Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: R/B/Y Recent happenings thread

well i dont know wat happened but i started over on yellow and when i first got pikachu, something weird happened and the game glitched and my rival didnt send out his pokemon. the whole battle my pikachu was attaking gary.

After much struggle, my Magikarp nicknamed Dot has finally evolved into into a Gryados. Dot has been brilliant now, all the sandrews and cubones have been owned. Used Oddish as a cutting slave. I also defeated Lt. Surges's Raichu and now have the 3rd badge.

Right now I'm in pokemon tower battling the channelers, I haven't got the fourth badge yet, but I got my eevee and evolved it into Flareon. So once all my team are around level 30 -45 ish I'll battle Erika. Poor Chuchu it fainted from the ghastlys~

Team for the scramble challenge so far.
    Pikachu/Chuchu level 35
    Gyrados/Dot level 30
    Flareon level 26.

Update: Team Rocket got wiped out by Dot's bubblebeam. =D Got the pokeflute.
    Last edited by ChloboShoka; 6th June 2009 at 4:56 PM.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

I found back the very first Pokémon game I had, Blue! The sticker on it was removed as soon as we got it, though.

The game still saved, and I checked wich Pokémon we had got before losing the game, and we had Lv. 100 Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres! Yeah! But I might restart it.

I dug out my yellow last night and decided to see where I was! I found myself in Fushia city with this team:

Pikachu (Sparky)
    Clefairy
    Kadabra
    Blastoise (bubbles LOL)
    Venasaur (flower)
    Pidgeotto (hurricane)

I decided to set about completing my pokedex as best I could, so I had a look and realised that i'd only got as far as Oddish in the Oddish line so off I went, picked up a lvl 21 Oddish and went to lvl it lvled it to 22, evolved it to Gloom and then realised! I have NO evolution stones. Darn :P
    Credit to BlazingFury for my userbar =3

Most recent shiny:

[HATCHED JUNE 7TH 2011 - 22 EGGS!]

Hunting:

Just beat the Elite Four on yellow version with my team at level 38 : D

Had to use about 10 full restores and a few revives though : (

Restarted Red today after I found my last file had been deleted. Chose Squirtle again and named him Charles! Trained on Route 1 until lvl 10 and challenged Gary. Beat him not so easily. Beat all the trainers in Viridian Forest. Got to Brock with Charles at lvl 13. Both his pokemon were 2HKO'd by Bubble. Saved.

Lvl 15 - Charles!
    Water Gun/Bubble/Tackle/Tail Whip
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

I restarted my game so I can do the mew glitch, and tranfered over pokemon via Stadium. I replaced my Squirtle with Lapras, happy with the results so far.
    Complete Nuzlocke All-star Team

I trained my team to Lv. 36 and bashed Erika.My Flareon was no match for her.

Here's my team:
    Venusaur
    Pidgeot
    Gyarados
    Flareon
    Hypno
    Dugtrio
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/2en9hmt.png[/IMG]
    ---------------------------------------------------
    If anybody wants Pokemon with Pokerus,contact me via PM
    Platinum Friend Code :2536 3632 4456
    Soul Silver FC : 2494 0321 7044
    Time Zone :+5.5(IST, I am from India)

Spoiler:- Credits:

Picked up an old Yellow file and started playing it. Pikachu solo run, and so far have all 8 badges, with it at lvl 75. Trying to fill the pokedex, have around half done. Going to get them all except Mewtwo and catch him right after.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

I decided to the Monotype Challenge with just Grass Pokemon. I beat my rival twice, and got through Viridian Forest. I beat Brock with my Ivysaur really easily, which makes me really glad at the moment that I picked Grass. ^^
    These tickets and passports will lead me home...
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/x5e1a8.jpg[/IMG]
    [Credit to ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the incredible banner.]

I have started my scramble on Yellow. Couldn't e bothered training to beat Brock with no STAB so my Mankey will never evolve. Fearow has been the weakest link due to not having any flying move but I just got fly so that is better now. Clefable is awesome, I never relised it before. The weak moves mean nothing. It paralyzes and then chips away. I love its defence.
    I am now in Lavender Tower and then will beat Erika and move on to Safron.

Hey, I'm about to face Erika, too! Well, it's been days since you updated, so you probably already got the badge. Hell, you probably got all eight by now.

Anyway, restarted my blue version yesterday and decided to try beatin it without a starter pokemon. I have now arrived in Celadon City. My team had been formed as soon as I left Mt. Moon, way, way back.

Parasect L25
    Jigglypuff L27
    Pidgeotto L27
    Graveler L27
    Butterfree L27
    Nidoking L27

For Erika, I'm certain Parasect with destory that grass gym, with maybe occasional help from Nidoking, Butterfree, and Pidgeotto. This 4th badge is in the bag.

Parasect might probably even be able to defeat Sabrina as well if leech life can help and if he's at a high enough level. I love my team and I hope we can make it all the way to the elite four and become champions.

i just started my red again after many years and i decided to use charmander. i went and caught a few caterpies and finished off brock with my caterpie army ^-^

RIVALLED WITH: vaati
    RIVAL TEAM STATUS: slightly improved^-^

RIVAL BATTLE RECORD: W2/L0
    RIVAL POKEMON RECORD: 12/1
    (rival pokemon ko'd/mine ko'd)
    Your banner lacked credit for the art used in it, so it was removed. This is your 1st strike, so only the rule-breaking parts were removed. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

I've decided to try and get all of the Missing No. that I can in Pokemon Red and Yellow,

TG
    FAVORITE POKEMON

Quote Originally Posted by mech king1 View Post
    i just started my red again after many years and i decided to use charmander. i went and caught a few caterpies and finished off brock with my caterpie army ^-^
    Hey, cool! I also just started a new file today, except I have Blue Version.

I chose Squirtle as my Starter and defeated my rival twice. The cool thing was that I completely forgot the fact that my rival would show up the second time. When I got to Viridian City, I started to explore Route 22; the Route which leads to Victory Road and the Indigo Plateau. Even though my team was not fully prepared, it was a pretty easy battle considering that the only Pokemon my rival had were Pidgey and Bulbasaur. When I heard the "rival music" and saw I couldn't move, I freaked out and thought it would be a much tougher battle.

After defeating my rival for the second time, I finally delivered the Parcel to Professor Oak and bought some Pokeballs at Viridian City. I used them on the first five Pokemon I encountered and decided that would be my team for the rest of the game. I caught a Pidgey, Rattata, Nidoran(F), Spearow and Caterpie. My Squirtle was already level 15 by the time I reached Brock, so it grew another level and evolved after I defeated Brock and obtained my first Badge. All of my Pokemon were at least level eight before I entered Mount Moon. By the time I got out, my Wartortle was level 21 and all of my other Pokemon were level 10. I battled all the trainers and collected all the items in Viridian Forest and Mount Moon, but ran away from most wild Pokemon. I saved at the Cerulean City Pokemon Center and plan on battling Misty later today. Since my two previous new files were erased after I saved and switched off my GameBoy Advance SP, this time I am leaving it on and letting it recharge instead.

My bug monotype challenge in red is going well, all three of my pokemon are lvl 25 and I'm about halfway done with the SS Anne, no real difficulties yet.
    In progress: Platinum Nuzlocke

My Blue Version file froze on me, so I had to turn off my GameBoy Advance. When I turned it back on my entire file was erased. The only reason why it upset me a little was because I had a level seven Mew on that file, which I had obtained using the earliest and quickest glitch in the game. However I already started a new file which seems to be going better than the last one, luckily.

I chose Squirtle again as my Starter, but my team changed somewhat. I caught Nidoran(F), Nidoran(M) and Pidgey before the second battle with my rival. I also trained my Squirtle and Nidoran(F) to level 10 before I battled him, as I wanted an easy win. I used my Squirtle to take down his level nine Pidgey, and my Nidoran(F) took care of his level eight Bulbasaur by using Scratch. I collected all the items and battled each trainer in Viridian Forest afterward; I also made sure I caught a Pikachu before I continued onwards to Pewter City. I wanted to catch a Pikachu on my last file, but I already had a team of six and was too lazy anyways. That was a stupid move considering I needed one badly for the upcoming battle with Misty; I'm just glad I was able to capture the Pikachu quickly on my current file. :p

My battle with Brock was a little tougher than I expected, since my Squirtle was level 12 and only knew one Water-type move: Bubble. It was close to fainting by the time Brock sent out his Onix, but I took a chance and used Bubble on it anyways. Luckily it used Bide the first time, so I was able to faint it in two hits. By the time I reached Mount Moon, I still needed a sixth member on my team. I remembered that some guy would sell me a Magikarp at the Pokemon Center there if I spoke to him, so I bought it in hopes of training it into a Gyarados in the future. I just cleared Mount Moon around an hour ago, in the same manner I cleared Viridian Forest. I captured a Clefairy and chose the Helix Fossil before I left, though. I healed my Pokemon at the Cerulean City Pokemon Center and quit for now. I am not sure how much farther I want to get in the game today, but I plan to battle Misty and all the trainers near Cerulean. I guess I might try the Mew glitch again as well; either today or tomorrow.

just beat brock on yellow whole team is lvl 11+
    In progress: Platinum Nuzlocke

going to play it again and start fresh

Blue: chose my starter:
    off to Pewter to fight Brock
    Red: Got starter: ..
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

my hall of fame is in ruins... stupid "M"

I survived the Rock Tunnel 8D!! HOERAY
    That thing is so hard sometimes >_>", stupid Hikers..
    I'm now in Lavender Town, I don't like that town. Becaus I think its scarry D'8.

Team:

Rohax

Cecrops

Ciske

Incense

I'm now leaving Lavender Town,
    For the 4 Badge.

Retro

just restarted yellow, my current team is:

lv.33 Pikachu
    lv.31 Charmeleon
    lv.28 Ivysaur
    lv.30 Wartortle
    lv.31 Graveler
    lv.29 Jolteon

i have just beaten the forth gym
    My pearl team:

This is Red. If you think Red is the greatest pokemon Trainer, copy and paste this in your sig *started by Mewten150*

I've started Pokemon Red and Blue again in the aim of completing the Pokedex and training them all up to Level 100. I've got two copies of both Pokemon Red and Pokemon Blue and will play my main Red as Trainer Red and my spare blue also as Trainer Red and transfer any version specific Pokemon over as well as additional starters etc...I will play my main Blue game and spare Red one as Trainer Blue using the same principles.

How I'm doing it is to (say) catch 3 Pidgeys. The first one caught will be called Pidgey and will kept as a Pidgey, the second one caught will be called Pidgeotto (and will evolve into Pidgeotto and not Pidgeot) and the third one caught will be called Pidgeot (which will be the one that fully evolves). The idea over time is to get all three up to Level 100.

I am also trading any Pokemon I catch over to Pokemon Gold and (taking advantage of the cloning glitch) using rare candies on them to Level them up to Level 100 and then work out their individual values and hidden powers before restarting the game and trading them back to Red or Blue at their original levels.

I started it last Wednesday and here's the progress so far. The pokemon seen and owned are from the game's pokedex. For Pokemon caught, using the above example for Pidgey, the figure would be 3 (Pidgey, Pidgeotto and Pidgeot). Even though I have only seen and own Pidgey, I have the Pokemon I will eventually evolve into Pidgeotto and Pidgeot

Pokemon Red:

Caught: 30/151 Seen: 17/151 Own: 13/151

The following is a list of Pokemon I have caught in the past week. Bulbasaur was my starting pokemon and I traded the other 8 over from my spare blue game. Likewise on Blue Bulbasaur was again my starter and the other 8 were from my spare red game. The total IVs are shown in brackets. In the first two generations the IVs ranged from 0-15. Although Red/Blue only have one IV for Special I have shown Special Attack and Special Defense as two figures so (for example) My Wartortle which has a Special IV of 15 will have 30 added to its total (15 for Special Attack and 15 for Special Defense). This makes the maximum total IV for any Pokemon 90.

Pokemon caught in past week: (30) (11 different species) (Total IVs in brackets):

Bulbasaur (37), Ivysaur (55), Venusaur (45), Charmander (11), Charmeleon (61), Charizard (30), Squirtle (54), Wartortle (57), Blastoise (51), Caterpie (25), Metapod (28), Butterfree (45), Weedle (70), Kakuna (36), Beedrill (43), Pidgey (25), Pidgeotto (68), Pidgeot (43), Rattata (43), Raticate (39), Spearow (32), Fearow (58), Pikachu (37), Raichu (32), Nidoran (F) (41), Nidorina (30), Nidoqueen (32), Nidoran (M) (54), Nidorino (67) and Nidoking (47)

Pokemon evolved in the past week: (4) (2 new species)

Metapod (Caterpie to Metapod), Butterfree (Caterpie to Metapod), Kakuna (Weedle to Kakuna) and Beedrill (Weedle to Kakuna).

Overall Top 10: Total of IVs out of 90, Name of Pokemon, (Current Pokemon Type), Current Level

1) 70 - Weedle (Weedle) - Level 3
    2) 68 - Pidgeotto (Pidgey) - Level 9
    3) 67 - Nidorino (Nidoran (M)) - Level 4
    4) 61 - Charmeleon (Charmander) - Level 10
    5) 58 - Fearow (Spearow) - Level 3
    6) 57 - Wartortle (Squirtle) - Level 9
    7) 55 - Ivysaur (Bulbasaur) - Level 9
    8) 54 - Squirtle (Squirtle) - Level 5
    9) 54 - Nidoran (M) (Nidoran (M)) - Level 3
    10) 51 - Blastoise (Squirtle) - Level 5

and the worst Pokemon is

11 - Charmander (Charmander) - Level 5

The idea over time is to replace the lowest IV Pokemon. So in this example I would aim to get my highest IV Pokemon Weedle (Unfortunately!) to Level 100. As soon as I do that, I can replace my 151st highest IV Pokemon (Charmander). I will get another Charmander and check its IVs. If it is higher than the existing one's (Which it would have a difficult job not being) then it will replace the Charmander shown above. If God forbid it is not then I will have 5 more attempts before calling it quits for that particular month and trying again the next one.

As soon as I get the 2nd highest Pokemon (Pidgeotto) to Level 100 then the new 151st Pokemon (Which again may be Charmander if the new one's IVs are only 12) can be replaced and so on and so forth. My rule is that only one Pokemon for each game can be replaced in any one particular month and they only start being replaced when I own and evolve all 151 different Pokemon and also only when the next highest Pokemon on the list reaches Level 100. So the 30th Pokemon could only be replaced when the top 30 Pokemon had reached Level 100.

The idea is to treat each Pokemon species separately so in the Pidgey example the 3rd Pidgey caught would be Pidgeot and not the Pidgey with the highest IVs.

Pokemon Blue:

Caught: 30/151 Seen: 17/151 Owned: 13/151

Pokemon caught in past week: (30) (11 different species) (Total IVs in brackets):

Bulbasaur (30), Ivysaur (23), Venusaur (55), Charmander (32), Charmeleon (44), Charizard (30), Squirtle (46), Wartortle (52), Blastoise (25), Caterpie (52), Metapod (66), Butterfree (44), Weedle (33), Kakuna (44), Beedrill (70), Pidgey (68), Pidgeotto (33), Pidgeot (57), Rattata (47), Raticate (65), Spearow (31), Fearow (28), Pikachu (35), Raichu (29), Nidoran (F) (50), Nidorina (29), Nidoqueen (56), Nidoran (M) (51), Nidorino (17) and Nidoking (23)

Pokemon evolved in the past week: (2) (2 new species)

Metapod (Caterpie to Metapod) and Kakuna (Weedle to Kakuna).

Overall Top 10: Total of IVs out of 90, Name of Pokemon, (Current Pokemon Type), Level

1) 70 - Beedrill (Weedle) - Level 3
    2) 68 - Pidgey (Pidgey) - Level 2
    3) 66 - Metapod (Metapod) - Level 7
    4) 65 - Raticate (Rattata) - Level 4
    5) 57 - Pidgeot (Pidgey) - Level 3
    6) 56 - Nidoqueen (Nidoran (F)) - Level 3
    7) 55 - Venusaur (Bulbasaur) - Level 7
    8) 52 - Wartortle (Squirtle) - Level 7
    9) 52 - Caterpie (Caterpie) - Level 5
    10) 51 - Nidoran (M) (Nidoran (M)) - Level 3

and the worst Pokemon is

17 - Nidorino (Nidoran (M)) - Level 4

I've beaten Brock for the 1st badge in both (Thanks to my Bulbasaurs which are both Level 15). The current aim is to train all the Pokemon who are going to evolve (So Nidorino and Nidoking but not Nidoran (M)) and the high IV pokemon (Weedle in Red and Pidgey in Blue) up to Level 10 in and around Viridian Forest before tackling Route 3 and getting a couple of Jigglypuff.
    Last edited by bonecold1; 17th September 2009 at 8:32 PM.

evolved my squirtle i was so releaved
    Everyone sing praise for the amazing 'Hydro King who made this completely awsome, amazing banner

I claimed Snover hurray hes mine

Here are my other claims, The Game Elder Scrolls V Oblivion, Also the Cerulean City Gym Leader Misty

Week 2 of the challenge and both Red and Blue are at the same stage in the game so the following applies to both unless stated otherwise. Over 20 hours clocked on both games so far.

I caught a spare Pidgey (as a Fly slave), a spare Spearow (as a trade for Farfetch'd) and a spare Pikachu (as a Flash slave) before heading off to Route 3 and getting a couple of Jigglypuff. After some more training there it was off to Mt Moon to get Zubats, Geodudes, Clefairys and a couple of Paras.

The two Moon Stones I got in Mt Moon I used immediately to get Nidoqueen and Nidoking as there were no moves that they learn at higher levels that I would use in their movesets. I will evolve Clefable as soon as I get the one on Route 2 as well but will wait until after Wigglytuff reaches Level 34. (Raichu I will evolve after Level 43).

Following more intense training and evolving I got the Helix Fossil in both to use to eventually get Omanyte and went to Route 4 to catch Ekans and Sandshrew respectively.

After that it was time to start my two spare games (Which although at the same point as my main games only have about an hour on the clock. Makes you weep....)

My spare blue game I started as Trainer Red and got the Helix Fossil again (To use for Omastar) and then got a couple of Sandshrews which were then traded across for a couple of spare Pokemon caught. I then started the spare red game as Trainer Blue and did the same but this time transferred two Ekans I caught.

Back to the main games and I beat Misty, Gary and all the Nugget Bridge bunch before catching 3 version exclusives (Oddishes in Red and Bellsprouts in Blue), 3 Abras, 3 spare Pokemon for trading, 1 spare version exclusive (To use as a cut slave) and 1 spare Abra (To trade for Mr Mime).

I then started the spare games and caught the opposite version exclusives to trade across to the main game.

I then fought all the trainers (Save for the Slowpoke dude) and then talked to Bill for the SS Ticket.

This was then followed by more training. Phew!!!

Here's the stats for the week

Pokemon Red:

Caught: 54/151 Seen: 50/151 Own: 37/151

Pokemon caught in past week: (24) (10 different species) (Total IVs in brackets):

Ekans (30), Arbok (30), Sandshrew (73), Sandslash (49), Clefairy (58), Clefable (60), Jigglypuff (55), Wigglytuff (54), Zubat (34), Golbat (53), Oddish (35), Gloom (71), Vileplume (53), Paras (46), Parasect (64), Abra (52), Kadabra (60), Alakazam (28), Bellsprout (55), Weepinbell (21), Victreebel (54), Geodude (44), Graveler (52) and Golem (46)

Pokemon evolved in the past week: (21) (14 new species)

Ivysaur (Bulbasaur to Ivysaur), Venusaur (Bulbasaur to Ivysaur), Charmeleon (Charmander to Charmeleon), Charizard (Charmander to Charmeleon), Wartortle (Squirtle to Wartortle), Blastoise (Squirtle to Wartortle), Butterfree (Metapod to Butterfree), Beedrill (Kakuna to Beedrill), Pidgeotto (Pidgey to Pidgeotto), Pidgeot (Pidgey to Pidgeotto), Raticate (Rattata to Raticate), Fearow (Spearow to Fearow), Nidorina (Nidoran (F) to Nidorina), Nidoqueen (Nidoran (F) to Nidorina and Nidorina to Nidoqueen), Nidorino (Nidoran (M) to Nidorino), Nidoking (Nidoran (M) to Nidorino and Nidorino to Nidoking), Kadabra (Abra to Kadabra) and Alakazam (Abra to Kadabra and Kadabra to Alakazam)

Overall Top 10: Total of IVs out of 90, Name of Pokemon, (Current Pokemon Type), Current Level

1) 73 - Sandshrew (Sandshrew) - Level 20
    2) 71 - Gloom (Oddish) - Level 13
    3) 70 - Weedle (Weedle) - Level 20
    4) 68 - Pidgeotto (Pidgeotto) - Level 18
    5) 67 - Nidorino (Nidorino) - Level 16
    6) 64 - Parasect (Paras) - Level 10
    7) 61 - Charmeleon (Charmeleon) - Level 16
    8) 60 - Clefable (Clefairy) - Level 8
    9) 60 - Kadabra (Kadabra) - Level 16
    10) 58 - Fearow (Fearow) - Level 20

and the worst Pokemon is

11 - Charmander (Charmander) - Level 5

A good week for Team Red who certainly seem to have Pokemon with stronger IVs. Sandshrew was obviously catch of the week but Gloom is pretty damn awesome and would have been no 1 if its Attack stat would have been an odd number of 5 or above instead of being 10.

Weedle was a pain to get to Level 20 but that was before I knew that Sandshrew and Gloom were going to be stronger so I can lay off training the little bug for a while.

Pokemon Blue:

Caught: 54/151 Seen: 50/151 Owned: 37/151

Pokemon caught in past week: (24) (10 different species) (Total IVs in brackets):

Ekans (30), Arbok (52), Sandshrew (40), Sandslash (41), Clefairy (47), Clefable (46), Jigglypuff (30), Wigglytuff (25), Zubat (50), Golbat (42), Oddish (56), Gloom (28), Vileplume (68), Paras (44), Parasect (65), Abra (37), Kadabra (35), Alakazam (40), Bellsprout (38), Weepinbell (57), Victreebel (52), Geodude (31), Graveler (43) and Golem (33)

Pokemon evolved in the past week: (23) (14 new species)

Ivysaur (Bulbasaur to Ivysaur), Venusaur (Bulbasaur to Ivysaur), Charmeleon (Charmander to Charmeleon), Charizard (Charmander to Charmeleon), Wartortle (Squirtle to Wartortle), Blastoise (Squirtle to Wartortle), Butterfree (Caterpie to Metapod and Metapod to Butterfree), Beedrill (Weedle to Kakuna and Kakuna to Beedrill), Pidgeotto (Pidgey to Pidgeotto), Pidgeot (Pidgey to Pidgeotto), Raticate (Rattata to Raticate), Fearow (Spearow to Fearow), Nidorina (Nidoran (F) to Nidorina), Nidoqueen (Nidoran (F) to Nidorina and Nidorina to Nidoqueen), Nidorino (Nidoran (M) to Nidorino), Nidoking (Nidoran (M) to Nidorino and Nidorino to Nidoking), Kadabra (Abra to Kadabra) and Alakazam (Abra to Kadabra and Kadabra to Alakazam)

Overall Top 10: Total of IVs out of 90, Name of Pokemon, (Current Pokemon Type), Level

1) 70 - Beedrill (Beedrill) - Level 20
    2) 68 - Vileplume (Oddish) - Level 12
    3) 68 - Pidgey (Pidgey) - Level 11
    4) 66 - Metapod (Metapod) - Level 10
    5) 65 - Parasect (Paras) - Level 8
    6) 65 - Raticate (Raticate) - Level 20
    7) 57 - Pidgeot (Pidgeotto) - Level 18
    8) 57 - Weepinbell (Bellsprout) - Level 12
    9) 56 - Nidoqueen (Nidoqueen) - Level 16
    10) 56 - Oddish (Oddish) - Level 14

and the worst Pokemon is

17 - Nidorino (Nidorino) - Level 16

Not such a good week for Team Blue although they do have 4 new entries in the top 10 and Beedrill has just learned Twineedle so training him (For he is a male with an attack stat of 13) will get a bit easier.
    Last edited by bonecold1; 24th September 2009 at 11:28 AM.

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast