Thread: Air's Lotsa Questions

Default Air's Lotsa Questions

Hello.

Quite a few questions here to ask of this fantastic community of experts. Please answer in full and properly.

1. I have just gotten Pokemon Diamond Strategy Guide from IGN.com and I have a hacked game right now with 999 Rare Candy and almost infinite Master Balls. I also have a hacked level 57 Infernape (fed it rare candies from level 10). Should I restart my game or just get rid of my hacked pokemon and start with something else? Because it’s pretty hard catching some pokemon without Master Balls and I am not really a patient person and I am trying to catch every pokemon as I go along. Also, keep in mind I want a Shiny Starter but I don’t know if I should wait until March 22nd when Pokemon Platinum comes out.

2. If I SHOULD restart my game, what is the best possible way of getting a shiny starter? Keep in mind my L and R buttons are messed so you have to press really really hard on em to get them to work and sometimes it doesn’t even work.

3. What is the best possible way of getting Shiny Wild Pokemon?
    Thanks and on a side note also I have this small request of anyone who can do this.

READ PLEASE: I will trade a level 100 infernape, level 100 geodude, level 100 staraptor and level 100 luxray for any leveled Giratina, Deoxys, or Darkrai, I would prefer it under level 30 and legit please.

The best way is to get lucky. Or if a legend, Soft-Reseating. And on the read please, you can't get legit legends under lv. 30 and legit.
    Ask me about Pokeplace Town

1. I've found it that it's more fun to play a game the fair way than actually cheat through the whole thing.
    2. You're just going to have to keep on reseting before you get to where you chose the pokemon and hope for the best. But that can take a while to get a shiney.
    3. In the wild, the only way I've ever gotten a shiny is through chaining. If you want more details on that, there are 2 threads in the forum about it. But just to let you know, you have to have beaten the E4 before you can start chaining.

Diamond FC: 4253-7582-5489

All right, thanks for letting me know. What I will do is wait to buy Platinum and then get shinies as I will possibly be trading Diamond in for a discount on Platinum.

yeah, i'd re-start the game. but if you'd ever enter the Pokemon Video Game Showdown, you'd need a new DS that you haven't used a hacker on.

I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones.
    But I do use Legendaries =D

restart it.
    Hacking is bad.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/r7q9f7.jpg[/IMG]
    watch me apply the pressure
    all decked in lace and leather
    3DS FC: 0817-4861-0470, PM if you add