Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Enter Galactic! (537)

The guy had weird hair ._. But it was a fairly entertaining episode. Croagunk vs Evolution is kinda cool. Eh.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Great Episode.. action packed and kept me on the edge of my seat. Onwards to Pastoria city!

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

So, Team Galactic enters the consciousness of Ash, Dawn, and Brock for the first time, and after failing to steal those Veilstone City meteorites, Saturn and the Galactic Grunts zoom away on their separate helicopters into the night, evading that last Thunderbolt from Ash's Pikachu and that last Aura Sphere from Maylene's Lucario. Saturn may have been aptly emotionless during the episode, from his description of Team Galactic's activities at Veilstone Base to his statement regarding the meteorites' "necessary forms to build the new world" to his order for Toxicroak to "destroy" Brock's Croagunk. I will be intrigued to see what else Team Galactic plans to do regarding the Sinnoh Space-Time Legend, but for now, I will say that this was an excellent "introductory" episode for Sinnoh's main villainous team.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Very nice. A rather good episode, filled with Team Rocket's quips about the strange hairstyles that Team Galactic appears to have. Liked the Toxicroak vs. Croagunk battle, the Toxicroak is fairly strong. There seemed to be a largenumber of Golbats, which was interesting.

I finally caught this episode with U.S marathon and all.

I really liked. It's a good way to get Team Gakactic started, and it had pleny of action.
    Thank goodness, Saturn has a male voice! Seriously, his Japanese voice is way too feminine.

I'm shocked that Dawn's never seen a Golbat before. >_>
    Last edited by ShinyVaati; 16th February 2009 at 5:22 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3609-1148-9481

RIP Original Y save file. Never using PokeBank again.

I think I saw this episode once!
    Dawn didn't know what a golbat was lol one of the good episodes I must say.
    Help Staryu, will you?

I have claimed Houndoom.
    When you start something, finish it.

Saturn's voice is sexy. *_*
    Aha, I'm so glad I was finally able to catch this episode as well. My love for the Galactics is like extreme now.

Too bad this one only had Saturn in it. I really wanted to see Mars in an episode. o:

But I enjoyed this episode a lot. I love how the twerps accuse Team Rocket of being 'friends' with all those bad, but-more-awesome-than-them teams, haha. And Croagunk and Toxicroak were hilarious. And I never realized how creepy and ugly Toxicroak really looks till I saw it in this episode. xD Damn that thing is hideous!

But GO GALACTIC. <3 8)
    I'm glad I caught this marathon now.

I watched this episode for the 6th time today, and I must admit I still feel the excitement when Pikachu Thunderbolts all those Golbat.

Thanks to Tekirai for the greatest banner ever!

PM me with any help you need regarding #SPP-WiFi or with getting your signature checked

[14:32] <metallica> i acted like a foolish

*** katya (CHEAT@NOW.YOU.CAN.SEE.A.NICE.ICE.KEY.WHICH.YOU.CA N.HAVE.FOR.FREE) has quit IRC (Quit: (3:56:28 pm) <rittre_gilr> oh mah gah!!!! guess what i juss foun out!!!!! |B selebii-fatrazychan dada mallied a MURE!!!! an ugry mure can you berieve dat??? so dats why he got holse teef!!!! CHING CHING CONG BALONG)

Ugh, I'm sick of Golbat, I'm glad they all went down at the same time.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I saw it now. I expected for more battles like: Ash vs Saturn, Reggie vs Saturn, or even Ash vs Galactic Grunts.
    But in the end what we got is Pikachu and Electubazz vs a Golbat that like a wild Golbat.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I thought it was quite epic. I LOVED the pikachu thing XD!

Gawd team galactic rocks. I mean really, the only time TR's ever done something that big was in a movie.

I thought this ep was quite 'gripping' I mean I was afraid to Blink because I was scared I would miss it. 5 stars XD
    Last edited by Nightning; 28th May 2009 at 10:15 AM.
    Fay D. Flourite. All kinds of epic.

image credit

my twin is xXContestShipperXx
    my Evil twin is riolulu
    my pair is Tadashi
    my wife is Mewluvr200
    my husband is Drybones446

Love this episode, and nice to see Team Galactic in the Anime...love it
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Epic episode and interesting cliffhanger of sorts. Toxicroak and croagunks expressions were a little...creepy.
    7.8/10.

It was nice that Ash and Co. got to meet Team Galactic. Too bad they got the Meteorites.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs:

Anime List

i just like how pikachu and electabuzz became buddies
    if only ash and paul can be like that(even though ash tries)
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post
    Whoa...I was surprised...but when they showed the Galactic Grunts, a familliar character was in the background...

Hunter...J?
    wow i can't believe i fell for it. i knew she wasn't in that episode.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

This espiode was ok.I guess TG grunts only have golbats.
    hunting Everybody a Serebii forum Shiny Hunt at Celestial Tower and other routes which will be taking place on Friday 22nd of April 2011 until Sunday 24th of April 2011, this will be your chance to RE a shiny Pokemon along with everybody else here.

Copy this in your sig and spread the word! Started By Haunter227

Quote Originally Posted by pokezack101 View Post
    This espiode was ok.I guess TG grunts only have golbats.
    Nah, they all just have an unlimited supply of those bats. The commanders each have one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kit Kat View Post
    Nah, they all just have an unlimited supply of those bats. The commanders each have one as well.
    Really now?

I loved the dub title, as odd as it may sound. The Japanese title was also boss.

I liked this. Maylene, Jenny, Reggie, they all showed up to help.

Loved the rivalry between Croagunk and Toxicroak too. It was interesting. 6/10

Very nice episode. I liked Pikachu and Electabuzz's Teamwork and I also like the little rivalry between Croagunk and Toxicroak, their battles are really good.

Good episode, it was nice to see they didn't forget Maylene and Reggie would still be in the area (They did the same back in Johto in Morty's town *Forgot how to spell the town* and when the bells were stolen he appeared again).

Piplup's reaction to Dawn saying "Don't worry, I got an new move/plan or whatever coming" and Piplup is like "We are?"

Croagunk and Toxicroak, interesting another evolution stand off (Like Pikachu/Raichu, Meowth/Persian, Poliwhirl/Poliwrath, Piplup/Empolen).
    I wonder what Paul's reaction was to the screen suddenly going static, he probably got annoyed that he had to wait for Electabuzz as well.
    Interesting to see Pikachu and Electabuzz teaming up to defeat Galatic's Pokemon too. Toxicroak looked like it was in pain when facing Croagunk lol. Interesting Dark Pulse (Good to know that's what Spiritomb had used in an earlier episode),
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    Good episode, it was nice to see they didn't forget Maylene and Reggie would still be in the area (They did the same back in Johto in Morty's town *Forgot how to spell the town* and when the bells were stolen he appeared again).
    Ecruteak City.

So AshnCo. finally meet Team Galactic.
    It was cool to see Maylene and Lucario one last time!
    Overall, an alright episode. No the best episode, but not the most horrible episode.
    6.5/10
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Team Galactic appeared rather late in the sinnoh seasons

I liked th episode
    Hello!

xD

This episode was ok... It was cool to see Team Galactic again. It was great to see Toxicroak for the 1st time. You could tell Croagunk was becoming very jealous of it. Too bad the Croagunk vs Toxicroak battle wasn't finished. It was cool to see Air Cutter and Dark Pulse for the 1st time. Croagunk and Toxicroak are definitely my favorite Poison-Type Pokemon.

40/100

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast