Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 203

Thread: Enter Galactic! (537)

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1,506

    Default

    The animation is this episode was horrible. Whoever did it should be fired. Seriously >_>


    Btw, did anyone else laugh when after Saturn made the key, wobbuffet made a really highpitched "Naaaosu!" sound? lol
    Last edited by RageKaiser; 10th March 2008 at 6:16 AM.

    *~Openly Gay and Proud~*

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Gregguru~ View Post
    The animation is this episode was horrible. Whoever did it should be fired. Seriously >_>
    Are you sure you´ve seen the Team Galacitc episode? This isn´t the Hippodown-episode discussion thread.
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad (India)
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yoshimori7 View Post
    Trying my best! :P

    -Officer Jenny said something like 'You think we do not know about your recent activities? Working secretly as an organization, Team Galactic'.

    -In addition, during the conversation with Paul, Reiji said that Ash is an interesting trainer and that he has high hopes on him. Paul just kinda shrugs and says its not surprising that they met Reiji in Veilstone.

    - Saturn said something about the key that started the legend of sinnoh, thats the Key of Spear. And that the Key of Spear is indeed related to the meteorites.

    -His henchman apologized for failing to bring back less meteorites than they stated. Saturn says that its enough to craft some necklace and then next, they're after those 3 entities in the lake. Nothing special after that, just telling the headquarters that they're successful and have retreated.

    Looks like we will get to see Croagunk fighting Toxicroak again when Takeshi told Croagunk it'll have to wait for the next time to continue the battle.
    Thanks for that. So that key is infact the "Key of Spear". I think that is the item they are going to use to get to Spear Pillar. And it seems they wanted the meteorites to create the "Red Chain". But by the looks of everything what you said i think that the anime is going to follow parts of the DP games story. That means that we might get to see Dialga & Palkia in the anime too & hopefully Arceus which according to me would be the main target of Team Galactic in the anime.

    And also i think my prediction of Brock's Croagunk having a rematch with Saturn's Toxicroak is going to be true. I hope it is in Lake Valor since it is the place where we fight Saturn in the game.
    Similarly i think Dawn would be the one to fight Mars in Lake Verity. I pair Dawn with Mars because she is the one who appears in Lake Verity where Dawn saw Mesprit in the first episode of DP & also because Dawn & Mars have something in common that is there skirts. And Ash would be the one who faces Jupiter in Lake Acuity.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 10th March 2008 at 6:51 PM.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Thanks for that. So that key is infact the "Key of Spear". I think that is the item they are going to use to get to Spear Pillar. And it seems they wanted the meteorites to create the "Red Chain". But by the looks of everything what you said i think that the anime is going to follow parts of the DP games story. That means that we might get to see Dialga & Palkia in the anime too & hopefully Arceus which according to me would be the main target of Team Galactic in the anime.

    And also i think my prediction of Brock's Croagunk having a rematch with Saturn's Toxicroak is going to be true. I hope it is in Lake Valor since it is the place where we fight Saturn in the game.
    Similarly i think Dawn would be the one to fight Mars in Lake Verity. I pair Dawn with Mars because she is the one who appears in Lake Verity where Dawn saw Mesprit in the first episode of DP & also because Dawn & Mars have something in common that is there skirts. And Ash would be the one who faces Jupiter in Lake Acuity.
    Heh, maybe we'll the Ash, Dawn, and Brock split up early, then.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,775

    Default

    The first half of this episode was a little bland for me. I really didn’t feel any enjoyment watching it. As the episode progressed was that I started to like it.

    I’m maybe one of the few that thinks the animation was pretty good in this episode. I’m fan of Natsume because of the facial expressions and he sold me that with Jessie. She’s been whacky lately with her face. It’s kinda weird, maybe her face is more fun.:/

    I was expecting a big brawl between Croagunk and Toxicroak but it really didn’t happen so I guess for the next time. Still for the short it was I thought it was pretty cool. I really never cared if it was shiny or not, Toxicroak is still cool no matter what color it is.

    Lucario is gone! Lucario is gone! Oh wait….Riolu is coming next.-_____-

    Anyway, average episode, I was expecting a little more but still, enjoyable.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Heh, could you imagine if we had a Toxicroak vs Toxicroak.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,514

    Default

    ^^
    as long as the animation was decent, it would be Awesomeness!
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

    This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,494

    Default

    What was with the animatino in this one I just watched it on YouTube and I was WTF Electabuzz's body looks totally Fu*ked Up! Why can't we get some decent animators any more I mean yes there have been some good ones but my gosh lately several if not all have sucked fat hairy balls.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    885

    Default

    This episode seemed to pass by too quickly. I didn't like Saturn's voice. I didn't like Electabuzz's design. And I most certainly didn't like the direction Electabuzz and Pikachu's relationship is going. But seeing as I can't really do anything about any of that, I just have to see what happens.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bliksem View Post
    And I most certainly didn't like the direction Electabuzz and Pikachu's relationship is going.
    So in other words you don't like character development or progression? You'd rather Electabuzz be a mindless Pokemon like the other background Pokemon in the show that have no personality?

    I love it when people complain when the writers actually *do* things with characters, but all things considered, that post isn't too surprising.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    302

    Default

    It's possible he just wanted to see the whole rivalry thing continue between Eleboo and Pikachu, Cyber. That's a valid thing to want to see. I know you've said a number of times that it's more interesting to see a real rivalry rather than a pseudo-friendship based one.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimchartrainer07 View Post
    What was with the animatino in this one I just watched it on YouTube and I was WTF Electabuzz's body looks totally Fu*ked Up! Why can't we get some decent animators any more I mean yes there have been some good ones but my gosh lately several if not all have sucked fat hairy balls.
    Yeah, someone could mistake Electabuzz for a Snorlax! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,174

    Default

    I can't wait to see this EP. It looks good, especially since Saturn is in it. I am still wondering why she has a shiny Toxicroak...

    Oh well, as long as someone battles in these kind of EPs than I'm fine with it.

  14. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buraddo_Aipom View Post
    I can't wait to see this EP. It looks good, especially since Saturn is in it. I am still wondering why she has a shiny Toxicroak...
    It's not shiny, sadly. D:



    THE END.


  15. #90
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    ^^
    as long as the animation was decent, it would be Awesomeness!
    Yeah, it would be awesome.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    with Taylor Townsend in The OC
    Posts
    780

    Default

    I thought this episode was pretty nice-looking...I'm trying to work out what the use is of the key though?
    Toxicroak vs. Croagunk being a little longer would've been nice, but alas, it is not to be, until TG turns up again that is...
    Has anyone else worked out the 'Lovely Fashion' of the title? Is it just a reference to the fact that they all wear the same gear (and worryingly, the same wig...)?

    Do the Robot!

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In my own personal bubble
    Posts
    428

    Default

    "Lovely Fashion?" Makes me wonder what the dub title will be. As always, it will be 100% better.

    Meanwhile, I really hope that they'll expand on Croagunk and Toxicroak's rivalry. It should culiminate in a huge, two-part STARING CONTEST of epic proportions.
    3DS Friend Code: 3265-6486-6600. We're all mates, right?

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kataphrut View Post
    Meanwhile, I really hope that they'll expand on Croagunk and Toxicroak's rivalry. It should culiminate in a huge, two-part STARING CONTEST of epic proportions.
    LOL! I can see them doing that! I think Croagunk will win, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    7,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buraddo_Aipom View Post
    I can't wait to see this EP. It looks good, especially since Saturn is in it. I am still wondering why she has a shiny Toxicroak...

    Oh well, as long as someone battles in these kind of EPs than I'm fine with it.
    -_-, Saturn is a he, dammit. You must be thinking about Mars or Jupiter.

    ~C_L~


    "I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

    "But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

    - Cobaltios

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buraddo_Aipom View Post
    I can't wait to see this EP. It looks good, especially since Saturn is in it. I am still wondering why she has a shiny Toxicroak...

    Oh well, as long as someone battles in these kind of EPs than I'm fine with it.
    1. I can see why you would get Saturn's gender confused, but Saturn is a he.

    2. We've already proven Toxicroak isn't shiny.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Cerulean City, Kanto
    Posts
    4,605

    Default

    But Saturn's voice sounded soo feminine, c'mon! Sounded like the old VA for Sailor Galaxia in Sailor Moon Stars, but I still think he's male. Maybe like the VA for sailor uranus.

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Champion Jared 14 View Post
    But Saturn's voice sounded soo feminine, c'mon! Sounded like the old VA for Sailor Galaxia in Sailor Moon Stars, but I still think he's male. Maybe like the VA for sailor uranus.
    I'm not familiar with the Sailor Moon VA's.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Almost everywhere
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Champion Jared 14 View Post
    But Saturn's voice sounded soo feminine, c'mon!
    That's because Saturn's Japanese voice actor is a woman.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron_fan View Post
    That's because Saturn's Japanese voice actor is a woman.
    That's disturbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Posts
    2,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Doom View Post
    That's disturbing.
    Lots of male characters have female voice actors.

    It generally comes off well with Satoshi, though, but Saturn's voice just made me headdesk. Man...he was my favorite Galactic admin too, but the feminine voice just doesn't fit him at all, imo.

    I liked that the episode actually made reference to past events in other episodes. Also, the fact that the gym leaders don't just drop off the face of the earth after their badge is won, unlike in past seasons.

    The animation, though...oooouuuch... >< I noticed it long before Electabuzz came into the ep, frankly. Even just the part where Satoshi was sitting there in the Pokemon Center polishing his badge...everything just seemed off. Couldn't they have gotten a better team of animators to work on an ep like this?

    ~Chibi~


    Ever wondered what would happen if humans had the power to overthrow the Legendaries? To either use them for their own ends, or eliminate them altogether? One thing is for certain...the balance between human and Legendary is unstable.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    8/30/12: CHAPTER 7: “Into the Fire” POSTED!!!
    Chapter 8 progress: 9/12 pages


Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •