Thread: Teen Titans Go! Go to the movies

Default Teen Titans Go! Go to the movies

Because I know some people who are dying to tear this apart.
    But let's keep the discussion civil, kay?
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.
    I need a new signature lmao.

I hope this movie to be the beginning of the end for this travesty of Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthlord7 View Post
    I hope this movie to be the beginning of the end for this travesty of Teen Titans.
    I feel the same. I can't see this doing well at all as I highly doubt that most parents would want to even sit through this.
    ~Tier lists are annoying~

~Biggest DP fan...apparently ~

Kutie Pie is offline 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

And the sad thing is this was easier and faster to make than the Adventure Time movie.
    Winner of Best Non-Pokémon Fic of 2016 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 9 - 11/26/17 / Handle with Care: Chapter 11 - 1/10/18

I'm actually looking forward to this. I enjoyed the Angry Birds movie because of how funny it was despite at first going in thinking I wasn't going to like it since the trailer wasn't appealing. It's a comedy movie so I hope it's as entertaining as the tv series, which I've started enjoying. Don't take it seriously and just try to have a fun time. It won't be super good but it won't be super bad, I just hope I'm super entertained. I wish the creators and staff working on this movie well. It's been a long time since we've had an American 2D movie in theaters.
    ~Certified Alan Apologist~
    Pikachu deserves the main character treatment he rightfully earned!

(Credit goes to Satomine Night)
    Introducing Ash's next traveling companions: The enigmatic Bookworm & insightful Daydreamer
    Mallow-Lillie friendship duo; a bond so close, even the butler ships it!
    -Lady Lana: Full time big sister, part time kickasser
    -Queen Lillie and her duchess Vulpix will stick together, even without the initial intimacy
    -SM Ash will get character development and strives to be the best Ash like no Ash ever was...

You know what's the worst part about TTG and its movie teaser? The flame wars and MSTs are more amusing than what I'm watching.
    "Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create... smaller people? Er... children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them. To help them end."

"Momentai!"

"Resistance. Rebellion. You will burn these ideas away."

But this is the traditional royal Canterlot voice! It is tradition to speak, using the Royal "we", and to use THIS MUCH VOLUME WHEN ADDRESSING OUR SUBJECTS!!

That fart joke...just no. Please don't tell me that all of the jokes will be that poor.

I'm tempted to give this a go however. I love the Teen Titans, their comics, the characters, both their original cartoon and TTG.

****ing sue me, i don't give a ****

It won't be that bad, or at least Emoji movie level bad.

EDIT: Actually I just rewatched it and I thought the fart joke was actually pretty funny, especially the reactions...maybe it will turn out quite good!
    Last edited by Frozocrone; 11th January 2018 at 4:01 AM.

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3939-2078 | Woody (Sun) | Moon (Moon)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6300-2045-4545

I'll give credit where it's due, that Aqua man jab was great. xD

Okay, that Aquaman jab was pretty ****ing funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthlord7 View Post
    Hopefully it'll at least wake Cartoon Network up and let the other shows have a chance.
    Justice League Action deserved another season but it didn't even get a shot with it's once a week airing.
    Fanfic Corner
    Best Wishes Rewrite - Ferris Wheel shipping story, Team Rocket vs Team Plasma action (Disclaimer: No Iris)
    Sun/Moon Rewrite - A standalone story with a new lead. (Coming soon)

I'm really not a fan of the fart joke either but I'm a sucker for their reactions. Lets hope the jokes in this movie are far better and doesn't sink lower than a fart/poop joke. Aw what the hell, I sometimes like toilet humor myself!

Introducing Ash's next traveling companions: The enigmatic Bookworm & insightful Daydreamer
    -Queen Lillie and her duchess Vulpix will stick together, even without the initial intimacy
    -SM Ash will get character development and strives to be the best Ash like no Ash ever was...

This show has so many opportunities but I don't think I've heard a joke from it that should get a laugh out of anyone with a three-digit IQ. Didn't it have like three episodes designed to make excuses for the fact that it sucks?

Quote Originally Posted by Aduro View Post
    This show has so many opportunities but I don't think I've heard a joke from it that should get a laugh out of anyone with a three-digit IQ. Didn't it have like three episodes designed to make excuses for the fact that it sucks?
    They're very aware of the fan hatred surrounding the show which is why they sometimes make self defecating jokes. I don't really watch the show much but I can remember one comical scene in "The Return of Slade" that was really cruel when it brought up the previous series. I don't think it made excuses to combat why it sucks (and why would it?) I think the show just enjoys making jokes on the haters at times like the haters do the same to it but take it much more seriously.