Thread: Wolf's Gallery!

Default Wolf's Gallery!

Welcome! ^^ I am xxh0wlw0lfxx a recent member and you probally know me(If we've traded ^_^ xD) anyways i luv making graphics so here i am with a gallery. I do take request! and since i am also a fellow GTS member i usually mark my stuff saying greedling and a ouroboros mark(greedling is my name on GTS) so if you see that watermarked then you better not steal it! > and please rate it ^_^Well lets get on to the art ^^;. NOTE*** You may use my sig.BUT! you must give me credit and not take it as your own. it willed be watermarked anyways,.

Example:

This one is meh. I made it at 6 AM so i was pretty darn tired,and i was thinking about Kingdom Hearts so i made a KH sig :P I will make more and i will take requests! ^_^ You may also use it,but i ask for credit. Beware it is watermarked with an Ouroboros sign.

Fading Memories:

I had no idea on this one. Had alot of trouble,didnt know what brushes to add. this was a artist block .-.

Greeling Sig:

Okay i guess. I just really love greed

Moogle sig request( i did awful D:

I dont know what the hell i did with this. I had alot of trouble with this sicne the person didnt give any ideas -,- so its MEH.

A sig for a friend:

I liek it. The text was written by me :P and well it's marked with Shady,cause it's a thing,TL knows.,ITS BEEN ABOUT 2 YEARS! YEAYYY,since i've known him :P anyways, i miss him and stuff,so if he ever sees this hopefully he returns :'(
    ~Thanks,From Wolf.
    Last edited by xxh0wlw0lfxx; 23rd September 2011 at 10:54 PM.

Click^^^ for all of my events.

Greed. Yes.

Moggle. Yes.
    Thunder Ghouls is getting low on members and we could use your support. Join us
    FC for Trading and Battling:2666 3899 5906
    Name: Azukan(happyface) Record: 3W-8L
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/344uwsj.gif[/IMG] I have alot of bred Deinos. They need homes.

My Best Friend Pokemon: Smashy Gorebyss Honchkrow     Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by AzukanAsimbu View Post
    Greed. Yes.

Moggle. Yes.
    huh? >.> Im confused .-.

Quote Originally Posted by xxh0wlw0lfxx View Post

There's too much space on the banner's left side. It's just a . . . . yellow dotty pattern that still looks good but there's too much of, if you get what I'm sayin lol. But the font you used pretty much goes with the render IMO, so kudos to you. The text could've been a little higher up, maybe . . .

Fading Memories:
    I think the text is a bit too close to the key. And the swirly lines and dots in the corner doesn't really fit 'Fading Memories', IMO. I would've done a sparkle effect on the banner or something xD. And you MUST tell me the font you used! I <3 that font but I don't know the name of it >.<

Greeling Sig:
    The 'I' looks like it's about to fall off the banner. And I think the subtext could've been a bit smaller and right under the main text, and also the main text be a bit smaller and placed better. But, y'know, I kinda suck at typography xD. That banner had more potential, too. Do more with the render!

Moogle sig request( i did awful D:
    I don't really have a problem with this one, only that it's pink and pink and KB3 do not go together, but that's besides the point here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~End of Review~

Keep in mind that I'm not the best reviewer in Digital Media xD.

Concealment | "Hiding One's Eyes
    Trade Page // DarkFlameShipping // Deeper Deeper
    Claimed Kyogre Since July 20th, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by kyogreblue3 View Post
    There's too much space on the banner's left side. It's just a . . . . yellow dotty pattern that still looks good but there's too much of, if you get what I'm sayin lol. But the font you used pretty much goes with the render IMO, so kudos to you. The text could've been a little higher up, maybe . . .

I think the text is a bit too close to the key. And the swirly lines and dots in the corner doesn't really fit 'Fading Memories', IMO. I would've done a sparkle effect on the banner or something xD. And you MUST tell me the font you used! I <3 that font but I don't know the name of it >.<

The 'I' looks like it's about to fall off the banner. And I think the subtext could've been a bit smaller and right under the main text, and also the main text be a bit smaller and placed better. But, y'know, I kinda suck at typography xD. That banner had more potential, too. Do more with the render!

I don't really have a problem with this one, only that it's pink and pink and KB3 do not go together, but that's besides the point here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~End of Review~

Keep in mind that I'm not the best reviewer in Digital Media xD.
    Lawl,It was a request for a girl, so, i made it all pinkish. Anyways,the first banner im going to work one. and the second one was just... terrible. I wanted fading memories then had no idea .-. i wanted like sora fading or sumting. and Greed was bleh i just made it in 2 mins(literally) to use as a sig since i love greed <3 and the font is birth of a hero.

Hmm... Your design using brush are abit too simple , on the first one you should put the image in the banner itself and set the opacity lower made it look fading.

The other banners you made are abit too large lol..

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

Banner & Userbar done by me =D

Quote Originally Posted by Blackacer View Post
    Hmm... Your design using brush are abit too simple , on the first one you should put the image in the banner itself and set the opacity lower made it look fading.

The other banners you made are abit too large lol..
    Lol too big? it's only 700x200 xD

new sig added.
    Last edited by Sweet May; 24th September 2011 at 12:05 AM.

Good luck then.

4. No Signatures Wider than 600 Pixels
    This means you can't have an image that's 40000x1 pixels or something to stretch people's screens, or put a ton of characters in a row or something. Make sure if you have a long word or image that it doesn't exceed 600 px wide.
    -Quoted from SPPf Sig Rules

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

Banner & Userbar done by me =D