Page 363 of 363 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363
Results 9,051 to 9,060 of 9060

Thread: Metalheads? anybody?

been listening to and jamming myself lots of early Beherit lately

I've recently came across a band called Scent of Silence, hailing from Italy, I think. I'm not sure if it's a one man band or a collective, but he/they play/s some sort of Ambient/Atmospheric Black Metal which sound like the soundtrack to one's introspection and melancholy. Definitely worth buying his/their CD.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Did anyone like Grey Waters? Or even Germ?

The New Autumn's Dawn album is certainly in a similar vein to Grey Waters, though perhaps less symphonic. Not at all what I was expecting, but I was pleasantly surprised when I heard it as I was a massive fan of Grey Waters.

So I really like the new Panopticon album. And the new The Great Old Ones is pretty cool as well. Before I heard those, I was also digging the new Yob quite a bit. Some nice metal releases.
    So I make my own music and I just released a new album. Check it out: http://parisinthespring.bandcamp.com...will-fade-away

what does new yob sound like? i've gotten bored of stoner/doom the last year or so, but i used to enjoy the first three yob albums quite a bit.

Anyone into Stallion?

They're like WASP playing Speed Metal or something like that.

edit: Also listening to the latest Dragonforce album. It's a bit of a mixed bag. It has it's moments, but it feels like a bit of a step backwards sometimes.
    Last edited by Hammerheart; 10th September 2014 at 9:03 PM.

New track. This is shaping up well.

It's a single track, that's broken up into sections. I read it sort of displays where they came from, where they are, and where they're going to over the course of the piece. So with this coming quite early, I'm very excited to hear where they take it.

considering the description (WASP playing speed metal) that Stallion track was painfully boring.

ride for revenge have to be one of my favourite bm acts atm. the rhythmic base to the whole thing combined with the gloomy, deep guitar tone sounds like Hellhammer playing misanthropic sludge ala Grief almost.

You're painfully boring

Their first EP was class

As for the description, how else would you describe it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerheart View Post
    It's a single track, that's broken up into sections. I read it sort of displays where they came from, where they are, and where they're going to over the course of the piece. So with this coming quite early, I'm very excited to hear where they take it.
    I am very sure that I've heard of this band, but I cannot say offhand if I've ever heard their music. Still, I quite dug it. I may have to track this down at some point.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Page 363 of 363 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363