Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Crossing the Battle Line! (535)

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Or maybe it'd stop with the crush thing, but Pikachu doesn't.
    Why would it do that?

1. Buneary has the crush, not Pikachu.

2. Knowing how much of a crush she has on Pikachu, she'd never give it up. Not in a million years.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Doom View Post
    I didn't know so many people wanted that to happen.
    It's getting REALLY old too,

Besides that, it's too bad Dawn didn't win. The wirters just keep handing her losses. Perhaps she'll get a moment soon.
    My Platinum FC is 1934-8386-5285
    My HeartGold FC is 0475-0093-3302

Why would it do that?

1. Buneary has the crush, not Pikachu.

2. Knowing how much of a crush she has on Pikachu, she'd never give it up. Not in a million years.
    Meh, I like plot twists.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Meh, I like plot twists.
    Well this is one plot twist that isn't going to happen. I can guarantee you it won't. The only way she'd get over her crush with Pikachu is when Dawn leaves the group after the Sinnoh arc.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Poor little rabbit. Ah well, if it evolves, it'll use a Arceus-Killing-Strength Frustration at being so neglected. The implications of the fact that the bunnies have happiness of zero when caught makes me think that it'll be a long time before Buneary feels ready to evolve. Also, Dawn isn't getting her next ribbon until, as I think, Valor lakefront. It just seems somewhat right, since that point does seem like the Solaceon area. I put a penny on a Magnezone-based episode around there being to do with the blackout at Sunyshore.

I reject your Nyancats and replace it with my own.
    FB

Quote Originally Posted by fishyfool View Post
    Poor little rabbit. Ah well, if it evolves, it'll use a Arceus-Killing-Strength Frustration at being so neglected. The implications of the fact that the bunnies have happiness of zero when caught makes me think that it'll be a long time before Buneary feels ready to evolve. Also, Dawn isn't getting her next ribbon until, as I think, Valor lakefront. It just seems somewhat right, since that point does seem like the Solaceon area. I put a penny on a Magnezone-based episode around there being to do with the blackout at Sunyshore.
    Or the writers will have her know Return because they love the whole "friendship beats all" cliché.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I'm telling you all right now. Do not hope that Buneary evolves. Lopunny is a prostitute! I'll let you fill in the blank.

so how exactly does a pokemon evolve due to happiness then learn frustration because its unhappy?

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    so how exactly does a pokemon evolve due to happiness then learn frustration because its unhappy?
    Good question. I was just thinking that! It would be kind of ironic, though.

Lopunny for Dawn actually makes perfect sense now though.

How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?, -Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by ZgonDuck View Post
    Lopunny for Dawn actually makes perfect sense now though.
    Noooooooo! How many times do I have to say it? Lopunny would be too hoish to be a regular character! Do you really want the series to end because of a lawsuit!

Noooooooo! How many times do I have to say it? Lopunny would be too hoish to be a regular character! Do you really want the series to end because of a lawsuit!
    How many times do YOU have to say it? Do you seriously think anyone cares what YOU think?

Seriously noobs these days....

Lopuny could be a little too much, and I agree with that, but I see her happening even if for a few episodes.

If dawn's untouched miniskirt told us anything, is PUSA doesn't mind those scenes in pokemon =D

Quote Originally Posted by niedude View Post
    If dawn's untouched miniskirt told us anything, is PUSA doesn't mind those scenes in pokemon =D
    What's PUSA?

What's PUSA?
    Pokémon USA, they're the people who own the rights to the Pokémon animé.

Seriously noobs these days....
    Well, excuse me! I can't tell whether or not you're skipping over my posts or just don't have any comments. You don't have to yell at me for that?

Seriously. She has the shortest skirt I've ever seen. I can imagine parents all over the country getting a riot together because they have prostitutes in a kid's show. The writers probably wrote Dawn in because they're so obsessive and depressive that they need something to "cheer them up".
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 22nd February 2008 at 7:27 PM.

Although Dawn didn't win, Maylene is not strong enough....
    I think Ash is going to win easily...
    Aipom is so cute!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise View Post
    Although Dawn didn't win, Maylene is not strong enough....
    I think Ash is going to win easily...
    That's an understatement! Ash will cream her!

Edit:     Spoiler:- Episode Spoiler:
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 1st March 2008 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Poor Ambipom, she kicked but at Ash's Gym Battles, but did bad with Dawn.

I totally agree with u, i wonder if the writers would make Ash and Dawn trade back.....Dawn's Ambipom and Ash's Gligar maybe?
    Rock on, Aipom and Ambipomits rude to treat someone that can't spell good, its like saying a retarded person can't be your friend!

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Poor Ambipom, she kicked but at Ash's Gym Battles, but did bad with Dawn.

I totally agree with u, i wonder if the writers would make Ash and Dawn trade back.....Dawn's Ambipom and Ash's Gligar maybe?
    Rock on, Aipom and Ambipomits rude to treat someone that can't spell good, its like saying a retarded person can't be your friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Aipom fangirl View Post
    That would undermine the whole point of the trade. Aipom was traded because it likes contests. Why would they all of the sudden stop? And I don't see Dawn with Gligar for some reason.

Piplup got pwned by Lucario.. I can't belive it lasted that long for a basic pokemon. I was hoping for a Miracle evolution and some pwning.. but I guess Dawn is the loser of the season
    And I came for fun..

Basically speaking, I'd just like to say that Dawn is for contests and only contests. Ash PWNS at Gym battles, and Dawn (hopefully) will PWN at contests.
    3DS Friend Code: 2079-6549-2981
    "Let's trade and battle!" - *message me first*
    I am a shadow, I seek the ways of Hadou.
    I'll have you know, I am a Lucario.

Dawn was great, can't wait for Ash's battle.
    Brave Bird looks good and will help out big time
    in Ash's battle.
    FC - 4339-3819-1503
    Safari Type is Bug

Spoiler:- Episode Spoiler:
        Spoiler:- Veilstone Gym Outcome:

Anyway, I was really glad that the BGM from the original was kept from the 8th movie. I still hated the fact that during the first part of the battle (Buneary and Meditite) the crappy BGM played that we hear every single episode. Wow, I wish now that i dont watch the anime raw, it makes me criticize the dub. but of course in my opinion, raw is ttly better then dub.
    Last edited by pi-pikachu1_1; 26th July 2008 at 3:14 PM.

I just think it is stupid that people compare the music...I don't even pay attention to it.

Poor Dawn, easily beaten.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast