Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Enter Galactic! (537)

Quote Originally Posted by xylon joseph View Post
    Toxicroak and Crogunk are my favorite D&P pokemon. it makes me wonder if Brocks Crogunk will evolve. it would be get and bad for him. That poision jab is already deadly , making it stronger might kill Brock!
    Meh, I want Croagunk to learn some of that Toxicroak's attacks. How cool would it be for Brock to have a Dark Pulse user.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    I think everyone covered everything that can be said about the animation. Besides that I don't think I'll ever get used to Saturn's VA. It just doesn't fit.

Maylene and Lucario appearing again wasn't something I suspected. I might have been happy if they did something besides an generic attack during the lackluster battle. He wasn't even bitter (which is one of the things I liked about him). I guess Lucario's still tired after that epic gym battle.

Something positive ... What was that attack the portable swarm of Golbat used? It seemed to be Air Cutter but it looks like Flying Alphanumeric Attack. Its new whatever it is ...
    speaking of animation...

COULD ELECTABUZZ GET ANY FATTER
    JEEZ, what is reiji feeding that guy?
    Last edited by Somorio; 7th March 2008 at 2:59 AM.

Definitely a fairly cool episode. One of the things that always amuses me about Saturn is that his Voice Actor is Nami from One Piece. Makes me 'Lawl.'

On a more serious note, the Shinji and Reiji interaction was sort of okay...I was really hoping for more on that front. Too short for my tastes. Saturn handles himself really well - doesn't freak out when things go wrong. Dokurog v Gregguru was cool - I look forward to a truly EPIC rematch. Seeing Pikachu and Eleboo working together really makes me hope (mostly wish though) that we'll get to see them in a tag battle again.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHolyShoe View Post
    Definitely a fairly cool episode. One of the things that always amuses me about Saturn is that his Voice Actor is Nami from One Piece. Makes me 'Lawl.'

Seeing Pikachu and Eleboo working together really makes me hope (mostly wish though) that we'll get to see them in a tag battle again.
    Eleboo will die of high chelestoral before that, if the pictures are of any indication of how fat it's getting...

I saw the pictures and looks like an intresting episode. Can any one tell me some quotes of what Paul and Reiji were saying to each other?

A bit meh for Team Galactic's Debut. Still, it was a nice episode. And as far as the animation goes, even IF it was Natsume, the animation wasn't that great. Just a few scenes were good. Anywho....I wanna see another commander. hopefully we'll see someone different at Lake Valor, if the writers decide to show Galactic there.

Marry the Night

Anyone think maybe Electabuzz is just storing energy for some reason. Heck, maybe it's ready to hibernate. (jk.)

Anyway, did Electabuzz get hurt by throwing Pikachu?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

This episode was ok, but I probably wont watch it when it comes out for the dub.

And why do they have to make Toxicroak's shiny status so confusing in this episode?
    HOENNNNNNNN

Electabuzz looked fine to me. I only had trouble with Ash.

It was alright I mean I don't think I expected a huge battle after Ash's Gym battle. I guess Team Galactic failed but managed to get away.

And why does Saturn have a feminine voice? You know I'm really starting to think that Cyrus has girls as his Admins. I mean seriously, they could of given Saturn a more Masculine voice. I think that should be a recurring gag.

Other than that I found it okay.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

the ep was ok. I wish it had been a more dramatic battle but whatever.
    I'm just confused by one thing; why were the toads eyes glowing?
    and yes Electabuzz needs to go on a diet, just a bit

I'm now even more hopeful that my hopes for Electabuzz are going to come true- seeing one of his signature pokemon abandon him will be even more of a shocker than the Chimchar thing. Electabuzz is slowly edging towards some kind of exciting storyline like that.
    The Croagunk/Toxicroak battle was somewhat shotlived and the best part of the episode was in the preview (I believe the balconism for that is "Dej-HAH-Vous"), with the wonderful stare-off. Have they still not revealed what Galactic are up to? And is thee any mention of Jupiter, Mars or Cyrus?

Pauls electabuzz looks normal while this guys electabuzz really should go on a diet.

You gotta love how they shoe-horned Lucario into this one as well. These guys are easier to read than 'The Hungry Caterpillar'. But not quite as appetizing.

It was an OK episode, though not as tremendous as the preview made it out to be, which was a little disappointing.

But in any case, it definitely had it's good points. One of the aspects I've liked most about this Veilstone arc is the gradual development of Paul's Electabuzz, and the potential they've given it for the future. It's still a bit of an arse, but at least now it's shown a shred of respect towards Ash and his mascot mouse, which is a far cry from it's behavior in the past.

As short as it may have been, I really can't fault the rivalry between Toxicroak and Croagunk. Much better than the distaste Buoysel and the 'gunk had for each other which seemed to go absolutely no where fast. Chances are we're going to see more of that in the future, so of course, that's a showdown to look forward to.
    Wouldn't it be nice if each member of the group were set up to battle each Galactic executive? Brock and Saturn would work well enough, that's already been proven. Dawn vs. Jupiter would be fun, providing Jupiter would be as big a diva as I envision her to be.

Oh Jessie. Will you EVER disappoint? Those are the sort of mugshots that should be on breakfast cereal boxes.

Honestly, what was up with that Jenny? Charging off to face a whole group of heavily armed (they had bats!) grunts from a criminal organization with absolutely no back-up at all? With imbeciles like that leading the force, it's no wonder Jessie, James and Meowth aren't in jail yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Somorio View Post
    JEEZ, what is reiji feeding that guy?
    The pokémon that Shinji thinks are useless.

I was wondering what was the attack the Toxicroak used, was it Vaccum Wave? I know he used Mud Shot or Mud Bomb, but what was the other attack it used against Team Twerp

it was cool to see a Shiny Pokemon.

This episode wasn't bad another filler I think.

Probably the point of the fat Electabuzz was to show there are lazy and fit POkemon, remember the Lazy Mr.Mime, Maybe Paul's brother Electabuzz is fat because he doesn't train it that much. Not because of the artist.

I love Jenny's appearance
    [IMG]http://i17.*******.com/35kki2r.jpg[/IMG]

1590-1229-4620 (My Friend Code) for Diamond Version.

a.) It wasn't a filler, since it expanded on a part of the overall plot that has already been visited twice before and is bound to be looked upon again in the future

and

b.) That WAS Paul's Electabuzz. It didn't gain weight from being lazy or whatever, it was just a case of awkward art direction. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Last edited by Gravy; 7th March 2008 at 2:46 PM.

Weel, saw the ep and have to say-

SATURN IS A GIRL!
    *dies*

I'm serious, girl voice actor doing a truly feminine voice fit for jessy. *Her*
    eyes were feminine too, but she is totally flat and wide shouldered! I always thought it was the only male along the comanders...

Anyway, was it dark pulse Toxycroak used? I didn't get it, but I heard saturn call for a pulse attack and I think I heard Doku (poison) but there is no poison pulse, so...

anyway, anyone notice how small aura sphere was?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Well, i have only now seen just the 10 min of the episode before it got blocked & i have to reload it again from the starting.

Ok i want to confrim that the building which we saw earlier (at the start of DP066) with all those dishes is Team Galactic's Veilstone headquaters.

Also it seems that the Nurse Joy of the pokemon center has told Ash about the next gym leader being water type & also that by the looks of it we might actually see Dawn participate in a contest soon.
    And piplup is NOT on it! =D
    Since it looked like it wanted to off himself when dawn said something about the next contest, is it bunearys time to evolve and kick some hot arse?

Quote Originally Posted by Durden View Post
    This animator doesn't have a clue on how to draw an Electabuzz.
    I love how he dras his head, but the rest... I mean did that electabuzz eat a SNORLAX?

Quote Originally Posted by razor fire View Post
    Pauls electabuzz looks normal while this guys electabuzz really should go on a diet.
    THEY ARE THE SAME ELECTABUZZ!

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
    b.) That WAS Paul's Electabuzz. It didn't gain weight from being lazy or whatever, it was just a case of awkward art direction. Nothing more, nothing less.
    God, we know that for almost (if not over, yes over since one epi had a two week interval) a flaming MONTH!
    Last edited by niedude; 7th March 2008 at 3:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by niedude View Post
    I love how he dras his head, but the rest... I mean did that electabuzz eat a SNORLAX?
    I agree. The head looked really nicely animated, but his belly was double sized for some reason, and it really looked bad. I almost thought it was Kinoshita.

/disappointed

OMG! A SHINY TOXICROAK!!!!

I really liked this episode. Nothing really big was happening, but it was verx entertaining to me.
    Anyone who thinks that Brock is totally useless,..look a Croagunk. This thing alone is reason enough to keep him. His saving-antics were very cool to me.

Hikari is still depressed? WHAT can she do to overcome this ****? Girl,...seriously,...go and see a psychiatrist. Or is Hikari the cliché-japanese who kills herself after a loss?

I don´t see the problem with the animation. The facial expression alone were brilliant. Does a fat Eleboo really distract you THIS much from the rest of the animation? o.O

Speaking of Eleboo, its relationship with Pikachu was really interesting and I´m looking forward to see more.
    Same can be said about the Frogs.

And...I knew Shinji would act unimpressed by Ash´s victory in the gym.
    He will kick the water-wrestler´s *** in no time with his fat-***-Eleboo.
    With all the trading between Shinji and Reiji I can see a trade-evolution coming for Eleboo. Wait, an actual trade evolution in the anime? Meh, I´m wrong again...

Let´s celebrate the end of the Lucario-whoring!
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by 133tSneasel View Post
    I was wondering what was the attack the Toxicroak used, was it Vaccum Wave? I know he used Mud Shot or Mud Bomb, but what was the other attack it used against Team Twerp

it was cool to see a Shiny Pokemon.

This episode wasn't bad another filler I think.

Probably the point of the fat Electabuzz was to show there are lazy and fit POkemon, remember the Lazy Mr.Mime, Maybe Paul's brother Electabuzz is fat because he doesn't train it that much. Not because of the artist.

I love Jenny's appearance
    That attack Toxicroak used was Dark Pulse.

Quote Originally Posted by TeddiUrsa View Post
    I don´t see the problem with the animation. The facial expression alone were brilliant. Does a fat Eleboo really distract you THIS much from the rest of the animation? o.O
    Seriously, it's not like Iwane is without inconsistencies, either.

I'm hoping we get a break from Saturn the next time we see Ginga-dan. Since one of the pixie lakes is between Veilstone and Pastoria, that seems like the next ideal opportunity to feature them, methinks.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Who wants to bet Brock's Croagunk will evolve into a physical sweeper as opposed to Saturn's special sweeping (I think) Toxicroak?

yeah probably. croagunk has all physical attacks: poison jab, poison sting and brivk break, saturns toxicroak on the other hand used nothing but special attacks: dark pulse, sludge bomb

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Oh wow, so electabuzz IS as bad as I've heard, dear god there's a limit to how different you can draw something without making it look like a balloon. Otherwise toxicroak was great looking. Facial expressions were priceless.
    My Platinum FC is 1934-8386-5285
    My HeartGold FC is 0475-0093-3302

The only bad thing was the fat Electabuzz and it wasn't really that bad at all. I don't see the big deal.

That electabuzz merged with a snorlax i'm sure of it

Looks like Team Galactic is after the 3 water entities or something.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast