Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 176 to 179 of 179

Thread: Crossing the Battle Line! (535)

  1. #176
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    8,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wednesdayz View Post
    Dawn could've also given the Badge to Ash lol.
    I'm glad that didn't occur however cuz from what I've seen, most fans hate it when Ash receives gym badges for free ha ha. Dawn's team was doomed to lose here any ways since she used two normal types against Maylene's fighting type team.

  2. #177
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    Dawn's team was doomed to lose here any ways since she used two normal types against Maylene's fighting type team.
    I do kinda wonder why she didn't use Pachirisu at least, though then again, Dawn probably didn't care about winning: she just wanted to help Maylene I guess.

  3. #178
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    8,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wednesdayz View Post
    I do kinda wonder why she didn't use Pachirisu at least, though then again, Dawn probably didn't care about winning: she just wanted to help Maylene I guess.
    I would've liked if Pachirisu had battled too, tho I doubt it would've changed much. And in retrospect, I liked how Team Rocket were viewing the battle on a laptop. It seemed odd that they were so invested in watching in the first place. ^^;

  4. #179
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    I would've liked if Pachirisu had battled too, tho I doubt it would've changed much. And in retrospect, I liked how Team Rocket were viewing the battle on a laptop. It seemed odd that they were so invested in watching in the first place. ^^;
    At least they didn't interrupt things as usual lol. I think Paul's Electabuzz's shocked face when he saw Staravia training was the funniest moment of this whole episode. His expression was so priceless.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •