Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bells Are Singing! (538)

Default The Bells Are Singing! (538)

Pull Yourself Together, Chingling!

On their way to the next town, Ash & Co. meet a trainer who is putting on a magic act with her three Chingling. However, one of them cannot seem to get things right, and to make matters worse, James from Team Rocket wants one of the Chingling for his Chimecho to play with as well as the rest for Team Rocket. Can the Chingling be protected and learn the Magic Act?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

:3 I think this episode will be one of the cutest one of the season. Those Chingling are so huggable, eatable... <3

THE END.

gilger go's into battle at last yay

-Battle Frontier's opening played during Gligar vs Buneary for the first time in a DP ep (I think), that was nice to hear.
    -Team rocket's theme from Johto also played ;D

Nice to finally see Gligar's attacks. A decent episode for being animated by Kinoshita. I dunno what else to say..didn't happen too much in this episode.

Copypasta:

Team Rocket made this episode for me.

I was VERY suprised that James remembered about Chimecho. When the boss-fantasie segment was done and there wasn´t a mention of chimecho I really thought that the writers forgot about it.
    I really liked James´ part of this episode. We even got a cameo of chimecho AND the old couple...I nice touch.
    Jessie´s motto-outfit = win

For some reason...the mecha-chingling freaked me out...

The Chingling got on my nerves pretty quickly. Theis singing will haunt me tonight, I´m sure.
    Is the girl a magician or is she the trainer of a bunch of singing Chingling? Damn...
    Speaking of Chingling, it´s good to see that the anime treats its bell design with a little bit of realism when it opens its mouth. Looked kinda odd but was fitting.
    I still dislike the damn thing...

Other than that...yeah, Gligar finally battled. Woot! I hope a few nay-sayers will now shut up about Gligar knowing just the "weak" ( tactical, maybe??) move sand attack.

For a Kinoshita episode, it wasn´t really tha bad. But to be honest, there wasn´t much action or things to animate at all, and we got a lot stock-footage as well..so...meh...
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

can ne1 give me the blow by blow of gligar vs buneary battle? please!

Gah, can't find the pics where I usually find them. Can someone give me some help, please?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Can someone post a few pics please I can't find them in any of the usual spots.

lol Ash's Gligar reminds me of Muk

True. Gligar jumped on Ash, at one point, in the episode. :3 That was cute.

THE END.

I hope James get a Chingling to keep. Even if he has to steal one^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Buraddo_Aipom View Post
    I hope James get a Chingling to keep. Even if he has to steal one^_^
    He didn't (If you're talking about this episode). D:

THE END.

Gligar's personality is wacky and hilarious at times, making me like it even more. Apparently, it can't glide all that well. Perhaps it needs more training on that.

Oh well. Whe nwill the EP pics be on Serebii?

Quote Originally Posted by yoshimori7 View Post
    lol Ash's Gligar reminds me of Muk
    Hope Gligar doesn't sting Ash.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I just watched the episode and maybe it was filler but I really enjoyed it. I enjoy Buneary because it's getting screentime and I like that her personality is really like Dawn's.

Happiny hitting TR's balloon. I had to laugh, I had to laugh!

Gligar is awesome. It really is slow and different but I loved it. Still I got confused with X-Scissor. It was animated differently.

Lisyan is the creppiest thing ever. I hate it's mouth but it had an adorable personality.And so glad we got some Chimecho memories and some Mime Jr. screentime.

For being a Kinoshita episode this looked pretty good. Enjoyable overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Buraddo_Aipom View Post
    Oh well. Whe nwill the EP pics be on Serebii?
    Why does someone always ask!? There are usually up on Friday (US time), Saturday by latest, be patient.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

I'm not really sure what to think of the episode. I guess its nice that Buneary has had some of Dawn's focus instead of piplup. Did Piplup only show up after the fake Chingling used (smokescreen?)

Gligar was awesome, although its x-scissor did look a little different than Gliscors, I think. It kind of looked like Gligar beat Buneary but it looked more like practice since I didn't see Buneary faint and the battle was short.

And why did James wait so long to remember Chimecho, oh well it doesn't matter.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Ah, X-Sisscor. Gligar does not dissapoint. Now no one can say it's weak.
    3DS Friend Code: 3265-6486-6600. We're all mates, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kataphrut View Post
    Ah, X-Sisscor. Gligar does not dissapoint. Now no one can say it's weak.
    Now all we need is for it to learn Earthquake (please don't let the writers ban this attack) and Cross Poison, and we may think of this guy as the Kingler of the D/P team.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I'm not really sure what to think of the episode. I guess its nice that Buneary has had some of Dawn's focus instead of piplup.
    That's true. By the way, at the end of the episode, Dawn holds Buneary in her hands on their way to Pastoria City, not Piplup. o:

THE END.

After just recently finishing Apollo Justice for the DS, I'm hoping this girl's dub name will be Trucy. She's got the whole magician with a top hat thing going, after all.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Now all we need is for it to learn Earthquake (please don't let the writers ban this attack) and Cross Poison, and we may think of this guy as the Kingler of the D/P team.
    Aw... but me wants it to learn teh awsm Night Slash...

What are you guys talking about? Gligar knows X-Sisscor? Oh I won't ever ever think about oaking Gligar for a second. Now all we wait for Night Slash,Cross Poison & U-Turn.
    Join us, as ICC World Cup 2011 kicks off in Bangladesh on the 17th February, 2011 through the magnificent opening ceremony! We await your arrival. ^^

Good filler overall. Yeah, the singing thing is pretty much the annoying part of the entire episode. But it was tolerable, and I enjoyed the episode regardless. More screentime for Buneary and Gligar. That's not so bad.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast