Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Enter Galactic! (537)

[QUOTE=Kenpachi;8495835]I loved this episode, the beginning with the power out, felt like the start of a movie. Liked how everyone important mobilized to fight togther.

I totally agree, how it felt like a movie, overall I thought it was a great episode!

That music at the end of the episode...when was the last time it was heard? I love that piece. I always thought it was 4Kids though.

I wonder how much the commanders known in the anime.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Meh, they replaced Satoshi's theme so they ruined the awesome scene at the end (luckily this ep is subbed ^^).

The music volume was medium, it wasnt as low as it uses to be but its still too low.

Good episode nonetheless, esp. the Croagunk and evo fight.

This episode shows what a real Pokemon villain should be like. That is why I think it's time for Team Rocket to blast off for the final time, while letting Hunter J and Team Galactic be the main protagonists.

Also, does anyone find it strange that Jenny didn't have a pokemon with her? You'd think she'd have a Growlithe or something.
    A proud member of:SPPf Christian Alliance

When I asked Jesus how much he loved me, he said "This much."
    Then he stretched out his arms...and died for me.

Click so they hatch and grow:

i really liked this episode, i also like the part when dawn blushes when ash thanks her about the gym battles. the toxicroak was awesome, i never thought it would be so big. Also im getting tired lately of team rocket blasting off even thou they haven;t done anything wrong yet.
    if it isn't agains the rules i could post a link to the episode ?

Quote Originally Posted by Xtra View Post
    This episode shows what a real Pokemon villain should be like. That is why I think it's time for Team Rocket to blast off for the final time, while letting Hunter J and Team Galactic be the main protagonists.

Also, does anyone find it strange that Jenny didn't have a pokemon with her? You'd think she'd have a Growlithe or something.
    Yeah, I thought it was weird. I was hoping for an Arcanine.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

croagunk grabbed brock at a very wrong place
    http://i37.*******.com/vgqssn.jpg

|LJ| dA|

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji_Charizard View Post
    croagunk grabbed brock at a very wrong place
    http://i37.*******.com/vgqssn.jpg
    Or he was simply Poison Jabbing Brock in the rear like he always does and that's just a camera angle from the front, as all of us over the age of 10 were able to determine for ourselves.

:|

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Default Enter Galactic!

O-O Saturn....He was awesome. I love how Croagunk is all like "Fooey..." when toxicroak left. FINALLY Ash knows of team Galactic's existence.
    I LIKE EVIL PEOPLE

Default Enter Galactic!

O-O Saturn....He was awesome. I love how Croagunk is all like "Fooey..." when toxicroak left. FINALLY Ash knows of team Galactic's existence.

No doubt this episode is a 10/10
    I LIKE EVIL PEOPLE

This episode ends the best gym leader arc the series ever had(IMO)
    10/10

PUSA obviously doesn't have as big of an issue with death references and suggestive themes as 4kids did. In this episode Saturn told his Toxicroak to destroy Croagunk. Also in the 10th movie Baron Alberto said they must destroy Darkrai a few times and terms like "diety" "demon" and "prayer" where used. I don't think 4kids ever did that

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

That was a pretty good episode. It was cool how Maylene and Reggie joined the fight too. Even Team Rocket was fighting against Saturn and his cronies! I just hope they make Mars and Jupiter cool like that as well.

I can't stand Saturn's hear.. it's so... ugh.
    Blurrz, the Blastoise Fan, Edmonton Oilers Supporter, and Halo Addict

As the announcer correctly said at the end of this episode:
    "Finally, Team Galactic has emerged from the shadows"

An impressive and great "first" introduction of Team Galactic which, frankly, makes all previous teams look harmless. If the term "evil" fits somebody, then it undoubtedly fits Team Galactic
    First of all it was just awesome to have all important characters of the last episodes together once again:
    Reggie is a nice guy who, and we all witnessedhis skills as a trainer, can also battle hard when forced to.
    Maylene and her brilliant Lucario embody the strength of a gym leader and the unity of men and Pokemon
    And not to mention Ash and friends who were as great as always.

The next subject I wanna reflect on is Toxicroak: This "poison-frog" was kinda terrifying, if you ask me. The scary expression on Toxicroak´s face while it was staring at Croagunk can surely give you the creeps. Not to forget its appearance in the dark and its glowing eyes. So far there have been several scenes with glowing eyes and the rest of the Pokemon being hidden in the dark and every time I love to watch them. After a few months the element which I´ll remember best will definitely be this aforementioned expression.
    Well, think positively, Toxicroak! If Saturn releases you some day, you will immediately find a new job: as the main attraction in a ghost train! ^^

To come to an end:
    A flawless episode with an excellent Thunder/ Volttackle combination from Electabuzz and Pikachu! A powerful and impressive attack as well as a worthy end of an great, epic episode!

Result:
    8 out of 10 points
    Last edited by ash_forever; 12th August 2008 at 9:19 PM.
    ASH FOR THE WIN!
    Pokémon veteran since 1999

Words of wisdom from Serebii Chat:
    [01:37] <Brainless> I hate the WORLD.
    [01:37] <Trainer_Trixie> trade your soul on wifi

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    This episode ends the best gym leader arc the series ever had(IMO)
    10/10

PUSA obviously doesn't have as big of an issue with death references and suggestive themes as 4kids did. In this episode Saturn told his Toxicroak to destroy Croagunk. Also in the 10th movie Baron Alberto said they must destroy Darkrai a few times and terms like "diety" "demon" and "prayer" where used. I don't think 4kids ever did that
    In the Celebi movie young Prof. Oak acknowledged that Celebi was dying in one scene.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Yes, but it can't die - we all know that now....

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2qnqtyf.jpg[/IMG]
    Looks like I might be here to stay...

PASBL Trainer Level: 4 | 26-12-8 | 77 KO's | 199 TP | 0 SP
    PASBL Referee (C+)
    | Squad | League Table |

[.:Badges:.]
    Reffing Badge
    Onslaught Badge

Great episode, Toxicroak vs. Crogunk was wonderful and Team Rockets comments were funny. I can't wait for the next TG episode.

Totally - TG is far better than Magma or Aqua could have ever been! So, yeah brgin on the next TG ep!!

PASBL Referee (C+)
    | Squad | League Table |

Reffing Badge
    Onslaught Badge

Totally - TG is far better than Magma or Aqua could have ever been! So, yeah brgin on the next TG ep!!

PASBL Referee (C+)
    | Squad | League Table |

Reffing Badge
    Onslaught Badge

i liked this episode ^_^. TG were very intresting and it was good to see Paul again. i thought he sounded like a salesman though lol. Yay for reggie as well
    Nice to see pikachu and electrabuzz sorting out their differences as well

well, it had to happen sometime.....

PASBL Referee (C+)
    | Squad | League Table |

Reffing Badge
    Onslaught Badge

well, it had to happen sometime.....

PASBL Referee (C+)
    | Squad | League Table |

Reffing Badge
    Onslaught Badge

What the heck was up with Electabuzz. It looked like a freakin' ball!

Hmm, i suppose that one of its personal favourite moves i guess?

PASBL Referee (C+)
    | Squad | League Table |

Reffing Badge
    Onslaught Badge

I think this was one of my favorite episodes this season. I personally enjoyed the tidbits with Toxicroak and Croagunk. I can't help but feel that they'll have a showdown sometime, and this'll all be resolved.

I'm still not used to Saturn's voice. However, one thing I found to be weird about the epiode is that Veilstone Base is supposedlytheir main base, yet they evacuated it at the end of the episode, or at least that's what Saturn was getting at.

When the Golbat were brought out, it annoyed me how they kept flying in the same pattern, but there's nothing we can do about them using the same animation. It's what they have to do, since they aren't going to make new flight patterns for a scene 3 minutes after they appear.

All in all, it was enjoyable. It wasn't completely what I thought it'd be, but TG is certainly more devious than Rocket, Magma, and Aqua. It'll be interesting to see how the key is used later on.
    Wish that I could be on more, but life happens. If you need anything, lemme know.

(I'm an English major. I know how to read and write. If you need someone to proofread any fanfiction, I'm your guy.)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast