Thread: *Grabs his heart shaped arrows* (Valentines 2008)

Default *Grabs his heart shaped arrows* (Valentines 2008)

Arnpid is here to save the Dayyyyyy *Adjusts nappy and Wings*

Thats right boys and Girls, Arnpid the wonderous winged, love angel..thingy person, is here in the Land of Fizzy Bubbles, fireing my Arrows of Love at unsuspecting people and Pokemon, well not at them both becasue that would be disturbing and Wrong, but yo get the jist of what i'm saying right? GOOD, now sit down and listen to the words of looovvve

*Grabs Microphone*

Love...is in the Air
    Everywhere, I look around
    Love....is in the AIR, every Sight and every souuunnnddd

Now, I hope you all understand, because they'll be a pop quiz at the end of this, but first, lets get down to business, shall we?

I know what your here for and I've got what you want, so I shall present to you this, yummy box of Fizzy chocolates
    Now what do they do i hear you ask? Well if you feed them to one of your Pokemon they'll learn this wonderful new move:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)
    Producing a Chocoalte heart in front of them, the user procedes to throw the Heart at their opponent which on contact explodes donig Damage equal to Egg Bomb, when the heart shatters 3-5 little pieces of chocolate appear and can be eaten by anyone including the opponent, when eaten the chocolate heals a small amount of HP equal to what a Sitrus Berry would heal.
    Contest Type:Cute
    Contest Effect:If Last to appeal uses a Cute Move, this move gives them + 2 appeal points and you +3 Appeal Points (+ regular appeal points)
    Appeal Points: <3 <3
    Jam Points: -

Now isn't that grand? Now, pop quiz, what is the square root of LOOOVVVVVEEE?! *Flutters away*
    Last edited by Arnold; 13th February 2008 at 8:12 PM.

On this special day of love, here are some lovey dovey gifts for you.

x1 Valentine Candy - Gives two levels to a Pokémon with full Beauty Points from the Salon, but one level to any other Pokémon (full BP's must be linked to when using this candy).
    x1 Valentine Ball - This special Pokéball can only be used to hold a Pokémon who has a lifelong mate.

And a choice between either the Red or Pink Valentines coin case, each containing 1,000 coins.

Default Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope you have a great day and here are some gifts from me to you and your pogeys:
    A Love Berry that increases your pokemons level by 2 and a lovely Heart Scale.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Make love! Not War! What better way then with this- TM Captivate. Your opponent's Pokémon will be so awestruck, they'll lose their focus, lowering their special attack!

If that doesn't work... Just... beat'em up. And with this Super Pass, it'll be a lot easier to get strong enough to do just that!

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post

Thats right boys and Girls, Arnpid the wonderous winged, love angel..thingy person, is here in the Land of Fizzy Bubbles, fireing my Arrows of Love at unsuspecting people and Pokemon, well not at them both becasue that would be disturbing and Wrong, but yo get the jist of what i'm saying right? GOOD, now sit down and listen to the words of looovvve

*Grabs Microphone*

Love...is in the Air

Now, I hope you all understand, because they'll be a pop quiz at the end of this, but first, lets get down to business, shall we?

I know what your here for and I've got what you want, so I shall present to you this, yummy box of Fizzy chocolates
    Now what do they do i hear you ask? Well if you feed them to one of your Pokemon they'll learn this wonderful new move:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)
    Producing a Chocoalte heart in front of them, the user procedes to throw the Heart at their opponent which on contact explodes donig Damage equal to Egg Bomb, when the heart shatters 3-5 little pieces of chocolate appear and can be eaten by anyone including the opponent, when eaten the chocolate heals a small amount of HP equal to what a Sitrus Berry would heal.
    Contest Effect:If Last to appeal uses a Cute Move, this move gives them + 2 appeal points and you +3 Appeal Points (+ regular appeal points)

Now isn't that grand? Now, pop quiz, what is the square root of LOOOVVVVVEEE?! *Flutters away*
    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

x1 Valentine Candy - Gives two levels to a Pokémon with full Beauty Points from the Salon, but one level to any other Pokémon (full BP's must be linked to when using this candy).
    x1 Valentine Ball - This special Pokéball can only be used to hold a Pokémon who has a lifelong mate.

And a choice between either the Red or Pink Valentines coin case, each containing 1,000 coins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Hope you have a great day and here are some gifts from me to you and your pogeys:

Quote Originally Posted by KoalaDevourer View Post
    Make love! Not War! What better way then with this- TM Captivate. Your opponent's Pokémon will be so awestruck, they'll lose their focus, lowering their special attack!

If that doesn't work... Just... beat'em up. And with this Super Pass, it'll be a lot easier to get strong enough to do just that!
    Picking up...

Box of Fizzy Chocolates from Arn

Valentine Candy, Valentine Ball, and a Red Valentine Coin Case from Tessa

Love Berry and a Heart Scale from Wayne

And a TM Captivate and a Super Pass from Loki.

~~~~~

Saving the chocolate for future use...

Using the Candy on my Espeon link to BPs to raise him from level 53 to 55.

Using the Love Berry on my Meditite, raising her from level 8 to level 10. Also teaching her Captivate using the TM from Loki.

Thankee Mods <3 ^_^

*Grabs Microphone*

Love...is in the Air

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Claiming...
    -Box of Fizzy Chocolates
    -Valentine Candy
    -Valentine Ball
    -Pink Valentines Coin Case w/1,000 coins
    -Love Berry
    -Heart Scale
    -TM Captivate
    -Super Pass

Feeding Slugma with 10 BP's the Valentine Candy raising him from Level 15 to Level 17
    Confirmation of 10 BP's Post
    Pick Up Post

Feeding Love Berry to Level 15 Chinchou raising her to Level 17

Happy Valentines Day all! Hope you all have that special someone to share it with.

*Grabs Microphone*

Love...is in the Air

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Picking up:

Box of Fizzy Chocolates (Using later)
    x1 Valentine Candy (Using when my pokemon gets full beauty points)
    x1 Valentine Ball (Using later, obviously -_-)
    x1 Pink Valentine Coin Case
    x1 Love Berry (Using later)
    x1 Heart Scale
    x1 TM Captivate (Using later)
    x1 Super Pass (Using Later)

Thanks, guys! I'm going to save all this stuff for later.

EDIT: Just relised that since I'm not out of the Arcane Realm, I'm not allowed this great stuff. But I've just seen enchantres's post, saying that I was allowed because I've been a very good girl.
    Last edited by futuramagirl; 14th February 2008 at 3:00 PM.

*Grabs Microphone*

Love...is in the Air

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

-Box of Fizzy Chocolates
    -Valentine Candy
    -Valentine Ball
    -Pink Valentines Coin Case w/1,000 coins
    -Love Berry
    -Heart Scale
    -TM Captivate
    -Super Pass

Feeding Love Berry and Valentine candy to my Croagunk raising her from level 1 to level 4

*Grabs Microphone*

Love...is in the Air

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

x1 Box of Fizzy Chocolates
    x1 Valentine Candy
    x1 Valentine Ball
    x1 Pink Valentines Coin Case
    x1 Love Berry
    x1 Heart Scale
    x1 TM Captivate
    x1 Super Pass

Using Love Berry and Valentine Candy to feed Skitty, raising her from Level 8 to Level 11.

*Grabs Microphone*

Love...is in the Air

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Collecting:
    1x Yummy Box of FB Chocolate
    1x Valentine Candy
    1x Valentine Ball
    1x Valentine Coin Case (Red)
    1x Love Berry
    1x Heart Scale
    1x TM Captivate
    1x Super Pass

Joshua

*Grabs Microphone*

Love...is in the Air

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Thanks for all the goodies =D Collecting:

+ Box of Fizzy Chocolates;
    + Valentine Candy;
    + Valentine Ball;
    + Red Valentines Coin Case, with 1000 coins;
    + Love Berry, which is used on my lv18 Dratini, raising him to level 20;
    + Heart Scale
    + TM Captivate
    + Super Pass

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

*Grabs Microphone*

Love...is in the Air

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Thanks a lot guys, picking up:

x1 Valentine Candy
    x1 Valentine Ball
    x1 Red Valentines Coin Case, with 1000 coins
    x1 Love Berry
    x1 Heart Scale
    x1 TM Captivate
    x1 Super Pass

Using the Love Berry on my Charmander, raises his Level from 5 to 7.

Thanks to Tess and JK for letting us people in the AR claim these!
    Last edited by Tyranidos; 15th February 2008 at 4:36 PM.

*Grabs Microphone*

Love...is in the Air

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Taking the following from our loving mods:

Chocolates from Arnold
    Valentine Candy, Valentine Ball, and Red Coin Case from Tess
    Love Berry and a Heart Scale from Wayne
    TM Captivate and Super Pass from Loki

Using the following on my Pokemon:

Feeding my Chocolates to my Mawile, teaching him Chocolate Bomb
    Valentine Candy on Tori, raising him from level 42 to 43, since he has no BP at all
    Love Berry on Porygon raising him from level 1 to level 3
    TM Captivate on Mawile, teaching him Captivate.

Happy Valmlumtimes Day to all of the mods and members from me and my annoying Shuppet.
    Last edited by Jonouchi; 14th February 2008 at 4:47 PM. Reason: *Stabs sig*

*Grabs Microphone*

Love...is in the Air

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Thanks, picking up box of Fizzy Chocolates, Valentine's Ball, Red Valentine Coin Case, Heart Scale and TM Captivate.

*Grabs Microphone*

Love...is in the Air

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Picking up:

1x Box of Fizzy Chocolates (Teaches CHOCOLATE BOMB)
    1x Valentine Candy (+2 Levels for full BPs)
    1x Valentine Ball
    1x Pink Valentine's Coin Case (Contains 1000x Coins)
    1x Love Berry (+2 Levels)
    1x Heart Scale
    1x TM CAPTIVATE
    1x Super Pass

Feeding the Valentine Candy to Lv. 33 Marill, raising him to Lv. 35.

Full BPs Confirmation: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...9&postcount=60

Feeding the Love Berry to Lv. 2 Piplup, raising her to Lv. 4.

Thanks very much! Hugs and kisses, all. <333

*Grabs Microphone*

Love...is in the Air

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Collecting:

x1 Valentine Candy
    x1 Valentine Ball
    x1 Pink Valentines Coin Case
    x1 Love Berry
    x1 Heart Scale
    x1 TM Captivate
    x1 Super Pass

Thanks very much.

*Grabs Microphone*

Love...is in the Air

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Grabbing the yummy box of Fizzy chocolates, valentine candy, valentine ball, red valentine coin case, love berry, heart scale, TM Captivate and Super Pass.
    Feeding a valentine candy to whiscash, Lv 46 -> 47.
    Feeding a love berry to whiscash, Lv 47 -> 49.

*Grabs Microphone*

Love...is in the Air

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

x1 Box of Fizzy Chocolates [Chocolate Bomb]
    x1 Valentine Candy - raising Lv. 17 Skitty to Lv. 19 [Proof]
    x1 Valentine Ball
    x1 Red Valentines Coin Case
    x1 Love Berry - raising Lv. 14 Ekans to Lv. 16
    x1 Heart Scale
    x1 TM Captivate
    x1 Super Pass

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Collecting:
    ~ [x01] Fizzy Chocolates Box (grants Chocolate Bomb)
    ~ [x01] Valentine Ball
    ~ [x01] Valentine Candy
    ~ [x1,000] Coins + Coin Case
    ~ [x01] Love Berry
    ~ [x01] Heart Scale
    ~ [x01] TM Captivate
    ~ [x01] Super Pass

Using Love Berry, provided Valentine Candy, and this Valentine Candy on my Lv.06 [F] Bulbasaur. 6 ---> +2 +2 +2 ---> Lv.12 [F] Bulbasaur! [proof of 10 BPs]

Thanks moddies and I hope you share the day with a loved one.
    Last edited by Dae~Maker; 15th February 2008 at 3:37 AM.

Picking Up:
    - Fizzy Chocolates
    - Valentine's Ball
    - Valentine's Candy
    - Pink Coin Case w/ 1000 Coins
    - Love Berry
    - Heart Scale
    - TM Captivate
    - Super Pass

Using:
    - Transfering my Lv. 100 (F) Typhlosion int the Valentine's Ball, as she is (eternally) mated To Furizaa's Typhlosion. They've even reproduced via the Breeding Centre.
    - Feeding the Valentine Candy to my Lv. 50 (M) gRanbull, raising him to Lv. 52. [BP]
    - Feeding the Love Berry to my Lv. 1 (F) Cyndaquil, raising her to Lv. 3.
    - Using TM Captivate on my Lv. 3 (F) Glameow.

Leaving With:
    - Fizzy Chocolates
    - Pink Coin Case w/ 1000 Coins
    - Heart Scale
    - Super Pass

Quotes:

*Grabs Microphone*

Love...is in the Air

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

*Grabs Microphone*

Love...is in the Air

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Woot, thanks a lot guys.
    Picking up:

x1 Valentine Candy
    x1 Valentine Ball
    x1 Red Valentines Coin Case
    x1 Love Berry
    x1 Heart Scale
    x1 TM Captivate
    x1 Super Pass

Letting my Aipom munch on the Fizzy Chocolate, teaching him Chocolate Bomb

Using the Valentine Candy on my Lv. 48 Geodude who has no BPs, so he just gets raised to Lv. 49

Using the Love Berry on my Lv. 48 Aipom, raising him to Lv. 50

*Grabs Microphone*

Love...is in the Air

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Feeding the chocolates to Stunky, teaching it Chocolate Bomb

Feedng the Valentine's Candy to Crobat (Here's the link to the BP, but ponder this: If it didn't have full BP, it wouldn't be a Crobat, would it? Taking the Valentine Ball, and the Red case.

Taking TM Captivate and Super Pass (teaching Captivate to Venomoth)

Taking the Love Berry and feeding it to Stunky, and the Heart Scale.
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 15th February 2008 at 12:46 PM.

*Grabs Microphone*

Love...is in the Air

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Picking up:
    x1 box of Fizzy Chocolates
    x1 Valentine Candy
    x1 Valentine Ball
    x1 Pink Coin Case
    x1 Love Berry
    x1 Heart Scale
    x1 TM Captivate
    x1 Super Pass

[ x x ] thanks to tess and JK for allowing us to come here.