Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: R/B/Y Recent happenings thread

Does Fire red count? if so then i just reset and am starting with squirtle.
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/11rcdvo.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/11lrgpt.gif[/IMG]
    "If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven."

Quote Originally Posted by iamUNOWN View Post
    Does Fire red count? if so then i just reset and am starting with squirtle.
    Actually, there's a separate section for Fire Red and Leaf Green.

I've got Red, Blue and Yellow, and I'm thinking of trying to start a new game in Blue. My battery for that game, miraculously, still works.
    X team: Chespin, Goomy, Amaura, Skiddo, Spritzee, Espurr!

Training my old level 47 Tauros, how I wish it could still be epic with thunder and blizzard.
    Breeding Several Pokemon with Perfect Stats!
    Current pokemon on the list are;
        Spoiler:- Iv Bred Pokemon:

PM me if you're interested in a trade! Looking for other IV bred pokes, but I'll consider anything

Y FC: 1005-9711-1411
    Black 2 FC: 2409-3576-7074
    White FC: 4169-3815-7698

Darato is offline ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤[

Just got my cascade badge have a level going to catch an Onix and Voltorb soon.

L.F.D.

Oh Articuno, how you troll me. I failed to capture Articuno the first time I attempted to capture it. I actually made it faint accidently, so that was a messy ordeal. I saved before that, though, so I got back to the area and I challenged it once again. I managed to weaken it and I chucked about 20 Ultra Balls at it until I captured the beast. I then left the Seafoam Islands and I Surfed west towards Cinnabar Island. After battling some more around the sea route, I arrived on the island and I healed at the local Pokemon Center. I then headed for the Gym, but the door was locked, so I had to enter the Pokemon Mansion to find the missing key. I got inside Pokemon Mansion, and I saved after I unlocked one of the doors via the Mewtwo statue.

Maybe this isn't very recent, but i am starting a new game over and am going to pick Bulbasuar!!!

Interested in the ASB? Read out Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

After having unlocked the first door at the Pokemon Mansion, I wandered off in search of that lost key that I needed in order to open the door at the Cinnabar Island Gym. I found some wild Pokemon and I just sort of battled against them. I talked to some people and I battled the ones who were trainers. I continued to unlock doors around the Pokemon Mansion, until I dropped down into the area that I was supposed to be exploring. I managed to find some more trainers to battle, as well as Pokemon and items, but it wasn't until I reached the end of the room that I located the key for the Cinnabar Island Gym. I obtained that and then I headed off for the Cinnabar Island Gym. I got there and I battled against the first Gym trainer, and then I saved after healing my Pokemon before challenging the rest of the trainers.

I went ot Professor's Oak lab after I was caught trying to sneak out into the long grass. Then, I picked a Bulbasaur, and Gary challenged me to a battle. I was able to beat his Charmander, and my Bulbasaur leveled up to Level 6!
    Current Pokemon:
    Lv.6 Bulbasaur

Interested in the ASB? Read out Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

I got back to the Cinnabar Island Gym after training my Pokemon a bit, and I challenged the rest of the trainers inside there, without taking the quiz there since I wanted to fight everyone for experience. I had withdrawn my Golduck from the PC at the Pokemon Center, so I just mostly using that and my Graveler to defeat the Gym trainers and their Fire-type Pokemon. I eventually got to Blaine's location and we began to battle. He used Growlithe first, and then Rapidash when I defeated it. Rapidash was a tough opponent, but once I defeated it, I had to face off against Blaine's Arcanine, which was a tougher opponent than even Rapidash. I defeated it with a critical hit Surf, and then I beat Blaine's Ponyta and I got the Volcano Badge and the TM containing Fire Blast. I saved afterwards.

I'm working on completing the Pokedex in Blue version. I actually started on it last year, then stopped playing, and recently picked it up again. Gen I (and II kinda) are kinda the only Generations that I'm willing to do that in, as there are less Pokemon to get. <_<

I currently have 88 out of 151. Already beaten the Elite 4 some time ago, and I'm saving Mewtwo as the last Pokemon I'll get.

For the record, yes I did caught Mew via the Mew glitch a long time ago. :P

Also been playing Pokemon Red occasionally, I use my file in it to help me write more ideas for my Pokemon comic.

With my seventh Gym Badge obtained, I returned to the Cinnabar Island Pokemon Center where I healed my Pokemon. I then swapped some around at the PC there since I wanted to train some new ones. I headed for the Pokemon Mansion, and I trained there for about 50 minutes. I just battled against the random wild Pokemon there, and I managed to level up my Vileplume. I left north after that since I had to head for Pallet Town. I Surfed all the way there, but I battled the various fishermen and swimmers along the way. I got to Pallet Town about 20 minutes later, and I visited Professor Oak's lab. I went to my house, and I headed north to Viridian City once all that was done. I saved in front of the Viridian City Gym.

I decided to pick up my old Green version again and continue on with the Scramble challenge that I had received from Serebii a few years ago.

When I turned on my game, I had stopped playing in the middle of Mt. Moon with a level 20 Raticate, level 13 Jigglypuff and a level 12 Zubat. It took me a while to remember what the Japanese names for all the moves were, since I had forgotten them all. :/

Well, after a few days of playing, I have finally made it to Celadon City and with it added a new Pokemon to my team: Vaporeon! I'm really excited because despite Vaporeon being my favourite of the original three Eeveelutions, I've never actually used one. I was so eager to receive it that I skipped a few trainers in Rock Tunnel and all the trainers north and west of Lavender Town. I have to go back to battle them next.

Lastly, when I received my challenge, everybody assigned my Pokémon nicknames. Since I never use them, I forgot to nickname Jigglypuff when I captured it, but I was finally able to change it once I got to Lavender Town.

My current team:
    Vaporeon - Level 25
    Golbat - Level 30
    Raticate - Level 29
    Jigglypuff - Level 29

My eventual team:
    Vaporeon
    Golbat
    Raticate
    Ditto
    Rhydon
    Wigglytuff

Golbat's sprite is so hideous. :'(

twin: Shiny Bashamo | banner: Skiyomi | profile picture: Northern Lights

I got inside the Viridian City Gym and I began to challenge the Gym trainers there. I had a fairly easy time against most of them since they used a variety of Pokemon for the most part, making things a lot more exciting. I managed to beat the first three Gym trainers that I faced off against, but I had to leave the Gym to heal my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I headed back there afterwards, and I battled the remaining trainers. Before challenging Giovanni to a battle, I healed my Pokemon once more. I left briefly to Cinnabar Island to train a bit more at the Pokemon Mansion, but I returned to Viridian City and I saved before challenging Giovanni.

Default Team

For years i've been struggling with the old "my game wont save" problem, so I repaired the game cartridge and dove right into the pkmn world. After toiling for 132 pokemon in red, my gamefile erased. So I promptly restarted in red and am working towards completing my pokedex (I have spare blues to help get the others). This time around, I'm really trying to craft an impenetrable team, just to have. what i've got so far is this.

Mewto lvl 76- psychic, mega punch, recover, swift
    dragonite lvl 59 ice beam, thunderbolt, surf, hyper beam
    charizard lvl 62 flamethrower, slash, dig, fire spin
    venusaur lvl 62 razor leaf, mega drain, tackle, vine whip
    blastoise lvl 62 hydro pump, surf, bubblebeam, body slam
    zapdos lvl 63 fly, drill peck, thundershock, thunder

My own criticisms of my team.

I should have kept Bite on blastoise and taught venusaur bodyslam. Probably biggest regret of this game so far.

looking for what else to teach venusaur, i'm about to learn solar beam so i might roll with that, but its hard to find a pokemon that takes that much damage that i would need a powerful move like solar beam these days. i can plow any pokemon with razor leaf easy.

Things i love.

mewtwo and mega punch. I highly suggest this combo. its got a lot of power and high pp so its a win win.

i love my dragonite's capability. very versitile.

teach your charizard dig, its a great move, and fire spin is good, because of his speed, he can do the move 2 or 3 times over which can do a ton of damage.

i'm about to sub out the blastoise and start working on a lapras. i feel that lapras's ice/water mix will be so powerful plus lapras has massive HP. i'm excited about that

I got back to the Viridian City Gym, and I challenged Giovanni to a final battle. He sent out his Rhyhorn first, and I defeated it with Golduck's Surf attack. I then switched to Venusaur when he used Dugtrio. I managed to defeat it with a critical hit Razor Leaf attack, but then I switched to Golduck against when Giovanni sent out his Nidoking. That battle was a bit more challenging since I had to use Surf more than once, but I managed to defeat that along with Giovanni's Rhydon and Nidoqueen. I got the Earth Badge from Giovanni along with the TM containing the move Fissure when I defeated him at the Viridian City Gym. I then left the Gym and healed at the Pokemon Center. I saved there before heading out again.

Im plannin gon restarting Red and im not going to use my starter this time lol

Planned Team-
    Nidoking
    Pidgeot
    Mew(via glitch)
    Machoke
    Gyarados
    Jolteon

I'm doing a Fire Monotype challenge on my Blue. Because I had to use Charmander for much of the game, being the only available fire type for a while, it's now lvl 50 whilst my Ninetales and Flareon are about lvl 30, and also a random Doduo I'm using as an HM slave XD I just got the Pokeflute from Mr Fuji and now raring to deep fry dem Snorlax and travel to Fuschia City.
    My friend code is 3181 6007 6039

I played my Blue version today. I decided to try out the save surf glitch to get back to the SS Anne. It worked, and I managed to visit the truck, which I don't think I've ever done on a Gen I game. After that, I just went and beat the Elite Four since I couldn't think of anything else to do. I forgot to get my Sandslash out of the PC though, which made Agatha a little hard since I rely on Sandslash's Earthquake to take out lots of her Pokemon. I had to use Blastoise and Ninetales instead, which turned out to be good since they both managed to level up.

After I defeated the final Gym Leader, I went off to Pallet Town to pay Professor Oak a quick visit. Afterwards, I decided that I might as well head for the Pokemon League so that I could get that over with. I headed back to Viridian City and I went west towards the gate there. I encountered my rival along the way however, and he challenged me to a battle once more. I had a very tough time against him for some reason, even though most of my Pokemon were properly leveled up and should've whipped the floor with his team. I finally managed to beat my rival, and I headed back to the Pokemon Center in Viridian City to heal my team. I got back to the gate, and after having some of my badges checked, I proceeded towards Victory Road. I saved infront of the cave.

So I've come up with a great idea. I'm going to get all 151 Pokemon into my N64 boxes on my Stadium. I will be using the Smogon sets so that i can have a complete battling experience when I play against friends.

Anybody done something like this before?

I finally got to Victory Road, and I entered the cavern there and prepared for the final challenge. I remembered that I had to move boulders around so that new passageways would open, so I headed for a boulder and I pushed it with Strength. I encountered some wild Pokemon while I was moving the boulder, though. I had to battle my way around the first section of Victory Road, and once I unlocked the proper passageway, I had to battle the first trainer. It was a tough battle, but my Pokemon managed to come through for me since they were leveled up properly. I made it around to the other side of the cave, but I encountered even more trainers there. I continued battling and trying to solve the puzzle there inside Victory Road. I found Moltres while I was exploring the different rooms, and I saved there.

Thinking of restarting my Yellow version for the heck of it. Also does anyone know what the going rate for bue version is nowadays?
    Banner made by Skiyomi.

Userbar made by Mew_.

I'm a female.

Spoiler:- Shiny Hunter:

I started the game a week ago but did not document anything. I picked Charmander as my starter and did all the beginning of the game mumbo-jumbo. I caught Nidoran F as my second team member and leveled them up to 11 in the Viridian forest and defeated Brock.

My Charmander and Nidoran both evolved on the route before Mt Moon into Charmeleon and Nidorina. Then in Mt. Moon I chose the Dome Fossil and my Nidorina evolved into Nidoqueen.

Before I took on Misty, I caught a Bellsprout and evolved it to Weepinbell. I defeated Misty and saved.

YUM YUM JIMMY JOHN'S!

I played my Yellow a couple of days ago on a whim. I went to Indigo Plateau to battle the Elite Four, since I found out that I had only beaten them once on my current save file. I did really bad against Lorelei, having half my team faint because of Slowbro's Amnesia-boosted Surf. I also sucked in the battle against my rival (who, I discovered, has a swear word for a name) because I forgot that his first Pokemon in this game is Sandslash and not Pidgeot.

After that, I walked around Kanto looking to see if there were any trainers that I skipped a long time ago. I found quite a few, even tried the Mew glitch on one, but all I found was a Kadabra that Teleported right away.

I'm thinking of restarting my Yellow. My team is horrible and I want to re-name myself and my rival.

i just re started red version haven't messed with in in days
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast