Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is that Toxicroak shiny?

Default Is that Toxicroak shiny?

That toxicroak that is supposed to appear in 'Lovely fashion, their name is team galactic!' on the preview pic on serebii's main page looks just like its shiny form! Does anyone agree with me? Take a look for yourself, that Toxicroak is definently shiny!

EDIT: Rank up!
    America wasn't ready for a cardboard president, but us Aussies are looking for a neutral leader.

Credit goes to The Thrashmeister for the Boxman banner.

In the words of the most influential man alive, "Let's go Tazy Crazy!"
    I have a brother with down syndrome and I'm proud to be his big brother!
    I own a copy of Pokemon HeartGold! HAHA SUCKAS!
    Diamond FC: 4253 4593 3815 PM me to battle.

Well,,,,,,,it seems so, compared to the game pictures and all, you know...........

Maybe its a default
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) (trade)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi
    UTC: +12
    Pokedex: All(plus Diancie)
    MM Attempt-Mudkip: 3
    LF: Pokeball Pattern Vivillon
    FT:
    PM if interested

no, its a shiny. i've seen it on the game, and even bulbapedia says its "alternate colored"

thus its a shiny. beloning to saturn.

yes it is a shiny toxicroak

Credit for the banner goes to Pino

FC's:

diamond (trades): 2320-4797-1369
    platinum (battles): 1977-7625-0749

...Does it REALLY matter? >_>;;

i dont care it's a shiny or not! it's a toxicroak...what more do you need to love it?

Quote Originally Posted by Super-Staff View Post
    ...Does it REALLY matter? >_>;;
    Apparently so. But that Toxicroak is shiny.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Sometimes the anime colors differ from the games, like how Gligar is pink in the anime but purple in the games. The colors of the Toxicroak shown mimic its shiny form almost exactly, and during the preview there's a noticeable burst of sparkles when the Pokeball containing Toxicroak opens, but the other merchandise (I remember there being a sticker and a calendar) depicted it the same way, so its shiny form might be its...regular...form, in the anime. There's a huge discussion going on about this in the speculation thread for the episode. So...basically, we don't know.

It probably isn't, since all the official animé art depicts it as such, but even that isn't going to stop people putting up huge scuffles to say otherwise, apparantly. This is the sequel to the Zigzagoon Egg.

SO YEAH, IT'S SHINY!
    Last edited by Gravy; 2nd March 2008 at 12:42 AM.

I'll have to say that this Toxicroak is shiny. But honestly, I don't care.
    Last edited by Vavavoom; 2nd March 2008 at 12:45 AM.

THE END.

I love how bored we must to discuss this. But for the record, I haven't made up my mind yet. But let's just say it is for the sake of being cool.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHolyShoe View Post
    I love how bored we must to discuss this. But for the record, I haven't made up my mind yet. But let's just say it is for the sake of being cool.

Hence the reason I'm on the forums so much in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Default Duh?

This could probably be a sign that Brock's Croagunk might evolve. This is so that Saturn's Toxicroak would not be confused with Brock's. You get my point, dudes?

Please don't stack images; The maximum height allowed is 420 pixels. Please read the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERSTARZZ View Post
    This could probably be a sign that Brock's Croagunk might evolve. This is so that Saturn's Toxicroak would not be confused with Brock's. You get my point, dudes?
    maybe but Croagunk looks like he despises its evolution, much like Tyson's Meowth loathed Persians.

But then again it could just be this particular Toxicroak that Croagunk despises.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

The only way to be sure if this is a Shiny is if we meet another Toxicroak eventually, whther it be Brock's if Croagunk evolves, a wild one, or a Character of the Day's, and it's purple. Still, if they kept Croagunk's color, I think they'd keep Toxicroak's, so I bet this is a Shiny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Four Karen
    Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best.
    Take a step and I'm on my way. Gonna start all over again!

Was another Thread about this really necessary? There's already enough mindless speculation in the Thread dedicated to the episode the Toxicroak is in. I fail to see why we now need a separate Thread to discuss pretty much the same thing as we were in the other Thread. And it's not like it's even off-topic for that Thread anyways.

Simply redundant.
    Last edited by .Bambi.; 2nd March 2008 at 2:21 AM.

I really don't care if it's shiny. I just know that it is the most hideous pokemon I have seen in the anime but it also looks mad cool.

And I thought Probopass and Ambipom were unbeatable in terms of ugliness. The sky is the limit I guess...:/

some people posted a pic of toxicroak looking light green in the thread about this episode to prove that it wasnt shiny..i hope it is, theres chance of seeing brocks croagunk evolve someday and more of a chance to see jupiter again if it is shiny.

if it is shiny, then it would probably be because they wanted to separate it from another toxicroak, and in that case, its likely that jupiter will be appearing even after croagunk has evolved..which may be like 40-50 episode from now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

its definately a shiny: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/454.shtml
    dosent make much of a difference though.

it does look like it but i doubt it will because some of the pokemon looks different doesent mean that there shinney

I think it is, they haven't had a shiny pokemon on the anime since Donphan. Maybe they want to premiere another one.

Mess with me, Deal with him ! =) || Shiny Hunter || Trainer
    PokeFan for Life ! <3

i have tro agree but, as posted on another thread (i forget which), apparently all anime art regarding toxicroak look like that. i won't get my hopes up but i do hope it is the first dp shiny.
    friend codes:
    diamond - 2235 9887 2777
    platinum - 4426 4220 5970
    white - 4985 5040 1077

Of course it's shiny
    And about time, we need more Shinys in the anime department <3<3<3

Could be. Maybe it's just so it doesn't clash with Croagunk.

Croagunk vs Shiny Toxicroak. Now dis I gotta see.
    3DS Friend Code: 3265-6486-6600. We're all mates, right?

But hey, even though the species is represented this way on pretty much every product out there....it's still a shiny! The sprite says so!!!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast