Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast

Thread: R/B/Y Recent happenings thread

I decided to play Green Version today and experiment with the Dokokashira door glitch. I "beat" the Elite 4 in 8 minutes of play time. It is a very fun glitch. I haven't played Blue yet today.

After I beat Elite Four Lorelei, I arrived at Bruno's room next. I challenged him there and he sent out his Onix and I battled it with my Blastoise's Surf attack. Onix was defeated and then I had to battle Bruno's Hitmonlee. I used my Raichu against it, but I had a tough time since none of Raichu's attacks was super effective against it. I defeated it after some trouble and then I used my Alakazam against Bruno's Hitmonchan. I defeated it with a single Psychic attack and then I battled against Bruno's Machamp. I beat it with another Psychic attack, but I decided to withdraw Alakazam and I used my Blastoise against Bruno's last Onix. That battle ended thanks to my Blastoise's Surf attack and I saved after beating Bruno.

Yesterday I did a lot!
    Beat Koga, Blaine, Sabrina, Erika and Giovonni, then I made it through Victory Road and challenged the Elite 4. I decided to be bold and battle them using just my Blastoise. He was level 57 when I defeated the Elite 4 with a play time of 11 hrs 48 minutes. This was for sure my fastest playthrough of a first gen game ever, without using an glitches or cheats.

After beating Elite Four Bruno, I healed my team with Super Potions and then I entered Agatha's room. We battled and she sent out her Haunter against me first and I used Alakazam against it. Psychic was enough to defeat the Haunter, then Agatha sent out her Golbat. I decided to use Graveler against it and I managed to beat Golbat with it. I used Alakazam against Agatha's first Gengar afterwards and I was able to beat it with Psychic. I wasn't as lucky with her second Gengar which used Confuse Ray and then Toxic, which made my Alakazam weak. I had to switch out to my Ninetales to take down her Gengar. I used my Raichu against Agatha's Arbok after that and I beat it with Thunder. I saved after winning.

Found my old red version and extreme green gameboy pocket!!! Last week started playing the red version again and i can't imagine how i was able to finish the game. Charizard and Jolteon are literally my only pokemon above level 50 with the exception of Mewtwo.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

Once Agatha was defeated, I went to Lance's chamber. We talked and then the battle began. My Raichu managed to beat Lance's Gyarados with Thunderbolt. I had to fight off Lance's Dragonair afterwards which ended up being a tough Pokemon to defeat. My Blastoise managed to get a few attacks in and it eventually defeated the first Dragonair. I had to battle against Lance's Dragonite afterwards and that was a lot harder. Thankfully, my Nidoking was able to hit it with a few strong moves and Dragonite went down after a few turns. I fought Lance's second Dragonair with my Alakazam and then I battled against Aerodactyl using my Blastoise again. Once Lance was defeated, I saved before going into the final room.

I decided to start a game in my yellow version. After I got my Pikachu I nicknamed it Ike. I then went on to defeat my rival. After my rival was defeated Ike grew to level 6.
    - Obtained at 5701 soft resets
    - Obtained at 6246 soft resets.
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.

shiny hunts in progress:
    95 mm eggs for chikorita
    540 encounters on route 210
    1540 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    4466 SR's for bulbasaur

I went into the Champion's room at the Pokemon League and battled my rival. He sent out his Pidgeot first and I used my Raichu and its Thunderbolt attack. With Pidgeot beaten, I swapped to Blastoise to deal with Blue's Rhydon. I used Surf and that was enough to defeat Rhydon. I then used my Ninetales when he sent out his Exeggutor and I was able to beat it with a Fire Blast attack. Blue's Gyarados was easily dealt with by my Raichu's Thunderbolt attack, then I fought his Alakazam with my own Alakazam. I managed to knock it out and then I used Blastoise to defeat his Charizard. Once that was done, I was registered into the Hall of Fame by Oak and then I saved at my house after the game credits had rolled.

I caught a pidgey and named it Daisy. I also caught a male nidoran since it learns double kick so I wouldn't have much trouble against the first gym leader. I made it through the forest and trained my pidgey, Pikachu, and and nidoran to level 12. I challenged the first gym leader and managed to win thanks to nidoran. Now im going to place it in the box. I doubt I will use it in my team anymore.
    heam my cream.

shiny hunts in progress:
    95 mm eggs for chikorita
    1540 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    4466 SR's for bulbasaur

I restarted my Blue version this evening after trading some of my Pokemon to Red version. I picked named my character first and then after hearing Prof. Oak's ramblings, I awoke in my bedroom in Pallet Town. I went downstairs and after speaking with my mother, I left the house. I wandered around a bit in Pallet Town and I met Professor Oak before I could go north to Route 1. He told me not to go into tall grass without a Pokemon, so I went over to his lab and I got my Starter Pokemon from him; I chose Charmander and my rival chose a Squirtle. I used Charmander to battle against my rival and then I left the lab afterwards in order to pick up Oak's Parcel from Viridian City. I headed north to Route 1 and I saved.

I made it to cerulean city. I defeated the first three on nugget bridge and then decided to train a bit more before challenging misty. When my pokemon were level 20 I decided to go face misty. After I beat misty I got a bulbasaur and nicknamed it Taffy.
    heam my cream.

shiny hunts in progress:
    95 mm eggs for chikorita
    1540 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    4466 SR's for bulbasaur

I walked north from Pallet Town and arrived at Route 1 and I battled wild Pokemon in the tall grass in order to train my Charmander some more. I eventually managed to arrive at Viridian City after level grinding and I headed to the local Pokemon Center first to heal my Charmander since it had received damage in the tall grass. Then I went over to the Poke Mart next door and I obtained Oak's Parcel there. I wandered south to Pallet Town again and I gave the Parcel to Professor Oak at his lab. I was given some Poke Balls before I left and I went back to Route 1. Once I was back in Viridian City I watched an old man's Pokemon catching tutorial and I headed north to Route 2 next and I battled more wild Pokemon.

I beat the gym leader in vermillion city. I just went back to the bike shop and exchanged my voucher. I am also now using the charmander I received. it is nicknamed killer.
    heam my cream.

shiny hunts in progress:
    95 mm eggs for chikorita
    1540 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    4466 SR's for bulbasaur

I entered the Viridian Forest and I battled against some wild Pokemon and also Bug Catchers. I trained my Charmander, Rattata and Pidgey, then I encountered a wild Pikachu. I was glad since I thought a Pikachu would work well on my team, so I weakened it with my Charmander and then I captured it in a Poke Ball. I wandered through the last portion of the Viridian Forest until I reached the exit. I got to the northern portion of Route 2, then I arrived in Pewter City. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I headed out to explore the city some more, then I arrived at the Pewter City Gym after talking to people. I battled the Gym trainer inside the Gym, then I saved before challenging Gym Leader Brock.

I have made it through the pokemon tower in lavender town. I decided to go to celadon and challenge the gym leader. It wasn't that tough with my entire team being level 30 and 31. My team consists of Wartortle, Charmeleon, Pikachu, Ivysaur and Pidgeotto. After I get my fifth gym badge I will add a female nidoran that I caught earlier in the game to my team.
    heam my cream.

shiny hunts in progress:
    95 mm eggs for chikorita
    1540 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    4466 SR's for bulbasaur

After I won the Boulder Badge and Bide TM from Brock at the Pewter City Gym, I went out to the local Pokemon Center and I healed my team there. I headed over to the Poke Mart afterwards to stock up on Poke Balls and Potions and then I headed out to Route 3. I battled various trainers in the area upon arrival and I trained my Pokemon in the tall grass as well. I caught some Pokemon there, then I healed my team at the Pokemon Center at the foot of Mt. Moon. I purchased a Magikarp from a salesman there as well and I entered Mt. Moon after that. I captured a Geodude and a Paras inside and after swapping Pokemon at the Pokemon Center once more, I returned to Mt. Moon and I continued to explore.

Pokémon League time! After some tries I finally destroyed them all and was honored as the Indigo Champion but it wasn't easy at all! All my team members played an important role which was really pleasing to see.

Then, I decided that my final goal should be catching all the legendary Pokémon around Kanto. First it was the birds which was really nostalgic to find them. Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres done and then Mewtwo was my next and last target. I thought it would be hard to find that genetic beast but it wasn't actually as bad as I remembered it!

And in the end, here's me really proud of my team as it let me remember all those fantastic times playing Pokémon Blue more than 14 years ago.

INDIGO CHAMPION'S TEAM:
    - http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/f/f6/Spr_1b_003.png
    - http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/5/53/Spr_1b_026.png
    - http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/5/54/Spr_1b_047.png
    - http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/e5/Spr_1b_051.png
    - http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/4/43/Spr_1b_085.png
    - http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/6/64/Spr_1b_087.png
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

I captured a wild Clefairy and I continued to explore Mt. Moon and I battled against trainers and even a few Team Rocket grunts as I got deeper into the cave. I picked up items as well and I eventually reached the location with the two fossils. I battled against a Super Nerd trainer there and after winning I picked up the Dome Fossil. I continued to move inside of Mt. Moon's cave until I reached the exit and I arrived on Route 4. I battled some more trainers as I headed towards Cerulean City. Once at Cerulean City, I healed my Pokemon and visited places of interest around town including the Pokemon Center. I went back to Route 4 to train my team in the tall grass for a while in order to level them up before the Gym challenge.

I started Pokemon Yellow, not getting quite far though. I got my Pikachu and beat Gary's Eevee. I went up to Viridian City to get Oak's Parcel, and delivering it to him. I was disappointed when I realized you don't get Poke Balls from Oak, so I went to Viridian City's Poke Mart to buy my own. I traveled up to Route 2, trying to catch another Pokemon to have Pikachu not feel lonely. Sadly, the best Pokemon I found was Pidgey, the only Pokemon Pikachu kept OHKO'd.

SHINIES

DRAGON EGGS

Click on the Egg/Dragon to help me grow them!
    You can make your own at www.dragcave.net!

After training at Route 4 for around 20 minutes, I returned to Cerulean City and I healed my team again at the local Pokemon Center. I then headed over to the Poke Mart in order to purchase some items and then I visited the Gym. I battled against the Gym trainers inside and I was able to clear a path to Misty. I challenged her and I used my Paras against her Staryu. I defeated it easily and then I used my Pikachu against her Starmie. That battle ended easily as well because of my Pikachu's ThunderShock attack and I obtained the Cascade Badge and a TM from Misty afterwards. I headed out of the Gym to heal my Pokemon again, then I went to Route 4 to level up some of my other Pokemon before heading north.

I beat the 7th and 8th gym leaders. I then battled and defeated my rival. I made it through victory road though I did go back to the pokemon center in cinnabar to place items in my pc so I could pick up the items in victory road. I also went and bought some max repel and escape rope. I eventually made it through victory road and decided to train my team to level 46. I had 6 rare candy and used one on Pidgeot and one on Pikachu. I also decided to go back by Celadon city and pick up the tm for ice beam since I knew I would need It for lance.
    heam my cream.

shiny hunts in progress:
    95 mm eggs for chikorita
    1540 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    4466 SR's for bulbasaur

I wandered to the Nugget Bridge area, but I had to battle against my rival before I could leave Cerulean City. It was a hard battle and my Pokemon got injured badly, but I won eventually and I headed back to the Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon before leaving town. I arrived at Route 24 and I had to battle against trainers on the bridge. I battled against a Team Rocket grunt in disguise at the end of the bridge, then I battled wild Pokemon in the tall grass nearby. I caught Pokemon there as well and then I wandered over to Route 25. I battled even more trainers there and I finally arrived at Bill's Cottage by the sea. I helped him with his experiment there, then I obtained the S.S. Ticket from Bill. I saved.

I decided to give Pokemon another try. Started Up Red, Then remembered I need blue to trade Pokemon, so Started up Blue as well. Then I remembered I liked the overall game play of Yellow and its color compared to R&B.
    So Thus begins the Journey of RBY all over. I havent played past gen 2, and I havent played RBY for over 12 years!

I wandered back to Cerulean City after getting my hands on the S.S. Ticket from Bill at his cottage. I arrived at the city and I healed my Pokemon and I bought some items as well. I headed to the house that had been robbed and I saw and battled a Team Rocket grunt out back. I defeated him and obtained the Dig TM from him, then I headed to Route 5. I battled some Pokemon in the tall grass, then I used the Underground Path as a shortcut since I couldn't pass through Saffron City yet. I arrived at Route 6 north of Vermilion City and I battled some trainers and Pokemon in the grass. I then arrived at Vermilion City and I headed to the local Pokemon Center. I swapped Pokemon there and then I saved the game outside.

Hey folks. Found my old Pokemon Blue with my old GBA. Restarted. Started with Bulbasaur. Got a Caterpie which evoloved into Metaapod. In Pewter City now. Yay!

I'm gonna see if I can finish it in a week. Here are my plans for the future team.

Venusaur, Butterfree, Raichu, Vaporeon, Sandslash, Rapidash.

To get a Venusaur avatar AWAY! AHAHAHA!

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast