Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: R/B/Y Recent happenings thread

I started playing Yellow a couple of days ago, and I'm almost done now.
    I'v beaten Blaine and all the other leaders, and got the Masterball, but the last gym is still locked in Viridian.
    What have I missed? Hm. =/
    ~¤~Ikhana's Pokemon Collection!~¤~
    (UPDATED 01.01.13)

Pearl FC: 3050 5561 7556
    Black FC: 3912 1503 8231
    ~Words create lies. Pain can be trusted.~

My current Pokemon Yellow file
    Time 49:24
    Pokedex 98
    Badges 8

The only pokemon I trained was Pikachu, he's currently level 83. I still cannot defeat Gary, his Sandslash just kills/severly weakens me, and not to mention Alakazam and that huge Special.

I'm currently going through the Pokedex to get all 151, and working on the Mew Glitch on my other Yellow.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Well on Yellow i'm at cerelean city so far i've got Bulbasaur,defeated the nugget bridge challenge and got Charmander and i'm leveling up my party before i fight misty , i've been traning up Pikachu 10 levels in each city(10-viridian 20-pewter etcetera ) and my other pokemon at least 9 levels below him

I played Red this morning right where I left off; battling for cash so I could buy enough Ultra Balls to capture that pesky Mewtwo in the cave near Cerulean. I battled the Elite Four twice just to obtain the neccessary amount of cash to overstock with 80+ Ultra Balls. I also took advantage of the situation to level up three specific Pokemon on my team; Jolteon, Charizard, and Lapras. I then flew to Cerulean and made the journey to the Unknown Dungeon and had to navigate through it. Ran into a strong Chansey and a Raichu I've been meaning to catch. Caught both but used up 12 Ultra Balls so I was kind of annoyed. Surfed to Mewtwo's spot and battled it. Charizard was able to weaken it to close to fainting and after about 20 minutes, I managed to snag Mewtwo and send it to the PC. That left me with 40 or so Ultra Balls remaining so I stayed in the cave to catch more Pokemon then saved.

Current team:
    Charizard level 89
    Fearow level 67
    Jolteon level 83
    Lapras level 70
    Porygon level 73
    Chansey level 58

Yay I have all 151 pokemon in my pokedex in red, blue and yellow version now i'm going to build up some teams for stadium 1 R2 and teach my pikachu surf. Is it possible to duplicate items in yellow?
    Friend code: 2148 9029 9595

I caught quite a few Pokemon in the Cerulean Cave/Dungeon after I caught Mewtwo. Next I decided to train it so I went to the Elite Four and battled them again. This worked out great since I can collect more money and level up my team at the same time. I had trouble with Agatha's Ghost and Poison types at first until I switched to Mewtwo and had it blast them apart with Psychic. Then Lance's Dragon Pokemon gave my Charizard some trouble so I had to use Lapras and Blizzard to get out of that mess. Beat my rival and restated as usual in my house. Mewtwo gained 3 levels to get to level 73. Decided to head out to the Victory Road cavern to train so more. Funny thing was there were two trainers I hadn't fought in there yet so it helped gain some experience quicker than fighting wild Pokemon. At the end of the day, got some Pokemon leveled up and some cash to boot. Saved.

Current team:
    Charizard level 91
    Fearow level 67
    Jolteon level 84
    Lapras level 72
    Porygon level 75
    Mewtwo level 76

i've beat misty she stood no chance against a lv 30 Pikachu and i leveled up charmelion(he evolved) to 20. I'm going to start travelling to the vermillion next time i play

Found my old Yellow

Choose the name Ash and my rival as Gary. Got my Pikachu and called it Sparky. Accidentally lost to a Crit Tackle from Eevee. Got pokedex. Caught a NidoranF and called her Queeni.

After training them to level 8 beat Gary easily. Currently in the Viridian Forest. Training them up until Queeni learns Double Kick and then going to beat Gym leader one.

EDIT 1: Easily beat the gym leader and trainers, beat the trainers to Mt.Moon and then reached Mt.Moon. Queeni has evolved and i'm slowly making my way though Mt.Moon training my pokemon to L18.
    Last edited by Dragon trainer; 8th August 2010 at 9:32 PM.
    Internet now on 3DS Please PM me for outstanding trades with ****TRADE OUTSTANDING**** IN SUBJECT LINE so I dont miss it Thank you!!

Currently:

Playing
    X

Writing
    Unnova fiction

- re-editing proglogue
    - planning main story line

Friend code 3ds 0404-6504-6432

Well after having done some serious training on Victory Road, I decided to continue but to go over to the areas with weaker Pokemon like the Seafoam Islands. I also wanted to catch some Pokemon I had missed so I flew to Cinnabar and surfed to Seafoam. Had some trouble getting there because of Tentacool but I got there and caught a Golduck and I wanted and started looking for Horsea when I found some items I had ignored so I picked those up. I had already caught Articuno days before so I just went along battling and catching Pokemon until I got bored and went to the Power Plant to train. Caught a Pikachu to evolve into a Raichu and found a ThunderStone right away. Fearow got leveled up but it took some tries since it fainted against an Electabuzz. Saved while I made it outside and I evolved Pikachu before I turned off the game.

Current team:
    Charizard level 91
    Fearow level 69
    Jolteon level 84
    Lapras level 73
    Porygon level 75
    Pikachu level 25

Got Bulbasaur when I reached Cerculean City and nicknamed Bulby. Trained Bulby up and got Charmander called Blaze. Trained them up and evolved them.

Beat the trainers easily. Beat Misty first time with Bulby.

Went to vermillion and beat the ship trainers easily. Taught Bulby Cut and after catching a Digglett called Diggy beat Lt.Surge with Dig.

Got Squirtle and called it Tsumnai. Trained up until learning Water gun and started training up in Digglet's cave until he levels up with the rest of the group. Got Flash and taught it Sparky.

Currently training my group until L25 and then here comes rock tunnel.
    Internet now on 3DS Please PM me for outstanding trades with ****TRADE OUTSTANDING**** IN SUBJECT LINE so I dont miss it Thank you!!

Currently:

Playing
    X

Writing
    Unnova fiction

- re-editing proglogue

I haven't had alot of time to myself the past couple of weeks but i made quite a bit of progress the past two days

I started traveling to Bills house(i completely forgot about him i thought i was going to Vermillion) battling every trainer i came across i got to the sea cottage and changed Bill back into a human, then i went back to Cerulean i proceeded to wander around aimlessly with no idea where to go, i went back to Bills place thinking i might have missed another route, with no such luck i went back to Cerulean AGAIN before i finally noticed that the Officer Jenny had stopped blocking the door to the burgled house i battled the Rocket and got the dig tm(in retropect i really should have used that instead of selling it stupid diglets)

I traveled through routes 5 and 6 defeating the trainers along the way, i finally got to Vermillion got the Old rod and decided to train a little before boarding the S. S. Anne.

I discovered Diglett's Cave and decided to train there after every defeated Diglett gave over 250 exp points.
    I stopped bothering when their dig move kept knocking out Nidorino,Nidirina and Pikachu(none of my pokemon had fainted before we encountered the digletts) we started training on Route 11 instead.

Although it was slower leveling up than in the cave everyone eventualy got to good lvs

Next time i play i'm going all the way back to mt.moon to get the second moon stone(i only got the first one) so i can evolve Nidorino and Nidorina.

Also here's my current team Pikachu(lv35)pidgeot(lv25)Ivysaur(lv25)Charmelion( lv25)Nidorino(lv25)Nidorina(lv25)

Got my pokemon to L25 and easily made it though Rock Tunnel.

Did the Mew Glitch and nicknamed it Specie. Currently training up to L30. Specie is quickly catching up and is at L20 already, been caught at L7. Mega Punch is amazing. I'd forgotten how good it was.

Everyone else is at about L28.

Currently defeating the trainers after Lavender Town and then going to beat the rival in Lavender Town.

Currently:

Playing
    X

Writing
    Unnova fiction

- re-editing proglogue

Decided that I might as well catch some other Pokemon I was missing so in order to fill my PokeDex, I made my way to Fuschia City and it's Safari Zone facility. I have always hated the Safari Zone but I'm missing Pinsir, Tauros, Kangaskhan, and Chansey so I need them all for the PokeDex even tough finding them is super hard. I went in and I checked my PokeDex and realized I needed a Dratini as well since my other one evolved and I like to have every Pokemon in the games. So I went looking for Dratini first and 5 minutes after fishing I found two. One ran away but the other stayed in the Safari Ball and I was pleased. I ran into Venonat and Rhyhorn along the way to the area where Chansey is and after about 10 minutes I didn't find anything and my time ran out. I left the place with only Pokemon Pokemon and I was extremely upset :[

Current team, PokeDex 116/151:
    Charizard level 91
    Fearow level 69
    Jolteon level 84
    Lapras level 73
    Porygon level 75
    Pikachu level 25

I found my old GBA and decided to restart Blue Version (my Yellow has Surfing Pikachu so I'm hesitant to restart that one) and play the way I used to in my younger days (catching every pokemon in a given area and leveling them all up before moving on to a new town). I beat Brock with a combination of Bulbasaur's leech seed and Butterfree's confusion. All Onix did was bide, so I brought out Rattata and used tail whip while leech seed sapped away at its HP. lol. I just used Ivysaur and Pikachu to beat Misty and then after beating Gary I tested out the Mew glitch and caught it on my first try! Now I'm off to train all my pokemon to Lv 20 before I beat Lt. Surge.

I figure that I rush through the games so much these days that I'd really take my time and get back to my old-school routes. At least until the 5th gen comes out to distract me like all the new games do. lol

Beat my rival in Lavender town
    Went to Celadon and got the Silph Scope, easy taking out the Rockets.
    Got the Tower and saved my Fugii and got Poke flute. Then caught a Snorlax
    Defeated the Rockets and the rival.
    Went and trained pokemon to L36 and my three kanto starters evolved into final form.

Beat the Rocket leader and got my masterball.

Now i'm going to with my Charizard take over the gym and beat it. Afterwards i'm going to train up further to Level 40 and beat the fighting dojo.

I wont go for Sabrina's Badge just yet as she has 3 L50's and i wont get anywhere in the gym atm.

Currently:

Playing
    X

Writing
    Unnova fiction

- re-editing proglogue

I decided not to pursue the Safari Zone game any long and left to play around Kanto just for fun. I had forgotten all the cool things in the game like the music so I played around, battling random Pokemon for experience. I missed battling though so after 30 minutes of sight seeing, I went to the Unknown Dungeon to train some more. Super high-leveled Pokemon like a level 58 Raichu and level 62 Chansey were everywhere so battling was really awesome, I just got the most experience I've gotten in the longest time. Lapras leveled up and so did Charizard which was quite the sight to behold. After 45 minutes of that, I desposited Pikachu and replaced it with a Rhydon I've been saving for the Elite Four challenge I'm planning to make. I'll train it later on as I've grown tired of Red for a few days. Saved.

Current team, PokeDex 116/151:
    Charizard level 92
    Fearow level 69
    Jolteon level 84
    Lapras level 75
    Porygon level 75
    Rhydon level 45

I received my Blue version in the mail the other day and started a new file. I went from Viridian City to Cerulean City after a couple of hourse of cat catching pokemon and leveling up. Did the Mew glitch and defeated my rival. Right now i'm ready to fight Misty. Here's my team

Wartortle Lv. 20
    Butterfree Lv. 20
    Nidorina Lv. 19

I will level up a bit more to be ready for the tomboyish mermaid.

Now this is interesting... I started a new game in Red, and chose Bulbasaur as my starter. For some really weird reason it gains boosted experience. Hmm... o.O
    A loyal servant of Albert Wesker, and the master of sandviches.
    No, not Jill sandviches. Sorry.

My scroll in Dragon Cave. Go and click my babies, will ya?

I have officially claimed Yanma.
    GYHAHAHAHAHAHA! Bryan Fury is MINE!

Default Zach's Pokémon Blue Version Journey Part 1

My friend gave my Pokémon Blue Version, for me to do whatever with. I started a new game in it and named myself Zach (my actual name) and my rival Matt (my brother's name). I started with a Bulbasaur named Bulba-SORE (exactly like that). I beat Matt's Charmander at the beginning of the game and did some stuff and eventually caught a LV 5 Pidgey. I named the Pidgey BraveBirdo. I like to have my Flying Type Pokémon have Brave in it and my Pidgeot from Leaf Green was Brave Bird. I beat Matt again on the way to the Pokémon League and I am now at Pewter City. I'll take on the gym when Bulba-SORE and BraveBirdo are at LV 13. They need only one more level.

My Pokémon Team:
    Bulba-SORE/Bulbasaur LV 12
    Tackle
    Growl
    Leech Seed
    ???

BraveBirdo/Pidgey LV 12
    Gust
    Sand Attack
    Quick Attack
    ???

I plan to have my team be Venusaur, Pidgeot, Jolteon, Dewgong, Ninetails & Muk. Opinions?

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Let's see I just made it to Celadon with my team and defeated Erika because I want my Electabuzz from Red version to obey me. Now I'm heading to the Rocket Base in Celadon City. It's been great playing Blue version for the first time. I know it's not different from Red version besides exclusives but I never played Blue version as a child only Red and Yellow so it's been fun.

Team

Persian Lv.29
    Wartortle Lv. 31
    Butterfree Lv. 30
    Electabuzz Lv. 33

I went back to the Safari Zone this morning. I had left before because I couldn't find any Tauros or Kangaskhan around but I decided to suck it up and search, I entered the building and got the 30 Safari Balls and made my way through the deepest areas of the Safari Zone. I found a Pinsir but I had already traded for one so I ignored it. I caught some random Pokemon like Rhyhorn and Dodou just because. After 20 minutes of twirling around in the grass, I found a Tauros! It was pretty amazing, it was such a rush. I tossed two Safari Balls at it, then it fled. I was pretty mad. I search again then I found another one and I caught this one by a stroke of sheer luck! I left and placed it in my party and went to train it quickly at Victory road. Fought Onix and Marowak there and eventually Tauros leveled up a bit. I'm placing it in the Day Care for now though, I want it to be stronger without training it myself lol. Saved.

Current team, PokeDex 119/151:
    Charizard level 92
    Fearow level 70
    Jolteon level 84
    Lapras level 75
    Porygon level 75
    Rhydon level 47

Default Zach's Pokémon Blue Journey Part 2

Here is how Zach VS Brock went:

Zach VS Brock
    BraveBirdo VS Geodude (BraveBirdo is recalled)
    Bulba-SORE VS Geodude (Bulba-SORE wins and is recalled)
    BraveBirdo VS Onix (BraveBirdo is recalled)
    Bulba-SORE VS Onix (Bulba-SORE wins)

After that, I got them both to LV 16 and made my way to Mt. Moon. Bulba-SORE obviously evolved. Then, I got them to LV 18 and BraveBirdo evolved. Now I am going to enter Mt. Moon.

My Pokémon Team:
    Bulba-SORE/Ivysaur LV 18
    Tackle
    Growl
    Leech Seed
    Vine Whip

BraveBird/Pidgeotto LV 18
    Gust
    Sand Attack
    Quick Attack
    ????

Badges: 1/8

Next Time on Part 3: Mt. Moon & Cerulean City

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

I made it to Fuchsia City and went to the safari zone a couple of times. Caught a Pinisir in the Safari Zone for the first time with one safari ball. After I caught an Exeggcute in the SF I leveled it up a bit with some of the trainers east of Fuchsia City along with my other team members. Now i'm ready to fight Koga. Here's my current team:

Persian Lv. 36
    Blastoise Lv. 37
    Exeggcute Lv. 34
    Electabuzz Lv .36
    Aerodactyl Lv. 37

In an attempt to finish the Pokedex in Yellow for once, I've started hunting for SF pokemon. I caught Tauros, Rhyhorn, and Kangaskhan, but still hunting Pinsir. My Pokedex sits at 101/151.

Afterwards, I plan to evolve a lot of low level pokemon to get more pages.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

I decided to take on the infamous Kanto Pokemon League challenge again and battle the Elite Four for the 19th time so far. I needed the money badly so that I could buy supplies. I had trouble with Lorelei at first though, since her Slowbro and Cloyster managed to somehow damage by Charizard and I ended up having to switch out to a stronger Pokemon like Jolteon who then won using Thunder. Bruno was the same story almost. I didn't want to use my Fearow but I had no choice and it did gain some experience so I was happy. Lapras took care of his Onix. Agatha and Lance were dealt with that's to Jolteon and Lapras working together as a team. When I fought the Champion, I had to keep switching between Porygon for experiences purposes and then I had to counter his Blastoise with Jolteon so things got messy as I took on hit after hit for experience. In the end, it was the toughest challenge yet, but I level up a few levels this time around so all in all, a good workout. Saved.

Current team, PokeDex 119/151:
    Charizard level 93
    Fearow level 71
    Jolteon level 86
    Lapras level 79
    Porygon level 77

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast