Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: R/B/Y Recent happenings thread

Started a new file. Got the first 2 badges. Current team is the one in my sig

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Started playing Yellow again.

Caught Mew, and then I started training Pokemon in Pokemon Tower (Or W/E it is). Got to Mr. Fuji, and then I saved.

I haven't done a whole lot for a while, but I did manage to reach Mewtwo in the Mysterious Dungeon. However, my Pokemon were severely weakened by all the wild Pokemon I fought beforehand, so I didn't try to catch him and just went back to the Pokemon Center to heal. I should probably train my Pokemon before I go back, so I am currently in the Pokemon league, getting ready to battle the Elite 4 for the second time.

Restarted my Red and went through, beating Brock easily with my bulbasaur. I'm currently about to enter Mt. Moon, and my team is a Level 14 bulbasaur, and a level 14 beedrill.

I have a team of 6 pokemon!
    Charizard
    Mew
    Raichu
    Nidoking
    Gyados
    Dragonite
    All level 1001
    Can they win?

Giggled insanely to myself while trading my Mew-Tricked Mew over to Gold along with the rest of my well-loved team. Well, time to start Yellow over!
    And Dusknoir, he's all... "It's too soon for farewells!"

And I'm all, "Ho shoot I just figured out the plo--"

I had recently caught all 3 starters in my gold, and caught a mew in my blue

(These are both glitches that I found in a web)
    Credit to Sapphire Phoenix
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/v3d0fs.png[/IMG]

I beat Brock only using Pikachu. I was forced to use struggle, but I abused Double Team so Onix couldn't hit me. I'm currently at the entrance to Mt. Moon.

I have left Serebii for greener pastures. These pastures, to be specific.

Version: Red
    Name: Wicked
    Badges: 8
    Team: Mewtwo, Articuno (FREEZEBIRD), Zapdos (SHOCKBIRD), Moltres (FLAMEBIRD), Charizard (FIREADDER), Omanyte
    I'm trying to fill Dex... hard.
    Dex status:
    Seen: 135
    Own: 50

I still need to see: #3 Venusaur, #36 (?), #53 Persian, #54 (?), #55 (?), #62 Poliwrath, #73 Tentacruel (How it's possible that I've haven't seen a TENTACRUEL? oh well...), #76 Golem, #86 (?), #123 (?), #126 (?), #127 (?), #137 (?), #139 (?) #140 (?) and #141 (?).

I owned Gary with my Lvl 35 pikachu. And it was the SS. Anne fight. Have I over-trained?

Also, I have got Cut and I plan on catching a Magnimite soon.

I have left Serebii for greener pastures. These pastures, to be specific.

Haven't been doing much lately, but I did beat the Elite Four again. They were pretty easy, but like last time Alakazam gave me loads of trouble since my team is weak to strong Special Pokemon.

Gonna take my Yellow team for this thread:

Badges: 4
    Current place: Fuschia City
    Pokemon team:

1. Lv.40
    2. Lv.38
    3. Lv.37
    4. Lv.37
    5. Lv.37
    6. Lv.37

Quote Originally Posted by Aptenodytes View Post
    I caught my Shellder, and now he's a fully evolved Cloyster. I also battled all the trainers in the routes between Lavender Town and Fushia City, and now I have arrived at Cinnibar Island.

I also nicknamed all my Pokemon. Each have a name from a main character in Friends, my favorite television show >D. They are Phoebe, Joey, Rachel, Ross, Chandler, and Monica.
    great creativity. i love that show too.
    anyway, on my yellow, i started a new game. what i did was catch a caterpie, evolve it, beat brock, and now i have a clefairy and pikachu, both lv22, right in front of misty. im planning on using them throughout the game, and my final team im aiming for is clefable, pikachu, blastoise, charizard, venusaur, mew.

Lost my Diamond at LAX airport
    Check out my game! http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=160504

Started PKMN Blue again not that long ago,I'm on Cinnabar Island, recently caught Articuno, psyduck,seel,staryu (used water stone for it,so I've got Starmie) and Golbat.

PokeDex:

Seen : 107
    Owned : 92

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature! (Started by SapphireL)

Started PKMN Blue again not that long ago,I'm on Cinnabar Island, recently caught Articuno, psyduck,seel,staryu (used water stone for it,so I've got Starmie) and Golbat.

PokeDex:

Seen : 107
    Owned : 92

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste

I'm currently restarting in Yellow Version for I have lost track of the events I had done before. xD I sorta miss playing the old versions any ways. :] My current party are as follows:

Pikachu - L:6
    Rattata- L:4
    Pidgey- L:3
    Nidoran Boy- L:2
    Nidoran Girl- L:2
    Mankey- L:5

I'm off to Veridian Forest to catch me a Caterpie and Weedle.

Started a new blue game, at lavender town, going to catch all the pokemon with a friend this weekend = )

Almost nine years after I first obtained it, I've done what I once considered unthinkable - I've gone back and restarted Blue. My first go-round was hampered by the Missingno. cheat, and this time, I'm vowing to beat the game legitimately. The only "cheat" I plan to utilize is the Mew glitch, since I never got to try it before and it seems intriguing.

I'm currently at Mt. Moon, with the following team:
    - Bulbasaur (lv. 15)
    - Butterfree (lv. 13)
    - Beedrill (lv. 11)
    - Pidgey (lv. 12)
    - Pikachu (lv. 12)
    - Jigglypuff (lv. 9)

Still doing a lot of heavy-duty training to get everyone to about the same level. I'm focusing primarily on Bulbasaur and Pikachu for the Cerulean City Gym, but I also want to level up Jigglypuff so I can have a quick Sing at my disposal. Fortunately, Mt. Moon should prove to be ample training grounds.

My DeviantArt

Those Aren't Donuts
    A blog dedicated to all things Pokémon
    ...as long as those things are Japanese.

Things have progressed nicely - I beat Misty easily thanks to the combined efforts of Pikachu, Ivysaur, and Butterfree (Poisonpowder helped to whittle Starmie's health down faster). Oh, and on Route 25, I deliberately avoided the north-facing Youngster. One step closer to Mew!

I caught a Sandshrew on Route 4, and now that I have TM28, I think I'll teach it Dig so I can utilize it in my forthcoming battle against Lt. Surge. I'll probably nab a Diglett once I get to Vermilion City, too.

My DeviantArt

Those Aren't Donuts
    A blog dedicated to all things Pokémon
    ...as long as those things are Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiigon View Post
    Version: Red
    Name: Wicked
    Badges: 8
    Team: Mewtwo, Articuno (FREEZEBIRD), Zapdos (SHOCKBIRD), Moltres (FLAMEBIRD), Charizard (FIREADDER), Omanyte
    I'm trying to fill Dex... hard.
    Dex status:
    Seen: 135
    Own: 50

I still need to see: #3 Venusaur, #36 (?), #53 Persian, #54 (?), #55 (?), #62 Poliwrath, #73 Tentacruel (How it's possible that I've haven't seen a TENTACRUEL? oh well...), #76 Golem, #86 (?), #123 (?), #126 (?), #127 (?), #137 (?), #139 (?) #140 (?) and #141 (?).
    One thing about your team, all except for Mewtwo, would get pwned by electric pokemon, so I would consider AT LEAST removing omanyte.

I just started yellow over today. I just got to Cerulean City. First I uploaded all of the Pokemon on my yellow cartridge to Pokemon Stadium 2 so I won't have to worry about wasting my time trying to complete the pokedex. I'm just going to worry about leveling up my Pokemon to level 100 which might take some time. So far I just have Pikachu. I'm determined to get Surf pikachu, so hopefully that will happen. I've never done it before. I just caught a geodude to use and now I've just bred a meowth with hypnosis in silver that I'm going to trade back to make the first 3 members of my team. (The other three will be Starmie, Exeggutor and Gengar.) I love Doduo gameboy. I never beat enough things in Pokemon Stadium 2 to get Dodrio gameboy but I will with my new team.

Also, I used the missingno cheat in a friend's red like 6 years ago and saved up 99 copies of useful TM's and rare candies and vitamins and pp ups, so Pikachu is definitely in love with me now that I've given him ten of everything.

Time to trade my meowth back.
    ~These are the days that you wish your bed was already made.~

I am in Victory Road in my Yellow
    Pikachu 44
    Charizard 44
    Blastoise 43
    Venusaur 43
    Dugtrio 42
    Pidgeot 43

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

I now have Gengar, Persian, Pikachu and Golem at Level 36/37 and I just got to Fuschia City. Time to get Starmie and Exeggutor.
    ~These are the days that you wish your bed was already made.~

At the entrance to Mt Moon. My team is Pikachu, Pidgey and Butterfree. Brock was easy with Butterfree's Confusion.
    nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

I Got Pokemon Red for Christmas, and My starter is Charmander (The reason why I wanted Pokemon Red for Christmas is because I was more familiar with the Pokemon during the time when I was watching the Anime, when I was four)

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast