Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: R/B/Y Recent happenings thread

I decided that I might as well capture the wild Moltres at Victory Road while I was there. I challenged it and I managed to weaken it a little bit at a time. I was able to get its HP down, and I started chucking Ultra Balls at it. I managed to capture it in the 15th Ultra Ball, and then I headed off to find the exit of Victory Road again. I stopped to battle some more trainers within the cavern, and then I set off towards the final area of the cave. I found the exit after battling one last trainer, and I ran for the Pokemon League building. I quickly healed my injured Pokemon and I stocked up on healing items and Ultra Balls while I was there. I then flew off to Fuchsia City to do a little capturing. I saved at the entrance to the Safari Zone.

Not too much happened today, but something that too funny to pass up happened. I'm going down to Vermilion City. Everything was going smoothly until I ran into a bugcatcher. The Metapod easily went down to Charmeleon. Then the evil that is a level 20 Buterfree cursed me. It paralyzed my Charmeleon from turn 1. It was fully paralyzed twice in a row. I used a paralyze heal and on the same turn it used sleep powder. I switch to Nidoqueen and it barely defeated it.

Now we get to the Raticate. It easily Ko's Nidoqueen. I sent out Weepinbell. It got Raticate down to half it's HP and fainted. My last pokemon Charmeleon was still a sleep. It woke the first turn and barely survived Hyper Fang. I was able to hit it with 3 embers and KO it. Why? Because it missed with Hyper Fang 3 times in a row!!!/?!12/!? Hax in reverse FTW!

YUM YUM JIMMY JOHN'S!

I stepped into the Safari Zone after paying the fee, and I went around capturing Pokemon in the area. I found a wild Dratini while I was fishing around, and I captured that first. I planned on evolving it into a Dragonair until I actually found one in the water in a different area of the Safari Zone. I captured that too, and then I went on a search for Tauros within the Safari Zone. I located a Chansey as I was searching the area, but I couldn't capture it. I eventually found the Tauros that I was looking for, but it fled after I chucked some Safari Balls at it. I left the Safari Zone with only a few Pokemon afterwards, and then I flew up north to the Pokemon League. I trained some more inside of Victory Road, and then I saved at the Pokemon League building.

Starting over on Blue

After training like crazy and stocking up on healing items at the Pokemon League, I decided that I might as well challenge the Elite Four. I thought my team was prepared enough, so I healed them one last time and I entered the first room there. I talked to Lorelei and then we began to battle. I sent out Raichu when she sent out her Dewgong. I won that match with Thunderbolt, and then I also defeated Lorelei's Cloyster and Slowbro with Raichu's Electric-type attacks. I had to face Jynx afterwards, and I used my newly-captured Onix against it. I was able to knock Lorelei's Jynx out of the battle, and then I had to go up against her Lapras. I tried to use Raichu again, but it wasn't able to score a Thunder attack. In the end, it was Poliwrath who managed to beat Lapras, although very narrowly. I saved after that.

Well, I got Yellow just the other day, and now I'm starting it!

I still don't know what my team will be, though. I know I want to use a Cloyster, and maybe a Magneton(after dumping that annoying mouse in the PC), but other than that, I don't know. Any ideas?
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

I headed onwards to Bruno's room after I defeated Lorelei in the previous room. I talked to Bruno, and then our battle began. He sent out his first Onix, but I countered it with my Poliwrath's Surf attack. Onix was defeated, and then I had to deal with Bruno's Hitmonlee. I used my Raichu against it, but I had a tough time since none of Raichu's attacks was super effective against it. I defeated it after some trouble, and then I used Alakazam against Bruno's Hitmonchan. That battle ended with a single Psychic attack, and then I moved on to Bruno's Machamp. I beat it with another Psychic attack, but I decided to withdraw Alakazam and I used my own Onix against Bruno's. That battle got a little messy though, so I had to use Poliwrath to end things quickly. I saved after that.

Just got yellow! I'm in cerulean city waiting to exploit the mew glitch. I just need an abra. I beat misty as well. Really easy with my pikachu.

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/359mohv.png[/IMG]
    Credit to iPokemon

Im playing a nuzlocke version of yellow on my gameboy :3
    Im going to attempt that mew glitch
    on Red I beat the whole E4 without losing a pokemon

After the battle against Bruno, I healed my Pokemon with Full Restores and then I entered Agatha's chamber. We talked a bit about Professor Oak, and then the battle began. She sent out her Haunter against me first, and I used Alakazam against it. Psychic was enough to deal with Haunter, but then she sent out her Golbat. I decided to use Onix against it instead, and I managed to beat Golbat with a Rock-type move. I used Alakazam against Agatha's first Gengar, and I was able to defeat it with a Psychic attack. I wasn't as lucky with her second Gengar, though. It used Confuse Ray and then Toxic, so Alakazam was rendered useless. I had to use Poliwrath to take down Gengar. I used my Raichu against Agatha's Arbok, and I beat it with Thunder. I saved after defeating her.

I arrived in Vermillion city and right away to the SS Anne. I defeated all the trainers and my rival easilly and recieved the cut HM from the captain. Lt Surge went down easilly, and I'm ready to move on to Mt Rock (My least favorite part of the game.)

3 Badges

Team
    Charmeleon - 26
    Weepinbell - 25
    Nidoqueen - 25

YUM YUM JIMMY JOHN'S!

I have arrived in cerulean city. I'm currently raising levels because my pokemon are in their teens, but they need to get higher. I tried beating misty once, but I failed. Pikachu still needs more levels. Hopefully I will exploit the mew glitch soon.

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/359mohv.png[/IMG]
    Credit to iPokemon

Stuck just before dark cave do to game freezing up

L.F.D.

Once Agatha was defeated, I moved on to Lance's room. We talked briefly and then the battle began. His Gyarados was annoying at first, but Raichu managed to beat it with Thunderbolt. Sadly, the worst part of the battle was still ahead. I had to fight off Lance's Dragonair, which ended up being a tough Pokemon. Poliwrath managed to get a few hits in, and it eventually defeated Dragonair. I had to battle against Lance's Dragonite afterwards though, and that was a lot harder. Thankfully, Onix was able to hit it with a Rock-type move, and Dragonite went down after a few turns. I fought Lance's second Dragonair with my Alakazam, and then I battled against Aerodactyl using my Poliwrath again. Once Lance was defeated, I saved before going into the final room.

I've decided to put my Pokémon Red Recent Happenings into a series of videos - check them out - My First Episode

I went into the Champion's room at the Pokemon League, and after chatting a bit with Blue (my rival), we began to battle. He sent out his Pidgeot first, and I countered that with Raichu and its Thunder attack. With Pidgeot down for the count, I swapped to Poliwrath to deal with Blue's Rhydon. I used Surf and that was enough to defeat Rhydon. I then used my Ninetales when he sent out his Exeggutor, and I was able to attack it with a critical hit Fire Blast attack. Blue's Gyarados was easily dealt with thanks to my Raichu's Thunder attack, and then I fought his Alakazam with my Alakazam. I managed to knock it out somehow, and then I used Poliwrath to defeat his Charizard. Once that was done, I was registered into the Hall of Fame once more, and then I saved at my house after the credits.

Okay, so here's some more...
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Part 4
    Part 5
    Part 6
    Part 7
    Part 8

~TheCucumbar~

After defeating the Elite Four twice and capturing all legendary Pokémon (including Mew), I decided to train my level 15 Dratini in a Dragonite. This tedious task is consuming a lot of time: I'm using my Gyarados to swim over to Cerulean Cave, my low-level Dratini to appear in battle and my insanely powerful Mew to help the little guy finish it off.
    Pokémon Red, last completion, first hall of famers:

Pokémon Crystal, current team:

Part 9
    Part 10
    Part 11

~TheCucumbar~

Since I beat the Elite Four and completed the game, I decided to restart it again. I named my new character Max, and then out to explore Pallet Town. I went to Professor Oak's lab, and I was told to choose a Starter Pokemon. I decided to go with Squirtle this time, and my rival chose Bulbasaur. Before I left Professor Oak's lab, my rival challenged me to a Pokemon battle. I had a pretty average time against him since both of our Pokemon were at the same level, and neither knew super effective attacks. After I won that battle, I headed out again and I went north to Route 1. I battled the various wild Pokemon along the way, and I managed to level up my Squirtle a bit thanks to those battles. I reached Viridian City before long, and I saved after healing Squirtle at the PC.

Been playing my Blue version lately.. Just beat Erika after using both a Nidoqueen and Kadabra. I also defeated the Game Corner Team Rocket base and then decided to exploit the Mew glitch and that's where I saved.
    Favorite Legendarys:
    Games I own:

I left the Viridian City Pokemon Center, and I visited the Poke Mart to pick up Professor Oak's parcel. I then headed back south to Pallet Town to deliver it, and then I was able to make my way north again to start my Pokemon journey with my own PokeBalls. I healed Squirtle after it battled against some wild Pokemon around Route 1, then I went back to Route 1 and I captured a Pidgey. I spent some time training it against other wild Pokemon there, then I headed back to Viridian City, and I made my way north towards the Viridian Forest. I captured a wild Rattata along the way, and then I entered the forest's interior. I battled against some wild Bug-type Pokemon, then I battled against a Bugcatcher-class trainer. It was a tough battle, but I made it out of it with all my Pokemon still whole and healthy.

i got my green on ebay finallly a few days ago. and i got to experience pokemon 731 0_0 not fun. google it if you dont know what it is just avoid images....
    oh and people say its fake but its not, theres youtube vids images ect. and me but i guess im not the best believable sorce...other than the fact i doubt i'll be able to sleep tonight
    hunting:
    My life long dream is the become a game designer for the pokemon branch of nintendo, if anybody has any details of how to achieve this, please, please PM me

lol I just youtubed that.... Creepy 0_0

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster700 View Post
    Anyone seen the adverts? They have brought back the EX cards!!
    28th February 2012, 12:16 PM

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/ckxs4.gif[/IMG]
    ^ Click here to go to my shop!^
    ^Credits to Mew_

I left the Viridian Forest to heal my Pokemon at the Viridian City Pokemon Center, then I left to Viridian Forest once again. I battled some more Bugcatchers, then I battled some of the wild Bug-type Pokemon. I trained Rattata and Pidgey like that, then I encountered a wild Pikachu. I was excited since I thought a Pikachu would work well on my team, so I weakened it with Squirtle, and then I captured it. I wandered through the last portion of the Viridian Forest until I reached the exit. I got to the northern portion of Route 2, then I arrived in Pewter City. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I headed out to explore the city some more, then I arrived at the Pewter City Gym after talking to people and visiting the museum. I battled the Gym trainer inside the Gym, then I saved before challenging Brock.

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast