Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: GTS Guardians club

Whats distant island???

I assure you, Basil is not hacked! I traded him out of pokemon colloseum myself and pal parked him myself from fire red to pearl. He is 100% the real deal from Orre.

Blastoise720, That's "Distant Land" and that means it came from pokemon colloseum, orre region.

Progress report

Date: Mar7/8
    Obtained from gts: Jirachi lv.52
    Analysis: OT: dawn ID: 19081, master ball, met at route 226
    Action taken: Destroyed

Progress report

Date; Mar7/8
    Obtained from gts: Jirachi lv.10
    Analysis: OT: AAAAAAA ID: 19294 , masterball, hoen

Progress report

Obtained from gts: Jirachi lv.36
    Analysis: OT: marcel ID: 59360, masterball, hoenn

Progress report

Obtained from gts: Jirachi lv.7
    Analysis : OT: AAAAAAA, ID: 19294, masterball, hoenn

Progress report

Obtained from gts: celebi lv.100
    Analysis: OT: JESSY, ID: 60013, masterball, kanto

The next few I would like an analyst's confirmation before destruction:

Progress report

Date: mar7/8
    Obtained from gts: Jirachi lv.44
    Analysis: OT: POON ID: 01420, Pokeball, Kanto, Pokerus
    Action taken: Pending analyst's verdict, looks hacked but Pokeball makes me worried enough to have a second opinion.

Progress report

Obtained from gts: Jirachi lv.37
    Analysis: OT: in japanese, ID: 34331, Pokeball, hoenn, post pokerus
    Action taken: Pending analyst's verdict

Progress report

Obtained from gts: Mew lv 30
    Analysis: OT: BADBOY, ID: 20818, hoenn, pokeball, exp bar is empty. Passed Obedience test.
    Action taken: Pending analyst's verdict, could be faraway mew but if so, the item was hacked as it is not japanese.

Progress report

Date: N/a
    Obtained: Leafeon lv.100 mentioned earlier that I got in trade.
    Analysis: ID/OT: irrelevant as it would be whoever received it. Hearthome city @lv.5. Pokeball. All seemed 100%
    Suspicion: The only problem is that it won't trade on gts, "that pokemon may not be offered for trade!" is the message I get.
    Action taken: Well, if we all agree that the gts factor is proof enough, it'll be destroyed.

OH really, thats cool. I still got my Meganium, Typhlosion, and Feraligatr in my Pokemon Colosseum so i wouldn't know......I haven't gotten around to transferring them yet.

Progress Report
    Pokemon Obtained: deoxys level 60
    Analysis seemed ok
    Decided Action gave to friend so he could beat the game
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenieon View Post
    Cheating is an immoral, irresponsible way of "finishing" the game and it takes all the fun out of it. Yes, it's faster, but what's the point of spending $40/$30 on a video game if you're not actually gonna play it, but just cheat your way through? That'll just make people dislike you.
    This thread is headed for doom since it's one-sided since it's illegal to support cheating
    You guys do know its just a game right?

Progress Report
    Pokemon Obtained: Manaphy lv. 100
    Analysis: Hacked, Exp. Points= 98534?! OT=AAAAAA. It knew Meteor Mash.....obviously hacked.
    Decided Action: Destroyed upon arrival

progress report
    date 08/03/08
    pokemon obtained flareon level 1 OT: NICE
    analysis: hatched in the Valley Windworks, but knows Flare Blitz, so fake
    action taken: destroyed

date 08/03/08
    pokemon obtained jirachi level 5 OT:HEH
    analysis: obvioulsy fake as caught at route 203 at level 5

date 08/03/08
    pokemon obtained pupitar level 100 OT:WRD
    analysis: caught in a great ball at route 207 at route 7, checked that is where at at what level you catch larvitars
    action taken: put back on GTS

Firewall, the forums must've eaten my post. Yes, all those you asked for an analyst, are all hacked. But at least put the Mew to good use and use it for dex trades or something like that. That way if some scammer steals it from you, it won't really matter.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

qwerty0805 remember you must post relevant data (ID/OT, ball, region etc) We all need to see some clue that leads to your conclusion.

Randomspot555 thanks for your input. Yeah, the forums did that to me once where I made a post and it didn't show up until five hours later although the main menu said I was the last to post.

John light and Blastoise720 that's some good work you two. Blastoise720, that's the first hacked manaphy we've seen so far, nice catch, now liquidate it!

I released all found legit items back into the gts. I sent the wishmaker to someone in sweden and got the hack that was up, I thought this person would appreciate it but five minutes later, she sent the wishmaker up for offer! Ungrateful person, so I took it back.

ok people heres the deal... no one wants a lvl 9 and under mew. you cant trade them over the gts. i tryed it and it didnt work cause the gts reconizes the lvl and stops the transaction. also most of the pokemon that are put up for the infamous mew are infact legit and are being cloned. thats what i do and pokemon are never traded
    best ps3 forum ever. JOIN IT

best thread ever

my trading post
        Spoiler:- i am now excepting trades:

You are right. I figured as much. Best to put up your bait for a Mew and select "any". If th e lv.9 and under can't pass on gts, we don't need to worry about them until they're leveled up and then we nab them upon circulation. I found today that a farfetch'd can get you a manaphy within a few hours. Then that manaphy was put up for jirachi and in less than ten minutes I got this:

Progress report

Date: Mar8/8
    Obtained from gts: Jirachi lv.7
    Analysis: OT: AAAAAAA ID: 19294, masterball, hoenn
    Action taken: Adios!

Hey, mrdrp4, have you seen what I put in our log forum under legit event listings? What do you guys think?

*flails*

Um, like, hello everyone. o_O Miss me?

~sigh~ I apologize for having randomly vanished a while ago; I've been really sick lately (as in, admitted to the hôpital sick), and then when I got out and wen tback to school, I had a truck load of make up work thrown at me in heaps.

And I'm still not caught up.

Long story short, I'm going to have to take a short (or maybe medium-long) leave of absence from the GTS Guardians, at least until I've managed to get back on my own two feet. Again, I profusely apologize, but there's simply nothing to help at the moment. I still feel a good deal of dedication to this place, so I most certainly will be returning, I just need to take care of real-like stuff first.

Hope y'all understand,

Jean

Many Thanks to Niedude for the AMAZING banner!
    Trek of the Twins: Johto Awaits. Chapter Three is Here.

The GTS Guardians Club
    Pearl Friend Code: 1461 9263 6346 Ask before Adding.

Hey Jean, the you are! Yeah, we missed you here and of course we understand. Do what you gotta do first. I am sorry to hear how sick you have been and I hope you are ok now.
    A few things have changed since you have been off. Several new members, our hack count went way up (once I add the recent stuff it'll be above 80) and I have been updating the Guardian log forum. Also, I have added our own event listings in the analyst's lounge and of course it is not done but I think you'll like what you see.

Tell me what you think? Take care and we will see you later on.

Holy smokes, "admittance to the hospital" thats pretty harsh. Not really sure who you are, but i hope you bet better!

Quote Originally Posted by Blastoise720 View Post
    Holy smokes, "admittance to the hospital" thats pretty harsh. Not really sure who you are, but i hope you bet better!
    Jean de Kotennoh is our first and Senior Analyst. He was among the first joiners on the first page of the thread.

wow fire i truely love what you did with the legits section. and theres no need to apolgise jean you where sick and we did hold ourselvs (barely). authough we did miss you... welcome back
    best ps3 forum ever. JOIN IT

best thread ever

my trading post
        Spoiler:- i am now excepting trades:

Gee thanks murdrp4! I will add more as new pics become available.

Randomspot555: I have granted your wish on testing a hacked mew.

Progress report

Date: Mar8/8
    Obtained from gts: mew lv.38
    Analysis: OT: japanese ID: 333333, Kanto arrived at lv.1!!!!! pokeball, can see that mew's name is with the wrong japanese symbols, seen enough wave mews to know what it should be.
    Action: Tested and destroyed.

This mew arrived from kanto at lv.1, undeniably hacked. Yet it still Obeyed me on all four commands so Bulbapedia is full of ****!

[/QUOTE][/U]This mew arrived from kanto at lv.1, undeniably hacked. Yet it still Obeyed me on all four commands so Bulbapedia is full of ****![/U][/QUOTE]

Not really. Legit Mew's are the ones that won't obey you unless you have a special ribbon. This is also true with Deoxys. If it did obey you then that proves that it was indeed hacked.

EDIT: Actually maybe your right. I just looked it up on Bulbapedia.....interesting.
    Last edited by Blastoise720; 9th March 2008 at 6:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastoise720 View Post
    EDIT: Actually maybe your right. I just looked it up on Bulbapedia.....interesting.
    I wonder if it depends on the kind of hack. Pokesav creates a pretty damn close copy of an actual pokemon, whereas Action Replay does not. I own an AR, so I plan on testing some hacks out so we have some real facts to base it off of instead of relying on other sources and/or hacks that we don't know how they were made.

And with that note: I'm off to my trip. Unless another analyst (aka soemone who knows how to CTRL+F on event lists) is around, please do NOT release your Pokemon unless they are undeniably hacks (Arceus, Shaymin, lvl 9 or below Mew).
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

date 09/03/08
    pokemon obtained: typhlosion level 70 OT: 10 ANIV
    analysis: ID matches one on event list (00010)
    action taken: kept

date 09/03/08
    pokemon obtained: lugia level 40 OT:SoMA
    analysis: from Hoenn level 40

@Blastoise720, we were looking into bulbapedia's theory that hacked mew don't obey you from gen3 on.

@Randomspot555, you are probably right, some hackers may be able to get around the usual pitfalls. Run that test and see what happens. Have a nice trip.

@EVERYONE: We are down by two analysts right now so either I or John light (who volunteered to be an analyst awhile back) will have to approve everything when you're not sure ok?

Sorry I haven't been on, lots of home-work (Or catch up becouse i am cyber schooled)

But my friend had a lot of rare pokemon so I got him to clone him and trade them

Ho-Oh
    PKRS
    Ot Matthew
    ID-65535
    Johto (Well...I have herd of the in game data being able to show Johto but)
    Ball-cant tell
    Action taken- Awating confermation

Shaymin
    Action taken-Not relised yet so must be hack, Relesed...
    Last edited by Pokelover33; 9th March 2008 at 8:50 PM. Reason: ...
    I'm back.

They shouldn't say Johto, ever. If it says Johto and doesn't match event listings it is no good.

I am in need of serious analysis:

Awhile back, I asked for a trade in the serebii trade forum for a legit celebi and got it. She is as follows:
    OT: 10ANIV, ID:00010, lv.70, pokeball

Today from the gts I found another anniversary celebi:

OT: 10 ANIV ID:00010, lv.70, pokeball

Having seen this makes me wonder if mine is a fake or are they both alright as I know there are events using both those OT's. Only the last one is listed on serebii so I need someone to investigate elsewhere.
    Please be accurate as the fate of my own celebi hangs in the balance!

^^^To my knowledge, JAA had various OTs. However, wait for someone else to confirm it. I can say I got my Celebi from someone I know isn't a hacker and it is 10 ANIV. But I don't have my DS and am not doing any extraordinary analysis other than what is off the top of my very tired head.

Thanks randomspot555, I have looked into it as well and the consensus is that the only JAA event that had celebi was the US one so it should be 10 ANIV. Mine has no space and the OT it has: 10ANIV doesn't include celebi on the tour. regretably my beloved celebi is fake.

That sucks when you got a pokemon for so long, then you find its fake.......its happened to me.

Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast