Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Enter Galactic! (537)

Oh god, I think I just single handedly turned this topic into endless complaints about eleboo's giant fat ***.

Now i'm wondering why they have 2 MAIN villians in DP(excluding team rocket), doesn't make sense imo. I really hope i don't see anything related to team galactic or hunter J in every few episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshimori7 View Post
    Now i'm wondering why they have 2 MAIN villians in DP(excluding team rocket), doesn't make sense imo. I really hope i don't see anything related to team galactic or hunter J in every few episodes.
    So you'd rather not see the game's villains and one of the more interesting and actually evil characters more often in the show?

A balance between Team Rocket, Galactic and J. would be perfect, ESPECIALLY more Team Galactic considering how important they are supposed to be.

Also, why the hell is Saturn female. There's no way that can be a male voice, even Harley sounded male-ish.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    yeah probably. croagunk has all physical attacks: poison jab, poison sting and brivk break, saturns toxicroak on the other hand used nothing but special attacks: dark pulse, sludge bomb
    Well it looked like they both knew headbutt so I could be wrong.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso View Post
    So you'd rather not see the game's villains and one of the more interesting and actually evil characters more often in the show?

A balance between Team Rocket, Galactic and J. would be perfect, ESPECIALLY more Team Galactic considering how important they are supposed to be.

Also, why the hell is Saturn female. There's no way that can be a male voice, even Harley sounded male-ish.
    cyrus likes his top minions to be either female or as effimanate as possible.

yay rank up.

Saturn is still a guy, they just gave him incredibly feminine eyes, a young face, and a woman by the name of Akemi Okamura voices him. To be honest, I don't think I'll ever get used to his Japanese voice (don't get me wrong, the voice itself is great, just not for him)...I just find it kind of strange that the directors or whoever aren't doing anything to make people understand that, yes, Saturn is, indeed, male.

Sorry if I sound a bit uptight. People have been confusing Saturn's gender since the game was released (or was the Sugimori art released first?) and it's gotten on my nerves a bit.

EDIT:
    Overall, I liked this episode quite a bit. The music was especially great - it really fit the mood, but there were a bit too many re-used animation scenes, and I felt that dampened the tension. I think there was too much build-up, so when the conclusion finally came it felt kind of rushed. There were a lot of moments I liked, especially the fact that a spectacularly attentive Galactic grunt lurked up and pointed out Team Rocket, who were concealing themselves behind bushes five inches tall, then when TR started their motto the grunt tensed up and snarled at them. Though I couldn't understand what was being said, I also really liked the ending scene in the chopper - Saturn not being visibly upset that they failed was a nice touch. It seemed like the male grunt asked Saturn if he was okay. I'm probably wrong, though - that's just what I got out of it.
    Last edited by Aaron_fan; 8th March 2008 at 2:01 AM. Reason: See EDIT

^ Does Saturn's dub voice sound feminine too? I missed "A Secret Sphere of Influence".

I, like many hope for a rivalry between Brock and Saturn in future episodes. And I don't want Croagunk to evolve. He's much cooler if he defeats Toxicroak as is.

And someone mentioned a Munchlax in this episode? When? Where?
    3DS Friend Code: 3265-6486-6600. We're all mates, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kataphrut View Post
    ^ Does Saturn's dub voice sound feminine too? I missed "A Secret Sphere of Influence".
    Saturn didn't speak in that episode.

As for Munchlax, if I remember correctly it was resting in the Pokemon Center. It was only a brief shot, though.

Yea, maybe once in awhile, but not every few episodes. I just don't like the idea of two MAIN villians in a season. But who knows, maybe team galactic will end up fighting Hunter J. I guess we'll have to see how it turns out.

looking back on eleboo I'm not sure it's fat is an animation mistake, when they first met reiji and piplup attacked eleboo it charged head first into it's belly, and just bounced off.
    it feels like they are trying to imply that eleboo is actually a tub of lard:/

Maybe they're trying to show it's superiority over pikachu mm...

Quote Originally Posted by yoshimori7 View Post
    Maybe they're trying to show it's superiority over pikachu mm...
    then shoudn't it look buff not like a fat middle aged man going through mid life crisis

also, someone needs to help me get a signature showing this sumo sized eleaboo, because right clicking on serebii pictures just dosen't work:/
    Last edited by Somorio; 8th March 2008 at 4:43 AM. Reason: help for eleboo picture

Well i think the episode was an average episode & the only thing i liked about it is the expressions of Croagunk & Toxicroak and the Volt Punched Tackle combo of Pikachu & Electabuzz.

Also can someone tell me what Reiji was talking to Paul about Ash & also what was Officer Jenny was talking when she introduced TG. Also when Saturn failed to get the meteorites what did he say. Also when that thing which Saturn got from Solaceon Ruins changed it shape did Saturn say it was a Key because i thought i heard key being said by him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Also can someone tell me what Reiji was talking to Paul about Ash
    Shinji calls Reiji on the video phone to get Eleboo to use at the Nomose City Gym (the Water-type gym). Reiji also tells him that he met Satoshi-tachi and that he got the Gym Badge, but Shinji replies that anyone could have won against the Tobari City Gym Leader.

Dogasu translated.

Quote Originally Posted by Durden View Post
    Shinji calls Reiji on the video phone to get Eleboo to use at the Nomose City Gym (the Water-type gym). Reiji also tells him that he met Satoshi-tachi and that he got the Gym Badge, but Shinji replies that anyone could have won against the Tobari City Gym Leader.

Dogasu translated.
    Thanks for the translation, Durden :3. It's sad to see how Paul can be mean to a gym leader.

THE END.

so...Paul's already in Pastoria? neat.

i bet he uses:

Electabuzz
    Torterra
    Weavile

I think Paul phoned to see how eleboo was doing and to catch up with Reiji (well how about that he cares).

I don't think he was calling to get the fat thunder just yet, I mean did he get to pastoria in three episodes? It's the longest road to a gym in the game(except the snow way)! I bet he called from the resort or some filler pokecenter along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by niedude View Post
    I think Paul phoned to see how eleboo was doing and to catch up with Reiji (well how about that he cares).

I don't think he was calling to get the fat thunder just yet, I mean did he get to pastoria in three episodes? It's the longest road to a gym in the game(except the snow way)! I bet he called from the resort or some filler pokecenter along the way.
    The road to Pastoria isn't really that long. And the second longest I think would be Eterna to Veilstone. And that took about 20 episodes, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

ok, so im just gonna guess that the writers decided to change toxicroak's default color to teal b/c they didnt want to give saturn a shiny? im only saying this b/c i thought that if a pokemon was shiny, then the pokedex picture would be the standard color, but toxicroak's wasn't the dark blue, so idk.
    Buizel=Super Special Awesome!, Hooray for Buizel the Sea Weasel!

So what was with the cube from the Ruins? what did it "transform" into? A Map?
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by deserthorse450 View Post
    ok, so im just gonna guess that the writers decided to change toxicroak's default color to teal b/c they didnt want to give saturn a shiny? im only saying this b/c i thought that if a pokemon was shiny, then the pokedex picture would be the standard color, but toxicroak's wasn't the dark blue, so idk.
    They only did it so Toxicroak could match Saturn's hair color.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Well i think the episode was an average episode & the only thing i liked about it is the expressions of Croagunk & Toxicroak and the Volt Punched Tackle combo of Pikachu & Electabuzz.

Also can someone tell me what Reiji was talking to Paul about Ash & also what was Officer Jenny was talking when she introduced TG. Also when Saturn failed to get the meteorites what did he say. Also when that thing which Saturn got from Solaceon Ruins changed it shape did Saturn say it was a Key because i thought i heard key being said by him.
    Trying my best! :P

-Officer Jenny said something like 'You think we do not know about your recent activities? Working secretly as an organization, Team Galactic'.

-In addition, during the conversation with Paul, Reiji said that Ash is an interesting trainer and that he has high hopes on him. Paul just kinda shrugs and says its not surprising that they met Reiji in Veilstone.

- Saturn said something about the key that started the legend of sinnoh, thats the Key of Spear. And that the Key of Spear is indeed related to the meteorites.

-His henchman apologized for failing to bring back less meteorites than they stated. Saturn says that its enough to craft some necklace and then next, they're after those 3 entities in the lake. Nothing special after that, just telling the headquarters that they're successful and have retreated.

Looks like we will get to see Croagunk fighting Toxicroak again when Takeshi told Croagunk it'll have to wait for the next time to continue the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by TeddiUrsa View Post
    OMG! A SHINY TOXICROAK!!!!

Hikari is still depressed? WHAT can she do to overcome this ****? Girl,...seriously,...go and see a psychiatrist. Or is Hikari the cliché-japanese who kills herself after a loss?
    she eventually will, beside, if she did that, Then I would love her.
    So!Anyway, so is the next contest in Pastoria so Hikari can get her damn 2nd ribbon?

Quote Originally Posted by Nando-Piplup View Post
    she eventually will, beside, if she did that, Then I would love her.
    So!Anyway, so is the next contest in Pastoria so Hikari can get her damn 2nd ribbon?
    I think they either invent a town with a contest between Pastoria or they put a contest in the resort.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Doom View Post
    The road to Pastoria isn't really that long. And the second longest I think would be Eterna to Veilstone. And that took about 20 episodes, right?
    Good, because there shouldn't be too many fillers.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast