Page 365 of 365 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365
Results 9,101 to 9,102 of 9102

Thread: Metalheads? anybody?

This thread must live. I am a proud metal head and I am upset that I didn't know about this thread sooner.

Symphonic bands like Nightwish tend to be my favourites, but I'm pretty open to all different styles of metal as long as it sounds good.

Has anybody here heard of the Diablo Swing Orchestra? I stumbled across them a couple of days ago and was surprised to discover that they've combined metal with 1930s style swing jazz of all things!

Considering that I'm in love with Cuphead's soundtrack, this was like a dream come true to me!
    Current Hunts: - 4000 SRs (FR/LG) | Route 114 - 6500 REs (R/S)

Quote Originally Posted by Samayouru View Post
    This thread must live. I am a proud metal head and I am upset that I didn't know about this thread sooner.

Symphonic bands like Nightwish tend to be my favourites, but I'm pretty open to all different styles of metal as long as it sounds good.

Has anybody here heard of the Diablo Swing Orchestra? I stumbled across them a couple of days ago and was surprised to discover that they've combined metal with 1930s style swing jazz of all things!

Considering that I'm in love with Cuphead's soundtrack, this was like a dream come true to me!
    A friend of me sent me a link to their Pandora's Pińata album about 2 months ago saying that it'd probably be something I'd like (and she was totally right, they're glorious!)

My favorite subgenres of metal are power metal, symphonic metal and pirate metal (basically Alestorm). Though I'm also a fan of Japanese metal, especially if it falls within one of those subgenres.
    But I can appreciate most kinds of metal, the only ones I'm not a fan of are ones that mainly have screamo as their vocals. I don't mind it in the background or together with clear vocals, but just screams are only good during festivals for me (mainly because of the atmosphere)

Anyways, here's a vid of one of my favorite Japanese metal bands, Undead Corporation. With the lead song of their newest album No Antidote:

I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

Page 365 of 365 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365