Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Leader Strategy! (534)

Though Reiji looks alot like a filler character from before there are few scenes in which according to me he looks a bit like Paul. Here are some pics,

Well i don't actually have pics of Paul to compare but whoever has pics of Paul can see that there is a slight similarity between Paul's & Reiji's expressions in those pics.

Note:- Also i am informing this so that no one can tell me that i am stealing this pics. These are not my pics i got them from the video of the episode which belonged to someone else & the reason i have smudged the top left corner of the pics is because that contains the site name which has the episode & i don't won't any of the mod's to ban me because i gave the address of the site which is not allowed in this forum.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 8th February 2008 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lybra View Post
    Ash hasn't flipped at the sight of a Pokemon like he did with Lucario since Torkoal. You can tell he wants one. Its just a matter of if the writers want to give him one. Also, the fact that Gligar hasn't appeared in the opening credits yet leads me to believe that he won't be on the team for long, so it may open up a spot on Ash's roster.
    have u not noticed the mass amount of new additions? they were most likely waiting until the most recent pokemon were added...

*Ambipom
    *Gligar
    *Gliscor
    *Honchkrow
    *Magmar

i think now that these are all done with, the opening will be edited for the next episode....unless there is gonna be yet another addition...
    OR Playthrough - Fallarbor Town

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Um...what building is that, featured in the first of the four pictures? At first I thought it could be the Team Galactic HQ, due to having all the satellite dishes, but it would have spikes on the side, wouldn't it? Not that everything has to be like it is in the game, but...blah, I think I'm just being hopeful...

Um, Electabuzz is hardly any different than before. It clearly pretends it's not wicked only in front of Reji. (Maybe a similar scene between younger Paul and Reji )

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron_fan View Post
    Um...what building is that, featured in the first of the four pictures? At first I thought it could be the Team Galactic HQ, due to having all the satellite dishes, but it would have spikes on the side, wouldn't it? Not that everything has to be like it is in the game, but...blah, I think I'm just being hopeful...
    i would guess that building is the Gym...
    OR Playthrough - Fallarbor Town

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Also, it did seem that Ash, Brock and Team Rocket knew about Lucario and Aura, but Dawn didn't. So I guess the films are canon.

i guess its just some random building in veilstone...

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    i would guess that building is the Gym...
    Well thats not the gym because the gym was also shown in the episode (during the flashback Maylene had about her match with Paul).
    That is most propably Team Galactic's HQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarofl View Post
    Also, it did seem that Ash, Brock and Team Rocket knew about Lucario and Aura, but Dawn didn't. So I guess the films are canon.
    Thats is the reason why Jessie tried to lure Lucario with chocolate because in the movie Max gave Lucario some chocolate to eat & he liked it. Also at the end of the movie Aaron & Lucario are shown to share a chocolate.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 8th February 2008 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
    "Only a Muku.Fashion disaster would have a haircut like that!"

The Bird is saying it. The Hawk is thinking it.

Unless your following Serebii's inconsistant romanisations, Naetle is it’s Japanese name. If you want proof, just go and look at all the Japanese Naetle products that have ‘Naetle’ written all over them.
    It is? Then I am trully sorry for everyone about that, seriously, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Well thats not the gym because the gym was also shown in the episode (during the flashback Maylene had about her match with Paul).
    That is most propably Team Galactic's HQ.

Thats is the reason why Jessie tried to lure Lucario with chocolate because in the movie Max gave Lucario some chocolate to eat & he liked it. Also at the end of the movie Aaron & Lucario are shown to share a chocolate.
    Haha, chocolate power, what can't it conquer?
    But we haven't had an anime reference of a movie since Gary battled Mewtwo.

So Staravia didn't evolve into the emo bird. At least we know Staravia is learning Brave Bird which looked pretty badass. Its like a flying version of Volt Tackle so why not? Problem will be the evolution speculation that will plague this forum
    Heart Gold FC 0690 2997 2142

So is Reiji Paul's brother or not? And does he say anything specifically about Paul?
    I claimed Cybeast Gregar from Megaman Battle Network 6 in the bishie thread. Go near him and he'll claw you to shreds!! (Or flame you, or zap you, or drop rocks on your head... you get the point.)

84% of the Serebii.net population thinks the DS is better than the PSP. If you ARE one of that 84% then copy & paste this in your signature. DS is the Greatest.

Quote Originally Posted by Derald Snyder View Post
    So is Reiji Paul's brother or not? And does he say anything specifically about Paul?
    It was confirmed to be Paul's brother ages ago...

I have a stupid question, having not seen the episode myself. Does Maylene's Lucario speak telepahtically like the one in the movie did? Or does it just say its name/grunt? I'm just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLucario View Post
    I have a stupid question, having not seen the episode myself. Does Maylene's Lucario speak telepahtically like the one in the movie did? Or does it just say its name/grunt? I'm just curious.
    Grunts and does weird but cool sounds, havent heard it says its name though

What an awesome attack for a flying pokemon. BraveBird ooooooh
    I did dislike pickachu when Staraptor lost.

I have a question?
    What did pual say to Malyene when he got the badge from her and why was she upset?

please writers, I want Staraptor for ash with that awesome attack, pleaseeeeeeeee

sorry for my bad English.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdStaraptor View Post
    What an awesome attack for a flying pokemon. BraveBird ooooooh
    I did dislike pickachu when Staraptor lost.

I have a question?
    What did pual say to Malyene when he got the badge from her and why was she upset?

please writers, I want Staraptor for ash with that awesome attack, pleaseeeeeeeee

sorry for my bad English.
    Dude, your english is way better than most other ppl your rank, don't worry.

And I imagine he said something like "That was very easy" or "Weakest gym leader ever". Well not that last one but something like that...

I found it somewhat frightening that Brave Bird sets that attacker on fire. Look everyone! Flamed pigeon!

Paul said that his gym battle with Maylene was one of the easiest ones so far. Which is why Maylene was feeling down on herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron_fan View Post
    I found it somewhat frightening that Brave Bird sets that attacker on fire. Look everyone! Flamed pigeon!

Paul said that his gym battle with Maylene was one of the easiest ones so far. Which is why Maylene was feeling down on herself.
    Hawk, flamed hawk.

xD

But yeah, I figured he said something like that.

doh so ash didnt evolve his staravia =.= oh well didnt hope too much anyway
    3DS Code : 4957-3413-2591

Paul's likeliest to struggle a bit with Wake, then, or perhaps his team's already set up for that as well, since he seems Gyarados weak.

I reject your Nyancats and replace it with my own.
    FB

Quote Originally Posted by niedude View Post
    Dude, your english is way better than most other ppl your rank, don't worry.

And I imagine he said something like "That was very easy" or "Weakest gym leader ever". Well not that last one but something like that...
    paul said that. so he is still a ... , what I mean that is not of his business if she weak or not.
    I cann't Imagine that Lucario was weak especially after what he did in movie8

thank you man.

Woo-hoo! Mukkubird training arc coming up!
    Brave Bird looked crazy awesome.
    Also, Ash catching Staravia when he fell out of the sky was real cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain_Damaged Rob View Post
    Also, Ash catching Staravia when he fell out of the sky was real cute.
    That was one of my favorite parts. Turtwig biting Ash's arm, Ash catching Staravia and Gligar in Ash's face were probably one of my favorite parts of the episode.

Lucario is so overrated and I'm starting to dislike it even though it was fierce. Maylene was a cool character but I need to see her develop because so far I'm preferring Gardenia.

This episode once again made me love aerial battles. Staravia's first quick attack for me was the best quick attack I have seen in the anime so far. Staraptor was incredible with Brave Bird and that other attack.

Kudos for Bibarel for not looking dumb. That was some awesome Bibarel.

I saw the images it looks like such a cool Pokemon. I'm glad Ash was excited about Lucario I hope in the gym battle he has flashbacks of him being with the one he meet that would be so cute. I also hope this is forshadowing Ash will get the egg that would be the best move the writers could do. I'd love them for that, yes I would. The battle looked great, I can't wait for it to be dubed for I can see it in action myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Kudos for Bibarel for not looking dumb. That was some awesome Bibarel.
    I agree! that Bibarel knew how to battle! it made me want to train one even more.

I am, actually, curious as to what Paul said to Maylene after receiving the badge. obviously something rude/vulgar. :|

» » twin: -Koumori- | bishie: Jasmine (Pokémon) | banner: Kimmi The Awesome™
    » » » » i know that we'll have a ball, if we get down and go out, and just lose it all
    i feel, stressed out, i wanna let it go, let's go way out, spaced out and losing all control

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast