Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: R/B/Y Recent happenings thread

Default R/B/Y Recent happenings thread

I haven't seen any of these for first gen so I decided to make one. What have you recently done on R/B/Y? Post it here!
    I recently caught Mew with the mew glitch/trick.

EDIT 9/27/14: Please make sure your posts are at least TWO sentences! No spamming!
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 28th September 2014 at 6:38 AM. Reason: added min sentence requirement like other happenings threads

I have left Serebii for greener pastures. These pastures, to be specific.

I recently re-started red version, AGAIN, geez i'm bad when it comes to restarting. Chose charmander, i go slowly through the pokemon games, training too many pokemon, and filling up my pokedex as I go, instead of doing it all at the end, ehehe.
    "Ah, it's you! We were raising your pokemon, and my goodness, we were surprised! Your pokemon was holding an egg! WE DON'T KNOW HOW IT GOT THERE, but your pokemon had it. You do want it, don't you?"

500 eggs later & they still haven't figured it out...

Friend code: 2148 9029 9595

Friend Safari: DARK Pawniard, Crawdaunt & Absol

I new gamed and I am training up an ekans and a spearow to beat misty so charmelon doesn't get creamed.

Im about to reset yellow.
    Planned Team:
    Pikachu (DUH)
    Charizard
    Blastiose
    Venusaur
    ??????
    ?????
    Someone help with the last 2!

recently caught MissingNo. and L || M 4 with the mew glitch

Wait, people still play the originals? What the hell is wrong with you people? Still play Pong too? Or Duck Hunter?

:Friend Codes - X: 2981-7440-4003
    :Friend Safari - Water - Panpour/Quagsire/Frogadier
    :Shinies -

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Wait, people still play the originals? What the hell is wrong with you people? Still play Pong too? Or Duck Hunter?
    Wait, people still play the newer games? What the hell is wrong with you people? Personly I prefer R/B/Y over FR/LG since they often ruin the old games when they revamp them.

On topic, I am stuck training my pokemon at cerealen city. The pokemon there are to low leveled.

I just beat Erika at Celadon City. Also, for amusement, I let one of her accomplices' Gloom send my whole Pokemon team to sleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXPorygonXx View Post
    Like we really care what some random person says about us.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Credit: HawthorneKitty

Surfing to Seafoam Islands on Yellow. My team is as follows:

Pikachu Lv.40
    Butterfree Lv.41
    Charizard Lv.41
    Blastoise Lv.40
    Pidgeot Lv.40
    Venasaur Lv.40

Nice, balanced team.

Marching On Together

English And Proud

Just beaten the final gym. I used a Level 10 Spearow to beat Giovanni's Dugtrio, using Swift against the opponent so that it never misses.

EDIT: Captured the three legendary birds. Zapdos and Moltres were easy, but Articuno was strange. I lowered its HP, paralyzed it, and threw at least 10 Ultra Balls, all of which missed the Pokemon. Worried that I might use up all my Ultra Balls, I threw a Great Ball at Articuno, and it captured the Pokemon successfully on the first try.
    Last edited by Some_Random_Person; 26th March 2008 at 12:51 AM.

Might as well sticky this.

I had restarted my Yellow awhile back, but instead went to playing my restarted Blue. To be honest I don't really remember where I am with them, though I'm pretty sure I'm doing something in Cinnabar on Blue. :P

~Psychic

I restarted my Yellow a while ago, and did the Mew glitch. Then I experimented with the Mew glitch a bit by battling different trainers than the one that you're meant to in Cerulean. Ended up with a level seven Nidorino and Arcanine. Snazzy.

On yellow, i recently got all starters, (charmander,bulbasaur and squirtel) i also have Mew by using the mew glitch!
    I am the Piplup master!

My NON HACKED shinies:

Types and natures dont always matter, all that matters is moves and stats, and how much your willing to win! if you agree C+P this into your sig. (started by Jimbobson)

Beaten the Elite Four recently. My team (as listed my Hall of Fame list):

Blastoise Lv. 51
    Zapdos Lv. 54
    Pikachu Lv. 51
    Nidoking Lv. 51
    Venusaur Lv. 50
    Charizard Lv. 51

EDIT: On my Yellow version, I went to Glitch City, and the game's time jumped up to 255:59. Will this cause any trouble with my cartridge?
    Last edited by Some_Random_Person; 1st April 2008 at 6:03 AM.

Even though I just an hour or so ago said that R/B/Y bore me now, I then thought "Hey, maybe that's because I haven't restarted any of them in like a million years." So, I just restarted Red. I decided to go a different direction this time, so currently I have a Level 8 Charmander and a Level 8 Nidoran Male. I'm going to catch a Pikachu in Viridian Forest and train it so it can beat Misty, also. As for Brock...I don't know, I'll just have to try my hardest. I wish Nidoran Male could learn Low Kick or whatever fighting move in R/B instead of just Yellow. Oh well, I'll just try my hardest.

Update: Caught a Pikachu in Viridian Forest. Currently trying to beat Brock. As of now my team looks like this:

LV10 Pikachu - Thundershock, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave
    LV10 Nidoran Male - Leer, Tackle, Horn Attack
    LV10 Charmander - Scratch, Growl, Ember

Update 2: Trying to beat Brock proved too hard, so I re-started again, and chose Squirtle. I'm also going to try the Mew Trick when I get the chance.
    Last edited by ClassicNickelodeonFan; 6th April 2008 at 7:41 PM.

Finally updated my trainer card!

I BEAT BROCK WITH A NIDORAN AND A SPEAROW!!!!!!

First, Brock sent out Geodude, I got out Nidoran. With Nidoran I kept using Leer, and I used 1 Potion. After I used Leer several times, it took me 3 Horn Attacks to take out his Geodude. Then he sent out Onix, so I switched to Spearow and used Leer many times, while all he did was Bide(lol). After that he knocked out Spearow after I used 1 Peck, so then I had Nidoran use several Horn Attacks. And then his Onix fainted.
    Last edited by Chaos Rush; 6th April 2008 at 8:10 PM.
    HOW TO HEAR KYUREM'S CRY IN REAL LIFE:
    1. Blow your nose

I caught all the legendaries including mew,beat the elite four,but I'm still working on the pokedex.
    Too many outside images and too many outside links. Read the signature rules.

After defeating the Elite Four an uncountable number of times, I have finally raised my Mewtwo to level 100. Currently, I am working on my Pokedex. However, recently I've been playing Pokemon Pearl a lot more.

hah my oldest is FR
    Click here to feed me!!
    This is bidoof. Everbody hates him for no reason. If you agree that bidoof should be treated with respect then copy ad paste this into your sig
    proud owner of a legit movie

[Your sig was too tall, so the part that went over was deleted. Please read the rules.]

did the Missingno glitch a crap laod of rare candies since theres no nature to care about ill use the rare candy free of will my pokemon got lucky with lv 25-39 pokemon against koga now going to gary used the rare candy so my high lv but under lv61 so i say "IN YOUR FACE YOU ANNOYING RETARD" trying to keep it a little kid friendly so there will be no problems but i might just just go to blaine to make it quicker to the pokemon league

I recently found that my R/B/Y as well as G/S/C all had their internal batteries die!

Yay!....not really. I was just sad because I wanted to play some of them.

I just restarted my Blue, naming my rival Catpoop.

Right now my team is:

Geodude | lv. 20
    Kadabra | lv. 20
    Nidorino | lv. 20
    Fearow | lv. 20
    Weepinbell | lv. 21
    Wartortle | lv. 20

I screwed up on some of the movesets though. I accidently taught Weepinbell Sleep Powder over Vine Whip. =\
    FR Scramble Progress: Started 8/03__ Em Scramble Progress: Started 7/16____ WiFi Team (on the way)

Spoiler:- Current SR Projects:

Today, my Yellow deleted itself. I raise my Pikachu to level 8, then the put the game away for a few hours, came back to it, and the data was gone again! The battery must have died.

I've just started a new game, I'm currently training up my team for the Pewter Gym.

Pikachu (Sparx)-LV11
    Butterfree (Nicole)-LV11
    NidoranM (Ryan)-LV11

I decided to restart my yellow version and make an Ash-type team. Meaning that my team is going to consist of Pikachu, Squirte, Charizard, Bulbasaur, Pidgeotto, and Primeape. Butterfree will also make an appearance as an active team member, and I will catch more pokemon than Ash did in his Kanto adventure.

I will also do the gym battles like they're done in the anime, which means I'll only use as many as the leader him/herself.

With that being said, here's my update:

After restarting, naming myself Josh, and my rival Crono, I sat through Oak's usual boring lecture. Then I did what any pokemon fan does when he turns on his game-grabs the potion out of the computer and leave to bring the professor.

He walked me back to the lab,. and I tried to take my Eevee. But Crono, being the doughe that he is, pushed me and grabbed it. So I have my Pikachu.

After giving Crono a beating, I left town. After a mostly uneventful trip, I grabbed the package from the store, took it back to Oak, and got the pokedex. After getting back to the Center in Viridian City, saving, and checking in Stadium 2, I found out that the Pikachu I got was a female.
    A proud member of:SPPf Christian Alliance

When I asked Jesus how much he loved me, he said "This much."
    Then he stretched out his arms...and died for me.

Click so they hatch and grow:

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast