and the Argonauts
    and the story of Io.
    P.S. Here's a banner for the club:

Yeah he reminds me of Dionysus too. One reason I don't feel so proud at the moment... (Poseiden! I was so close! I swear I tried!)

The banner's nice but isn't it too big?

Yeah he reminds me of Dionysus too. One reason I don't feel so proud at the moment... (Poseiden! I was so close! I swear I tried!)

The banner's nice but isn't it too big?
    It is a bit too big. That's why I'm turning it into the beginning 'welcome' picture. Anyway, this is going really good. Only up for a few hours, and we have like seven members! And here's the advertising banner:

Apollo. Idk why. He just is. XD maybe because....I like the sun.
    And he was god of alot of things.

The Odyssey- I love the ending...(my favorite monster is Scylla. XD and Circe...)
    Eros and Psyche- (I had to do a project on it....)

Pandora's box was a good one as well.

Yep.~

How Aphrodite was born was awesome..XD

Quote Originally Posted by Luppi View Post

Apollo. Idk why. He just is. XD maybe because....I like the sun.
    And he was god of alot of things.

The Odyssey- I love the ending...(my favorite monster is Scylla. XD and Circe...)
    Eros and Psyche- (I had to do a project on it....)

Pandora's box was a good one as well.

Yep.~

How Aphrodite was born was awesome..XD
    The story of the Eros/Psyche relationship was very epic. I read that story all the time. Ever heard of Artemis' lover Endmiyon? He is a really cool dude who made Artemis have 57 kids. Not kidding.

It's been twenty-six hours so: Revive! I'm also here to make a new topic, so you guys can ramble about something. Here it is:

Who is your favorite hero in Greek Mythology
    Theseus. The dude had to fight his way through treacherous areas in order to just make it to see his father. Too bad his father killed himself because of the 'sail' incident. It's so sad....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast