Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Leader Strategy! (534)

Quote Originally Posted by hIrAm View Post
    I agree! that Bibarel knew how to battle! it made me want to train one even more.

I am, actually, curious as to what Paul said to Maylene after receiving the badge. obviously something rude/vulgar. :|
    Already been stated...

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    i would guess that building is the Gym...
    Kinda technological for a FIGHTING gym, don't you think?

This might sound weird, but I kinda wanted Bone Rush to be someting similar to Kimimaro's bone ability from Naruto.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Brave Bird for me is the coolest looking attack ever.

Quote Originally Posted by niedude View Post
    It is? Then I am trully sorry for everyone about that, seriously, sorry.

Haha, chocolate power, what can't it conquer?
    But we haven't had an anime reference of a movie since Gary battled Mewtwo.
    Well there was one involving Lugia during the Johto season, but it was pretty small.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Looked to me like Team Galactic HQ . . .

And wait, Electabuzz is mean again now? I haven't seen the actual episode so it's tough for me to tell . . . though in the pictures it did seem like it was taunting Piplup and Pikachu . . .

It was also interesting to see how Reiji greeted Chimchar. I wonder if he knew it used to be Paul's pokemon or not.
    PLEASE feed Farfetch'd sour (yellow) berries!

I guess Reiji said that you have to master aerial ace in order to learn Brave Bird or something like this. I´m looking forward for some Mukubird-on-fire-blue-power-action.

I was very suprised that Reiji has so many badges and even 6 out of 7 frontier symbols. Nice touch. Makes you wonder if Ash is one out of a handful of trainers who went to the OI

I hope that next time gligar attacks Ash´s face , it´ll stab him with his stinger for fun. Croagunk-style! ^^

Iwane wins again for amazing battles. Chew on that Energy Ball, Mr. Beaver! Chew on it!

When will Jessie offer sweet chocolate to me? Oh, I forgot...I´m not an insanely overrated Pokémon wearing pants. Lucario is still one of my favourites, but the hype is really getting on my nerves.

Oh, and...no Manene in the motto again? Is it dead? Must´ve mimicked poor little Chimecho.
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by TeddiUrsa View Post
    I guess Reiji said that you have to master aerial ace in order to learn Brave Bird or something like this. I´m looking forward for some Mukubird-on-fire-blue-power-action.

I was very suprised that Reiji has so many badges and even 6 out of 7 frontier symbols. Nice touch. Makes you wonder if Ash is one out of a handful of trainers who went to the OI

I hope that next time gligar attacks Ash´s face , it´ll stab him with his stinger for fun. Croagunk-style! ^^

Iwane wins again for amazing battles. Chew on that Energy Ball, Mr. Beaver! Chew on it!

When will Jessie offer sweet chocolate to me? Oh, I forgot...I´m not an insanely overrated Pokémon wearing pants. Lucario is still one of my favourites, but the hype is really getting on my nerves.

Oh, and...no Manene in the motto again? Is it dead? Must´ve mimicked poor little Chimecho.
    Plus the effect of Energy ball hitting the beaver is similar to Rasengan's affect.

i dont know where to watch the episodes before they come out, and i was wondeing if Pual earned a badge in this episode??

Quote Originally Posted by Buraddo_Aipom View Post
    i dont know where to watch the episodes before they come out, and i was wondeing if Pual earned a badge in this episode??
    He was in a flashback.

He did earn the badge and lowered Maylene's self esteem.

Honchkrow vs. Meditite- Honchkrow wins
    Honchkrow vs. Machoke- draw
    Magmar vs. Lucario- Magmar wins making Paul the winner.

I liked how Lucario scared Maylene at one part by raising his fist, that crazy anubis wife beater!

I guess we all know who wears the PANTS in this relationship!

Ba Dum Tsh!

It was a good episode, three things striked my attention.

1) Will Gligar be carnivine-like, as in will it fall on Ashes head everytime its called upon to battle?

2) I know Ash took an interest in Brave Bird, and I think Renji said Mukkubird can learn it too, then he said something about it being like a hyper-powered Aerial Ace. Did ash say he would train Mukkubird to use Brave Bird?

3) What did Renji say to Ash about Chimchar?
    Pokemon Black Battle Team

Renji? Isn't it Reiji?

I think what happened with Gligar was it came out of the Pokeball in mid-air expecting there to be wind so it could glide, but there was no wind, so it fell straight down on Ash.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    He was in a flashback.

He did earn the badge and lowered Maylene's self esteem.

Honchkrow vs. Meditite- Honchkrow wins
    Honchkrow vs. Machoke- draw
    Magmar vs. Lucario- Magmar wins making Paul the winner.

thanx for answering my question, Dax!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Renji? Isn't it Reiji?

I think what happened with Gligar was it came out of the Pokeball in mid-air expecting there to be wind so it could glide, but there was no wind, so it fell straight down on Ash.
    So, does it have flying problems? It could have just glided Down, you don't need wind to do that. Also, thats what I mean, will it be a running gag?
    Pokemon Black Battle Team

There's obviously no way to know until the same thing happens again. Gligar was only sent out to watch the battle, which is different than sending it out to actually battle, so I doubt that would happen in the latter case. And I don't think it has flying problems, its capture episode established that it's a bit clumsy and slow, but it seems to be able to "fly" just fine. Also, contrary to what some people have been saying, Gligar definitely needs wind to fly. Not only do we have the scene where it was sent out, but you'll notice that at the end of the battle, Staravia was in the air while Gligar was still on the ground.
    Last edited by Geodude; 9th February 2008 at 3:58 AM.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

i thought those were paul's badges?!?
    Last edited by shac; 9th February 2008 at 6:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shac View Post
    i thought those were paul's badges?!?
    Reiji said that they weren't his.

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Pretty good intro ep.

This is one of those episodes I need to see dubbed because of all the dialouge. Mostly for the Ash/Paul's brother and Dawn/Maylene scenes.

Overall nice introduction ep, interested to see how Dawn does next week.

I, for one, never expected Shinji, of all people, to have a sibling. And they seem to be opposites (I'd have to hear it). Makes me wonder if little Shinji is jealous of his brother's accomplishments?. . .
    Xatu's FireRed Pokedex states: "In South America, it is said that its right eye sees the future and its left eye views the past." This is the Pokemon world. South America doesn't exist!

I'm here too. . .DeviantArt Account

Read my fanfic! The Trial
    Contestshipping, R rated

Quote Originally Posted by ~Gregguru~ View Post
    Reiji said that they weren't his.
    Did Reiji really say that or did he say that not all are his. Also if they are not Reiji's then whose could it be because out of those badge set one set contained the Sinnoh Gym Badges. If those badges belong to Paul then how come he has all the Sinnoh Gym badges. So, if what you said is correct the my guess it that Paul has another brother/sister to whom those badges belong.

Man, awesome episode. Sumomo is just awesome and her Lucario was as well. I love how it kept firing Aura Spheres at her and she just deflects them (I wonder how she does that? I mean, you can't just brush away something like that...). Reiji is also a very interesting character. He seems to be a lot nicer than Shinji.

I just wanted to be clear on a few things... Didn't Reiji say that the badges weren't Shinji's? And can anyone please tell me who Reiji's seiyuu is? He kinda sounds like Cless Alvein from Tales of Phantasia, but then again at the same time he doesn't...

EDIT: Okay, so apparently Reiji's seiyuu is Tetsuya Kakihara. Who was the seiyuu of Klein Keisling from Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana. >_> Okay, weird, I didn't pick that up, but I have that game and I always had the Japanese voice turned on. *mega facepalm* But now I want to play it again...
    Last edited by absoluteSoul; 9th February 2008 at 11:49 AM.
    Why were we there back to back?
    Why were we there face to face?
    I must be the light when you’re in the dark
    If you lose me somewhere, and your tears are in the air
    I will ring a bell until you feel me by your side

Can anyone tell me what attack Lucario use when he summons that bone-like stick to blast team rocket away?

Credit to Gladeshadow for the MD Team

Quote Originally Posted by quil-hunter View Post
    Can anyone tell me what attack Lucario use when he summons that bone-like stick to blast team rocket away?
    It's Bone Rush.
    Why were we there back to back?
    Why were we there face to face?
    I must be the light when you’re in the dark
    If you lose me somewhere, and your tears are in the air
    I will ring a bell until you feel me by your side

Quote Originally Posted by Fofa View Post
    I, for one, never expected Shinji, of all people, to have a sibling. And they seem to be opposites (I'd have to hear it). Makes me wonder if little Shinji is jealous of his brother's accomplishments?. . .
    Heh, makes you wonder how well Shinji did on his journey.

That sure is an unruly Lucario. Maylene needs to follow Paul's example and show it who's the master and who's the weapon.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast