Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 LastLast
Results 651 to 675 of 761

Thread: The Coin Exchange

  1. #651
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    551

    Default New Balances

    allishinca: Previous Balance: 232,500 coins. New Balance: 225,500 coins
    Ariden: Previous Balance: 759,221 coins. New Balance: 762,221 coins
    Dark Searchman: Previous Balance: 209,440 coins. New Balance: 215,440 coins
    DaveTheFishGuy: Previous Balance: 141,010 coins. New Balance: 175,010 coins
    Escalion: Previous Balance: 86,090 coins. New Balance: 105,090 coins
    lilbluecorsola Previous Balance: 264,951 coins. New Balance: 274,951 coins
    MarbleZone: Previous Balance: 174,699 coins. New Balance: 194,699 coins
    Missingno. Master: Previous Balance: 141,850 coins. New Balance: 170,850 coins
    myahoo: Previous Balance: 258,280 coins. New Balance: 261,280 coins
    OkikuMew: Previous Balance: 129,200 coins. New Balance: 146,700 coins
    Thrain: Previous Balance: 518,610 coins. New Balance: 518,610 coins
    uhhhhh: Previous Balance: 393,937 coins. New Balance: 388,937 coins

    Thrain: Can you please edit your last post to include the link from Jirachi’s Casino? Thanks.
    Last edited by Itzatrap; 19th January 2014 at 9:51 AM.

  2. #652
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quebec province, Canada
    Posts
    901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    OkikuMew: Previous Balance: 129,200 coins. New Balance: 146,700 coins
    Previous Balance:
    146,700 coins


    Depositing:
    13/01/2014: 15,000 coins from the Casino (won 20,000, reinvested 5,000)

    Withdrawing:
    *No withdraws at the moment*


    New Balance:
    161,700 coins

  3. #653
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    lilbluecorsola Previous Balance: 264,951 coins. New Balance: 274,951 coins
    Depositing 3,000x Coins from the Casino.

  4. #654
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    1,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    Dark Searchman: Previous Balance: 209,440 coins. New Balance: 215,440 coins
    Deposit: 0 coins (Jirachi's Casino II; won 3,000, spent 3,000)
    Deposit: 800 coins (Jirachi's Casino II; won 4,800, spent 4,000)

    Resulting Balance: 216,240
    Last edited by Dark Searchman; 19th January 2014 at 10:41 PM.

  5. #655
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    718

    Default

    Depositing 5000 coins from Jirachi's casino II.
    Withdrawing 5000 coins for it as well.

  6. #656
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    Escalion: Previous Balance: 86,090 coins. New Balance: 105,090 coins

    Depositing: 8,000 coins from the Casino

    Balance: 113,090 coins

  7. #657
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    myahoo: Previous Balance: 258,280 coins. New Balance: 261,280 coins
    Won nothing at the Casino.

  8. #658
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    allishinca: Previous Balance: 232,500 coins. New Balance: 225,500 coins
    MarbleZone: Previous Balance: 174,699 coins. New Balance: 194,699 coins
    Depositing:
    -



    Withdrawing:
    15/1 - 2,000 coins for the Casino



    Total: 192,699 coins

  9. #659
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The land of Vegimite and AFL
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post

    LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover: Previous Balance: 211,606 coins. New Balance: 226,606 coins
    Withdrawing 5,000 coins for the casino.
    Last edited by LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover; 19th January 2014 at 3:51 AM.

  10. #660
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Unda da sea
    Posts
    4,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    DaveTheFishGuy: Previous Balance: 141,010 coins. New Balance: 175,010 coins
    Depositing 6,000 coins from Jirachi's Casino.


    Current Balance: 181,010 coins.

  11. #661
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    Missingno. Master: Previous Balance: 141,850 coins. New Balance: 170,850 coins
    Old balance: 170,850 coins

    January 19th: Depositing 6,000 coins from the Casino.

    Current balance: 176,850 coins

  12. #662
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    551

    Default New Balances

    Dark Searchman: Previous Balance: 215,440 coins. New Balance: 216,240 coins
    DaveTheFishGuy: Previous Balance: 175,010 coins. New Balance: 181,010 coins
    Escalion: Previous Balance: 105,090 coins. New Balance: 113,090 coins
    lilbluecorsola: Previous Balance: 274,951 coins. New Balance: 277,951 coins
    LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover: Previous Balance: 226,606 coins. New Balance: 221,606 coins
    MarbleZone: Previous Balance: 194,699 coins. New Balance: 192,699 coins
    Missingno. Master: Previous Balance: 170,850 coins. New Balance: 176,850 coins
    myahoo: Previous Balance: 261,280 coins. New Balance: 261,280 coins
    OkikuMew: Previous Balance: 146,700 coins. New Balance: 161,700 coins
    Rayzan: Previous Balance: 762,221 coins. New Balance: 762,221 coins

  13. #663
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    allishinca: Previous Balance: 232,500 coins. New Balance: 225,500 coins
    Depositing: 5,000 coins from Jirachi's Casino

    Withdrawing: 2,000 coins for Jirachi's Casino
    Current Balance: 228,500
    Last edited by allishinca; 27th January 2014 at 5:39 PM.

  14. #664
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The land of Vegimite and AFL
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover: Previous Balance: 226,606 coins. New Balance: 221,606 coins
    Depositing 1,000 coins from the casino.
    Depositing 24,000 coins from the Casino.
    Last edited by LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover; 27th January 2014 at 10:18 AM.

  15. #665
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    718

    Default

    Depositing 38000 coins from Jirachi's casino II.
    Withdrawing 5000 coins for it as well.
    -----
    Depositing 11000 coins from Jirachi's casino II.
    Withdrawing 5000 coins for it s well.
    Last edited by Rayzen; 26th January 2014 at 2:18 PM.

  16. #666
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    myahoo: Previous Balance: 261,280 coins. New Balance: 261,280 coins
    Withdrawing 2,000 coins for the Casino
    Withdrawing 5,000 coins for the Casino
    Last edited by myahoo; 27th January 2014 at 11:38 AM.

  17. #667
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quebec province, Canada
    Posts
    901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    OkikuMew: Previous Balance: 146,700 coins. New Balance: 161,700 coins
    Previous Balance:
    161,700 coins

    Depositing:
    26/01/2014: 2,300 coins from the Casino (won 8,000, reinvested 5,700)

    Withdrawing:
    20/01/2014: 2,000 coins for the Casino (won 3,000, reinvested 3,000 coins + withdraw)


    New Balance:
    162,000 coins
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 26th January 2014 at 7:00 PM.

  18. #668
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    lilbluecorsola: Previous Balance: 274,951 coins. New Balance: 277,951 coins
    Withdrawing 2,000x Coins for the Casino.

  19. #669
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    MarbleZone: Previous Balance: 194,699 coins. New Balance: 192,699 coins
    Depositing:
    22/1 - 1,000 coins from the Casino
    26/1 - 16,000 coins from the Casino



    Withdrawing:
    -



    Total: 209,699 coins
    Last edited by MarbleZone; 26th January 2014 at 2:07 PM.

  20. #670
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    Missingno. Master: Previous Balance: 170,850 coins. New Balance: 176,850 coins
    Old balance: 176,850 coins

    Jan. 25th: Withdrawing 84,000 coins for the Real Estate Agency.

    Current balance: 92,850 coins

  21. #671
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Unda da sea
    Posts
    4,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    DaveTheFishGuy: Previous Balance: 175,010 coins. New Balance: 181,010 coins
    Depositing 10,000 coins from Jirachi's Casino.


    Current Balance: 191,010 coins.

  22. #672
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    1,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    Dark Searchman: Previous Balance: 215,440 coins. New Balance: 216,240 coins
    Deposit: 4,600 coins (Jirachi's Casino II; won 9,600, spent 5,000)

    Resulting Balance: 220,840

  23. #673
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    lilbluecorsola: Previous Balance: 274,951 coins. New Balance: 277,951 coins
    Withdrawing 5,000x Coins for the Casino.

  24. #674
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    Escalion: Previous Balance: 105,090 coins. New Balance: 113,090 coins
    Depositing: 4,000 coins from the Casino

    New Balance: 117,090 coins

  25. #675
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    Ex-Admiral Insane: Previous Balance: 189,500 coins. New Balance: 259,880 coins
    Withdrawing:
    5,000 coins for Jirachi's Casino

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •