Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: R/B/Y Recent happenings thread

After playing the slots at the Celadon City Game Corner, I decided to do some more training to pass the time. While most of my party Pokemon were at level 100, I still wanted to take some time to train the Pokemon in my PC box that I had neglected months ago. I withdrew a Dodrio and an Onix that I had trained a while ago but had left in the PC, and took off for Victory Road where I battled against wild Pokemon. It wasn't easy, but I managed to level up both Pokemon by 3 levels each within 45 minutes. I then took off for Cerulean City and entered the Unknown Dungeon there to train a bit more. The Pokemon in that cave were extremely powerful, so I managed to level up Dodrio and Onix a whole lot faster. At the end of the day and after spending several hours training, both Pokemon gained another 5 levels, bringing their levels to a solid 50. I decided to buy some items like Protein for my Pokemon, but I saved before going shopping.

Just the other day I played my Blue version just to have a reminder of what the original pokemon game series were like what I did as fly to everytown, explore, catch a few pokemon, and even messed with the missingno. glitch still really really fun game, always has been, and always will be, no matter how new the newer games are getting

IGN: Alexis
    NEW FC: 1865-1370-9179
    I FINALLY HAVE MY DS!!
    TRADE SHOP NOW OPEN!! Please click here and trade me!

I got tons of shopping done and I stocked up on certain items that I was missing/running short on. I think made my way over to Victory Road and trained my Pokemon for about an hour. After that was done, I went to the Pokemon League building, since I decided that I would train against the Elite Four members once again (for cash and experience this time). I deposited some Pokemon and withdrew a Golduck and Clefable that I had saved up for such an occasion and I made my way through the Elite Four challenge. It was difficult since I was using Pokemon that had little to no prior battle experience, but I managed to defeat Lorelei and Bruno easily by switching back and forth between Pokemon. I got stuck on Agatha since she managed to Poison my Pokemon with hers, but Clefable managed to do well against Agatha and it level up to level 64 when that battle was over. Lance was easy with my Lapras and Golduck, but my rival was a challenge as always. I had to rely on Charizard through most of the fight. I managed to defeat him though. I got registered in the Hall of Fame again, and I saved.

I just start playing my pokemon red again n i still love it it brings back so many good memories

Heartgold FC 3825 4810 3415

After battling the Elite Four for some quick experience and cash, I took on another challenge in my Red version: the Safari Zone. I had captured all Pokemon in the Safari Zone except for Kangaskhan and I was determined to find that rare Pokemon to finally have one that I captured myself. I went to the Safari Zone and paid the sum needed to enter the park, and I went on a long search through the various areas of the Safari Zone. I encountered other rare Pokemon like Tauros and Chansey, but since I was only looking for a Kangaskhan, I totally ignored those other Pokemon. I spent some time fishing after I couldn't find Kangaskhan and found a Dratini that I captured. After that litttle break, I finally encountered the elusive Kangaskhan and tried to capture it. It fled though, so I had to search again. I left the park and came back and found another one. I almost captured that one but it fled at the last minute and I couldn't get it. I tried looking for more, but none appeared after that. I was disappointed, so I saved to try again later.

I am just about to start my first game of pokemon yellow. Really looking forward to it (: .
    Why cant I, see the sunspots in your eyes..

Default I don't remeber if I introduced myself...

Finish me start for all to see with if I did, it wasn't me. My cousin had this account but gave it to me, because she knows I don't like giving alibi high regard and essence and she is getting married etc...

I am working on saving at least $40,000 dollars in the 2 years. $20,000 dollars a year. I thirst for to be gifted to catch into harvard and compensation to save it so I only need to worry hither living expenses not school.

So... That said. There isn't much close by me...

--------------------------------------------
    my website is flip video camera reviews.Also welcome you!

I kept trying to find that darn Kangaskhan at the Safari Zone, but it was a difficult thing to do as always. I spent an hour roaming around the Safari Zone like crazy, looking for that dreadful Kangashkhan. I finally found a few but they all ran away. It wasn't until the end of the search that I got extremely lucky and encountered a Kangaskhan that I could capture. I got that done and left the area to train the Kangaskhan at Victory Road along with a Tauros that I had traded for a while ago. I trained those Pokemon to level 40 after a couple of hours of battling Wild Pokemon, and I then deposited them and withdrew some weaker Pokemon that needed training as well. At the end of the day, I managed to level up and train over 12 Pokemon at Victory Road that I had neglected to train before. I bought some healing items and then saved around Cerulean City.

After getting our teams to lvl 100, my boyfriend and I had an original, old school Pokemon battle on our Yellows.

I won 1 out of 3. D: But he just got lucky ....

I decided to take a break from Red version to play my old Blue version that I had in the garage. I started out in Pewter City after the Gym battle against Brock, and I headed on east towards Mt. Moon. My team consisted of a Squirtle, a Pidgey, and a Pikachu. I battled agained the trainers along the way to Mt. Moon and leveled up those three Pokemon. I then arrived at the Pokemon Center at the base of Mt. Moon and healed. I purchased a Magikarp from the salesman there and deposited that in the PC for later. I then entered Mt. Moon and I captured the first Zubat that I found. I trained it outside of Mt. Moon and then headed back inside and made the difficult trip through the cave. I fought some Team Rocket grunts and I then found the place with the fossils. I battled some Supernerd trainer there and I obtained the Helix fossil item. I then exited the cave and found myself close to Cerulean City. I battled some more and saved as I got to town.

Just finished a Yellow playthru on my DS. I nostalgia'd.

After finally making it to Cerulean City, I healed at the Pokemon Center and then I bought some healing items and Poke Balls in the local Poke Mart. I then headed on over to the Cerulean City Gym with all of my Pokemon and I challenged the Gym trainers to battles. I mostly used Pikachu and Zubat for those battles, but when I reached Misty, I decided to switch and start using Pidgey a bit more. Pidgey did fairly well against Misty's Staryu, but I had to switch to Pikachu to finish it off. I had the worst time against Misty's Starmie since I was using Wartortle, but I managed to defeat it with a Bite attack, which was a critical hit. After I defeated Misty, I got the Cascade badge and the TM containing Bubblebeam and I healed at the local Pokemon Center. I then set off to the north of town. I saved before leaving though.

I was playing my Red around Christmas time just for fun. I checked my Pokedex and realized that I only had like 20 Pokemon, so I decided to catch more so that I could get the Exp. All. I went all around the region catching all the Pokemon I could find, and I must say it was quite fun because I haven't caught any Pokemon on a first gen. game in a long time. In the end, my Pokedex had data for nearly half of the Pokemon in the game! One of these days I plan to complete the rest of it as much as possible (can't completely finish it because I can't trade).

I'm glad I made progress on my Pokedex, but it was pretty depressing finding out that I wasn't even close to finishing the dex on a FIRST GENERATION game. >__>

I set off to the north of Cerulean City, but met up with my rival there. I battled him and after a tough match, I healed and continued onwards towards the Nugget Bridge area. I battled all of the trainers there and then explored the tall grass and captured some Pokemon for my team. I then went east towards Route 25 and after battling some more trainers, I arrived at Bill's House. I helped him with his experiment and I got the ticket for the S.S. Anne. I then went back to Cerulean City's Pokemon Center, healed, and went south. I left an Oddish that I had captured at the Day Care Center there and I headed down through the Underground Tunnel until I came out south of Saffron City. I battled some more and trained in the tall grass there and then I arrived in Vermilion City. I saved as I got to the Pokemon Center.

I've been doing a nuzlocke with the copy of Red I got from my cousin for christmas. At sea cottage right now. Have a Charmeleon, Nidorino, Ekans, and Beedrill. Lots of casualties. >.>

White FC: 3654-1880-7019

3DS FC: 2105-8751-4059

I just beat Gary.
    Check out my Youtube channel.
    Pokemon Black FC:1893-0452-2049
    Im always up for a UU battle.

After healing at the Vermilion City Pokemon Center, I tried to enter the Vermilion City Gym, but I realized that I needed Cut to get to it. I then explored the city a bit and then finally headed to the Vermilion Harbor and boarded the S.S. Anne so that I could get some training done and obtain the HM for Cut. I entered several rooms on the ship and I battled my heart out against all of the trainers on board the ship. I was in there for about 20 minutes and as I ran towards the captain's room, I met up with my rival, again. I battled him and almost lost, but I managed to get in a critical hit and I won in the end. I then found the captain's room and helped him get over his seasickness. I obtained the HM for Cut from him and then left the ship. The S.S. Anne sailed away, never to be seen again and I went to heal at the Pokemon Center once more. Saved.

I need help. I'm stuck in Yellow at Pewter City. I don't know what Pokemon to capture to beat Brock since electricity does not effect any of his Pokemon.
    H E L L O
    L O S E R

Catch a caterpie and evolve it into a Butterfree.
    And baby, if I choke things down for a second
    Then maybe I can starve this tragedy

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend A_K View Post
    What are you, daft? Since when does Shuckle need an item?

Gracias! I hate Butterfree, but I need it.

Recently evolved my Caterpie into a Buterfree.
    Last edited by hever; 2nd March 2011 at 2:55 AM.
    H E L L O
    L O S E R

After healing a bit, I went back to Cerulean City and visited the Day Care Center near there. I picked up the Oddish I had left to train there and taught it Cut. I returned to Vermilion City and used Cut to cut down that tree infront of the Vermilion City Gym. I finally got inside the Gym and I battled against the random Gym trainers that existed there. After leveling up a bit, I challenged Lt. Surge to a battle. I used Oddish and Pikachu against his Electric-type Pokemon, since my Wartortle and Pidgey were weak against that type of Pokemon. Eventually though, I had to swap out to Wartortle to defeat Surge's Raichu. I finally defeated him and I got the Thunder badge and a TM. I went to heal once more at the Pokemon Center and saved as I headed on north again.

I recently started up Yellow so again…

I called my Pikachu Bolt and won the battle against my rival. I got the Town Map and Pokédex etc. I caught a Nidoran (M) down Route 22 and called it Pin. I trained up before battling my rival. He was easy to beat and I moved on to Pewter. I then caught a Pidgey down Route 2 and called it Soar.

Current Team –
    Bolt lvl 10
    Pin lvl 10
    Soar lvl 10

Just re-started Blue for the 154th time (I guess).
    Got Bulbasaur *_* Aw, 1st generation memories...
    Pokémon HeartGold

Pokémon White2

After taking care of various tasks in Vermilion City, I went north through the Underground Tunnel and got back near Cerulean City. I healed at the Pokemon Center there after doing some training in the tall grass on Route 5, and then headed east. I cut the tree blocking my way to Route 9. I made it around the rocky area and battled all of the trainers along the way. I picked up various items on my journey as well. I finally got to the Pokemon Center at the base of Rock Tunnel and I entered it and healed all of my Pokemon for the next leg of the journey. I swapped Pokemon in the PC and then entered Rock Tunnel. I wandered around in the dark there and battled some trainers that I encountered along the way. I also found a wild Onix and a wild Machop, and I captured them both. I made it out of the cave and saved.

I made my way through Viridian Forest and trained up to battle Brock. With Pin using Double Kick, it single-handedly defeated all Pokémon in the gym. On Route 3 I caught a Sandshrew lvl 8 (Dirt) and began to train it. During training, Pin evolved…

Current Team –
    Bolt lvl 16
    Pin lvl 16
    Soar lvl 13
    Dirt lvl 10

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast