Thread: *Grabs his heart shaped arrows* (Valentines 2008)

Threaded View

Default *Grabs his heart shaped arrows* (Valentines 2008)

Arnpid is here to save the Dayyyyyy *Adjusts nappy and Wings*

Thats right boys and Girls, Arnpid the wonderous winged, love angel..thingy person, is here in the Land of Fizzy Bubbles, fireing my Arrows of Love at unsuspecting people and Pokemon, well not at them both becasue that would be disturbing and Wrong, but yo get the jist of what i'm saying right? GOOD, now sit down and listen to the words of looovvve

*Grabs Microphone*

Love...is in the Air
    Everywhere, I look around
    Love....is in the AIR, every Sight and every souuunnnddd

Now, I hope you all understand, because they'll be a pop quiz at the end of this, but first, lets get down to business, shall we?

I know what your here for and I've got what you want, so I shall present to you this, yummy box of Fizzy chocolates
    Now what do they do i hear you ask? Well if you feed them to one of your Pokemon they'll learn this wonderful new move:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)
    Producing a Chocoalte heart in front of them, the user procedes to throw the Heart at their opponent which on contact explodes donig Damage equal to Egg Bomb, when the heart shatters 3-5 little pieces of chocolate appear and can be eaten by anyone including the opponent, when eaten the chocolate heals a small amount of HP equal to what a Sitrus Berry would heal.
    Contest Type:Cute
    Contest Effect:If Last to appeal uses a Cute Move, this move gives them + 2 appeal points and you +3 Appeal Points (+ regular appeal points)
    Appeal Points: <3 <3
    Jam Points: -

Now isn't that grand? Now, pop quiz, what is the square root of LOOOVVVVVEEE?! *Flutters away*
    Last edited by Arnold; 13th February 2008 at 8:12 PM.