Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: R/B/Y Recent happenings thread

I kept battling trainers as I headed out to Route 25 and the Cerulean Cape area. It did wonders for my team since my Pokemon leveled up nicely, but it was tedious since I was in a hurry to arrive at Bill's cottage. Once I finally got inside his house, I had to help him with one of his experiments. I was able to obtain the S.S. Ticket for the S.S. Anne ship that was docked in Vermilion City. I took a shortcut to Cerulean City and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I then headed south to Route 5 and I went through the Underground Path until I arrived at Route 6, which was just north of Vermilion City. I battled a couple more trainers and some wild Pokemon for some extra bit of training and then I arrived in Vermilion City, "The Port of Exquisite Sunsets." I visited the Poke Mart to buy some items and I also swapped Pokemon at the PC. I saved before going to the S.S. Anne.

Before going to the Fuchsia City Gym, I did quite a bit of training. I defeated every trainer on all the routes leading to Fuchsia, which took quite a long time. By the time I finished, my entire team was level 37 and I decided to go do the Gym. I defeated the Gym trainers mostly using Mew and then challenged Koga. After fainting his first Pokemon, Mew leveled up to 40 and learned Psychic...which made the rest of the battle a piece of cake. I won and earned my fifth badge.

I then decided to fly back to Pallet Town and surf down to Cinnabar Island. Once there, I went into the Pokemon Mansion and did some exploring there. I made my way through the entire place and found the key for the Cinnabar Gym. However, I plan on doing Saffron first.

I showed the S.S. Ticket to the guy at the docks, and I went on board the S.S. Anne. I headed toward the cabins where the trainers were and I battled against some of them. After talking to everyone, I headed to the kitchens and I talked to the guys in there. I went to the deck of the ship and I battled two Sailors there. I went back in and I headed down to the lower level where the other Sailors were housed. I battled my way around there and I headed over to the captain's room afterward. I encountered my rival before reaching my destination though, so I battled against him. I used my Pikachu against his Pidgeotto and I won that match with Thundershock. I then used my own Pidgeotto against his Kadabra and I won that battle as well. I used Bellsprout and Pikachu against Wartortle, and finally my Charmeleon against his Raticate. I saved the game when I reached the captain's room.

Well, been a long time since I posted. I beat Misty pretty easily with my Ivysaur and Pikachu. After that, I went to Vermillion, boarded St. Ann, and had somewhat of a tough fight against my rival(darn Raticate with Hyper Fang!). After that, I beat Lt Surge.

Next, I pretty much skipped the next set of gyms, just wandering around fighting trainers. I met my rival at the Pokemon Tower, where he caught a pretty bad beating. After that, I dispatched the rockets at Celadon and freed Mr Fuji. I made my way back to Celadon and began grinding! Until next time....

Lvl 33
    Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, Harden, Confusion

Lvl 30
    Poison Powder, Growl, Leech Seed, Razor Leaf

Lvl 30
    Rage, Growl, Ember, Leer

Lvl 31
    Bite, Withdraw, Bubble, Water Gun

Lvl 31
    Headbutt, Amnesia, Rest

Lvl 34
    Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunderbolt
    "Move forward, and never fear failure."

I helped relieve the captain of the S.S. Anne of his seasickness, and I obtained the Cut HM. I taught that to my Bellsprout and I headed off the ship for good this time. I watched the S.S. Anne leave the harbor, then I headed back to Vermilion City. I bought some items at the local Poke Mart and I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center before visiting the Gym. After cutting down the tree that blocked the entrance, I started battling against the trainers inside. I managed to defeat them without any real problems, but I had to solve the Gym puzzle, which took a while. I challenged Lt. Surge at long last, and I used my Bellsprout against his Voltorb. A few Acid and Cut attacks were enough to beat it, but Surge's Pikachu took a while to beat with Raticate. Once that was done, I had to use Charmeleon against Raichu, and I won even though it got paralyzed with Thunder Wave. I saved after that.

Looked on my Blue and Yellow save to see if any of the save games were still there, It seems after 14 years my battery has yet to die :P. The fun part is that my silver, gold an crystal cartridges all have lost their save games however :P

Well, after some grinding, I decided before I venture off to claim my fourth badge, I will reclaim the Silph Co. Tower from Team Rocket. I got my team ready, and headed to Saffron City. I stand outside, ready to wipe them out, hopefully for good!

Lvl 34
    Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, Harden, Confusion

Lvl 33

Lvl 37
    Slash, Fly, Ember, Dig

Lvl 36
    Submission, Withdraw, Ice Beam, Water Gun

Lvl 33
    Headbutt, Amnesia, Rest, Mega Kick

Lvl 40
    Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunderbolt

I flew back to Saffron and went into the dojo to do some training. After I defeated all the trainers there, I obtained a Hitmonlee, and then I went back to the Pokemon Center. Once my team was healed, I went to the Silph Co. building in order to deal with Team Rocket. I explored every floor thoroughly and found many items and took down numerous Rocket members. I also destroyed my rival's team again and obtained a Lapras. At the top floor, I crushed Giovanni again and received the Master Ball.

When that was all done, I headed for the Saffron Gym. There, I spent some time fiddling with the warp tiles in order to battle every trainer. Then, I warped to Sabrina and battled her. My Pokemon defeated hers without any problems, and I received my sixth badge.

I got the Thunder Badge and the Gym's TM from Lt. Surge after the battle, then I quickly headed to the Vermilion City Pokemon Center in order to heal my Pokemon. I bought some items at the Poke Mart after that just to ensure that I had all the essentials in my bag, then I went north again to Route 6. I did a little training there before I used the Underground Path. I arrived on Route 5 and I quickly reached Cerulean City. I headed east after that, and I had Bellsprout use Cut on a tree that was blocking the path to Route 9. I encountered some trainers in the mountains there, and I had a tough time against them in battle, but at least my Pokemon got some much needed training. I arrived at the Pokemon Center near Rock Tunnel's entrance, and I quickly healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center before going in. Once inside, I made my way south. I saved after catching a wild Machop.

Well, I stomped through the rockets! The only trouble I had was my Pikachu getting knocked out after missing 5 Thunder in a row! (angry face) Finally, after searching every floor, I got every item I could. I fully healed up, I jumped into some teleporters, and there stood my rival.

My Butterfree and his Sandslash traded hits, me coming out on top. Ninetales came in next and used Ember, but my Buttefree hung tough and landed a Stun Spore! I got a move off before Ninetales won. Blastoise came in and finished it though!

In comes Cloyster! Too bad my rival didn't know I taught it Submission! Even Cloysters defense couldn't save it!

Sadly, Kadabra came in next, and even with 80HP left, my Blastoise could only take two hits!

Enough is enough, my beastly Snorlax went in and smashed it. Last, Jolteon came in and tried Double Kick, which was pretty hilarious as my Snorlax was barely damaged and Earthquake'd it in the face!

After that, a kind man gave me a Lapras. I never raised one before, so I might give it a shot.

So. Finally. After getting rid of Jessie and James, I faced off against him, the boss man himself. I was ready. Ready for the fight of my life.

..and I almost swept his team with Butterfree. Charizard came in and finished off the Nidoqueen. Poor guy. Forever will his thoughts be tormented by that bug. Teehee.

So, i'm calling it a night. Next time, I will be facing off against Erika, and then, who knows!

Lvl 36
    Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, Harden, Psybeam

Lvl 34

Lvl 38
    Slash, Fly, Ember, Dig

Lvl 37
    Submission, Withdraw, Ice Beam, Water Gun

Lvl 38
    Body Slam, Earthquake, Rest, Mega Kick

Lvl 42
    Thunder, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunderbolt

I kept moving around Rock Tunnel on my way to Lavender Town. I hate going through there, but I couldn't really help it. I battled some trainers along the way and I finally found the exit after about fifteen minutes. I arrived just north of Lavender Town, and I headed south after battling a couple more trainers. I visited the local Pokemon Center and I swapped Pokemon there, among other things. I also used the opportunity to stock up on items at the Poke Mart before I moved on to the Pokemon Tower. Unfortunately, I couldn't successfully climb the tower because of those annoying ghosts that I couldn't identify, so I went west to Route 8 since my next destination would have to be Celadon City. I battled a couple of Lasses and some Super Nerds along the way, and I used the Underground Path to go under Saffron City, since I couldn't use the gatehouse yet. I saved the game on Route 7.

Post The Blue Log Part 1.

I can't play my Black 2, because I lend my DS to a classmate. He's trading pokémons for completing my dex. So, I have to play my old Blue till I have my DS back. Anyway, I started a new game. I named the trainer my real name and my rival "BLUE". My starter is Bulbasaur and I named him "PKMNBUDDY". I battled the rival, received Oak's special pokéball, found the secret potion and received the dex and the map. After this stuff, I catched a male Nidoran(hard to find) and battled BLUE on Route 22.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4900-4933-8066

I can trade:

Lickie by PopPrincess_Lyra

I battled some wild Pokemon in the tall grass around Route 7, then I arrived in Celadon City. I visited the Pokemon Center to swap Pokemon in the PC, then I headed over to the Celadon Mansion. I talked to some of the Game Freak guys there and I got the gift Eevee on the roof of the building, then I visited the Department Store to purchase items for the next leg of my journey. I went to the Game Corner after that, but I couldn't play the slot machines since I didn't have a Coin Case yet. I went to the restaurant in town and I got the Coin Case from a man there, then I went back to the Game Corner to play the slot machines. I headed out to train after that, then I returned to the city to challenge the Celadon Gym. I went inside and I battled against the Gym trainers who used Grass-type Pokemon. My Pidgeotto and Charmeleon had an easy time against them, and I saved before battling Erika.

I started Red yesterday. Name is Red, and rival is Blue. Starter is Charmander. I've got to Pewter so far, picked up a female Nidoran for the team and I temporary Metapod so I can get through Brock.

I challenged Erika at the Celadon City Gym, and I used my Pidgeotto against Erika's Victreebel. I won that match easily since Pidgeotto had the type advantage, then I used my Charmeleon against Erika's Tangela. I defeated it with Ember attack, then I battled against her Vileplume. I attacked with Ember, but that wasn't enough to beat Vileplume. Vileplume counter attacked with Poisonpowder, but I defeated Vileplume with another Ember attack that. I obtained the Rainbow Badge and a TM from Erika upon willing the battle, and I headed out to the local Pokemon Center in order to heal my Pokemon. I bought some items at the Department Store after that, then I went to the Game Corner since I had to beat Team Rocket there and obtained the Silph Scope item. I found the hidden switch behind a poster, and I accessed the Team Rocket Hideout. I saved inside before wandering around.

Yesterday, I took on the Cinnabar Island Gym. It was not that difficult at all as I was able to solo the entire Gym with my Shellder. After that, I visited the Power Plant briefly in order to pick up the Thunder TM, which I taught to my Mew. Then, I flew to Viridian and decided to beat the last Gym. I used all the members of my team to defeat the regular trainers in the Gym, but Shellder managed to defeat Giovanni entirely on its own. Once I got my eighth badge, I went to the route leading towards the badge check place and had to battle my rival again. Although his Pokemon were higher levelled than mine, I still defeated him easily.

I wandered around Team Rocket's Hideout at the basement of the Celadon City Game Corner. I battled some Team Rocket grunts as I moved around, and I also collected some items after setting foot on those spinning tiles. I kept battling more Team Rocket grunts as I moved to the other floors; they used basic Pokemon like Zubat and Koffing, so I had a relatively easy time against them. I finally arrived at the elevator that led to Giovanni's room, and I used the Lift Key that I obtained from a Team Rocket grunt to access the elevator. I arrived in Giovanni's room and I battled against him. He used his Onix and I used my newly-evolved Gyarados. The match didn't go the way I planned though, so I used Weepinbell instead. I beat Onix, then I used my Charmeleon against his Kangaskhan. After I beat it, I used Weepinbell against Giovanni's Rhyhorn, and Giovanni fled the building when I beat him.

I did a little bit of training and then decided to go to Victory Road. But first, I had to pass through all the badge check points. Once that was done, I went into the cave. I had to move a bunch of Strength boulders onto switches in order to make it through. I also had to fight many trainers along the way. Eventually, I made it through and exited to Indigo Plateau. I healed at the Pokemon Center there and went back into Victory Road to do more training before taking on the Elite Four. Right now, my team is level 45-49 and I plan on battling the E4 when everyone is above level 50. I also have to teach my Pokemon a few more TMs.

I obtained the Silph Scope before leaving the Team Rocket Hideout underneath the Celadon City Game Corner, and I headed out to the local Pokemon Center after that. I healed my Pokemon there and I bought some items at the Department Store before going east. I gave a Soda Pop to the security guard at the gatehouse that led to Saffron City, and I took the shortcut to Lavender Town by passing through there. I arrived in Lavender Town eventually and I climbed the Pokemon Tower. I met my rival before I got too far, so I had to battle against him. I managed to win that battle and I continued climbing the tower after I healed my Pokemon. I could finally see what the ghosts were, and I captured a Gastly before battling against the Channelers. I was able to beat several of them on the first few floors, then I entered the purification spot and I rested there. I saved the game before continuing.

I am really screwed now, I ran out of room in my item box and I'm trying to figure out if I should teach Ice beam to Kabuto because I thought I can let Kabutops learn Rock Slide BUT NO not in this Gen (another reason why newer Gens are better) should I teach Ice Beam to Kabuto? I just got the Master Ball and I am saving it for the one and only Mewtwo. What am I going to do now. sheesh

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

I battled my way through the Pokemon Tower and I eventually defeated all those pesky Channelers. I made it to the second to last floor and I encountered a ghost Marowak near the staircase that led upstairs to the summit of the tower. I defeated it since I couldn't capture it, and I saw several Team Rocket grunts at the top of the tower. I defeated them all and then I talked to Mr. Fuji. We returned to his house in Lavender Town and I obtained the Pokeflute from him. I could now awake the sleeping Snorlax, so I headed south to the bridge area on Route 12 and I battled some Fisherman as I made my way to the path that connected Route 12 to Route 11. I saw one of the sleeping Snorlax there, and I battled against it. I was able to weaken it enough to successfully capture it, and I headed to Route 11. I explored Diglett's Cave there, then I visited Vermilion City. I saved the game there.

Really only go on these days to listen to the Gym Music in Viridian City on Prefect Duty at school, but I'm trying to complete the Pokedex. I've got all the Pokemon in some form but I've still only got a level 27 Dratini. A long way to go yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

I healed my Pokemon at the Vermilion City Pokemon Center and I headed north to Saffron City once that was taken care of. I headed west toward Celadon City afterwards, and I arrived at Route 16. I saw another sleeping Snorlax there that was blocking the path to the gatehouse that led to Cycling Road. I used the Pokeflute again and I woke it up and defeated it. I passed through the gatehouse and I arrived at the Cycling Road. I battled several Bikers as I went south and some Cue Ball trainers as well, and I captured a wild Fearow in the tall grass as well. I kept battling until the road ended and I arrived at another gatehouse. I arrived on Route 18 and after battling some Bird Keepers, I arrived in Fuchsia City. I visited the Poke Mart upon arrival, then the Pokemon Center. I wandered around town a bit until I decided to visit the Safari Zone in order to find the warden's teeth.

Today, it occurred to me that I never played a Gen I game start-to-finish. I've attempted to several times, but I always got bored; starting with Gen III really spoiled me. I decided to try playing Blue, and I'm surprised by how much more difficult it is. XD I really have to respect those who played these games as a kid, to be honest. Anyway, I'm in Viridian Forest right now, grinding while looking for a Pikachu. My current team is Squirtle (Eco-Turtle), Pidgey (Birdbrain), and Nidoran male (Da King). There are so many things that are different! I think the biggest thing that surprised me was the fact that Gust is a normal move. Beating Metapod would be so much easier if it were super-effective... I also keep expecting Poison Point to activate when I get attacked, and then I remember that there are no abilities.

I entered the Safari Zone lobby and I paid the fee in order to explore it. I obtained some Safari Balls from the guy at the gate, and then I headed into the actual Safari Zone. I encountered several Pokemon like Rhyhorn and Venonat in the first area, then I walked into the next area and I found some Paras and Doduo. I captured those and I made my way around while looking for more Pokemon. I captured two Exeggcute in the next area, but then my time ran out and I had to go back to the gatehouse. I paid another fee and I got to go back to the Safari Zone. This time I headed deeper into it than before and I found the warden's missing teeth as well as the house where the Surf HM was being given out. I captured a wild Dratini that I found after fishing in one of the ponds, and I headed back out to Fuchsia City. I returned the missing teeth and got the Strength HM, then I saved.

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast