Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Leader Strategy! (534)

Default Lost Leader Strategy! (534)

Lucario & The Aura Sphere of Rage

Finally at Veilstone City, Ash & co. meet the gym leader of the town Maylene. Ash hastily challenges her to a gym battle, to which she declines as she has lost faith in herself due to her recent loss to Paul. Her Lucario is angered by this, and Paul's brother arrives to help out...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Though I haven't heard it from a credible sourse, apparently Muku.Bird is still the bird...

I also hear that Paul has a Magmar! >:| I hate that. Well atleast its the type of Pokemon that fits his description of a real Pokemon.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

So, Maylene only took down one of Paul's Pokemon - leading to her depression -, Ash wants to teach Staravia Brave Bird after seeing Reiji's Staraptor use it in a match against Pikachu, and Reiji apparently defeated the Battle Frontier.
    My fanfictions
    Advanceshipping: Final Challenge
    Pikashipping: Raikou's Test, Emotions
    Pearlshipping: Searching for Truth
    Other: Reaching Out, Welcome Home

Quote Originally Posted by Matkin22 View Post
    So, Maylene only took down one of Paul's Pokemon - leading to her depression -, Ash wants to teach Staravia Brave Bird after seeing Reiji's Staraptor use it in a match against Pikachu, and Reiji apparently defeated the Battle Frontier.
    Really? That is so cool, the brave bird part, well and the battle fronier too.... and the magmar part, I wanted magby!

HAHA I knew she was depressed!(Maylenne), I got the reason why she will challenge Dawn right =D

EDIT: I just realized this, If staravia is learning a new attack that means... WAY MORE MUKU.SCREENTIME!

Now am I happy or am I super happy?
    Last edited by niedude; 7th February 2008 at 3:12 PM.

Paul did say that he searches for a good fire-type.
    Him with Magmortar and Electervire = win.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarofl View Post
    Paul did say that he searches for a good fire-type.
    Him with Magmortar and Electervire = win.
    I'm just seing a *cough*tivo'd*cough* epi right now, and everyone was super escited when they saw rukario, ESPECIALLY Ash!

Do you blame Ash? When he first met a Lucario, it was Sir Aaron's so he'd be stoked to see it. ^^

I sure hope we get some more answers soon!

Bryon
    "Looks like you're about to get pwned."

I don't care about EVs. If you don't either, copy and paste this into your sig. (Started by Shiny Metagross)

Quote Originally Posted by Bryon View Post
    Do you blame Ash? When he first met a Lucario, it was Sir Aaron's so he'd be stoked to see it. ^^

I sure hope we get some more answers soon!

Bryon
    Yeah.... But hey that lucario has some bad mood, pretty bad-***. I think he was refusing to stop attacking maylenne or something, don't you?

I wonder if that means Ash will use his Charizard to defeat Paul's Magmar IN THE VERY HEART OF THE VOLCANO ITSELF!

^ MOTHAFUKEN CHARIZARD IN DA HOUSE

Ash's Staravia gets repeatedly hit on the head while trying to learn Brave Bird y/n

Quote Originally Posted by niedude View Post
    Yeah.... But hey that lucario has some bad mood, pretty bad-***. I think he was refusing to stop attacking maylenne or something, don't you?
    PReview seems to imply that. My guess is he was mad at Maylene's funk. But I get where she's comin' from, since it seems she only took down 1 of Paul's Pokemon and he took down all of hers so easily.

Bryon

I don't care about EVs. If you don't either, copy and paste this into your sig. (Started by Shiny Metagross)

What's the deal with Honchkrow is it Paul's?
    3DS Friend code
    1246-9040-8906
    Friend Safari
    Ghost: Shuppet, Phantump, and Spiritomb

Secret Base
    Coming Soon

Yeah. Did he evolve Murkrow into Honchkrow off-camera?

Bryon

Yeah paul, evolved murkrow off-screen, because we only see a flashback of paul's gymbattle:

meditite vs honchkrow
    Honchkrow wins with sky attack
    machoke vs honchkrow
    draw with sky attack and dynamic punch
    lucario vs magmar
    magmar wins with fire punch and fire spin

Figures.

I look forward to seeing the episode itself as well as seeing the preview to 535.

Bryon

^apparently he did, and it knocked out Meditite but then drew to Machoke, and yes he did use a Magmar to flat out destroy Lucario in the gym battle as well.

Lol part between Pikachu piplup and the electabuzz, boy where they angry at each other.

As for the other battle Gligar tried to suffocate Ash and he told it watch.(sigh* let it fight already!) Turtwig beat the beaver, Staravia lost yet again to Swalot, and Pikachu defeated Reji's Staraptor, I don't know if Ash intends to train the bird to learn brave bird or not(it would be a good start towards redemption) or if Reji just said it'll get the move someday.

Also worth noting Ash was really excited when he first saw Lucario..he even knew what the aura sphere was when it came flying at them at the start of the episode...coincidence?

i can't wait for the pictures to be posted online, this one seems like a good one
    3DS Friend code
    1246-9040-8906
    Friend Safari

Secret Base
    Coming Soon

well im glad Staravia might get some more screentime by learning brave bird.

Very interesting, reijis pkmn and his defeat of the battle frontier is interesting as well

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter,
    put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by neo_senku View Post
    Very interesting, reijis pkmn and his defeat of the battle frontier is interesting as well
    actually he didn't beat the frontier cause he only had six of the seven symbols/

I'm not fond of the fact that Muku.BIRD lost it's...what is it?...4th official battle? But if that's what has to be done in order to get it to pull off some massive Muku majesty later down the line, then I suppose it's a sacrifice that has to be made. He at least put up a good fight against Swalot from what I heard, giving the stomach pokémon a good thrashing and taking a fully charged Spit Up, still having enough strength to pull off a last ditch Aerial Ace.

Hmm, Shinji already had 6 Pokemon on his team before Magmar. It seems that he left Electabuzz with Reiji to make room for Magmar, which is pretty surprising. I wonder how Shinji will feel when he learns that Ash was in his house!

Man, Maylene and Lucario are going through some serious training. And my bad, I'm pretty sure all of those badges and symbols are Shinji's, not Reiji's. So Ash beat Shinji in at least one thing then, the Battle Frontier. Did anybody else notice that it looked as if Shinji already has all eight Sinnoh badges?

Naetle vs. Beadull
    Naetle uses an Energy Ball, which Beadull destroyes with a Super/Hyper Fang. Beadull then uses some sort of sleep attack. It gets coloured in a purple light and is surrounded by a green powder that rises from the grass. The identical light comes up from the grass underneath Naetle, and it falls asleep. Beadull then uses an attack that looks like it does some recoil damage (Double-Edge or Take Down?), and Naetle wakes up. Beadull tries to use the Fang attack again, but Naetle dodges. It uses Razor Leaf and then starts to use Energy Ball again. Beadull uses Ice Beam, but Naetle dodges and the Energy Ball hits, making Naetle the winner. Naetle finishes off with a nice nibble on Ash's arm

Mukkubird vs. Marunoom
    Mukkubird starts off with an Aerial Ace. It hits, and Marunoom stockpiles 1. Mukkubird comes right back with a Wing Attack that hits, and Marunoom stockpiles 2. Mukkubird goes in for an Aerial Ace, and Marunoom unleashes a Spit-Up. Amazingly, Mukkubird manages to keep going and tries a third Aerial Ace. Marunoo counters with Sludge Bomb, and that's it for the Bird.

Pikachu vs. Mukkuhawk
    Pikachu starts off with Thunderbolt, but Mukkuhawk dodges easily and counters with an attack that causes fire to surround it. Pikachu jumps towards it and tries Buneary's patented spin-dodge, but the fire vanishes and Mukkuhawk is covered by a blue aura (Brave Bird?) that smashes into Pikachu. It drives Pikachu into the ground (where there is an explosion), and Mukkuhawk jumps back into the air, but it's been affected by Static. Mkkuhawk goes in for an attack, but Pikachu dodges by hitting the ground with Iron Tail. It then uses Volt Tackle, and Mukkuhawk uses a glowing-wing thing (Wing Attack? Steel Wing?). The two attacks collide, but Mukkuhawk is the one knocked out.
    My fanfictions
    Advanceshipping: Final Challenge
    Pikashipping: Raikou's Test, Emotions
    Pearlshipping: Searching for Truth
    Other: Reaching Out, Welcome Home

Quote Originally Posted by Matkin22 View Post
    Hmm, Shinji already had 6 Pokemon on his team before Magmar. It seems that he left Electabuzz with Reiji to make room for Magmar, which is pretty surprising. I wonder how Shinji will feel when he learns that Ash was in his house!

Man, Maylene and Lucario are going through some serious training. And my bad, I'm pretty sure all of those badges and symbols are Shinji's, not Reiji's. So Ash beat Shinji in at least one thing then, the Battle Frontier. Did anybody else notice that it looked as if Shinji already has all eight Sinnoh badges?
    changes are the badges/symbols are a combination of pauls/reijis and there's not way that paul would leave electabuzz
    3DS Friend code
    1246-9040-8906
    Friend Safari

Secret Base
    Coming Soon

I feel those're Reiji's, since it was said he battled in the Battle Frontier itself as well.

Bryon

Quote Originally Posted by Bryon View Post
    I feel those're Reiji's, since it was said he battled in the Battle Frontier itself as well.

Bryon
    i'm thinking some the badges are pauls expect the sinnoh ones and the rest are reiji's
    3DS Friend code
    1246-9040-8906
    Friend Safari

Secret Base
    Coming Soon

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast