Thread: Ikarishipping and Contestshipping

Default Ikarishipping and Contestshipping

Welcome to my thread! The two stories will come one at a time but the parts may get mixed up so (to be clear)The Ikarishipping (Paul x Dawn) story is called 'Troublesome' and the Contestshipping (Drew and May) is called 'A new beggining' Hope you like it.
    Part 1 Of 'A new beggining' (Contestshipping)

May quietly trudged along the road feeling depressed. Not only was she going to continue her journey as a coordinator by herself, she really missed Ash, Brock and even Max (her brother who at times annoyed her)As she continued down the road slumping her shoulders she suddenly heard a trainer. She looked up and saw a roselia jumped up out of the bush into the sky using petal dance. She heard the trainer call

"Now Roselia use stun-spore!" The roselia used stun-spore and the whole clearing lit up with the petals being blown. Roselia landed beautifuly and May stared wide eyed. She looked at the trainer. He had emerald green eyes and just as beautiful green hair. He was wearing a black shirt with a purple jacket and jeans.

"Drew is that you?" she called coming out of the bush. Without even looking at her he said

"no autographs now!' and casualy waved and began walking away. Angry that he didn't even look up, she followed him.

"Drew, it's me May." she responed clearly annoyed.

"Oh, I thought you were one of the crazed fangirls again." He said flipping his hair in a bored manner. Even more annoyed May asked

"So were are you headed?"

"I'm going to a pokemon center up here between Fortree and Lilycove. Are you entering the Lilycove contest?" He asked in an even more bored tone. Blushing May said

"Um...yea... of course."

"You didn't know about the contest? Well that shows what a good cordiator you are." he smirked.

Angry now she yelled "I did too know about the contest and I'm entering it so you better be scared to lose!"

"Humph..." he smirked "I've beaten you in how many contests know? What makes you think this ones going to be any diffrent?"

Engraged she steped in front of him. He stoped walking. "Well I've trained a lot lately! Beautifly and I ARE going to win!"

He sidestepped her and continued walking. "Sure you are."

She gritted her teeth and changed the subject. "So...are you..." she thought a minute. "...Oh! Are you...hm...never mind" They were slient for awhile until May finnaly broke the slience and said

"It's a nice day out isn't it?"

"Humph" was his reply. She sweatdropped.

"Nice conversation to have with you too. Not even the weather is interesting" she grumbeled under her breath. Silence over came them again.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(May's Stroy Line)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When they finnaly reached the pokemon center between Fortree and Lilycove May skipped happily to the front desk through a crowd and greeted Nurse Joy.

"Hello are there any rooms for tonight?" she asked

"Well actually there is one left with two beds. You'll have to share with somebody." Nurse Joy answered.

"Oh...ok. do you know who?" she asked.

"Not yet but you go get settled and I'll take care of it. I'm sorry for the inconviniance." Nurse Joy smiled weakly.

May walked down the hall to her room. Room # 10. She opened the door and put her stuff down.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(Drew's Story Line)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Drew slowly walked into the crowded pokemon center. [Why is she always in a rush? Hmph. Thats why she is so disorganized.] He reached the front desk and greeted Nurse Joy politely.

"Hello Nurse Joy? Do you have any more rooms avaliable?"

"Oh. Only one. The center is so crowded toninght that you'll have to share. There are two beds and a bathroom. It's room #10. I'm terribly sorry for the inconviniance." She smiled at him apologeticaly.

As Drew walked down the hall to the room. He heard shuffling so guessed his roommate had arrived. He knocked on the door.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(Normal Story Line)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

May answered the door and stood in shock at who stood there. [This was her roommate? How could this happen?!] She thought. [This was his roommate? The annoying and ever-prest May?!] Drew thought.

"This has to be a mistake!I'm going to complain!" they both said in unison.

They walked up to Nurse Joy and said

"Nurse Joy can we-" started May.

"Let me handle this!" Drew whispered irritated. "Nurse Joy Is there any possibility of swapping roommates? This annoying...brat, will not let me sleep tonight." May shoved him angerly. But Drew remained unfazed as if she had not moved.

"I'm terribly sorry, but unless one of you wants to give up your place there is no way I can switch roommates." she replied sadly.

"I'M NOT GIVING IT UP!" they yelled in unison again. Nurse Joy smiled weakly and shrugged. May and Drew walked/stormed (May) to the room.

"So much for handeling it! Great job!" She said angrly sitting on her bed. Drew ignored her and put his stuff down. He lay on his bed and closed his eyes ignoring May. She got up and poked him in the ribs. Hard.

"'Ow! What the ****?! Go away May!" he answered her.

"Watch your mouth or you won't have one! And I can't 'go away' its my room too!"

"I am fourteen! I can say what I want! And you can stop annoying me!" he turned away from her.

"I am too, but you don't hear me swearing! And NO! I will not stop bugging you." she retorted angerly.

"Why not?" he moaned.

"Because..." she didn't really know why but she thought off the top of her head "Because... I don't like you!" [That was a stupid reason!] She thought but put her hands on her hips and held to it.

"I never said you did," he smirked at her. May blushed a deep red. "But knw that you mention of it..." [What was he going to say?! Was he going to confess some long hidden love! Was he going to tell her how much he really cares about her?] May thought curiously still blushing. "I wouldn't care even if you did." he smirked at her again. His smirk deepened at her expression of hurt, shock, anger and annoyance. She fumed at him.

"I DON'T! and even if I do think you are cute I'd never show it!" Her hand flew to her mouth! Her blush increased to an even darker scarlet color. [Oh! Why had I let that slip?!] Drew smirked at her again sitting up. "You have just smirked you last smirk! You...you...you! UGH!" she was about to attack him when someone ran into the room and held her while she fummed even more and struggled to get at Drew.

"Whoa there May, calm down." said a calm voice. May turned to see a familliar trainer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I hope you liked it! I will post the next part soon, its already finished on my site I just don't have time to post the rest.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Part1 of 'Troublesome' (Ikarishipping)

It was one of those days again. He just couldn't stop thinking about her. 'Troublesome' as he so kindly refered to her. She was his rivals traveling companion. She was so innocent and naive, and wanted absolutly nothing to do with him. But that just made him want her all the more. She hated the way he treated his pokemon, and didn't care for him in any way, shape or form. His teenage hormones were all that pushed him and his emotions to keep wanting her more and more. Whenever he was around her he wanted more than anythng to confess his love for her, but he new he would never see her reaction because...he could never tell her.

He was walking and looking down when he ran into someone. "Without looking up he mumbled "Sorry I was thinking about someone." He looked up. A girl lay on the ground. 'Troublesome.'

"Oh It's you." he said rudely.

"Nice to see you too Paul..." she said getting up.

He prepared himself for an explosion and asked "Whats your name again?"

She did, as he expected, blow up. " THE NAMES..."

But all he heard was BOOM! He smirked. He enjoyed watching her get angry and fussy, even if it did cause his heart to ache in desire to...he cut off his thoughts at that point. Why torment himself? He never would, in fact, kiss her and neither would she ever want him to.

"Well Troublesome, why are you all the way out here in the forest alone?" he asked.

"Why do you care?" she said crossing her arms.

"Fine don't tell me." he began walking away. She ran to catch up to him.

"I can't find my way out can I come with you?" she asked. He looked her up and down and back up again. She shivered at his gaze and he smirked again.

"Fine, come on Troublesome." he said and started walking again.

"By the way who were you thinking about earlier that was worrying you so much?" she asked walking.

[Was that concern for him or just curiosity?] he wondered.

"None of your buisness."

"Come on tell me."

"no, now shut up!"

"tell me!"

"no"

"yes"

"Fine, a girl!" he said irratated

'Troublesome' stopped. "a g-g-girl?" she asked.

"yea." was that jealousy in her eyes?

"do you l-l-like her?'

"yes." there was that little green monster of envy gleaming in her eyes again. He stoppend and looked at her. [Why is she jealouse?]

"d-d-d-does she know?"

"NO! And its my problem she doesn't and I don't know how to tell her!" [Crap!]

Realizing he let it slip he turned and begn walking again.

"Come on!" he called.

"well I can help since I'm a girl." she said. [More than just a girl, your THE girl.]thought Paul

"Fine." he sighed.

"W-w-whats her name?" she asked.

"I'm not telling you that!"

"Fine..." Frustrated and hurt she thought [Why do I know her?] "Then tell me what she.. what shes like"

"No details but she has dark colored hair, and..." he paused. "Whatever that all I can remember."

The girl started sobbing quietly and fell into step behind Paul. After a couple minutes he turned around and asked in an irratated tone" Whats wrong with you Troublesome?"

She stopped and wiped the tears away. "N-n-n-nothing." she stuttered and sat on the ground. He stood next to her.

"Why do you care that I love someone?" he asked slightly irratated again.

"I d-d-don't well... I do but..but..but.."

"Why?!" he asked surprised and curious.

"Because... I...I...I..."

Becomeing irrated once again he pulled her to her feet and held her closer than he had ment to. She continued to sob in his arms.

"Troublesome..." he whispered in her ear. For a few seconds she cried there. Then she wiped her tears and pulled away from Paul. She composed herself and said

"Watever...I-I-I don't care that you are in love... I... I'm happy for you. Now lets get out of this forest."

Paul became his normal self and moodily agreed. As she followed him she thought about those few seconds she had cried on him and felt herself blush. She wondered about the girl he liked. Paul stopped and looked at a map. Meanwhile 'Troublesome' stood and waited. Suddenly she was attacked by a Spinarak. It used string-shot and grabbed the girl. She screamed and Paul sent out his Elekid.

"Paaaaauuuuuulllllllll!" she cried.

"Elikid use Thunder now!!!!"

It hit the Spinarak and it droped the girl while fleeing.

Paul ran over and caught her. He set her down on the ground and she tried to get up. But moaning in pain she sat down again. Paul saw she had a cut on her arm and had sprigned her ankel. He took out a first aid kit and began wrapping her ankle. She was surprised at how gentle and careful he was.

When he finished she tried to stand again but couldn't. She had to lean on Paul not to fall.

"Now how are we going to get out of here?" he said obviously fuming. He sighed and looked at the sky.

"It's getting dark. We won't be able to get out before night and you can't travel with that ankel. We'll just have to sleep here for the night." he said sounding annoyed. But inside he felt a slight happiness at the idea of having spent almost the whole day with her and part of tommorow, and dare he even think it...a night. Not that he would do anything, of course but just at the chance to protect her and have her trust him to do so gave him satisfaction and he turned away from her to smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There I hope you liked them! I will update when I have time. Msg me or just leave comments. Thanx again! ^^
    (P.S I need reviews or will discontinue. and constructive critisism is always helpful! ^!^)
    Last edited by VolknersGirl; 18th June 2008 at 12:05 AM.
    Love, VolknersGirl

This needs a rating in the first post. D: I'll have to close this if there is no rating in 24 hours from this time.

Also, if these are truly two different stories, why not put them in their own threads? o.0
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

It has been rated but thanx anyways! ^^
    Last edited by VolknersGirl; 18th June 2008 at 12:02 AM.
    Love, VolknersGirl

I read the contestshipping one and its very good! nice job! [one thing tho, sometimes the characters thoughs are in third person and sometimes the thoughts are in first person. be careful with that.]

I will edit my post when I read the Ikari!

EDIT: ooh! I like the Ikari one aswell! very good, very good!

now for a review for both of them at once:

I love how in-character each person is and how realistic this seems. i will definetly read more when you update!!!

~riolulu
    Last edited by riolulu; 18th June 2008 at 12:30 AM.

Always, I wanna be with you
    And make believe with you
    And live in harmony, harmony
    Oh love!

I will always love you.
    Please wait for me.

Quote Originally Posted by riolulu View Post
    I read the contestshipping one and its very good! nice job! [one thing tho, sometimes the characters thoughs are in third person and sometimes the thoughts are in first person. be careful with that.]
    Ok. I will. The contestshipping one is about to be updated along with Ikarishipping actually. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by riolulu View Post
    EDIT: ooh! I like the Ikari one aswell! very good, very good!

now for a review for both of them at once:

I love how in-character each person is and how realistic this seems. i will definetly read more when you update!!!

~riolulu

Thanx! I try to keep them in character because nobody wants to read a sappy love story about how nice Paul is and how he falls perfectly in love with Dawn, no troubles at all. And don't even go there with Drew! As for May and Dawn. I like their happy go-lucky-attitudes towards life. Thanx again for the review!
    Love, VolknersGirl

your very welcome! ^^ this story is super good! drop me a PM when you update for me, please?

~riolulu

Always, I wanna be with you
    And make believe with you
    And live in harmony, harmony
    Oh love!

I will always love you.
    Please wait for me.

Thanx to all the readers I've finished the next part of Ikarishipping 'Troublesome'. Reviews are always helpful! ^^ ENJOY!

Recap of last time:
    When he finished she tried to stand again but couldn't. She had to lean on Paul not to fall.

"Now how are we going to get out of here?" he said obviously fuming. He sighed and looked at the sky.

"It's getting dark. We won't be able to get out before night and you can't travel with that ankel. We'll just have to sleep here for the night." he said sounding annoyed. But inside he felt a slight happiness at the idea of having spent almost the whole day with her and part of tommorow, and dare he even think it...a night. Not that he would do anything, of course but just at the chance to protect her and have her trust him to do so gave him satisfaction and he turned away from her to smile.

Newest part...

[Does he actually think I'm going to sleep this near to him! I'm not sleeping even if we ARE like 20 ft apart. You can never tell with guys although he seems... nicer... he's still a boy.] She thought to herself. She shared a snackbar with him. She crawled on her hands to a small patch of grass right in front of the large tree and sat to watch the sunset.

"Troublesome... are you..." he started but she cut him off.

"Shhhhhhhhh! Come here and listen to the bird pokemon. You can hear them calling." she said.

He walked over and sat next to her. They watched the sunset together and afer the last ray of light went down she said

"Now all I hear are bug pokemon. ICK!" She tried to stand up but couldn't. Paul helped her over to her backpack where she sat down again.

"Good Night Troublesome..." He said aquwardly.

"Paul...thanks for... thanks for everything. I'm really gratefull." she said.

"Hm..."he replied still next to her. He looked into her eyes for a few seconds and then they blushed. She put her hand on his face and said

"Paul I don't care about the other girl I...I...I love you" and then kissed him gently on the lips. It only lasted a few seconds but those where moments neither of them would forget any time soon.

Speechless and surprised Paul looked at her and whispered

"The girl I had told you about was...you." and with that he stood up and sat in the spot where they had been only a few minuites ago.

That night after she had fallen asleep she began shivering. Paul took off his jacket and put it over her. " I love you too...Dawn" he whispered in her ear.

Chapter 2~ the Return to Vielstone

The next morning Paul woke up before her and realized how close he was to her. He quickly moved away blushing. She didn't stir. He got up and fed his pokemon making them be quite as to not wake her. He had returned all the pokemon except Elikid and was packing everything away when he heard a girls scream. He recongnized the pitch as Dawn's. He turned around and saw her freaking out about her hair not ever realizing yet she had on Paul's jacket. He sweatdropped.

"What the frick was that for!" he said in an irratated manner.

(Still fussing) "My hair is a mess! Turn around right now! No boy or girl for that matter is going to see me in a state like this!" she growled in annoyance.

"Whatever" he said turning around.

"You too Elikid!" she said annoyed.

"Eliki!" it grumbled turning around and sitting in the dirt crossarmed.

After brushing her hair a couple times she announced it was perfect. Paul had finished packing and turned around

"Now are you ready?" he asked half irrated and half amused.

She nodded and looked down for her packback when she realized Paul was still looking at her but she ignored it. She looked down and saw that she was wearing his jacket. She blushed and quickly took it off.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! I didn't even notice that"

Paul laughed (yes he actually laughed) and helped her stand up because her ankel was still hurting. She leaned against the tree and Paul noticed her arm was bleeding again. He unwrapped the bandage from the day before and said

"We don't have any clean bandages left. So use my shirt."

He took of his black t-shirt and she blushed to see him topless. He gently wrapped her arm up with it.

"There."

"Ok...Thanx." she said still blushing.

He picked up his jacket and slipped it on but it was still open in the front. He walked back over to her and she leaned on him as they made their way throught the forest again.

As they slowly make their way throught the forest Paul is quiet and listens to her talk about contests, and shopping and battles and then about Ash.

"I hope Ash and Brock aren't too worried about me. I mean I know I'm safe with you but Ash is going to be worried sick and when he sees me with you he'll flip out! UGH! Why does Ash have to be so stubborn sometimes!"

Paul stopped which ment she did too because she was leaning on him.

"Listen to me Troublesome. Don't tell him bout anything that happened. Ok?"

"But..."

"OK?!"

"Hm...ok. BUT!"

"WHAT? but what?!"

"BUT! what do we tell him about my ankle and arm?"

"Fine tell him that part but don't tell him anything else."

"Why?" she giggled as he blushed.

"Because...because... why do you want to tell him?"

"Because he is my friend."

At that Paul's spirits sank. He remembered that when they exited the forest she would go and lean on Ash, and Ash would be the one she cries to, and Ash will be the one she travels with, and Ash will be with her EVERY day. It must have shown in his face becasue she stopped laughing and asked

"Whats wrong?"

"N-nothing." he lied getting angy at himself again. They began walk/limping again.

He shouldn't have let her come in the first place. He had become much more attached to her in the time they had been together. Now when she leaves he will be alone again. CRAP! He thought as he kicked himself inwardly for letting himself fall into the trap. Her love trap.

"Oh come on Pawile" she said in a baby voice to him. She brushed his cheek with her hand. Her look of total innocence and happiness overcame him and he confessed.

"I-I just don't want you to leave after we exit the forest. I mean I know whats-his-face will be there looking for you but I don't want you to go with him. Travel with me. I'll take care of you! I promise."

She had ever seen him like this before. He always hid his emotions from everybody, but know he was showing her plainly the hurt, anger, and desire that he had for her to stay with him. She couldn't bare to hurt him but she couldn't travel with him for several reasons. 1.) Becasue he was Yes, a boy and she was a girl and even if he was the nicest boy in the world he was still a boy. A teenage boy. and boys sometimes got ideas that are not always that great. 2.) she knew he liked gym battles and she liked contests so that would be a problem and 3.) What about Ash. He was her friend and she couldn't leave him hanging like that. Ash needed her the way she needed him. Friends can't abandon each other.

"I'm sorry Paul...I can't I mean you are a good teacher and I've learned a lot fom you but I can't leave Ash hanging like that."

"Why not? He is a Pathetic loser leave him and come with me!"

"Paul I CAN'T ok!" They were near a tree so she let go of him and leaned on it.

"WHY?! why can't you. tell me that. just say like 'oh hey loser im gonna go travel with Paul bye' type thing!"

She gave him a look that said 'are you serious!'

"Fine say it in nicer way but you can still say it!!"

"It's not that I can't say it ok!" She yelled, She sat down and hugged her uninjured leg and began to tear up. "I don't want to say it..." she whipered.

"Why? Do you like him or something?" said Paul getting angry and irritated at the same time.

She stood up on her own (thank you very much!) and leaned on the tree. "How can you say something like that?! I think I'm feeling much better. Thanks for your help but I'll get out by myself from here. In fact I can here the city from here so goodbye!" She took off his shirt from her arm which had luckily stopped bleeding, and threw it at him. She grabbed her backpack and walked a few step uneasily. Then they heard voices.

~*~*~*~*~*~
    There hope you enjoyed it! The next part of it will be added soon! Keep up with the reviews! ^^

~*~*~*~*~*~
    This is the next part of Contestshipping 'A new begining'. Like I said reviews and ideas are helpful! Enjoy again! Lol!^^

(No recap yet sorry)

Oh Ash it's you!" She sprang into a hug forgetting all about Drew for the moment.

"Yea didn't expect to see you so soon again!" he said blushing slightly and stuggling out of her grasp. She let go and the light blush creeped back into her cheeks.

"Hey Drew." waved Ash.

"Humph..." was his reply. May fumed again but stayed away realising the aquward position she would have been in, on top of Drew, if Ash had not stopped her. Like him anyone could have seen them.

"So why were you so mad May?" Ash asked ignoring Drew and turning back to May.

(still angry) she replied "Because I have to share a room with this...this (she was tempted to curse but instead said) TRAINER, and we can't switch rooms because the center is so full!" she whined on the last part.

"You don't have to whine about it May, I didn't think you were that much of a baby." smirked Drew setting her off again. Ash sidestepped between them pushing May back and grabbing her arm.

"Look May, I have a room with only one single bed you could have. How about a swap?" Ash offered, afraid of what might happen if May stayed in the same room with Drew any longer. [He won't be alive much longer otherwise!] thought Ash.

"You would do that for me? Thanks so much Ash!" said May flustered at his kindness. A flash of dissapointment flashed across Drews face, but in an instant it was gone. May caught it and wondered [Whats up with him? What does he care anyways.] Whatever, May pushed it to the back of her head and gathered her stuff. She gave Ash another quick hug and he blushed again. They left together. (Ash needed to gather his things and move them to the new room.)

"Thanks again Ash." she said.

"No Prob! I'm just worried that you would kill him overnight if I didn't help.' he said trying to cover it up.

Ash left and May settled into her new room. She sat on her bed and began thinking. [Why did Drew look so dissapointed earlier? And why had Ash blushed when I thanked him?] She pondered these thought for awhile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sorry it's short gotta go! I'll finish update later!
    Love, VolknersGirl

There is still no rating. D: I asked that you add one 3 DAYS ago.

//CLOSED
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<