Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Enter Galactic! (537)

Electabuzz has really put on the pounds in this episode.

All the characters have some shots so off-model it's frightening.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

This episode was much better than the last episode in my opinion. I liked the part where Dawn blushed after Ash thanked her for getting Maylene back in her fighting spirit, it was a nice moment. Ash, Dawn and Brock finally conforting Team Galactic was cool.
    It's awsome how Ash, Dawn, Brock, Reggie, Officer Jenny and Maylene tried stop Team Galactic from stealing the meteors. I enjoyed the rivalry between Toxicroak and Croagunk...it's kinda funny when they're staring down each other like that. Team Galactic had too many Goldbat, I'm glad Ash, Dawn, Maylene and the others took down those annoying Goldbat.

Saturn's voice sounded feminine in the japanese version of this episode, but thankfully the dub choose a good male VA to voice him...I think it's one of the few times when TPCI dub did something better than the original Japanese version.

Overall, this episode was enjoyable and action-packed, episodes like this are one of the reasons why the Sinnoh saga is so good. Team Galactic is definitely better than Rocket, Magma and Aqua.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 9th September 2013 at 5:00 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

I swooned when Saturn showed up at the meteorite site. I also really liked Paul's cameo when Reggie contacted him. Seeing Team Rocket interact with Saturn and the Team Galactic grunts was humorous and I liked Croagunk and Toxicroak's confrontation even though their faces were creepy as heck. I loved that Saturn was unfazed by Ash and friends.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789