Thread: Girl Meets World *Potential Spoilers*

Default Girl Meets World *Potential Spoilers*

Hey guys, so this thread is to discuss the long awaited sequel series to Boy Meets World.

For people who are unfamiliar with this series, go here for more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girl_Meets_World

So guys, what did you think?? I happened to absolutely love this series so far because it is literally a notch above anything else disney has at the moment.

Fans of the original series should love it and new fans will find it a great way to be introduced to the old series and the Matthews clan.

So discuss away guys, just remember to follow all forum rules and please be respectful of your fellow forum goers lol.

Enjoy !!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Second time posting on this. It's a good series. I enjoy the new characters and how it's a show for old and new fans. If you watched the original boy meets world they have some nice references and old characters that appear. In the latest episode they even brought back that old grease bully, Harley. The memories of classic Boy Meets World. I'm excited because we're in November and Thanksgiving is coming up. Maybe they'll bring back a certain old cast for the holidays?
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I love it. I enjoyed Boy Meets World and I love this too. It's the only good show on Disney.

I like the show ok enough. It's a decent Disney show. I really hope it gets better as it goes along, it deserves the chance to do so imo.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

I think the shows gotten better. The more I watch it, the more I really enjoy the characters. I can't wait for new episodes to start again.

That holiday episode was amazing <3!!!!! Seriously I'm fanboying the hell out!!! Shawn is back people, this is not a drill <3!!!!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

The holiday episode was great. Corey and Shawn back together. I wanted to see a friend-off between Corey and Shawn vs Riley and Maya. And we kinda got that actually. Riley and Maya can read each others minds. That's uber cool. I really enjoyed the holiday episode with Shawn back and interacting with Riley, Maya, and even Farkle. That's right Shawn, Minkus reproduced. I wish they got Eric and Morgan to be there too. Still a solid episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    The holiday episode was great. Corey and Shawn back together. I wanted to see a friend-off between Corey and Shawn vs Riley and Maya. And we kinda got that actually. Riley and Maya can read each others minds. That's uber cool. I really enjoyed the holiday episode with Shawn back and interacting with Riley, Maya, and even Farkle. That's right Shawn, Minkus reproduced. I wish they got Eric and Morgan to be there too. Still a solid episode.
    Definitely. I was cheering through most of it. Thought that Amy and Alan were a little too 'Disney' like in characterization wise. Something seemed a little off, and it wasn't their fault. The characters felt empty (to a point) to how they were on BMW. Other than that it was good. Another thing I did notice was how 'Disney' like the regular cast (Cory and co.) were by comparison to Shawn. He was a breath of fresh air . I hope he can bring more out of the cast. He seems to be a big help in that regard.

Looking forward to season 2.

Spoiler:- some info:
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.